Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 08-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #161
avaruus

is he one??
Strieber was born in San Antonio, Texas, the son of Karl Strieber, a lawyer and Mary Drought Strieber. He attended Central Catholic Marianist High School in San Antonio, Texas.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #162
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
is he one?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitley_Strieber

Strieber was born in San Antonio, Texas, the son of Karl Strieber, a lawyer and Mary Drought Strieber. He attended Central Catholic Marianist High School in San Antonio, Texas.
Oh, yes. Anyone who attended a Catholic high school is undoubtedly a high-ranking Jesuit priest.

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #163
avaruus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Oh, yes. Anyone who attended a Catholic high school is undoubtedly a high-ranking Jesuit priest.
is that irony?
Old 09-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #164
grandsecretary

I attended a Jesuit College in London (St Ignatius College). The boy who sat next to me was called Lionel Reisman. He was a Sephardic Jew. I am definitely NOT a Jesuit priest thank you very much.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 09-01-2010 at 10:38 AM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #165
avaruus

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I attended a Jesuit College in London (St Ignatius College). The boy who sat next to me was called Lionel Reisman. He was a Sephardic Jew. I am definitely NOT a Jesuit priest thank you very much.
hello grandsecretary! i have to ask you! Do you think you would have had the same call for freemasonry if you had gone to an non chatolic school?
Old 09-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #166
avaruus

where is the OP of this thread??
Old 09-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #167
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
hello grandsecretary! i have to ask you! Do you think you would have had the same call for freemasonry if you had gone to an non chatolic school?
My education had no connection with my Freemasonry except that I was warned, on more than one ocassion not to join the freemasons, which is probably why I did.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 09-01-2010 at 04:08 PM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #168
lightgiver

Default I am

Je Suis + Jesui t=I AM.

Partout.

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-03-2010 at 12:58 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #169
lightgiver

Default Restoration of Jesuits and supremecy of Illuminati

Upon the Jesuit victory over the Papacy and the restoration of the order by the Papal letter "Solicitudine Omnium Ecclesiarum" on August 14, 1814, a new order of power was established, with the Illuminati in an important position.

The Jesuit Superior General was now the most powerful position in the world, followed by his substantial apparatus including other Jesuits, Jesuit sponsored banks, businesses, military manufacturers.
The Roman Pontiff was next most senior, reporting to the officials of the Jesuit Superior General and then the Illuminati families. The old Monarch families that had previously supported the Roman Pontiff were reduced to less importance than the Holy See.
Finally, the Holy See (Sedes Sacrorum) known as the SS, became a crucial legal instrument used by the Jesuits to establish a global legal framework protecting both the Roman Cult first and then the Jesuits as "technically" a subsidiary order from all possible legal prosecution.

http://www.bavarian-illuminati.info/?p=332

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #170
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Upon the Jesuit victory over the Papacy and the restoration of the order by the Papal letter "Solicitudine Omnium Ecclesiarum" on August 14, 1814, a new order of power was established, with the Illuminati in an important position.

The Jesuit Superior General was now the most powerful position in the world, followed by his substantial apparatus including other Jesuits, Jesuit sponsored banks, businesses, military manufacturers.
The Roman Pontiff was next most senior, reporting to the officials of the Jesuit Superior General and then the Illuminati families. The old Monarch families that had previously supported the Roman Pontiff were reduced to less importance than the Holy See.
Finally, the Holy See (Sedes Sacrorum) known as the SS, became a crucial legal instrument used by the Jesuits to establish a global legal framework protecting both the Roman Cult first and then the Jesuits as "technically" a subsidiary order from all possible legal prosecution.

Yes, thanks so much, Lightgiver, very good stuff; this fits.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #171
lightgiver

Default Ernest II, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Yes, thanks so much, Lightgiver, very good stuff; this fits.
You are welcome,you need to do some research on the link given and see the connections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_...otha-Altenburg

Since 1774 he was a Freemason in the Zinnendorf system and member of the Gotha Lodge Zum Rautenkranz; in 1775 was appointed Grand Master of the Landesloge of Germany (Zinnendorf system). In 1783 Ernest became a member of the Bavarian Illuminati under the name of Quintus Severus and/or Timoleon, and in 1784 he was created Supervisor of Abessinien (a name for Upper Saxony). In 1787, he granted Adam Weishaupt, the founder of this secret society, asylum in Gotha. As a freemason he was buried wrapped in a white cloth on the park island.

* Saxe-Gotha passed to the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, which had to cede Saxe-Saalfeld to Saxe-Meiningen. The territories constituted the newly created Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
* Saxe-Altenburg was given to the Duke of Saxe-Hildburghausen, who in turn passed his own domain to Saxe-Meiningen and again assumed the title of a Duke of Saxe-Altenburg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg

Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (German: Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg) was a duchy ruled by the Ernestine branch of the House of Wettin in today's Thuringia, Germany.

Both Wettin and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha were changed to Windsor in 1917.

Also,

Adolf Freiherr Knigge introduced Weishaupt to several nobles including Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (1745–1804) who was sympathetic to the Jesuit cause and promised to sent the Illuminati plans of Weishaupt to Vicar General Stanislaus Czerniewicz in exile in Russia. However, it was his Jesuit successor Gabriel Lenkiewicz (1785-1798) who recognized the value of the work of Weishaupt and promptly had it promulgated as the new official model and structure of the Jesuits in 1785.

Three of the most famous families and recipients of the favour of the Jesuits for their assistance are the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the Rothschilds and the Lafayettes.

The House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was rewarded with the crown of England and remain the primary leading family of the Illuminati and steadfastly loyal to the Jesuits.

The Jesuit Order are a MILITARY organization, not a religious Order. Their chief is a General of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power, power in its most despotic exercise, absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuit ism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses."
Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

Weishaupt coined the motto of the Illuminati to be "the ends justifies the means". Each isolated cell of initiates reported to a superior, whom they did not know thus eliminating the chance of all Jesuits in a particular region being found and killed.

The Illuminati secret cell model of Weishaupt is credited with saving many hundreds of Jesuits throughout Europe and was used to extreme effect in the planning of the French Revolution some years later. He is the first to conceive of the "perfect terrorist cell" model, since used by many political-military factions to this day.
Under the safety and care of Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, Weishaupt lived in Gotha and continued to write including A Complete History of the Persecutions of the Illuminati in Bavaria (1785), A Picture of Illuminism (1786), An Apology for the Illuminati (1786), and An Improved System of Illuminism (1787).

The primary mission of the Illuminati under Weishaupt was to establish a New World Order through the use of science, technology and business, while abolishing all monarchical governments and the Vatican on account of their support of the destruction of the Jesuits.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #172
lightgiver

Default Cult Of Mithras

In 1540AD the Society of Jesus (Societas Iesu) was confirmed by Pope Paul III under the founding superior-generalship of Ignatius Loyola, a former militarist, with the express Papal commission to foster theological and classical science universities under the Roman Catholic Church, to convert people to be obedient to the dictate of the Pope.

It was a “Church Militant” reformation of the Roman Army’s Cult of Mithra-Seth that was also instituted as the Knights Templar from whom the Freemasons were subsequently formed owing to the Knights Templar stealing the Secrets of the Temple of Jerusalem in the same manner as the architect Hiram Abiff and his labourers had done at the time of their employ by King Solomon in the building of the Temple of Jerusalem.

The name of the founder of the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola, is itself an immediate evidence.

IGNATIUS LOYOLA
=
LOYAL SATAN GIUI
=
LOYAL SATAN GEnE
=
Loyal to the Satanic Gene

Pope Paul III confirmed the order through the bull Regimini militantis ecclesiae on September 27, 1540, which translates as: to the Government of the Church Militant. Loyola’s title was Father General of the Church Militant.

Like the Knights Templar and the Roman Army before them – they were a military order under the Pope’s direct rule. They were to “convert” non-Catholics, and convert they did.

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008...f-mithra-seth/

The University of Ingolstadt was founded in 1472, by Louis the Rich, Duke of Bavaria, and academically attended to by the Jesuits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_IX,_Duke_of_Bavaria

(It goes without mentioning the significance of the present Pope Benedict XVI inaugurated on the 116th birthday anniversary of Adolph Hitler.)

http://dvxs.net/merkel.txt

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 20-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #173
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You are welcome, you need to do some research on the link given and see the connections.
Yep, have been having a good read through it, very interesting.

edit; to reconstruct link.

Last edited by zero1; 20-03-2010 at 01:04 AM.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #174
mark1963

Wow, what a thread, brilliant.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #175
tempete_toutdroit

I find it amazing that people buy into this Jesuit nonsense. They're nothing more than yet another outgrowth of a power far older than the Jesuits themselves.

It's a distraction. I remember the Phelps followers on this forum many years ago. Interesting to see it hasn't ceased.

Last edited by tempete_toutdroit; 23-04-2010 at 04:29 PM.
tempete_toutdroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #176
trauma

The Jesuit shit is real it's just not the way Oxley & Phelps perceive it to be. Yes the Jesuits are a major player in the ushering in of the New Age, but they have Strings, these same Strings are attached to Other major players (all Luciferian) as well. The Jesuits are nothing more than a Scapegoat. Oxley & Phelps on the other hand, there is much Truth behind (some) of their Information, they muck it all up with Racism & Diamonds! And that type of shit turns people away.
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #177
maddyr

im a new poster and I found jesssica odd, but i have read through all these pages and she is the next David Icke . ridiculed and dismissed so i ask all you on here why are you here.? I challenge one of you to answer my question, bet you wont.
maddyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #178
aronia

Exclamation

Do your own research. There is nothing higher up when the Jesuit Order.
Except the there Rulling body The Papal Bloodines in THE ARCANA ARCANORUM RITE OF ATLANTIS.

The Jesuits are todays keeper of that ancient power & knowlegde.

I`m still here and there are a lot others on this board who knows that roman power still rules the world.

If Jesuit is nonsense, why is everyone in position of power deadly scared of the vatican-jesuits?

The Papal Bloodines.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...p?showforum=59

BORGO SANTO SPIRITO

THE HOME OF ROMAN POWER

(JESUIT, KNIGHTS OF MALTA,
MASONRY & TEUTONIC KNIGHTS)

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...showtopic=6756

THE ARCANA ARCANORUM RITE OF ATLANTIS

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...howtopic=21354

Quote:
The Secret Behind Secret Societies

Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that - Secret. In this lecture, clear evidence is provided to show who really stands behind the throne of earthly power. Professor Walter J. Veith goes into great detail in this lecture to show who that great power really is - the Jesuit Order, or the Society of Jesus. The Papacy is seated at the top of the Pyramid, or the symbolic "eye of Horus
".

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 1/9

Walter Veith-The Secret Behind Secret Societies 2/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 3/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 4/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 5/9

Walter Veith-The Secret Behind Secret Societies6/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 7/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 8/9

Walter Veith- The Secret Behind Secret Societies 9/9

The Secret Behind Secret Societies : Full Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0285024764342#

LINK

Alex Jones mocks Knight of Malta Question

New Info - Knights of Malta - Bill Cooper and more

Last edited by aronia; 28-04-2010 at 08:56 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 07:46 AM   #179
aronia

Exclamation Knights of malta inititation & etc

KNIGHTS OF MALTA INITITATION

Knights of Malta Part 1

Knights of Malta Part 2

Knights of Malta Part 3

Knights of Malta Part 4

Knights of Malta Part 5

Knights of Malta Part 6

Last edited by aronia; 28-04-2010 at 08:46 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #180
stewart edwards

Lightgiver

Re your kundalini rising. Quite an experience first time it happens. Especially when it gets stuck in your throat at first (a bit like some serious flem that does not want to move). Have you felt it?
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote