Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-02-2019, 02:21 AM   #1
motleyhoo

Default The Great Insect Die-Off

You can read the Guardian's take on it, for what it is. https://www.theguardian.com/environm...apse-of-nature

Long before I read this article, and beginning around 5 years ago, I started to notice fewer and fewer bugs stuck to the front of my car. Twenty years ago, if I drove anywhere at night during the summer, I would have to spend time later removing dozens of "bug spots" off the front of my car. In just the last few years, I never have to do this anymore. I remember driving at night and seeing all kinds of different winged insects flying through the beams of my headlights. Not anymore. All the insects seem to have vanished.

Chemtrails, pesticides, herbicides, microwaves, and cell towers. In our stupidity and addiction to instant gratification and beautiful lawns we are destroying the environment.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 04:59 AM   #2
elpressiedente

I gather there's not many real farmers as members on Icke forums. As a irrigation farmer on 500HA for the last 40 years I know all too well of the 'insect' problems both as pests and as friendlies like bees.

All my neighbors started growing cotton just 3 or 4 years ago as Monsanto's GMO cotton became the most profitable crop around. Ive never grown a gmo crop and in fact I hold the record for the most number of extensions of speech at the Annual National Farmers Annual meeting for opposing gmo Monsanto crops and I did it with 3 TV cameras in my face.

The insects that pollinate are the most noticeably absent, but gone are the days of 'bad insect nights'. Just the mosquitoes left to pester one outside here in OZ

Monsanto's Glysophate is designed to KILL ALL ORGANIC LIFE. Not only on contact but as a RESIDUAL in the plants 'sugars' that make the pollen so killing the bees this way.

"they" wanna call it die off or Hive Collapse. Anything but the truth.

Roundup, being sprayed on soyabeans that make margarine, its residual effect then goes on to kill human gut Microbes making humans have IBS. This is the same for Cotton seed oils used in food stuffs and deep frying fish and chips.

So its not just the insects, its killing slowly ALL life on the planet.

So lets bring in more immigrants errr enemy combatants to feed with this poison to profits will be on the up and up.

This is what you get when one lets the JOOOOS breed and control the Mark of the Beast.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Its not just the insects its fish too

I used to be able to stand on a local river bank and see salmon coming up to spawn. I don't see them anymore

The otter in that area will also lose a major food source and may have to move on
Old 14-02-2019, 10:15 AM   #4
andy1033

Over the years, certainly have seen fewer and fewer bees, and wasps. House flies, have gone up, from what i have seen.

But wasps, and bees, are virtually non existent anymore, here in uk, and ireland.

We can only speak, from what we know, and certainly bees, and wasps, are not a high in numbers anywhere near, to what they were years ago.

Put it down, for me, to em pollution. electromagnetic pollution, destroying animals, that are far more sensitive then humans are, and are for a reason.

Humans are ignorant fools. They assume, only things that harm in the majority, are bad. What about the rest of nature, and how sensitive they are.

idiots, and the world is welcome to this idiocy.

Humans are incredibly dumb, and they assume planet earth is only for them.

Humans are so dumb, that they assume all animal life, experience nature as they experience it. Idiots or what?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-02-2019 at 10:17 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote