Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 26-10-2014, 04:28 AM   #1
imfromthegovt
Inactive

Default Dream

When I was young I had a reoccurring dream that I was in a junglejim type of structure on a playground. I would walk through all the obstacles from one end to the other, and then down a ladder/tube into the same junglejim thing but it would be in a different place, like a beach, or a bowling alley. I would dream for what seems like hours about maneuvering through this structure and I would wake up standing in my bedroom facing the window.

One night the dream change. Everything was happening like it had before but there was a hand trying to get me. Not lots of hands but only one. And, at the end of the dream, or what I guess we the end bc I would wake right after this hpemer, a man would be inside the slide of the junglejim and when I ran passed it he hissed at me and shapeshifter into a reptoid figure as I screamed myself awake (standing up on my room, facing the window). I would have this same dream for about two years. Then I moved across town and it stopped.

Sometimes I wonder if it was a dream
imfromthegovt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
blythe
Inactive

Dream manipulation is said to be the easiest thing for "them" to do.

It's very easy to guard your dreams though, you just have to be aware.

Once you become "awake" and find out the truths of this world you can look back on your dreams and often you'll find that it was teaching you something that only you can figure out.

I had a dream recently where a giant mechanical tentacle thing came out of the ground, it reached the clouds in height and was massive in width. It came out of the ground and made a noise hundreds of times louder than anything I've ever heard, and I've been to many metal concerts. At the time I thought I was attacked, but after gaining an immense amount of knowledge in the following month I realized it was a massive breakthrough in my awareness. Something only I could figure out.

So the moral of the story is, think about it a lot and try to figure it out, because only you know the answer.
blythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 06:52 AM   #3
slackpenguin

I had something very similar when i was younger too, slightly different, but virtually the same thing going on. To my memory i must've been 7 or 8 years old and it stopped when i was around 9.

The reoccuring dream i had would start in my bedroom and there were obstacles i would climb over which were presented as plastic tubs and cardboard boxes (almost like a maze). I'd manoeuvre down the stairs, across the living room and finally get to the kitchen door after climbing across the maze of boxes. I would look towards the window on the kitchen door and it would feel like a beautiful place outside and then i'd wake up as soon as i actually looked out of the window in the dream, where i'd be left with an image of a tropical beach, at othertimes it would be a lush grass field or a "nice" place. When i awoke i'd be sat on the end of my bed facing the bedroom window as if i slipped off the side of the bed.

Then like you, it changed to involve someone/something else. Instead of a hand, i had a childs toy appearing (which i have only ever seen in the dream), it was a wooden caterpillar that moved like a snake, made up of connected spheres which was painted green and red and spoke to me "you MUST go a different way". The reoccuring dream changed to always involve this character, but i never made it to the kitchen window anymore since the caterpillar started appearing in the dream. I'd get to the end of the living room, and enter the kitchen, the caterpillar would dissapear, and i'd be greeted with a metallic looking westie (breed of dog) which appeared water-like in terms of physical structure and would be jumping up to keep me from looking outside. Every time there would be a moment of hesitation and i'd inch forwards, in which the dog would look almost human in form as i got closer, but still the shape of a dog (hard to explain) and let out the loudest roar/shout i'd heard in my life. To which i'd wake up screaming and i'd be sat on end of my bed looking out the window....

In short, the reoccuring dream changed slightly where something lured me through a different path, even though the destination was the same.

Although i've never feared dogs, the sight of this thing in my dream would wake me gasping/screaming every single time. It scared the crap out of me and honestly if there is such a thing as evil energy, this was it. Stopped after 2 years or so from what i can remember and i never woke up sat on the end of my bed since.

Dreams can be strange, in fact i hadn't thought of this dream of mine in at least 10 years, just reading your post made me realise how i remember it so well.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 07:12 AM   #4
vagrant
Banned

In Deamworld everything is a hoax, its all a lie, we are all Targeted Individuals, nothing is
real except for Satanic trolls, shills and disinfo agents.

Take a closer look, two cans of soda pop, no look again, its the Twin Towers or the pillars
of Solomons Temple, its all the same its all unreal,

They are trying to trick you, they want to abuse you, they want to vaccinate you, they
want to poison you with chemtrails, they wantt to drink your blood.

For the sheep in search of a sign, forget the Truth, follow the leader, follow your guru,
follow the meme, remember the manifesto, stay with the flock,

If you stray or speak out of turn the boogey man will eat you and your family. But
whatever you do dont forget you're in Dreamland and its all a dream.

vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 03:38 PM   #5
pri01

I had the weirdest dream ever last night. I was walking along a main road with another person who was meant to be my new boss, I just got a job so makes sense.

Anyway I was chatting away with him not really looking at him though. We cam to a crossing and began to cross when suddenly I heard and felt the wind from a large truck pass behind us.

I turned to my right and my boss was no longer there. He had been clipped by the lorry as it passed us. His body was on the ground and his head had been severed and lay about 1 and half foot from his body. The head was caved in.

A biker going passed just after this, he was riding his bicycle but was throwing up over the handle bars at the scene that he just witnessed.

At that point I was aware of another truck screeching his brakes to stop, but it caused his carriage to jackknife and it hurtled towards me.

At that point I closed my eyes hoping that it would miss me but then I felt a wind go past me and I woke up.

Now it had me thinking that maybe dreams are our lives on another plane. Only because, I believe the truck did hit me then and I died, which leads me to believe that at that stage because I can't remember, or lose the ability to continue with the scene, I come back to my present life which then prompted me to wake up.

I don't know much about dreaming but I am intrigued.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post

In Deamworld everything is a hoax, its all a lie, we are all Targeted Individuals, nothing is
real except for Satanic trolls, shills and disinfo agents.

Take a closer look, two cans of soda pop, no look again, its the Twin Towers or the pillars
of Solomons Temple, its all the same its all unreal,

They are trying to trick you, they want to abuse you, they want to vaccinate you, they
want to poison you with chemtrails, they wantt to drink your blood.

For the sheep in search of a sign, forget the Truth, follow the leader, follow your guru,
follow the meme, remember the manifesto, stay with the flock,

If you stray or speak out of turn the boogey man will eat you and your family. But
whatever you do dont forget you're in Dreamland and its all a dream.

I do troll myself sometimes and I think your quite funny occasionally but spending your time being a dick to people having conversations is a bit shit. Trolls can be funny at times like yourself but really is there any need for posts like that? kinda pointless to open conversations/thinking

The op reminded me of a major dream I had a few weeks back, remeber it clearly, was a maze thing in some dimensional weird place going down the way then I landed in a chair and everything went crazy and they said well done you passed, I chose the right way. These dreams you guys are going on about are theres defo something real going on imo ive got about 10-15 I remeber clearly some from childhood too, remeber them clear as day. smoking dmt drinking aya really enhanced recall and experiences...

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote