Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 25-06-2007, 04:17 AM   #21
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixchilde View Post
, simply because I hear the word "cancer" and I think she's gonna need so much chemo that her hair will fall out.
NOBODY NEEDS CHEMO, the cancer isnt there because of a deficiency of chemo chemicals!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4394

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 04:35 AM   #22
the jock rock
Banned

Default I'm With Synergy 777

Young women are being manipulated into having too much sex, when these
girls should be concentrating on their educations ect. Coping with this
love emotion at sixteen isn't normal and leads to being failed romantics with
lots of virus infections and cancers. There is plenty of time for love and care
of others at an age when their minds can cope. i think that" three times the
cock hath crowed" and the NWO ect is sowing social degeneration.
The powers that be are sacrificing babies through abortions and making folk
dirty minded and destroying responsibility in us all. Young women are not wolf
bitches but are wonderful human beings to be respected.

POE
the jock rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #23
truthsayer

I read somewhere that cervical cancer is caused by sperm and as a result of a lot of unprotected sex.
Old 30-06-2007, 03:04 AM   #24
the jock rock
Banned

Default Right On

Thats what i am on about.
Old 30-06-2007, 09:32 AM   #25
e7304
Inactive

According to what I have read, this "vaccine" only covers a small percentage of the HPV virus, as there are many strains of it.

I live in Western Australia, and only yesterday , a young girl I work with (17yrs) had the "giny jab" or pronounced "jiny jab" as she calls it. This was her second "jab" out of three.

Phoenixchilde I understand your concern, but when scare campaigns are used these vaccines suddenly become almost "compulsory". I have read enough books and seen enough videos on vaccination to know that they are overused, dangerous and have seen the side effects before my eyes. Another woman I work with has a lovely little girl who has had nothing but problems since she received her childhood shots in April.

I have wanted to ask this lady about the shots, but cant because its not my right to talk to her regarding this so I keep my distance. About a dozen years ago I got into a messy situation regarding my views on vaccines when a child had a "bad turn" AFTER I had been talking about possible side effects. It became "pick on the messenger" and I have learnt my lesson since then. Luckily the child recovered after a couple of weeks...BUT there are no REAL follow up studies in long term effects of vaccination.

This vaccine does not guarentee anything (as usual) and only targets specific strains. It was also only tested on more mature women and only on a few "healthy" young girls.

My young collegue, calls it a "giny jab" as she believes it will allow her to have a protection while she experiences life. She doesnt seem to have any side effects thank God but the "protection" she sees does seem to link into what others here have suggested, as in jock rock.

Anyway about 4 weeks ago, a popular TV morning show had a "tv doctor" on (regular on the show and up till now had not shown any real "bias" as I could see). Well he commented on a group of private school girls who got sick from the jab.....he dismissed it as a bunch of adolescent girls being paranoid. It involved many girls fainting and even one having paralysis. Now most of this may be young girls over reacting but it also happens to be typical side effects of vaccines.

Problem we have is that there is almost no follow up on people who have been vaccinated. There are really no long term studies, because after 200 years we accept the vaccines and the science to be fact.

Bad science especially since vaccine agents have changed alot since Jenner.

The TV doctor may have been right but the blatant dismissal of any legit problems was obvious. Vaccines can be administered by just scatches on the skin without ampules full of who knows what.

Whitenight, exactly right....education is the key. From my findings I would not vaccinate any child under 5 years of age, and if it was done, the person doing so would be charged for endangering the life of a child. Period, as they say.

I am NOT a doctor but that does not stop me from asking questions and making informed decisions.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 AM   #26
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Bullshit, and sun causes skin cancer! if sperm caused it then the human race would have died out thousands or millions of yrs ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
I read somewhere that cervical cancer is caused by sperm and as a result of a lot of unprotected sex.

Old 01-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #27
the jock rock
Banned

Default No Not Bull!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
Bullshit, and sun causes skin cancer! if sperm caused it then the human race would have died out thousands or millions of yrs ago.
Unless your name is Mohammad, You won't fancy little girls.
Girls under 14 years of age have an allergy to semen-another reason why non muslims don't shag them.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:36 AM   #28
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

im looking at this from an evolution point of view, and i imagine 100,000yrs ago cavemen didnt check girls Id's.

Old 01-07-2007, 02:39 AM   #29
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jock rock View Post
Unless your name is Mohammad, You won't fancy little girls.
Girls under 14 years of age have an allergy to semen-another reason why non muslims don't shag them.
where did you get that idea of muslims??

Old 01-07-2007, 02:44 AM   #30
deca

Just watch this then ask alot of questions and research before you give your kid a jab ok.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...07vaccines.htm
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #31
e7304
Inactive

Yep thats a very good doco. (even though Bronwyn wasnt happy it ended up on the net, as she is trying to get a follow up done and free net access to it is taking money from her pocket).

Many years ago I saw one of those "investigative" MSM programs here in Oz, might have been "current affair" or "today tonight" and they did a hatchet job on this poor lady (Bronwyn). As I had done quite a bit of reading on my own, I was furious on how they set her up when doing this program on vaccination, and I eventually managed to contact her and have a chat and it was great to see her bring this documentary out.

We need more people like her.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:36 AM   #32
phoenixchilde

Quote:
NOBODY NEEDS CHEMO, the cancer isnt there because of a deficiency of chemo chemicals!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4394
Where did you learn about medicine? chemotherapy has nothing to do with chemicals. Chemotherapy is a type of radiation that kills cancer cells, it's not a chemical.
phoenixchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:38 AM   #33
i_am

Quote:
Where did you learn about medicine? chemotherapy has nothing to do with chemicals. Chemotherapy is a type of radiation that kills cancer cells, it's not a chemical.
Radiation treatment and chemotherapy are two entirely different things

Quote:
Chemotherapy is the use of medications or chemicals with cancer-fighting abilities. This is why chemotherapy is often called an anti-cancer agent.

http://www.oncolink.com/treatment/ar...?c=2&s=9&id=56
Quote:
What is radiation therapy?

Radiation therapy (also called radiotherapy, x-ray therapy, or irradiation) is the use of a certain type of energy (called ionizing radiation) to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors. Radiation therapy injures or destroys cells in the area being treated (the “target tissue”) by damaging their genetic material, making it impossible for these cells to continue to grow and divide. Although radiation damages both cancer cells and normal cells, most normal cells can recover from the effects of radiation and function properly. The goal of radiation therapy is to damage as many cancer cells as possible, while limiting harm to nearby healthy tissue.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/r...-and-you/page2

Last edited by i_am; 03-07-2007 at 07:01 AM. Reason: additional information
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:47 PM   #34
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Old 04-07-2007, 01:41 AM   #35
phoenixchilde

Quote:
You're quoting a website that said that Stephen Colbert created the African Elephant?
phoenixchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #36
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
You're quoting a website that said that Stephen Colbert created the African Elephant?
I am? how do you create an elephant then? must take alot of superglue and tubes!
whos stephen colbert?

I trust wikipedia a fair bit, but obviosly you have to take everything with a pinch of salt (and theres occasional vandalism).

Old 04-07-2007, 05:29 AM   #37
ho1ogram
Banned

Three Girls Died, Others Hospitalized, After HPV Vaccine

POSTED BY
Dr. Mercola
June 14, 2007

Amid controversy over state legislatures in the U.S. requiring young girls to take Gardasil, Merck's new vaccine for human papillomavirus (HPV), severe side effects are being reported.

1,637 adverse reactions have been reported by Judicial Watch, a public interest watchdog, including three girls who died shortly after receiving the immunization. Judicial Watch obtained the reports from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration using the Freedom of Information Act.

In Australia, 25 girls who had just received their first injection of the vaccine experienced headache, nausea, and dizziness. In some cases, the problems were so severe that they were hospitalized. Shares of the vaccine's Australian developer, CSL, fell after the incident was reported in the news.

http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_bl...ine-21325.aspx
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:43 AM   #38
aznality

Quote:
You guys need to note a few important aspects of this. One, cervical cancer is a rather serious problem. It can be treated without harm if it's caught soon enough, but it's by far the most common form of cancer found. A vaccine against the virus that causes cervical cancer is definitely a good thing. Now I'm sure you guys will probably tell me that all this information is propaganda, but I heard all this information first hand from my best friend, who is a medical professional who had cervical cancer. So if you're calling this incorrect, you're calling my best friend a liar, and she sure ain't.

And the other key point, read the fine print. These vaccinations are voluntary, just like all the other ones that kids get.
Nobody is calling your best friend a liar. The truth, the students in medicine are not being told the truth and are getting brainwashed with the "vaccine" hoax.
Old 26-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #39
pri01

I don't know if this is correct but if official UK figures show that there are approximately 1000 reported cases of cervical cancer diagnosed each year. We should be asking why the mass vaccination programme? Additionally, it's reprted that the vaccine will not be effective against all strains of the virus so again, we should be asking why?
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote