Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 15-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #1
livinglife

Default Christianity -v- the unknown

Hi guys,
You all seem to be in tune with psychic abilities so I would like to hear your thoughts on the following please:
I had two readings in the past from known mediums’. One had to leave the room the minute he walked in because he said the amount of Spirit activity around me was overwhelming and presumed I was a medium.
The other medium said she too wondered was I a light worker because she had to ask people in Spirit to step aside to let others through. She too was amazed by the activity around me and said it would be impossible to ignore the more I grew.
I thought nothing more of it but I have come to a point in my life were on the odd occasion I see light around people or a room I am sitting in. I’ve also seen light around my own hands.

I’m no Bible basher but I am a believer in Jesus Christ and my Christianity seems to contradict that of my psychic ability.

Oddly enough when I am in the zone and am hyper aware of surroundings around me; I can pick up on a lot of what these mediums told me. However,
I find that when I delve that little but further I begin to have less luck in my life then when I just leave everything to God, blind faith I suppose you could call it. Why is this – is it my Christian subconscious playing games with me i.e. having believed that medium ship, tarot etc is wrong?

Sorry for the babbling but does anyone know where I am coming from?
livinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

One of the oldest Christian Spiritualist Associations here....
http://www.greaterworld.com

Hope that may be of interest.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote