Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 03-03-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
visitors
Inactive

Default How to stop ahrimanic/satanic backwards timeflow?

The conspiracy did it again. I go to my flat and stay over - when I'm back at my folks house yet again clothing items have mysteriously disappeared.
So this time they've stolen two pairs of new pants I just bought.
Either one or both of my parents are doing things like stealing my pants - or they are covering for some interdimensional parasitic entity that is stealing them.

Bit of background - and this is a common way you can tell inevitable backwards time interference is planning on messing up your life - when I bought the clothing items one pack was an older style packaging design than the other. This led me to believe a discount at the till was due to that. However I now realise the ''discount'' was an attempt to compensate me for the then future theft of some of the items. Theft in some non-conventional way.

(they have done this to me before - applying some kind of discount or refund for something, because they have already in some manner been in the future and are trying to ''compensate'' me for what hasn't even happened yet. - Thing is, I'm convinced that if they, the backwards time flow people, didn't try to 'compensate' me then the bad things that hadn't happened yet would not actually happen. I don't believe the future is set in stone, I think ahrimanic people and entites force it to go specific ways)

Regarding my parents though - I have seen them interact with this invisible 'thing' that is stealing my stuff interdimensionally and so forth. I've seen them acknowledge it - I can't see it or anything like that, but obviously I know if my stuff has been stolen, plus my parents are the only other people using that house. Unless they let others in to do what they like there.
Example - one time I hung out washing, I went inside the house and came back out again, and someone had taken a towel I just hung and unpegged it and then moved it to another location on the washing line.
So I am asking them - why did you move that towel? (it wasn't in the way of anything, there'd be no logical reason to move it at all) And they are like giving it the usual: ignoring how it's impossible for it to move on its own, ignoring how someone must have specifically unpegged it and then physically moved it. Then they looked over at an empty part of the garden and were like smiling and going 'hah!' and 'oh aye', making those kinds of noises - at the thing, the invisible thing. Like they were disapproving of it, but also like they accepted its existence as a normal occurrence. Not normal enough to share it with me though, preferring to let it ruin my life and feign ignorance.
(I think it's the same entity that controls them to mess up the garden too, they butcher it. They've killed things like baby ash trees I had, snipped them dead, and then lied right to my face saying there was something wrong with the trees.)

So what to do about these ahrimanic / backwards time things-people? They mess everything up. I have no idea why they steal things like pants other than for pervert reasons, I do know that when it comes to evil hauntings and things like that, that is a common thing for items to be moved around or stolen. This is worse though, as it's so bad they have the likes of shop assistants covering for them, before they start their paranormal abuse. As if a pre-discount makes up for thieving my clothes. As if it's ok for anyone to have control over my life except for me.

This reminded me, because it's about backwards time types (btw I heard of 'ahrimanics' via a book called The Cosmic Pulse of Life - when I read the part about them it just made me think, no way someone has a whole description and name for these things, and this is the first I have heard of it. It's just so obvious why all bad things happen if the ahrimanic flow exists, since how are you meant to get away from it controlling future outcomes. I know it's true cause I saw it happen so many times before I found out it had a name and description) -

does anyone remember all those 'tachyonic' or 'takionic' products that were on sale in the 1990s? They were supposed to have somehow been related to tachyonic particles, which are particles proposed to move backwards in time. Ironically the products seem to have ceased to exist. I doubt they could possibly have been made using hypothetical particles, but then given the ahrimanics - who knows what they were really all about?

As an aside, during typing this I had a quick look at what the search engines had on tachyons thesedays. The physics descriptions say things like the particles can't exist according to usual physics because it's impossible for anything to travel faster than light.

?..........why is the speed of light considered to define what any other mass or energy moves to? For example, if some cosmic event happened so far away it took ages for it to be visible, since light travels at the constant it does. Why does that define the effects of that event being instant?* I don't just mean in a non-local quantum way. It just seems weird that they define solid mass as light. Yeah I'm aware of interpretations that mass is all just energy (so light then?), so maybe a hydrogen atom is just chasing its own tail at the constant c - and if it goes faster then it breaks up into pure E (energy)....it just doesn't sound right.
Interestingly, the opposite of ahrimanic is said to be luciferic. Which is some type of light entity.

*why define it by sight only? It's like it's only if they see it happening then it's happened. No, it happened ages before you saw it, before any visible traces.

Last edited by visitors; 03-03-2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: speling mistaks
visitors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
ninjashoes

Sounds like the movie "Prince of Darkness"

That movie was so ahead of its time.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:00 PM   #3
visitors
Inactive

I don't think I ever saw that.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:41 PM   #4
tortle

Some guy in this thread had some related ideas:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=283660

Quote:
for example i recall going bk in time to reach a certain point and then live over all my days again till i reach a certain point again....that point is very near i get the feeling anyhows....

let me know your thoughts?..

i remember a woman coming round to my home, she knows about me from a long time ago, or should i say many timelines ago...anyways she comes to my home with my parents and relations...they put me in sum sort of trance and give me a injection of some kind, next ting i know is i wake up at my mums house in my old bedroom behind in time, anywhere upto 8 yrs bk in in time....i live my life all over again to this point
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #5
visitors
Inactive

I saw that done to someone once, in one of those (what some people seem to call) ''inserts''. It was like they were giving them eyedrops, but because it took place in an ''insert'' (or a backstage version of 'live' realtime reality) it was obvious they were prepping them or re-programming them, something like that.

''Inserts'' are when you remember something that they blanked out of everyones memory (except presumably from the memories of those who are party to what they are really up to). It's like they stop or pause the timeflow, to make adjustments to things, and during the time they do so, you get frozen.