Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default The Poor had no Lawyers

The title of this thread is from a book I'm reading by Andy Wightman. Its pretty heavy reading which is probably why it's sat on my shelves for years! I'm going to discipline myself to chip away at it and read a couple of pages a day.

I'll be posting some quotes from the book along with my own thoughts on the issues it covers. Andy's previous book was called 'Who owns Scotland' and he has a website under that name in which he's been attempting to plum the depths of the land records and determine who owns all the land in scotland. The porocess has not been easy due to the arcane law relating to land ownership and I'm sure i remember reading somewhere that if land had been owned for over 300 years the owners did not have to appear in the land registry!

To give an idea as to why this is such a big issue in Scotland I'll give the following stat: half of the land in Scotland is owned by 432 people. So how did this happen? That's a question i'll be exploring in this thread as well as trying to tie it into the global conspiracy for a 'new world order'

This issue is not always black and white however as the NWO has its own plans for the worlds land which involves clearing the people into urban zones and creating wilderness zones. Its with this in mind that I'll approach subjects such as 'rewilding' that are so heartily embraced by modern environmentalists with some caution.

I'll kick off with a quote from the book:

''We are all creatures who require shelter and nourishment and that comes from a place to call home''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-10-2017 at 07:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

'soil and soul are vital ingredients in recovering a sense of identity and belonging'

'the struggle over land is a universal one that knows no geographic boundaries'
-wightman

I was travelling through the Trossachs recently and noticed new signs up saying that people who wanted to wild camp in that area now needed to apply in advance for a permit to do so. The justification for this along with the outright camping ban now enforced along the east shore of loch lomond is likely to be relating to the rubbish left by some idiots when they break camp. However is that not an issue that could be solved by the placing of bins in the worst afflicted areas which as far as i can tell are generally laybys and sections of shoreline?

The creation of the trossachs national park might be celebrated by some as a recognition of the importance of this wilderness area but might it not also be a foreshadowing of the United Nations Agenda 21 and 2030 plans to drive people off the land and into high density urban zones? This is something I'll be considering as I explore the ongoing debate over land reform

The relationship between the land and the people of scotland has always been a highly political one due to the various clearances the land has already undergone as well as the cultural genocide of the gaelic way of life which has stripped people of their self-sufficiency leaving them largely dependent on the state and the corporate system which is enmeshed with government

The notorious highland clearances which saw droves of people pushed off their ancestral lands and either to the fringes of the country or to foreign lands preceded other massive shifts which occurred in the lowlands including the agricultural revolution which saw the workforce largely replaced by technology and the industrial revolution which then saw those displaced people employed in cities which disconnected them from the land and their previous way of life

'Someone cannot own land in the same way that they own a bicycle. They can lose the bicycle or take it on holiday with them but you can't do that with land. A bicycle can be replaced by buying another one (land can't). Many different types of bicycle can be made by many different people (land is not made-it's a gift of nature)'
-Wightman

Andy lists 5 main land grabs in his book, which i'll attempt to dig into as the thread progresses:

1) feudalisation
2) the appropriation of church property
3) legal reforms in the seventeenth century
4) the division of the commonties
5) the nepotistic alienation of the common good wealth of the burghs of scotland

But can we now consider a 6th land grab in the light of the UN agendas?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-10-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

The Ballachullish Goddess

The ballachullish goddess is a carved wooden figure dug up in the west coast village of Ballachullish. It has been radio-carbondated to 2500 years ago. She has been damaged as have so many ancient artifacts in scotland we are told by transit and through the drying out process. She is depicted as holding male phallic objects

To me she represents the land itself which is fertilised by the skies rains and by the ploughing and sowing of mankind. She represents, in my eyes, the veneration the people had for the land which like us goes through stages of life as the cycles of the seasons progress through the year.

The creatrix goddess and old hag of winter known as the Cailleach is said to leave her home on Scotlands highest peak Ben Nevis and spread her wintry plaid over the countryside during winter only to wash it clear in the spring, in the corryvreckan whirlpool when the land and the goddess herself are renewed. The hills themselves are scarred from her raking claws as she sculpted the land with her winds and storms.

Further to the south a plough was retrieved from the ruins of an old crannog in Loch Tay suggesting a ritualistic purpose to the building and to the object itself. A modern recreation of a crannog has been built near the site, which in my opinion looks not unlike a liberty cap mushroom!

The plough could be said to represent the masculine phallus as it sows the land and even today the shetlanders hold a festival in which the girls of the community are dressed up as elaborately decorated horses while the young lads compete to plough the best furrows in the sands of the beach with miniture ploughs:

Clearly the bonds between the people and their land run deep within scotland but could there be something more then just a power grab involved in the attempts by some at breaking that bond?

Is it possible that not only is self-sufficiency a threat to the centralised control of the NWO but perhaps a peoples sense of self and also their connection with and place in nature could also be anti-thetical to the technocratic domination of the NWO social engineers?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-10-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

A Policy of Genocide

''In 1608, James VI embarked upon perhaps the most divisive attempt to pacify the Highlands. His previous attempts at colonising Lewis having failed, he decided on an alternative approach. He dispatched a naval force to Mull where a dozen of the leading Highland chiefs had convened a meeting. Andrew Knox, Bishop of the Isles persuaded the chiefs to come on board for a religious service, whereupon the ship slipped its anchor and headed south where the kidnapped chiefs were incarcerated in Dumbarton, Blackness and Stirling castles. Ten months later, they were released on condition that they sign the nine articles of the statutes of Iona. At a court held on Iona on 24th August 1609, nine of the chiefs signed the document. By doing so they agreed, inter alia, that the ruinous kirks be repaired, that inns were to be established, that vagabonds be expelled, liquer controlled, the eldest sons would be sent to the Lowlands for education and bards, the bearers of the culture, would 'be apprehended, put in the stocks and expelled the Islands.'

This followed an act of the Privy Council which sought to establish schools in every parish in the Highlands so that:

''the youths be exercised and trayned up in civilitie, godlines, knawledge, and learning, that the vulgar Inglische toung be universallie plantit, and the Irische language which is one of the chief and principall causes of the continencewance of barbaritie and incivilitie amangis the inhabitantis of the Ilis and Heylands may be abolsheit and removeit''

-Any Wightman, Chapter: In Edinburgh they Hate Us
Old 28-10-2017, 12:59 AM   #5
old_stag

That book has been on my to buy list for years; but you need to be in a certain mindset to read it.
Thank you for making this thread.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 07:34 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
That book has been on my to buy list for years; but you need to be in a certain mindset to read it.
Thank you for making this thread.
No worries...

Its a heavy read but it really breaks it all down. I'll be posting more in this thread as i go and will try and make it as clear as Andy has
Old 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

"those that control the past control the future and those who control the present control the past." (Orwell, '1984')

''a democracy ignorant of the past is not qualified either to analyse the present or to shape the future: and so, in the interests of the high Priests of Politics and the Lordly Money-Changers of Society, great care has been taken to offer us stories of useless pageantry, chronicles of the birth and death of Kings, annals of Court intrigue and international war, while withheld from us were the real facts and narrative of the moment, the loss of our ancient freedom, the rape of our common lands and the shameless and dastardly methods by which a few selected stocks snatched the patrimony of the people.''- Tom Johnston. The Poor had no lawyers p3

'Ownership of the land really means the possession of a bundle of rights over land including rights to occupy, to use, to cut peats, to cross or to fish. These rights include the important right to transfer these same rights to others. Land tenure is the legal system which defines the nature of this bundle of rights' p6

'Feudal tenure starts from the proposition that the Crown has an ultimate ownership of the land. In feudal terms, it is called the Paramount Superior. In the early days of feudalism, the crown granted feu charters ...These were documents that defined the precise rights and privileges being granted to the crown...and the feudal obligations owed to the crown'' p7

Feudal tenure was only abolished in Scotland in 2004 by the Feudal Tenure Act 2000

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-11-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

The first land grab: fuedal colonisation

''After the ice retreated, groupings of people spread across Scotland and settled by the coast and on fertile land occupying territory which was governed by no central authority. Each tribe regulated its own affairs and, where conflict arose, combined together to assert their power. Scotland developed into a tribal society with a variety of ethnic groups, including the Gaels and the Picts, which eventually coalesced into a recognisable Scottish kingdom by the twelfth century. In the north were the Norse, in the west the Scots from Ireland, on the east some Saxon colonists and in Galloway the Picts. In the south of Scotland too were peasant proprietors, descendants of the Roman soldiers who, having retired from the army were given 4 acres of land in freehold. Feudalism was an unknown concept.

Many centuries later, the Berlin Conference of 1884-85 formalised colonial rule in Africa and its outcome, the General Act of the Berlin Conference, laid the ground rules for the conquest of that continent. The Principle of Effectivity established that European powers could only hold colonies if they possessed them. This required an active process of settlement, treaties and legal authority to be established in the lands held.

The process was little different from that which established the central authority of the Scottish state over the land of Scotland and which, over the course of many centuries, developed into the concept of landed power and the authority with which this book is concerned. Just as in 1889, when Queen Victoria granted a charter to Cecil Rhodes' British South Africa Company to administer the territory from the Limpopo to lake Tanganyika, so the monarchs of Scotland drafted and granted feudal charters to the nobility in Scotland to administer the large territories across the country'' The PHNL p9

King David I imposed an alien feudal tenure system on Scotland which had been imported by incomers from Normandy, Flanders and England after the invasion of England by William the Conqueror.

The King granted charters to knights and conferred titles onto them and in return they administered areas of land and paid homage to the crown. Royal forests were created where only those approved by the crown could hunt and baronial forests were also created for barons.

''These developments were not only based on Anglo-Norman structures, they were populated by immigrants from the Anglo-Norman world. The burghs were run by an immigrant merchant class and the new class of landowner almost entirely foreign. Feudalisation was thus, in essence, a form of colonialisation. Land which had been owned by native aristocracy under pre-feudal arrangements was now held by charter written in Latin which granted extensive privileges over the territory in return for money and military dues to the crown. The benificiaries were the new foreign nobility including Robert de Brus...' p10

'The first land grab in Scotland was thus a process of colonialisation whereby the native nobility was co-opted into the fuedal system. It was the process of feudalisation that marked the beginning of the evolution of landownership we know today.' p11
Old 02-11-2017, 08:11 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The first land grab: fuedal colonisation

''After the ice retreated, groupings of people spread across Scotland and settled by the coast and on fertile land occupying territory which was governed by no central authority. Each tribe regulated its own affairs and, where conflict arose, combined together to assert their power. Scotland developed into a tribal society with a variety of ethnic groups, including the Gaels and the Picts, which eventually coalesced into a recognisable Scottish kingdom by the twelfth century. In the north were the Norse, in the west the Scots from Ireland, on the east some Saxon colonists and in Galloway the Picts. In the south of Scotland too were peasant proprietors, descendants of the Roman soldiers who, having retired from the army were given 4 acres of land in freehold. Feudalism was an unknown concept.

Many centuries later, the Berlin Conference of 1884-85 formalised colonial rule in Africa and its outcome, the General Act of the Berlin Conference, laid the ground rules for the conquest of that continent. The Principle of Effectivity established that European powers could only hold colonies if they possessed them. This required an active process of settlement, treaties and legal authority to be established in the lands held.

The process was little different from that which established the central authority of the Scottish state over the land of Scotland and which, over the course of many centuries, developed into the concept of landed power and the authority with which this book is concerned. Just as in 1889, when Queen Victoria granted a charter to Cecil Rhodes' British South Africa Company to administer the territory from the Limpopo to lake Tanganyika, so the monarchs of Scotland drafted and granted feudal charters to the nobility in Scotland to administer the large territories across the country'' The PHNL p9

King David I imposed an alien feudal tenure system on Scotland which had been imported by incomers from Normandy, Flanders and England after the invasion of England by William the Conqueror.

The King granted charters to knights and conferred titles onto them and in return they administered areas of land and paid homage to the crown. Royal forests were created where only those approved by the crown could hunt and baronial forests were also created for barons.

''These developments were not only based on Anglo-Norman structures, they were populated by immigrants from the Anglo-Norman world. The burghs were run by an immigrant merchant class and the new class of landowner almost entirely foreign. Feudalisation was thus, in essence, a form of colonialisation. Land which had been owned by native aristocracy under pre-feudal arrangements was now held by charter written in Latin which granted extensive privileges over the territory in return for money and military dues to the crown. The benificiaries were the new foreign nobility including Robert de Brus...' p10

'The first land grab in Scotland was thus a process of colonialisation whereby the native nobility was co-opted into the fuedal system. It was the process of feudalisation that marked the beginning of the evolution of landownership we know today.' p11
Here is how the Norman bloodline first arrived and worked their way into Ireland.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xob80t
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Here is how the Norman bloodline first arrived and worked their way into Ireland.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xob80t
they changed EVERYTHING!

They brought jewish administrators over who set about recording EVERYTHING in the land....every person, sheep, goat, cow, house you name it, it all went into the doomsday book. Our island became a giant business that day

They created the white tower in london and castles across the land not only to house all the things and money they took off the people but also to psychologically dominate the locals. Those jewish administrators set up the tax system called the 'exchequer' and a good bit later they then created the city of london banking district which is its own legal enclave.

That 'square mile' banking district sits at the centre of a global tax haven network that enables the bloodlines to keep their wealth beyond the exchequer which they created to bleed us dry with. All the recent big financial scandals have run through the city of london eg the london whale, MF Global and the LIBOR rate rigging scandal

We are under occupation and have been for a very long time

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-11-2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
they changed EVERYTHING!

They brought jewish administrators over who set about recording EVERYTHING in the land....every person, sheep, goat, cow, house you name it, it all went into the doomsday book. Our island became a giant business that day

They created the white tower in london and castles across the land not only to house all the things and money they took off the people but also to psychologically dominate the locals. Those jewish administrators set up the tax system called the 'exchequer' and a good bit later they then created the city of london banking district which is its own legal enclave.

That 'square mile' banking district sits at the centre of a global tax haven network that enables the bloodlines to keep their wealth beyond the exchequer which they created to bleed us dry with. All the recent big financial scandals have run through the city of london eg the london whale, MF Global and the LIBOR rate rigging scandal

We are under occupation and have been for a very long time
Its how they did this that was the Latet anguis in herba.

It was written in Medieval Latin, was highly abbreviated, and included some vernacular native terms without Latin equivalents. The survey's main purpose was to determine what taxes had been owed during the reign of King Edward the Confessor, which allowed William to reassert the rights of the Crown and assess where power lay after a wholesale redistribution of land following the Norman conquest.

The assessors' reckoning of a man's holdings and their values, as recorded in Domesday Book, was dispositive and without appeal. The name "Domesday Book" (Middle English for "Doomsday Book") came into use in the 12th century. As Richard FitzNeal wrote in the Dialogus de Scaccario (circa 1179):

The same happened in Scotland under De Bruce, an illegitemate son of a Norman knight in 1314, setting Scotland free of course.

Last edited by the apprentice; 02-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

The Link between Language and Land

The innuit are often said to have many words for snow but the scots have even more words for snow as well as other aspects of weather and climate showing how intimately linked the scots language is with the land that shaped it

Here is scottish poet stuart a paterson giving an alternative news report in scots:

Free the Word: Here's the Weather
28 September 2017
Here's the Weather by Stuart A Paterson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/arti...es-the-weather

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-11-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Human footprint in the landscape

People have literally left footprints in the scottish landscape where the outline of feet have been carved into the rock to create a symbolic and physical connection between the people who stand on the land and the land itself

Below are pictures of footprints on the mull of kintyre which are attributed by some to saint columba and also the more famous footprint at Dunadd in Kilmartin glen

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-11-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #14
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Human footprint in the landscape

People have literally left footprints in the scottish landscape where the outline of feet have been carved into the rock to create a symbolic and physical connection between the people who stand on the land and the land itself

Below are pictures of footprints on the mull of kintyre which are attributed by some to saint columba and also the more famous footprint at Dunadd in Kilmartin glen

A venerable garden of eden, thanks for posting.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

The fuedal takeover

''It is important to remember in this context that fuedalism was imposed on Scotland. In contrast to England where William the Conqueror was careful to confiscate property legally before he began to grant it all away no act was ever passed in Scotland that confiscated property to the crown.'' The Poor had no lawyers p11

''By the end of David I's reign, Scotland's native pre-fuedal landowners still dominated the pattern of landownership but, across much of eastern Scotland, feudalisation had taken root through knights fees, thanages, baronies and lordships. In contrast to England, there were no wholesale displacement of the native aristocracy and, in 1200, all of the earls north of the Forth and Clyde were still of Celtic descent''- p12

King David I had been educated in the norman court in england and learned fuedalism there before then parcelling out land in Scotland to Norman lords. The land of the kings enemy could be forfeited and then redistributed to the kings allies.

''the greatest number of the charters of King Robert I proceed on forfeiture''- Cosmo Innes

''From David I's reign to Robert I's accession to the throne, the fuedalisation of scotland not only accelerated but, more importantly, was consolidated in the hands of foreign Norman nobility, many of whom held extensive estates both in scotland and in england.'' p11

''To argue that Bruce secured Scotland's independance is to suggest that there was a polity called Scotland in 1314. There was not. Whilst the treaty of perth handed sovereignty of the hebrides to Alexander III in 1266 and the Treaty of York defined the border between england and scotland in 1237, the highlands and islands remained a law unto themselves as did much of the Borders. Scotland was not a nation state in any sense of the term as we understand it today but a kingdom. A kingdom is a very different place. It is a seat of power and it is that power that motivated Bruce to do battle with Edward. The prize was the scottish crown and the principle exercise of that power was in granting rights and privileges to Bruce's colonial friends who after bannockburn, became the beneficiaries of an exercise much like that carried out by the European powers during the Berlin Conference.'' p12

''Bruce was a member of a fractious elite class descended from Norman immigrants and his fight was a fight for fuedal power, land and money'' p12

DISCLAIMER: any typos in the quoted passages are not the fault of the book they are quoted from but of my own poor typing.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
The Ballachullish Goddess

The ballachullish goddess is a carved wooden figure dug up in the west coast village of Ballachullish. It has been radio-carbondated to 2500 years ago. She has been damaged as have so many ancient artifacts in scotland we are told by transit and through the drying out process. She is depicted as holding male phallic objects

To me she represents the land itself which is fertilised by the skies rains and by the ploughing and sowing of mankind. She represents, in my eyes, the veneration the people had for the land which like us goes through stages of life as the cycles of the seasons progress through the year.

The creatrix goddess and old hag of winter known as the Cailleach is said to leave her home on Scotlands highest peak Ben Nevis and spread her wintry plaid over the countryside during winter only to wash it clear in the spring, in the corryvreckan whirlpool when the land and the goddess herself are renewed. The hills themselves are scarred from her raking claws as she sculpted the land with her winds and storms.

Further to the south a plough was retrieved from the ruins of an old crannog in Loch Tay suggesting a ritualistic purpose to the building and to the object itself. A modern recreation of a crannog has been built near the site, which in my opinion looks not unlike a liberty cap mushroom!

The plough could be said to represent the masculine phallus as it sows the land and even today the shetlanders hold a festival in which the girls of the community are dressed up as elaborately decorated horses while the young lads compete to plough the best furrows in the sands of the beach with miniture ploughs:

Clearly the bonds between the people and their land run deep within scotland but could there be something more then just a power grab involved in the attempts by some at breaking that bond?

Is it possible that not only is self-sufficiency a threat to the centralised control of the NWO but perhaps a peoples sense of self and also their connection with and place in nature could also be anti-thetical to the technocratic domination of the NWO social engineers?
FF to 5.45

Old 16-11-2017, 05:09 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

The Last of the Celtic Kings

King Alexander III had by some accounts a lover in the fife township of Kinghorn who he would cross the forth from Edinburgh to see. On one wild night in 1286 when it was blowing a hoolie across the forth King Alexander is said to have ridden forth to see his lover but became separated from his bodyguard and was found the next morning lying broken and dead at the foot of a cliff having fallen off his horse in the darkness.

However could other events have occurred? One possibility is that the king enjoyed trysts with the famous astrologer and magician Michael Scot who some believed lived in a castle on the outskirts of Kirkcaldy. The merchants around the forth estuary had long enjoyed close trading relations with the low countries and Michael would travel over on the merchant boats to the continent where he conversed with well connected people. He would then return to Scotland and pass on the intelligence he'd gained from his contacts to the King.

Is it conceivable that as King Alexander made his way to one such meeting during which he perhaps would leave his retinue at a distance that he was the victim of a foul plot? I suggest that King Alexander III did not fall over the cliffs that day but rather was thrown. His death set in motion a series of events that led to an accession dispute.

Once it became known that the popular king was dead a message was sent to Norway for his granddaughter Margaret the maid of norway to be sent back to scotland so that she could take the thrown. However she died in orkney during the journey aged 7. In my opinion margaret was poisoned.

This then led to a dispute over the thrown with rival claims made by among others john balliol and robert the bruce.

Robert arranged a meeting with the leader of the rival comyn clan in church in Dumfriesshire where he drew his dirk and stabbed comyn to death. This act of murder on holy ground saw bruce excommunicated by the catholic church and by extension the whole of scotland over which bruce claimed lordship. As a result Scotland became a safe haven for templar knights fleeing the persecutions on the continent. Some believe that it was templar knights who helped tip the battle of bannockburn in bruces favour through a late charge that broke the enemies ranks.

Bruce was supported in his pursuit of the crown by the sinclairs of rosslyn who had lands in roslin bordering the lands of temple where the Knights Templar were headquartered in Scotland. A st clair earl is listed as the first official freemasonic grandmaster after the creation of the grand lodge of scotland.

In rosslyn chapel you can see carved into the wall the face of robert the bruce. A st clair is also said to have been among the crusader party who died taking bruce's heart on crusade. It was that event or rather the poem that popularised that event which the hollywood film 'braveheart' was named after.

Trying to pick apart all the goings on of history is a challenge but the broadstrokes I am suggesting here is that a series of murders were carried out to pave the way to the scottish thrown for a certain norman faction who then seized control of this country through the crown and the fuedal powers it confered on the king.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
The Last of the Celtic Kings

King Alexander III had by some accounts a lover in the fife township of Kinghorn who he would cross the forth from Edinburgh to see. On one wild night in 1286 when it was blowing a hoolie across the forth King Alexander is said to have ridden forth to see his lover but became separated from his bodyguard and was found the next morning lying broken and dead at the foot of a cliff having fallen off his horse in the darkness.

However could other events have occurred? One possibility is that the king enjoyed trysts with the famous astrologer and magician Michael Scot who some believed lived in a castle on the outskirts of Kirkcaldy. The merchants around the forth estuary had long enjoyed close trading relations with the low countries and Michael would travel over on the merchant boats to the continent where he conversed with well connected people. He would then return to Scotland and pass on the intelligence he'd gained from his contacts to the King.

Is it conceivable that as King Alexander made his way to one such meeting during which he perhaps would leave his retinue at a distance that he was the victim of a foul plot? I suggest that King Alexander III did not fall over the cliffs that day but rather was thrown. His death set in motion a series of events that led to an accession dispute.

Once it became known that the popular king was dead a message was sent to Norway for his grand daughter Margaret the maid of norway to be sent back to scotland so that she could take the thrown. However she died in orkney during the journey aged 7. In my opinion margaret was poisoned.

This then led to a dispute over the thrown with rival claims made by among others john balliol and robert the bruce.

Robert arranged a meeting with the leader of the rival comyn clan in church in Dumfriesshire where he drew his dirk and stabbed comyn to death. This act of murder on holy ground saw bruce excommunicated by the catholic church and by extension the whole of scotland over which bruce claimed lordship. As a result Scotland became a safe haven for templar knights fleeing the persecutions on the continent. Some believe that it was templar knights who helped tip the battle of bannockburn in bruces favour through a late charge that broke the enemies ranks.

Bruce was supported in his pursuit of the crown by the sinclairs of rosslyn who had lands in roslin bordering the lands of temple where the Knights Templar were headquartered in Scotland. A st clair earl is listed as the first official freemasonic grandmaster after the creation of the grand lodge of scotland.

In rosslyn chapel you can see carved into the wall the face of robert the bruce. A st clair is also said to have been among the crusader party who died taking bruce's heart on crusade. It was that event or rather the poem that popularised that event which the hollywood film 'braveheart' was named after.

Trying to pick apart all the goings on of history is a challenge but the broadstrokes I am suggesting here is that a series of murders were carried out to pave the way to the scottish thrown for a certain norman faction who then seized control of this country through the crown and the fuedal powers it confered on the king.
Great story waves, here is the place where many a Templar are burried.

This was done to get taxes into scotland for the very first time, by R de Bruce the illegtemate son of a Norman Knight, and in 1314 the machinations of the masons got their wish.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Great story waves, here is the place where many a Templar are burried.
someone was doing some gardening in the graveyard of that church a few years back and stumbled on an old templar gravestone lying under the topsoil.

The knights of st john were also headquartered to the north west of temple at torphican

Quote:
This was done to get taxes into scotland for the very first time, by R de Bruce the illigtemate son of a Norman Knight, and in 1314 the machinations of the masons got their wish.
yeah i believe that the norman freemasons got their guy into power with robert the bruce
Old 16-11-2017, 05:48 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
someone was doing some gardening in the graveyard of that church a few years back and stumbled on an old templar gravestone lying under the topsoil.

The knights of st john were also headquartered to the north west of temple at torphican

yeah i believe that the norman freemasons got their guy into power with robert the bruce
I think it was the Templars themselves who bumped him off, even though they were outsted by the Vatican, many were moles simply lying in wait.

This is why Bruce did not take up the battle until the Scottish were almost spent.

Alan Watt research says the Templar docked in Orkney and this brings in the Sinclairs as well, see their fleet of ships which he thinks they sailed for the American mainland along the North West passage that was open then allowing the colonies of Norse to be resupplied.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_o...Sinclair_Jarls

Everything is just toooo hand not to be related.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 05:58 PM.