Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 04-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #501
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
The underworlds overlap. A couple of days ago we were in seven seventh 'days' at the same time. Now we are in eight, and by October 10th next year we'll be in nine. It's amazing stuff
if you watch the movie Inception, it is amazingly similar.

in the movie they go down different levels of a dream...each time they go down a level, dream time gets slower...just like the different levels of the mayan calendar, with the slowest time being the lowest level (the 1st layer), and each time a new cycle starts, time speeds up by a factor of 20...they even say this in the movie! in the movie they also mention that time is slowed down by a factor of 20! amazing coincidence? i don't believe in coincidence. anyway, the further up the layers (levels) you go, the faster time gets until you get to the top layer (the 9th wave) and you wake up.

not sure if Chris Nolan studied the mayan calendar, but it's amazing the similarities.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #502
insert_creative_name_here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
if you watch the movie Inception, it is amazingly similar.

in the movie they go down different levels of a dream...each time they go down a level, dream time gets slower...just like the different levels of the mayan calendar, with the slowest time being the lowest level (the 1st layer), and each time a new cycle starts, time speeds up by a factor of 20...they even say this in the movie! in the movie they also mention that time is slowed down by a factor of 20! amazing coincidence? i don't believe in coincidence. anyway, the further up the layers (levels) you go, the faster time gets until you get to the top layer (the 9th wave) and you wake up.

not sure if Chris Nolan studied the mayan calendar, but it's amazing the similarities.
Very interesting! It might have been you, but there was a thread on Inception recently. It seemed as though most of the replies we negative and along the lines of 'msm/movies are lame'. I disagree with that, and agree with you. Inception was a fantastic movie. It doesn't matter what anyone's opinion on the acting/graphics/whatever, the story line and what's behind it all was great. It really made me think.
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #503
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert_creative_name_here View Post
Very interesting! It might have been you, but there was a thread on Inception recently. It seemed as though most of the replies we negative and along the lines of 'msm/movies are lame'. I disagree with that, and agree with you. Inception was a fantastic movie. It doesn't matter what anyone's opinion on the acting/graphics/whatever, the story line and what's behind it all was great. It really made me think.
i didn't start the thread but i was one of the few singing the movie's praises...most of the complaints were pretty ridiculous.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #504
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmind View Post

If we are gonna talk about Terence McKenna, let's talk about how he viewed institutions and secret societies as epistemological cartoons.

The shift in novelty could be anything. A new invention, the discovery of time travel, the quantum proof of parallel universes, who knows.
+1
Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #505
darnok0611
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmind View Post
The shift in novelty could be anything. A new invention, the discovery of time travel, the quantum proof of parallel universes, who knows.
That wouldn't sell reports though would it? The Web-Bot pair know where their money is.
darnok0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #506
lobuk

This is interesting. An executive order released today from the Whitehouse.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...rtment-justice

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release November 04, 2010 Executive Order--Order of Succession Within the Department of Justice
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq., it is hereby ordered that:

Section 1. Order of Succession. Subject to the provisions of section 2 of this order, the following officers, in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General, during any period in which the Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General, the Associate Attorney General, and any officers designated by the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 508 to act as Attorney General have died, resigned, or otherwise become unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General, until such time as at least one of the officers mentioned above is able to perform the functions and duties of that office:
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #507
blindmind
Banned

We should understand that time is an illusion. Time is relative. Shifts in the space-timewave as well as historical events are open to interpretation. Just like 2012 will be open to interpretation. Some people will believe the New Age movement and anything. You can believe some crazy bullshit, but I'll think for myself and consider the mind's power to create any reality before I'll believe one thing.

What I know of Native American lore, they pray for 10 generations ahead. The true wise elders of the Native American community would be who to consult about time and ancient wisdom regarding some of these matters, as they actually prepare instead of a late rush for cigs and ammo.

Last edited by blindmind; 04-11-2010 at 09:29 PM.
blindmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #508
lackingsleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip1 View Post
The Time we are accustomed to is changing... It's what all deny and refuse to accept... The End of TIme as we know it... Some call it judgment day...

In Reality it is Truly Much more than that...

It is Time of Celebration and Great Joy for those that have gaiined their freedom from this Under World... A Horrid Place as it was First Written...
I think this is all about freedom from the ones that supress and oppress us. I woke up to the fact that nothing has really changed through history. We are always ruled and lorded over by an elite class just that the public face of that class changes through the ages and in different parts of the world. Now we're supressed and subdued by ruling banking elites and I think this is what the coming change is about - the people fucking those cunts over. And I think the ultimate and decisive help will come from a very, very unexpected source.
lackingsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #509
venividivici2311

History keeps repeating itself, everytime people become "free" they look to the best man that is capable of leading them, he could be "pure" can't be bribed etc. he's the perfect leader, everything is utopia, the leader dies, the people naturaly look to its follower a son, relative etc. etc. but nobody is the same so the son isn't as pure so makes wrong decisions, is easily corrupted etc. its a vicious circle, unless something out of this earth happens this will happen again,no matter how many new chances the human race gets....
Old 04-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #510
flymehigh

Default Major announcements due for mid-November, legal ac

http://benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp/
flymehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #511
souceoftruth

Interesting video about a possible suitcase nuke false flag predictive programming in the simpsons on november 6th which would coincide with the webbots.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M5Bf6TtW8w
souceoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #512
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymehigh View Post
Is he still going!? crikey.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #513
flymehigh

Default Israel prepping for war with Iran?

Jewish state orders military fuel from U.S. Defense Department

the story here
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=196377
Old 04-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #514
darnok0611
Inactive

Quote:
I read that article but what I want to know is: who is this guy? And who are the White Dragon Society?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #515
flymehigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnok0611 View Post
I read that article but what I want to know is: who is this guy? And who are the White Dragon Society?
have no idea who they are, but i found the following article that is mentioning them. Too late and too tired now to look for more info. I will do it tomorrow
Here is the link of the article
http://www.morningliberty.com/2010/0...y-evacuations/
Old 04-11-2010, 11:24 PM   #516
anthonyml

Quote:
omg if that were all true i think i would have a sex wee emergency
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #517
flymehigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnok0611 View Post
and another link
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._fulford38.htm
Old 04-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #518
darnok0611
Inactive

Quote:
have no idea who they are, but i found the following article that is mentioning them. Too late and too tired now to look for more info. I will do it tomorrow
Here is the link of the article
http://www.morningliberty.com/2010/0...y-evacuations/
Thank you. You don't need to search anything out for me, I planned on it tomorrow as, like you, I'm too tired to do it now.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #519
darnok0611
Inactive

Quote:
Again thank you.

It's kinda nice to read that there are some good people out there too, if this is true, of course.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #520
ambler1980

A fresh update by David Wiclock on benjamin fulford's site:

Quote:
We are indeed heading into, as I have been saying, a civilization-defining period of time. Ben’s report this week is a bit more pessimistic, but if you combine what he said last week with the bits I’ve heard that he seemingly hasn’t, (and there’s a lot more now,) it is still a fascinating story that may actually be quite a wonderful shift.

I’ve had more conversations with insiders this past week than just about ever, trying to wrap my head around this whole world situation.

Ben is now describing from his Pentagon and MI6 sources the same thing I’ve been hearing regarding a potential disruption of goods and services beginning in November. I am not surprised — everyone I talk to is saying this is planned. Whether or not it succeeds is another matter.

One of the most intriguing new developments is that a separate insider source, who I’ve only spoken to perhaps five times in the last seven years, jumped through some remarkable hoops to track down my number and contact me.

He said it’s a six-month window of time in which these Illuminati / NWO groups want to get their objectives met. That window begins after the elections — i.e. tomorrow.

We screw up by thinking it is all hinged on certain dates. This source was saying it’s based on windows, not dates, because the events themselves are the result of social changes, or in response to social changes, which cannot strictly be predicted in advance — only nudged.

This source said the “2010 Window” has been in place for some time, as a precursor to another “2012 Window”. The 2010 Window would include “Full Disclosure with Plausible Deniability.” The idea is that the public is told all the major things that are going on, but without a full ‘reveal’ from official sources.

There has also been a “November 2010 Window” in place for at least the last 2 years. We are entering into a seriously high-risk time where another fake 9/11-type event could well be planned. Whether it will succeed or not is entirely another story.

Everyone I know is expecting that the world economy could suddenly seize up, but the exact means by which this might happen are kept so secret that they can only speculate as to what might do it. I’ve heard an Israeli attack against Iran is considered a potential risk, there could be fake terror events, or it may just arise out of economics itself.

There’s a lot more than this to report and I want to do the rest on my website and get it out there — so I’ve gotta run for now.

- David

Last edited by ambler1980; 04-11-2010 at 11:57 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote