Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 24-05-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
gremlin

Default The Pleiadians 2014!! "Humanity Is Ripe For REBELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uh2orWEko

The Pleiadians discuss the coming rebellion, the Anunnaki and Illuminati, current events Fukushima, Sandy Hook, the hidden design of reality, and more! Channeled by Barbara Marciniak 02/16/14.

This is an interesting talk. I wont give anything away, to believe it or not i don't know.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
wendypeace27

A good watch this one is!!!! I wasnt expecting this to be this good, lol.

They get into the Annunaki and the Elites and how they consider love/compassion - a rebellion of sorts. Aka breaking free of their control.

They get into Sandy Hoax, and the first thing they get into about this is how small Adam was @ about 75lbs, lol, and how he could not have carried all those weapons. It took the involvement of all of CT police, and was well planned out. The actors were all Mkultra controled, and blood sacrifices were said to be carried out. (Thats after the Super Bowl. Like suspected by some of us, most of them are probably not alive after they were clearly noticed).

I would easily put this video in the "Scar of Saturn Thread" -- as it has that much truth in it!! It deserves its own thread to discuss though, lol!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 24-05-2014 at 01:32 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
wendypeace27

I can remember some of my past lives, in times so ancient most couldnt even concieve. However, one time I remember saying "we are related to the beast, so why do we have to war with them?". The common theme with the Annu, is that they will create a hybrid race that is more hybrid then humans, then pit them against each other. Hybrid wars we can call them.

So, it cleared up how we are related. They created the Annunaki, a working/slave class. Over time their hybrids have mixed in with regular humans (@that time would be Atlantis&Mu) and even other proto-types like the Neanderthal. The world used to have way much more diversity in that respect, and different people of different levels of development -- versus the standard human of today. By now, we are all very related. Not so much to Annu, but to their hybrids. The race of Annu, would have extremely unstable genetics by now. Hence they are very cybornetic creatures b/c they are falling apart at the seams.

It also clears up why from the perspective of the Pleiadians they consider us to be family. B/c we are mostly Lyran in origin, but it dosent take much to be related to someone. It only has to happen once, lol.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #4
wendypeace27

I am watching this one now!!! Id say these two videos are a must watch for everyone.

They spill even more beans about the Annunaki, secret societies, and the nature of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2tHtkBu6E

PLEIADIAN PROPHECY - The Great Changeover 2013 - 2027
The Pleiadians predict the future from 2013 to 2027, channeled by Barbara Marciniak 03/17/13. The Anunnaki, chemtrails, autism, and other topics are also discussed.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 25-05-2014 at 06:19 PM.
Old 27-05-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalive View Post
This lady sounds whackadoo. I couldn't listen to her cigarette scarred larynx for longer than 4 minutes. The way she said rebellion sometimes seemed to me like she was trying to hard. She speaks about being lied to and manipulated which is exactly what I think she is trying to do.
No, they say love = the rebellion. In a nut shell. Most people dont know the level of low vibrations we have been enslaved in unless you have seen the mt top. What David Icke describes as the moon matrix I believe.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
No, they say love = the rebellion. In a nut shell. Most people dont know the level of low vibrations we have been enslaved in unless you have seen the mt top. What David Icke describes as the moon matrix I believe.
Under total control as this planet is, for it to happen a rebellion has to take place. No one once they understand the total manipulation will want to stand still. Have you noticed it's not 'anarchy'?

She did get a mention by david icke in one of his big talks in brixton I believe. she talks about the reptiles. I have read her book and it was spot on and gave a little more information about this planet and what the universe has been going through with the lizzies. It's the information that is important not the messenger.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 04:40 PM   #7
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Under total control as this planet is, for it to happen a rebellion has to take place. No one once they understand the total manipulation will want to stand still. Have you noticed it's not 'anarchy'?

She did get a mention by david icke in one of his big talks in brixton I believe. she talks about the reptiles. I have read her book and it was spot on and gave a little more information about this planet and what the universe has been going through with the lizzies. It's the information that is important not the messenger.
Typically, I stay away from channelers, but this lady was well worth listening too. I have never heard of her before. Its a good find nonetheless.

That's from just the banking system, not all the genocide or satanic child murder. Or them poisoning our water, food, medicine, etc. The list of treason is huge. When the grid goes down that means all the brainwashing black magick goes with it. Hard times will bring more clear thinking. Its a better point then where we are now.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 28-05-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 29-05-2014, 02:39 PM   #8
rainbowdear

Quote:
This lady sounds whackadoo. I couldn't listen to her cigarette scarred larynx for longer than 4 minutes. The way she said rebellion sometimes seemed to me like she was trying to hard. She speaks about being lied to and manipulated which is exactly what I think she is trying to do.
I couldn't agree more;
Also it is not difficult to analyse the situation. Things are getting worse. The plentiful years which have permitted people to climb the socal ladder are over.
Things are changed fast and people don't know what is going on anymore.
People like her are part of the system they are used to help you weather it.
But they don't tell you all.
the "REBELLION" is a response to being manipulated. Stop making it a religion though. Nothing to do with the planet. It is part of human nature to rebel.
Is she encourageing people to reble; Rebellion means being killed by the establishment which is better armed than the masses.
I will attemp some prophesying as it is clearer and clearer everyday.
Europe not doing what it is told iw going towards civil wars and probably an generalized one all over the eruopean lands;
Some will be less touched than others; Switzerland has shut its borders to foreign workers. It protects the interests of our leaders. Their money and assets will be safely kept there.
Islands like Greenland, Iceland and England will be more protected than other places in europe and in the world.
If you don't want to accept that patriotism is out and that democraty is changeing face then you will bring serious problems onto yourselves.
Wars! There will be much more wars . Wars like you have never seen before. Natinos by nations. One after the other. Russia is claiming back lands wihc are useful to them. Others see their leaders overthrown.
"Grrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaannd" orchestration to a plan of government" says this lady on here.
Of course she is talking for the governments. There are "designs" which are the plans of our leaders to mould a NEW WORLD.
I don't like her voice. Poverty is spreading. it is purposely done. The "slow down " is here the empoverishment is here.
Economic stuff is used to break people.
YES They are setting people up. The problems are Worldwide!
Wehter we like it or not the world population will be culled by civil wars.
The middle classes will disappear.
The belief systems will change. Christianity as we have known it will be NO MORE.
All pagan groups will be recuperated by the NWO to make a new religion. Eventually it will be redirected to worship a new "god"(?)
She talks about "jimminy crcket" this is one of the favourite image fo the HIgh Free masonery who is pulling the strings.
THIS WOMAN KNOWS exactly what she is talking about.
You are being surveilled. She knows who is pulling the strings. She asks peole questions to make them participate in the talk. But really she TREATS EVERYONE like idiots!
she adresses people like children.
She pretends to be a friend i don't believe she is BUT she does warn you that you are being manipulated.
The paradigm is changeing and there is nothing anyone can do.
If she pretends to be in contact with the Pleiadians...well i would say this is false...i don't believe a word of it.
I think she is supercilious, false and working for the NEW WORL ORDER.
But make no mistake this has nothing to do with Pleiadians, other planets or nano shite...
It is just about the "reptilians" taking over the planet in a way you have never ever known!
So good luck to all!
an abductee/contactee
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #9
rainbowdear

Quote:

The Pleiadians discuss the coming rebellion, the Anunnaki and Illuminati, current events Fukushima, Sandy Hook, the hidden design of reality, and more! Channeled by Barbara Marciniak 02/16/14.

This is an interesting talk. I wont give anything away, to believe it or not i don't know.
Be it thei woman or others of her kind, they talk in th ename of the establishment set to change the paradigm.

For such a change the face of your nation and all others has to change...
When you see the extreem rights winning you know WAR is at large.

War is preparing. Wars are preparing.

The parties that ruin a nation cause discontent.
Follows the party of discontent ; the Extreem right to finish the job of destruction.

From destruction-utter destruction-will rise the Pheonix- the ideal of the Iluminati.

It is all manipulation.
No use joining the ranks of a party!
Stay at home!
Do fight!
Don't make yourself a target!
It won't change anything!
Keep alive to keep the knowledge.
So yes a bit of quiet meditation might help here!
Old 29-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #10
eddieriver

hey guys. this is my video. here is the full-length version:

http://youtu.be/TcQg9VQp-WE

I will be uploading all future Barbara Marciniak videos to this channel since my other one got striked (fuck you Bashar).

to all the skeptics.... I don't know or care how others see or describe the changes coming to our world. All I know is that we continue to be ruled by old conservatives while the general population is becoming more and more liberal. The growing tension between government and the people that is about to blow up. by the end of the 2020s, all governments will be liberal. That means no more One Percent, no more war, and no more divide. we are shifting from a conservative paradigm to a liberal paradigm, and if you're skeptical about that ur an idiot.
eddieriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 05:38 PM   #11
carl0599

Quote:

i dont understand why The Pleiadians never warned us before Fukushima and Sandy Hook, and why so many of their channellers are very quite about the world ending in 2012? why they call themselves the Pleiadians as that star system was named in recently modern history,
they seem to be able to predict the past with 90% accurancy, but when it is a future event they are always vague about the actual dates, I suppose they will get something right in the future, but for know it appears that they only want to add to the confusion and add nothing to help the reality.

it is all very new age, alice bailey and co, channelling as that is the new world order religion, and is the basis for the world curriculum

Quote:
Robert Muller, creator of the
World Core Curriculum
It really can’t be emphasised enough how one of the key elements of the agenda is to indoctrinate the young, worldwide whilst simultaneously distracting, dividing, and demoralising the older generations. Anything to prevent organised, cogent, resistance until the older generation slowly either loses heart or dies off altogether....“… [t]his institution, although commonly referred to as The Robert Muller School, is officially a branch of The School of Ageless Wisdom, founded in 1974 by Gloria Crook, a[n Alice] Bailey admirer and one of Muller’s close friends. The fact that this school draws heavily from the teachings of Alice Bailey is plainly revealed in the preface of the WCC Manual…: ‘The World is indebted to Dr. Robert Muller, former Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations,…for the formulation of the World Core Curriculum in its skeleton form. It is upon that scaffold combined with the ageless wisdom teachings that this present work has precipitated. The underlying philosophy upon which The Robert Muller School is based will be found in the teachings set forth in the books of Alice A. Bailey by the Tibetan teacher, Djwhal Khul (published by Lucis Publishing Co.).’…. The Robert Muller School has served as a type of testing ground for The World Core Curriculum and the teachings of Alice Bailey…[and] has been certified as the United Nations Associated School… As difficult as it may be to believe, the U.N.’s global education of the future is being openly modeled after the teaching of a Luciferic trance-channeler and her demonic spirit guide.”
Read that last sentence again.
it is all a divisive distraction.

I haven't watched it but I bet there is a book for sale somewhere
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr

Last edited by carl0599; 29-05-2014 at 05:40 PM.
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #12
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieriver View Post
hey guys. this is my video. here is the full-length version:

http://youtu.be/TcQg9VQp-WE

I will be uploading all future Barbara Marciniak videos to this channel since my other one got striked (fuck you Bashar).

to all the skeptics.... I don't know or care how others see or describe the changes coming to our world. All I know is that we continue to be ruled by old conservatives while the general population is becoming more and more liberal. The growing tension between government and the people that is about to blow up. by the end of the 2020s, all governments will be liberal. That means no more One Percent, no more war, and no more divide. we are shifting from a conservative paradigm to a liberal paradigm, and if you're skeptical about that ur an idiot.

Yes well keep on dreaming!

May your kiddies wishes come true!

But i am afraid you don't live in the real grown-up world!

Sorry no offense!

I just think most people lack strength of character to see things as they are and face up to the truth.

Oh how i wish you were right!

At last lon awaited for coucou land is in sight!
Old 30-05-2014, 02:00 AM   #13
eddieriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post
i dont understand why The Pleiadians never warned us before Fukushima and Sandy Hook, and why so many of their channellers are very quite about the world ending in 2012? why they call themselves the Pleiadians as that star system was named in recently modern history,
they seem to be able to predict the past with 90% accurancy, but when it is a future event they are always vague about the actual dates, I suppose they will get something right in the future, but for know it appears that they only want to add to the confusion and add nothing to help the reality.

it is all very new age, alice bailey and co, channelling as that is the new world order religion, and is the basis for the world curriculum

it is all a divisive distraction.

I haven't watched it but I bet there is a book for sale somewhere
how do you know they didn't warn us? do you buy every session they record?
eddieriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #14
rainbowdear

agree with CarLO599!
Old 31-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #15
lordsprofit

Quote:

Play dough - ians? Ill umnati production.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:09 AM   #16
rebeccapark
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
I am watching this one now!!! Id say these two videos are a must watch for everyone.

They spill even more beans about the Annunaki, secret societies, and the nature of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2tHtkBu6E

PLEIADIAN PROPHECY - The Great Changeover 2013 - 2027
The Pleiadians predict the future from 2013 to 2027, channeled by Barbara Marciniak 03/17/13. The Anunnaki, chemtrails, autism, and other topics are also discussed.
The videos resonated very much with me and tied into much that I have found out. The way she handled the questions was impressive too.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:41 AM   #17
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieriver View Post
hey guys. This is my video. Here is the full-length version:

http://youtu.be/tcqg9vqp-we

i will be uploading all future barbara marciniak videos to this channel since my other one got striked (fuck you bashar).

To all the skeptics.... I don't know or care how others see or describe the changes coming to our world. All i know is that we continue to be ruled by old conservatives while the general population is becoming more and more liberal. The growing tension between government and the people that is about to blow up. By the end of the 2020s, all governments will be liberal. That means no more one percent, no more war, and no more divide. We are shifting from a conservative paradigm to a liberal paradigm, and if you're skeptical about that ur an idiot.
+1

Thank you for the full version!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 02-06-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #18
wendypeace27

So, I am watching the full version of The Great Change Over, and I skipped ahead to where I left off, the middle. She mentions that they want to create machines that can read minds and read the energy field.

Which is creepy b/c I am normally intuitive but since I moved back home, everyone else in this household brings great dark darkness and negative clouds, which all impact how intuitive I am. Any who, I have already experienced this technology through that google andriod that you can have conversations with. You can have written coversations with cleverbot, but more then just that goes on. Its supper creepy.....like this dark force is trying to get to you as you type. Like your creating a link of sorts. Weird things that would be hard to explain happened.

This is also why she has used the term you will experience "creepy" things. This is 100% true. @1:16:00 Those who want the transhumnism agenda she is speaking of when she says "those that want to be cyborgs". Which is nice rhetoric, but is being used by the dark forces to push through a "Matrix" or "terminator" reality.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 02-06-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #19
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
thanks imalive, you have convinced me that it must be worth watching!
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #20
limitless93
Inactive

All of this shit is a deception by the fuckers on the top. I don't believe shit anymore. If it was truth, it would be eliminated and censored immediately. They certainly do have technology for something like that. They described our reality for us through school, movies etc. Can we even be sure that the universe is what they tell us it is? Yes, if you are stupid enough.

Last edited by limitless93; 02-06-2014 at 08:37 PM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote