Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
visitors
Inactive

Unhappy Is there anyone that really knows what to do?

How do I stop the conspiracy constantly harassing me?

I know for a fact they follow me everywhere, and they inject their operatives into reality to murder nature where I live and anywhere I go. It's really obvious they are monitoring me all the time, and sending people to harass me all the time. Usually it is with noise pollution, and also as said they destroy what makes this reality worth being in (for example, if I go for walks and enjoy the scenery, they will come and chainsaw it to death and use weed killers on it and butcher the plants - this has happened so many times, and it's always obvious they're doing it to torture and abuse me ritualistically, since in every case the plants have been left alone for years if not ever - they only kill them because I enjoyed them. They have done this to me also in so-called community gardens I joined and planted things in.) - it's clearly a satanic kind of ritualistic thing they are doing, because it causes so much suffering and harm, they of course feed off all the evil energies it produces, like the vampire scum they so are.

I expect this forum is different to most, since people here are more likely to be aware the conspiracies are real, and that what I described here does happen - you won't be part of the conspiracy covering it up or pathologically lying that it is a mental illness.

I've tried asking various new agey types and people who claim to represent things like ascended masters and so forth - but their answers are always the same conspiracy - they try to make you think that you are the problem, and they try to mind control you into thinking it is something you are doing that causes the evil scum to get into reality and cause all the abuse. Or even if they know and agree the problem is really doing what I tell them it is doing - they don't realise their methods don't work on it. I don't think they comprehend how evil it is, and the kinds of things it actually does and the manner in which it does so.

(Please don't offer me advice saying it doesn't matter because this reality isn't real anyway! That may be true, but I'm stuck here and they're destroying purposely the only reality I have access to. And I don't believe this is fake - I think it is infected by evil, and those who are supposed to be taking care of it don't bother to, and they cover up there is a problem, and for what seems like 1000s of years they have done little to address the problem.)

And if there are any shills posting here who are the conspiracy and think they can deny I'm telling the truth about what actually happens - then don't even consider replying.

I'm not expecting some super-person to have answers. I haven't even heard of anyone actually knowing about the kinds of things on this forum, & who knows what to do about it - that actually just stops it, and exposes it is real with no possible denials able to occur.

If this thread turns into just sharing descriptions of how the conspiracy operate, that would be helpful too.

For example the weird 'logic' they use, and how they psychically attach to your aura in the aethers, and mix everything up -

yesterday for example I was out for a walk and went past a park, it was dark already but these young kids were playing there, despite it being closed for refurbs. I thought it was a bit weird how such young kids were in a park at night. The past few days the conspiracy has been harassing me with roadworks - they send operatives to do the same bits of road over and over again, so they can put abusive alarms going off (from their vehicles) and harass me with their noise (like constant car and house alarms going off - they have done this to me at 3 different residences in various ways), so that I can't catch up on sleep or do any reading or study or anything else (the noise goes through the whole house).
I sent complaints into the council, pointing out that if they really cared about health and safety, then why were they reversing vehicles all the time when the H&S guidelines say not to, and why didn't they have the orange flashing lights on, to warn drivers they were working there - instead of broadcasting health harming alarms, which only disrupt people in houses and pedestrians.

So next day there's an Amey highways vehicle, with orange flashing lights on, parked at the park entrance I'd noticed the young kids in the previous night.
A bit later on, there's suddenly people in the park, killing another healthy tree. They claim someone phoned in the council saying the tree was dangerous - which is preposterous first because the council have been working on the park for months, and second cause no it wasn't, it was just a normal tree that's been there for years (I think it was there when I was young enough to use the park).
Then as soon as those scumbags leave after they killed the tree, the roadworkers suddenly appear in exactly the same bit of road they worked on yesterday - doing the same work on it again. Without orange flashy lights on their machinery, but using the health destroying alarms.

Does anyone else see how that shows the weird way the conspiracy operates to? - it seems that they used those children being in the park last night, to make lies up they were in danger from a tree falling on them (rather than them being in danger of their playing in a closed park at night...). I can tell psychically they used me having witnessed that as an excuse to make the complaint - if it was even really made. I can't prove that but I can feel it, as they have done the same thing so many times.
They put the flashing orange lights on in the wrong place, on purpose, on the wrong vehicle.

It's like the operatives making the roadworks noise abuse are exactly the same operatives killing the poor tree. They can only use one set of bodies at a time - so they have to jump between bodies / download different 'characters' or as it were, demonically possess what bodies are available, by way of council employees in this case.

Does anyone else see this happening - the same evil 'souls' having lots of different bodies, controlling lots of different bodies. And they are able to translocate - ie, jump from one place to another without travelling the distance in between.
And it's always used for evil.

I'm probably explaining the past few paragraphs kind of crap - it is really difficult to describe what I know they are up to. They change reality, always for the worse, in real time. I've seen them change TV shows in real time, which are pre-recorded, ie not live shows, so no excuses like 'oh someone on the live show psychically linked with you as you watched TV'.

They know the future, in a bad way. They make the worst futures manifest - how do you escape that loop? If you tell them about something (when I say 'them' here, I mean pretty much anyone, since I don't really know any normal people not part of the conspiracy or in some way compromised by it - I can't not communicate with them, I don't have the money to be a total recluse) then they make it happen, back in time.
But for you, it's already happened - but when it happened, you know it came back in time from one of their evil corrupt future versions of the timeline.
They control what futures you are able to access, because they are already in them, plus they are also in the time you're in. Maybe it is like a corrupt version of what people mean by '5D' - like they are in all times at once, but they use it to ensure all those times = the worst times possible.

How do I stop them infecting my present with their futures? I exist in the now, and I'm quite capable of manifesting only good futures for me. But it is like no matter what I do, they have set up invisible all-sorts that ensures I remain trapped headed towards their futures instead.
visitors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 05:54 AM   #2
tortle

Sheesh.

Go listen to some clips of Bashar on Youtube.

Search for 'Bashar Shifting'
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
oz93666

You've ruled out a lot of responses ... the only one I can think that may be acceptable is to move to somewhere where there aren't chainsaws , car alarms or too many people .

There are places to live where there's mostly just nature.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2016, 04:17 AM   #4
visitors
Inactive

I don't have money to move, wouldn't know where to go anyway. I'd need a lot of means to be able to go round places and check what they are like before moving there. You'd need a job or some kind of income to where you move to as well, otherwise what are you meant to live off?
Bashar sounds like it is channelled info? Not helpful at all then, this is a real problem, it can't be fixed by things like thinking about it from other points of view. In any case I don't have access to watching videos online.
Old 27-02-2016, 04:44 AM   #5
sylviatrilling
Premier Subscribers

It is very difficult to get away from the conspiracy as it is everywhere. Sounds like you have a clearer vision of what is happening than many of us.

Here is something a teacher taught me that I find helpful:

Get yourself comfortable sitting or lying down. Scan you body in your mind. No need to actually look at any parts of your body with your physical eyes. Start at your left foot and scan up to your hip with your mind. If you perceive any black areas or icky colored shapes or attached entities, imagine in your mind pulling them off and depositing them into a black hole with your right hand away from you to the right. Again no need to move your physical arm, do this with your energetic body's right arm. Do the same with your right leg, each arm, your torso and head. It is helpful to do this every day. After a time your body will get clearer and need less stuff pulled off of it. You can do any defensive thing in your mind, choke them, cut them with a sword, disassemble them, whatever feels right. You might even hear them scream as you send them to the abyss.

Last edited by sylviatrilling; 27-02-2016 at 04:45 AM.
sylviatrilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 04:56 AM   #6
visitors
Inactive

Cheers but that kind of stuff never works for me. I find that getting rid of them via psychic only means having to get very very violent. They definitely do attach to my aura though, I can feel them. Anytime they are harassing me with something or someone in actual reality, I can feel them moving about under my skin, and they attach to the left side of me in particular. Being near other people infects me with all the evil possessed satanic type entities they have in their auras - it's like fleas. I get infected from having to be near or having to communicate with people who are clueless, because their stupid minds believe all kinds of evil, and permit all kinds of evil, so their auras infect my aura - like an induction coil or a tuning fork works. I like animals, but I've noticed that pets seem to be infecting also (other peoples pets, I wouldn't have anything in captivity like that).

Maybe if I wore a Faraday suit it might help, but that'd be practically impossible, and probably too expensive to afford to buy or make.