Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-10-2017, 01:36 PM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
This is nothing new though. During the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, a low-level radar operator picked up the first wave of attacking bombers far out to sea and reported this to his superiors.

He was ignored. The Americans had enough fighters on Honolulu to inflict a great deal of damage on the Japanese but most were destroyed on the ground.

Stalin was given ample warning of the pending German invasion in June 1941. He refused to believe the warnings and took no action. Afterwards, the people who passed on these warnings disappeared.
All signs of the movement called "The Great Works" these are the periods in history called "A Must Be".
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #22
teardropexplodes

93 Thelema
All you need to know about 9/11
Old 18-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #23
eddieb

There is a fair bit on this subject contained here: http://s403998394.onlinehome.us/ISRAELDID9-11/
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #24
Ooberman

'Did Israel's Mossad Do 9/11?' (4:54)
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #25
urbanprisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
93 Thelema
All you need to know about 9/11

Some elaboration may be useful, for the less esoteric amongst us?
urbanprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 02:38 AM   #26
joss01

I won't claim to know all of who was involved in 9/11 because i don't really know, but i recall being in my lounge room and turning on the t.v. to witness the atrocity known as 9/11. After the initial shock of what i was seeing, my first thoughts were that this attack was going to be of benefit to the westernised countries, namely the USA. That this was a gate for them to enter the mid east and wreak havoc upon it. My thoughts were probably for control of the resources, probably the oil, but definitely for profiteering in some way, and control of course.
Guess i wasn't that wrong with my initial impression of it all. And why attack & kill the people/civilians of the mid east who had absolutely nothing to do with any of it?
It's just all so satanic for sure.
IMO the only way to stop all these crazy wars is for people not to participate in any of it, because in that we are actually the problem. The Govt's. are certainly not going to go and do their own dirty work, they just expect us to die for them, physically and spiritually and to continue being their debt slaves. We know what the answer is, but we don't have the courage to stand up and make all these warmongers obsolete, and continue to play their filthy games.
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 11:43 AM   #27
fudgetusk

The 'spies' were pretty shoddy then if they got caught. They were also filming from nearly a mile away. Why film it at all? I'm suspicious of the fact that we see the planes hit the towers on film. You see the same crash from many angles. Who were all these people with cameras set up in adjacent buildings? Apparently these young jews admitted that a couple of them did work for Mossad, but in very low roles.
I would suggest this is a set up designed to discredit conspiracy theories, divert them or enhance them. Throw a jew into a conspiracy and immediately it becomes a taboo subject for the mainstream.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #28
lastprophet

Arrow cast by the same who organized Netanyahu's "family"

The "american scholar" and the "orthodox priest" are cast by the same who organized "Netanyahu's family":
Jan 28, 2018 - Audio emerges of Netanyahu's wife raging over media story
https://www.yahoo.com/news/audio-eme...153032140.html

Introduction
Illuminati media headlines:
Feb 2017 - Who Is Benjamin Netanyahu's Wife?
Sep 2017 - Who posted this on Facebook? A neo-Nazi? A Klansman? No: The son of the prime minister of Israel.
What is this illuminati joke about, or in other words: what do these headlines mock?
"Netanyahu's son" is indeed a nazi. To get the "son" start with his "parents", more precisely the answer to the first question:

Reminder of Last Prophet's words from Aug 2013:
Contrast Miss Piggy and fake Sharon
Why was an actress cast to play the role "Sara Netanyahu"?
Because "wife of Israel's prime-minister Bibi" alias "Benjamin Netanyahu" is one of the roles in one of the lists of the real "truman show": scripted to look like a pig.
"Coincidentally" another one in the same list was her "husband"'s predecessor, the impostor impersonating Ariel Sharon.
That's why this impostor was not cast primarly because of his looks, unlike Miss Piggy.
In other words: he was paradoxically cast because he could be fattened to look like a pig rather than because he was a double of the real Ariel Sharon, the hero murdered in 1975, when the illuminati took control over Israel.

Added May 31, 2016:
Sara Netanyahu cast to look like Miss Piggy in a script where she acts like a pig:
Ex-employee of Israeli PM's wife wins abuse case against her: for dummies:
part of the series "corrupt jews, starting with their leaders", served ad nauseum, from "former mayor of Jerusalem and former president Ted Olmert" to "Miss Piggy".
CONTEXT
Illuminati actors cast to look like PIGS, fattened on purpose or NOT. The fat pigs type:
Contrast the impostor impersonating Ariel Sharon from 1975 to 2006 with official actor Gerard Depardieu, guest star in an episode of the series of suicide bombs in the arsenal of the impersonator of murdered Putin.
http://illuminati-actors.blogspot.co...gs-sharon.html

All in Blog
http://illuminati-marriages.blogspot...ke-sharon.html

Last edited by lastprophet; 29-01-2018 at 06:29 PM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 10:44 PM   #29
nevercrywolf

My son was so little then that he couldn't read or write.

On TV they said Al-Quaida over and over again, after which he took a big white paper, newspapers, scissors and glue and closed the door.

Two hours later he he came out from his room with the big paper, put it on the fridge and went to play with his legos.

He had cut out words and letters from the newspaper and glued them on the paper, forming a clear sentence:

BUSH WAS BEHIND THE WTC-ATTACKS

I tried to correct him and say that Al-Qaida was behind the attacks, that he got it wrong, but he was very firm: Bush was behind the attacks!!!

It was only many years later, that I understood it all. He couldn't read or write, yet he was able to form a sentence, so he must have got it from his soul.

And for some reason it was very important for him to put it into words on paper.

Now it's very clear. The whole American population backed NATO's illegal invasions to Afghanistan and Iraq, because Al-Qaida and the WTC-attacks. That was the 'justification' Bush was looking for so that he could go into a full-scale invasion.
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 12:16 AM   #30
east sun

no planes, holograms, nano particle bombs
B sr, boy b. chan.. etc. Isr. warmongers united....

and away we go...

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 12:07 PM   #31
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Saudis are the first level off scapegoats.

Then at a much deeper level are the Israelis. We may come to a time where the empire uses them as a scapegoat as well but that is much further down the line.

Israel was heavily involved but all these ideas that Israel is in control and calling the shots are misleading.

At the core the forces behind 911 were the same forces behind the false flag sinking of the Maine in the late 1800's to get the U.S. to fight a war with Spain. This was before there ever was an Israel.
Israel was only there for 167 years before the Romans destroyed the temple.
Are we talking +100 years BC? Before Israel?
I'm not sure America was so powerful globally back then and they certainly wouldn't have been called USA.
But you are likely right, it is the same group of people back then as it is now causing all this suffering, mayhem and death
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 10:19 PM   #32
TheArranger

How many times will we have to resume everything and how long for ?

9/11 was a real estate project of which demolition part was staged Hollywood- style such as to serve as a pro-war propaganda for oil in the Middle-East. Which nations were involved doesn’t matter since it’s about the whole Western world that was for oil. All partners, none guilty so you may keep searching for a while… : )
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 10:44 PM   #33
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
How many times will we have to resume everything and how long for ?

9/11 was a real estate project of which demolition part was staged Hollywood- style such as to serve as a pro-war propaganda for oil in the Middle-East. Which nations were involved doesn’t matter since it’s about the whole Western world that was for oil. All partners, none guilty so you may keep searching for a while… : )
Building 7 contained FBI floor, Cia and many others, all holding vital evidence on a lot of very powerful people both straight and corrupt..
Those behind enron etc..
The whole criminal underworld and international underworld had a vested interest in building 7 coming down..the list would be quite exhaustive
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #34
TheArranger

I can't believe they really had to bomb a whole tower just to get rid of comprising evidences. The opportunistic making-up of a controlled demolition into a ‘terrorist attack’ is much more credible to me.

The air traffic had been shut down for the operation’s whole duration in the area, so the only CG planes you could see in the media : it was a TV show, just like the Moon-landing was a movie and War of the Worlds a fictional radio broadcast. At the time I didn’t buy into the very first radio report of it, I really thought it was some kind of tribute to Orson Welles… : )

But we needed oil didn't we ?
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #35
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
I can't believe they really had to bomb a whole tower just to get rid of comprising evidences. The opportunistic making-up of a controlled demolition into a ‘terrorist attack’ is much more credible to me.

The air traffic had been shut down for the operation’s whole duration in the area, so the only CG planes you could see in the media : it was a TV show, just like the Moon-landing was a movie and War of the Worlds a fictional radio broadcast. At the time I didn’t buy into the very first radio report of it, I really thought it was some kind of tribute to Orson Welles… : )

But we needed oil didn't we ?
you are quite right, however i think so is The Nine. While the primary objective of 911 was most likely the war on terror bulshit. the opertunity to destry a load of incriminating evidance all in one go would of been a too big of an oppertunity to miss.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #36
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I believe the beings who planned 9/11 are in a layer above all governments and countries .Once the plan was decided upon , they look at which intelligence agencies they would use to carry it out.

They would use as few Americans as possible , because very few US agents would be happy about attacking their own country .... same with UK, there is some sort of decency in most of these secret forces type people.

Israel would be a good bet , their agents would be told this act will be blamed on Arabs , and will result in many of Israel's enemy countries being taken out ... also jews have no qualms about killing american (goy) , all jews who worked in the towers got advanced warning.

The zionists are not bothered , Israel will never get the blame for this , I believe Saudi Arabia is about to get double crossed and carry the blame for 9/11.
100% true. those 5 dancing bastards were part of the actual team that planted the bombs in the towers, they were found with photos of themselves, flicking lighters at the worldtrade centre, and traces of explosives in their truck. (proves nothing, but speaks volumes)
Old 24-08-2018, 03:46 PM   #37
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
you are quite right, however i think so is The Nine. While the primary objective of 911 was most likely the war on terror bulshit. the opertunity to destry a load of incriminating evidance all in one go would of been a too big of an oppertunity to miss.
the 9/11 fraud, carries many goals for all those involved.
Old 24-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #38
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
the 9/11 fraud, carries many goals for all those involved.
Look who 911 victimised, look at the people it demonised.

And then ask who is the Jews number one enemy, who do they despise most out of all the people on Earth?

And then ask, who foots the bill for the West's incursion into the Middle East, who pays for all the arms, all the restructuring, who funds the war, and more importantly, who funds the funders, who issues the loans?

I've said for a long time that Mossad control all the 'terror cells' via Mi5 in the UK and ICPO-INTERPOL throughout Europe - that they perp all recruitment and containment of each cell, feed radicalisation etc.

At the very head of the 'muslim gang' culture throughout the UK and the EU, you'll find agent provocateur's working for mossad and Mi5.

So why not expect the same were highly involved in 911?

Last edited by merlincove; 24-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #39
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

https://cldup.com/yVnpofOZZa.mp3

How Mossad has become world leader in assassination

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 03:41 PM   #40
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo