Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 26-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
elshaper
Inactive

Default What to do when you see a horrible lucid dreaming

My computer was whizzing (don't know what it was doing ) so I took a break for about 30 minutes and kind of dozzed off but quite conscious and few scenes came up. One was being in a helicopter then next the ground/grass coming closer and closer and I am about to hit the ground.
There were other scenes but this is the most horrible feeling.
My lucid dreaming come true so what can I do to change it or stop it?
OK, the most obvious things to do is not to get on a helicopter ever in this life but who knows a situation might arise that I have no choice but to get on.

What do you do when you had a horrible lucid dreaming?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

I guess FATE cannot be changed by freewill.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
infinite i

I couldnt sleep the other night, working a lot really tired and trying to sleep and couldnt, just like you said really awake then I slip into a dream/vision quickly and I swear so real and in my face a frog jumped in my face and I jumped like a bug was on me totally startled shit myself and woke up, freaky as anything so real...

I have this thing after some people told me years ago that certain things entitys intentionally try to cause negativity i.e tiredness and disturb your sleep but maybe im being terribly negative about it, gogled frog jumping in your face after your post and seen this:

Quote:
Frogs in dreams in general mean that you are moving forward in leaps, possibly with long periods without apparent progress.
Now your face can symbolize how a person presents themselves, or what they choose to show to the world.
Being that this frog is jumping into your face could be showing that you are successful in being who you are, you are making progress in this area in your waking life.
Hope this helps, please ask any questions if you have any, I am happy to help;p. Thank you and blessings to you.
I also had the same falling feelings spinning/ataxia/fear was so sudden and shocking like a big fright then back awake after struggling to sleep, I think we just dont know and they could symbolise anything or be parasitical beings fucking with you, who knows... sure some people here will claim to know but I struggle to beleive others, problem with an open mind innit constant devils advocate, could be this could be that..

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
I couldnt sleep the other night, working a lot really tired and trying to sleep and couldnt, just like you said really awake then I slip into a dream/vision quickly and I swear so real and in my face a frog jumped in my face and I jumped like a bug was on me totally startled shit myself and woke up, freaky as anything so real...

I have this thing after some people told me years ago that certain things entitys intentionally try to cause negativity i.e tiredness and disturb your sleep but maybe im being terribly negative about it, gogled frog jumping in your face after your post and seen this:

I also had the same falling feelings spinning/ataxia/fear was so sudden and shocking like a big fright then back awake after struggling to sleep, I think we just dont know and they could symbolise anything or be parasitical beings fucking with you, who knows... sure some people here will claim to know but I struggle to beleive others, problem with an open mind innit constant devils advocate, could be this could be that..
It's nice to know that you are making a progress Infinite I.

The thing is my premonitions came true in the past and this one distinctly has that vibes like faces are not shown but you can only see the body...must be to do with certain angle on things.

At this point, you might think... 'well then, don't ever get on a helicopter' but what if that is not an option. For example, may be certain parts of Australia, helicopter is the only way in or something like that....do you know what I mean? Certain events you have no say in even though you wanted to control. Like when I had to sign my tenancy agreement, I didn't want to sign it on the day that was required but it was a choice between signing on unfavourable day or lose home so I had to sign it on the day that was against my freewill.

Last edited by elshaper; 26-10-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
It's nice to know that you are making a progress Infinite I.

The thing is my premonitions came true in the past and this one distinctly has that vibes like faces are not shown but you can only see the body...must be to do with certain angle on things.

At this point, you might think... 'well then, don't ever get on a helicopter' but what if that is not an option. For example, may be certain parts of Australia, helicopter is the only way in or something like that....do you know what I mean? Certain events you have no say in even though you wanted to control. Like when I had to sign my tenancy agreement, I didn't want to sign it on the day that was required but it was a choice between signing on unfavourable day or lose home so I had to sign it on the day that was against my freewill.
I dont know if Im making progress but reading that maybe I am on certain levels, my life certainly is completely different and more stable to an extent but the frog jumping in my face wasnt pleasent at all...

Was talking to my friend about free will earlier and understand what your saying, i was telling him he should read ickes tales from the time loop as thats kinda pointing towards no free will tand were all actors on a stage lliving in a dvd reality, but I think things are static and can change. Everything to me seems totally paradoxical, im just so confused about reality and free will constantly changing my mind and unsure about things...

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Well, if I have premonitions <--plural and they come true....what does that tell you? The only thing I didn't know at the time was I didn't know it was going to come alive until it happened. So it's not like I dreamt and created that situation...it just came...you know?

I have yet to fully form an idea of freewill vs fate but unchangeable fate does exist as per my examples. How much freewill do we have or whether our lives are 100% fated....I don't know. I keep on seeking evidence through my own experience.
Old 26-10-2014, 06:12 PM   #7
pinkizzy
Inactive

You must learn how to control the situation in a lucid dream, realise you are dreaming!
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkizzy View Post
You must learn how to control the situation in a lucid dream, realise you are dreaming!
I think you missed the point but that's ok.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #9
prowler

Quote:
I think you missed the point but that's ok.
No you are in control learn to control the situation.
Old 29-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
No you are in control learn to control the situation.
Supposing a picture flashes in front of your eyes for 2 seconds. How are you supposed to control it when it is that fast?!
Old 31-10-2014, 04:34 PM   #11
positiveevitisop

For the first time in my life, I actually was aware of myself falling asleep and woke into a dream and was immediately lucid. This was a couple of days ago. I have back problems and I sometimes set up pillows so I can lay on my stomach for 5 minutes, or so, to ease the pain. I never fall asleep on my stomach, but I accidentally did.

In the dream, I was in a random house by myself. At the very beginning, I was just standing there thinking, "wow, I'm dreaming..." I then started walking through the house. Every time I turned a corner, I knew my mind had to manifest everything before I did, so I made sure there would be another corner to turn after that just by keeping it in my thoughts. I looked at and messed with many the objects in each hallway-like room. There were a lot of glass jars with random colored liquid in them, among many other things. After I examined each space, I turned the next corner, keeping in my mind that there will be another corner to turn after that one. I repeated the process like 10 times before waking up

I was reading earlier that day about how the subconscious mind automatically creates things in dreams. That's probably why that was on my mind. I felt like I had total control over my dream. I just wish I would have tried to interpret the things in my dream, while in the dream. The process is usually--- Dream, wake-up, remember, write down or record, and interpret symbolically. But what if I had picked up one of those jars in the dream, and then tried to interpret what in means symbolically, while still being in the dream? It seems like something would have happened, something obtuse.

Oh well, I just wanted to type that up while I still remembered it.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 31-10-2014 at 04:36 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:34 AM   #12
peaceloveunity

Quote:
Supposing a picture flashes in front of your eyes for 2 seconds. How are you supposed to control it when it is that fast?!
Focus (& Practice)

Last edited by peaceloveunity; 05-11-2014 at 10:38 AM.
peaceloveunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #13
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceloveunity View Post
Focus (& Practice)
tbh, even if I'm awake and conscious, if something happens that fast, I'll be still trying to make sense of whart happened. How I might manage during sleep....I don't know.
Old 05-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #14
1zenith
Banned

Default Dreams are fun ' mon.

I talked to the reptilians again for a song communication and a manipulated dream and I got BOTH!!!!

They communicated : by Genesis 'Misunderstanding' lol.

I keep asking them , "when you gonna abduct me again?'

Here is my dream: it was bizarre but FUN and kinda negative.

.....I was at a MALL. Sister ,mom , nephew, and me.
Reptilians always make me get abandoned in my dreams and it pisses me OFF!!! The same beings give me experiences over and over again.
The same being gives me similar experiences too. Which makes sense.
Thats how i know "oh that same being gave me this dream or abduction again". There are a lot of similarites when the same being gives me an experience.

So anyway I did get abandoned and lost track of nephew etc.
THEY ran off fast on purpose to leave me behind on purpose.

But here is the narly part. THIS mall was phucking UNDER the ground DEEP DEEP under ground in a freaking CAVE.
IT was MASSIVE!!!!! It was grey. The walls were light greyish rock.

I was all exhausted and saw other ppl walking around the mall.
I remember looking behind me, and thinking how do they do it?

I had to walk up inclines and shit and i had NO energy. It was tiresome.
THe mall/cave was not flat. SO anyway i did NOT know my way around.
I was lost. There were all sorts of directions to walk. My family had abandoned me.

I stopped at one shop and a white man was showing me how he cleaned this HUGE phucking bar of GOLD. THAT shit was PURE!!!!!!

IT was 3" by 5 inches by ONE inch thick!! You know how many ounces that is ?

Gold is like 1500$ per ounce.

SO i clearly saw him use some watery stuff to SHINE the gold.
Half of it was dingy and the other half where he cleaned it already
was beautiful BRIGHT shiney, glowing , just AWESOME.

( i know i forgot a few details already)

But another part of the mall a black 'man' was in disguise.
He had some kinda black/or white covering all over his head but I could see his eyes. I provoked him or said something to him and he was like "
ohh ya i am gonna show you later what is going to happen to you..."

Like he was provoking ME!!! I was just like "whatever".

SO another part of the dream i was SCARED. Its werid cuz most dreams i dont EVER get that feeling. AND in this reality if my lamp gets bitched slapped over by a Grey it does NOT scare me. Just a tad maybe.

But I hate that feeling when i feel really scared in a dream.

SO anyway the dream jumped to me being in an apartment.
AND i kept hearing big loud noises in the bathroom and i knew it was
paranormal noises.
There was nobody with me in my apt.

My thought was the Ets are gonna do something to me.

But I was scared!!!!. They never did do anything to me.

I believe the black man in disguise who was bullying me was a reptilian.

Last edited by 1zenith; 05-11-2014 at 03:35 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:32 PM   #15
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
My computer was whizzing (don't know what it was doing ) so I took a break for about 30 minutes and kind of dozzed off but quite conscious and few scenes came up. One was being in a helicopter then next the ground/grass coming closer and closer and I am about to hit the ground.
OK, the most obvious things to do is not to get on a helicopter ever in this life but who knows a situation might arise that I have no choice but to get on.

seems you are confused about what 'lucid dreaming' is.
in a lucid dream, you aware you are in a dream and have full power to change it.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #16
1zenith
Banned

Default I have had h'copter VRS dreams before.

Quote:

That sounds like fun to me.

I doubt you will ever have to get in a helicopter and if u did I am sure you will be fine. If you do and your instinct tells you to dont go on it then dont.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote