Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2014, 09:04 PM   #21
zerosignal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dark City
Posts: 352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Sorry to keep blabbing on here, but I just wanted to mention that after my little rant there, my brother walks in while I'm looking through other people's testimonials about this whole thing and goes "Hey I'm gonna watch that new movie with Tom Cruise... the one where he keeps coming back to life or something."

Har. Har. Har. At least this "thing" has a sense of humor.
__________________
A black wind of nightmares, Howling through barren streets. Frozen in time; The city woke up - paralyzed
At the Gates - "At War With Reality"

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
iciclesnow
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 163
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Most people remember the Movie Interview with A Vampire

Now it has been 'changed' to Interview with the Vampire

Proof: Typing "Interview with" into Google brings up With A Vampire first in the auto fill search. Try it in Google quick before they adjust it.

I'm not sure who they are, it may even be us. I dunno.
So, I just happened to come across this post last week, and it has completely changed my life.

I know it was A vampire, and not 'the'.

googling it was a highly disturbing experience.

Most of all though was your second post about the Berenstein bears.

I didn't read them but we had them in our house and DEFINITELY EIN.

I am in total shock about the old copies spelled with ain.

history has been rewritten! but lots of people are aware of it.

I've been reading the mandela effect website, (and still am) also the glitch in the matrix on reddit. I have my own experiences too which I see fit into these categories and I feel a little less crazy for knowing I'm not alone.

I am still wondering what is going on, I think alternative universes is likely, though why do so many remember Berenstein? how come so many have switched into this world reality?

my mind is completely blown.

I asked a friend about the spelling and she remembers Ein, but then started to doubt her memory and is not interested in this subject. I can't imagine why anyone could be that uninterested in a huge thing like this, but thank goodness there are people in internet land to care.

Life will never be the same again.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #23
huyi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 2,788
Likes: 436 (222 Posts)
Default

the sex and the city must have changed back, it's back to original again from google search, i have the complete boxset so if it changes back to sex in the city i will notice it.

also WTF on the interview with A vampire, i remember it being like that aswell.

also i've noticed a lot of glitches happening more often that i'm comfortable, i know i remeber download a watching a movie called edge of tomorrow, i didn't get a chance to watch it, but when i checked my hard drive the movie was gone and the move was re released again! 0_0 i have no proof but i know i definitely downloaded it to watch later.

also i was playing this computer game called the walking dead season 1 and there is a scene with clementine where she shoots a zombie in the head at a train station, i know i remember her doing it but when i played the game for the 3rd time that scene was completely gone, even searched youtube and the scene is missing.

my boyfriend will say stuff to me i know i don't remeber me doing aswell, i really do think the universe is changing or there is two universes merging together like there is two of me or of everyone existing in another universe that is why imo things disappear in my surroundings and then reappear later, i really do notice it more and more.
__________________
David Cameron's Sick Neo-Nazi's Agenda explained!
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyix...e=results_main
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 11-11-2014 at 10:52 AM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:00 AM   #24
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 123 (80 Posts)
Default

Reality is becoming more and more unglued, the side-effects of ascension/acceleration. Bashar talks about it.

If you think about it, it has to be this way.

Last edited by tortle; 11-11-2014 at 11:00 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #25
zerosignal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dark City
Posts: 352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post

I am still wondering what is going on, I think alternative universes is likely, though why do so many remember Berenstein? how come so many have switched into this world reality?

my mind is completely blown.

I asked a friend about the spelling and she remembers Ein, but then started to doubt her memory and is not interested in this subject. I can't imagine why anyone could be that uninterested in a huge thing like this, but thank goodness there are people in internet land to care.
Exactly. I talked to my brother about this but I played it off as "a weird memory trick" or something. He clearly remembered it as EIN, and he mumbled the a/the in Interview With A Vampire. (I knew I couldn't lead him one way or the other because that would be cheating, so I'd say like, "Okay so that vampire movie. Interview Wiiiiiittthhhh? And Bear-en-SOMETHING Bears, what was the something?

We go inside and for some reason there's conveniently one of my nephews "Barenstain" Bears books. (Which I don't recall him even having before.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
also i've noticed a lot of glitches happening more often that i'm comfortable, i know i remeber download a watching a movie called edge of tomorrow, i didn't get a chance to watch it, but when i checked my hard drive the movie was gone and the move was re released again! 0_0 i have no proof but i know i definitely downloaded it to watch later.

also i was playing this computer game called the walking dead season 1 and there is a scene with clementine where she shoots a zombie in the head at a train station, i know i remember her doing it but when i played the game for the 3rd time that scene was completely gone, even searched youtube and the scene is missing.

my boyfriend will say stuff to me i know i don't remeber me doing aswell, i really do think the universe is changing or there is two universes merging together like there is two of me or of everyone existing in another universe that is why imo things disappear in my surroundings and then reappear later, i really do notice it more and more.
The movie you mentioned is the one I was referring to earlier, the one my brother simply called "that new movie with Tom Cruise" right after I was talking about another Tom Cruise movie on here. Maybe Tom Cruise caused this XD

I've been losing things a lot lately. I normally chalk it up to being scatterbrained, but I'm starting to wonder. All my life I've thought I simply had a "bad memory," but if the things we learn in school can change, then memory isn't even the issue.

This is seeming like a cross between Dark City and the overall plot to the ridiculous Super Mario Bros movie.
__________________
A black wind of nightmares, Howling through barren streets. Frozen in time; The city woke up - paralyzed
At the Gates - "At War With Reality"

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"

Last edited by zerosignal; 11-11-2014 at 01:59 PM.
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #26
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Are you guys really serious on this thread...a mere change in a film title preposition is a Matrix Glitch ? Couldn't Hollywood possibly have rebranded it for copyright or marketing reasons ?

(Think of the number of times Maxwell House coffee keeps changing flavour and brand image).
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #27
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Are you guys really serious on this thread...a mere change in a film title preposition is a Matrix Glitch ? Couldn't Hollywood possibly have rebranded it for copyright or marketing reasons ?

(Think of the number of times Maxwell House coffee keeps changing flavour and brand image).
That's possible, but I can find nothing relating to a change of title.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #28
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

About the Bears - My second grade teacher used to read us those and I remember noticing that they were called Berenstain. My mind wanted them to be called Berenstein because that sounds "right." I think that effect happened to the OP who remembers it (incorrectly; don't get mad!) as Berenstein.

Regarding Interview With A Vampire - that is the title of the book I remember reading in the 80's. At least that is how I remember it. Could it be my mind and yours just want it to be A instead of The? Maybe that makes more sense to the logical mind ("there is more than one vampire in the world," it might say) so it just thinks of it the way it wants it to be?

It would be awesomely strange if they are reality glitches. I love weird shit like that. Don't think so especially about the bears though. I remember that stain shit lol!

Last edited by supertzar; 11-11-2014 at 03:04 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #29
fallskipe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Are you guys really serious on this thread...a mere change in a film title preposition is a Matrix Glitch ? Couldn't Hollywood possibly have rebranded it for copyright or marketing reasons ?

(Think of the number of times Maxwell House coffee keeps changing flavour and brand image).
And you are serious? Hollywood changed a title printed on a book from 1976 ?
They enter in your house and steal the book to change the title?
I don't think so...
fallskipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #30
amber_dawn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 622
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

been thinking about this for weeks, logical mind thinks it's always been the but i want to think it's a glitch so the world seems less boring.

Plus the interview is with that one vampire, so it would make sense that it's the
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #31
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 768
Likes: 123 (80 Posts)
Default

The French and German titles still translate to 'A Vampire'.

In German it is called Interview mit einem Vampir
einem is translated as 'A'
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_mit_einem_Vampir

In French it is known as Entretien avec un vampire
un also means 'A'
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entreti...ire_%28film%29

Why aren't they using the word 'The'?

Also go to Bing and type 'interview with' A comes up first in the auto-complete.

It's like we're catching this change mid-shift.

Last edited by tortle; 13-11-2014 at 01:31 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #32
markm32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
the sex and the city must have changed back, it's back to original again from google search, i have the complete boxset so if it changes back to sex in the city i will notice it.

also WTF on the interview with A vampire, i remember it being like that aswell.

also i've noticed a lot of glitches happening more often that i'm comfortable, i know i remeber download a watching a movie called edge of tomorrow, i didn't get a chance to watch it, but when i checked my hard drive the movie was gone and the move was re released again! 0_0 i have no proof but i know i definitely downloaded it to watch later.

also i was playing this computer game called the walking dead season 1 and there is a scene with clementine where she shoots a zombie in the head at a train station, i know i remember her doing it but when i played the game for the 3rd time that scene was completely gone, even searched youtube and the scene is missing.

my boyfriend will say stuff to me i know i don't remeber me doing aswell, i really do think the universe is changing or there is two universes merging together like there is two of me or of everyone existing in another universe that is why imo things disappear in my surroundings and then reappear later, i really do notice it more and more.
Regarding the walking dead bit - I played it but ages ago. The bit where clementine shoots the gun, is that when the guy gets stuck in a room somehow and clementine comes in from behind (i think control then goes to you) and you shoot the zombie? Is that the part?
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #33
markm32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Are you guys really serious on this thread...a mere change in a film title preposition is a Matrix Glitch ? Couldn't Hollywood possibly have rebranded it for copyright or marketing reasons ?

(Think of the number of times Maxwell House coffee keeps changing flavour and brand image).
Rebranded it for copyright - I doubt the copyright expired and I don't see any benefits regarding marketing. Also think about how much effort it would be to change a title. It's not just the art work, books etc it's peoples comments on forums, ebay, youtube etc.

But nothing one other thing. I thought it was A vampire too and evidently others do, but where's the conversations? It was a good spot.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:10 PM   #34
markm32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 486
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
About the Bears - My second grade teacher used to read us those and I remember noticing that they were called Berenstain. My mind wanted them to be called Berenstein because that sounds "right." I think that effect happened to the OP who remembers it (incorrectly; don't get mad!) as Berenstein.

Regarding Interview With A Vampire - that is the title of the book I remember reading in the 80's. At least that is how I remember it. Could it be my mind and yours just want it to be A instead of The? Maybe that makes more sense to the logical mind ("there is more than one vampire in the world," it might say) so it just thinks of it the way it wants it to be?

It would be awesomely strange if they are reality glitches. I love weird shit like that. Don't think so especially about the bears though. I remember that stain shit lol!
I think you've not considered the possibility that maybe what you noticed was absolutely right and what the other poster/s noticed was absolutely right Off topic but someone mentioned Bashar and I'm kinda hmm about him but check this out and see what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYNjB7v9kM

Last edited by markm32; 27-11-2014 at 03:13 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #35
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
I think you've not considered the possibility that maybe what you noticed was absolutely right and what the other poster/s noticed was absolutely right Off topic but someone mentioned Bashar and I'm kinda hmm about him but check this out and see what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYNjB7v9kM
If you mean what I think you mean then I think it is fairly obvious I have considered it. I even basically said I hope it is true!
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #36
iciclesnow
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 163
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

I haven['t been on the forum for a while but this thread I think is one of the major signs that reality isn't even real. so glad you've all contributed.
so funny when someone says they remember the stain spelling, I feel like we're from different worlds.
smile.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #37
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
I haven['t been on the forum for a while but this thread I think is one of the major signs that reality isn't even real. so glad you've all contributed.
so funny when someone says they remember the stain spelling, I feel like we're from different worlds.
smile.
I remember it bothering me because it didn't fit the normal "stein" pattern. It was a linguistic anomaly I recognized at age seven. Berenstain doesn't sound right.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #38
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

It was interview with a vampire. I have noticed many changes. The end of the series carnivale has changed. the twilight zone episodes have changed, some are missing others simply appeared on my set of dvds. I have seen books change. Things actually appear and disappear.

I was talking to a nuclear physicist 2 weeks ago and we were discussing at length this phenomena. He believes that we are switching back and forth (some of us) between alternate earths. It's a quantum deal. There are an infinite number of earths, some of us can travel back and forth through them.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:19 PM   #39
kattykitt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 135
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

If the premise about timelines altering slightly is true, then it could back up the whole multiverse idea proposed by some in physics- the idea of infinite universes coexisting and sometimes touching (& thereby influencing...) each other.... That also supports David's idea of infinite consciousness experiencing infinite experiences. How else to do that but in an infinite multiverse of universes?

Whilst film and book title changes may seem small and trivial, perhaps the devil is in the detail and whilst we may never get to grips with the bigger picture manifestations of coexisting realities, maybe the smaller 'stuff' is sufficiently on our scale for us to at least get a sense of other possibilities. Much like the cat glitch in the Matrix films. Small, but behind its basic premise, huge.

No idea. Ties me in knots this stuff, but I love it :-)
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 02:08 AM   #40
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

What this shows is the power of the mind to convince itself of the reality it thinks exists. It is fascinating that rather than realize that their interpretation of reality has faults, some people will insist there is a 'glitch in the matrix.' This is a learning experience. Everything you think you know is wrong to some extent. It's a basic lesson on the path to higher understanding being served up on a platter. If you can't accept you might be mistaken about this what else might your ego be tricking you about?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.