Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 25-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #41
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

"Ancient Minerals magnesium products offer a convenient form of transdermal magnesium — absorbed through the skin — for those who prefer to avoid the hassle of taking pills and the difficulties inherent with poorly tolerated oral supplements.

The original topical magnesium and still the most popular, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Products are recommended by:

Author of the book Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac. OMD
Author of the The Tao of Health and The Tao of Detox, Daniel Reid"

Learn more:
https://www.ancient-minerals.com/products/

(The oil can be made by yourself in a couple of minutes at a small fraction of this cost)

Flakes are generally cheaper to buy when bought in bulk - so if you are going to use in the bathtub and make your own oil too, then bulk buy is the best option.

Last edited by grimstock; 25-07-2018 at 04:41 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 04:44 PM   #42
st jimmy

Default Magnesium – prevents operative problems

Administering magnesium before and after surgery can help alleviate pain, decrease blood pressure, alleviate certain heart arrhythmias, prevents blood clotting, relieves depression, and improves energy and cognitive abilities.
Magnesium is safe and improves short-term post operative neurologic function after cardiac surgery.

While magnesium deficiency is fairly common, it’s frequently overlooked as a source of problems by surgeons.
Patients with low magnesium levels experienced a two-fold increase in heart attacks and all-cause mortality rate as long as one year after surgery compared to those with sufficient magnesium in their blood.
Postoperative incidence of hypomagnesaemia was as high as 89% (40 out of 45 patients) in a recent study on the causes of post surgical arterial spasm in Japan in 2005. When magnesium was administered during and after surgery, no further coronary artery spasm occurred.

Studies have shown between a 50% and 82.5% improved survival rate by doses of intravenous magnesium. Magnesium prevents so many (after) surgery medical complications that it can’t be defended to perform surgery without it: http://drsircus.com/general/safer-su...ith-magnesium/
(archived here: http://archive.is/cnAFO)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #43
neville fan

So if I take 500mg of calcium, how much magnesium should I take to make sure it is absorbed properly?

Neville
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #44
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville fan View Post
So if I take 500mg of calcium, how much magnesium should I take to make sure it is absorbed properly?

Neville
Strange question. I don't think it works that way. Seems like it would depend on if you already have too much calcium already built up in your cells than what you are about to take that would determine your needs.

I go back and forth about whether I should be even taking any supplements at all. I've been off them for a while and took some magnesium and potassium yesterday. Made me feel kind of sick but I was having leg cramps. They could have been more likely from a sodium to potassium imbalance than from magnesium. I feel pretty good this morning. I often wake up with a back ache in the kidney area and didn't this morning.

Magnesium is supposed to pull calcium out of where it doesn't belong and help it go where it does. I could be wrong but I don't think it's quite so simple that if you take X amount of calcium you need Y amount of magnesium though it does make sense if you supplement with calcium you will need even more magnesium than you would if you didn't take it. That being said There are some researchers that suggest a ratio of two parts calcium to one part magnesium and others that say a 1:1 ratio is better. In our modern diets the ratio is somewhere between 5:1 and 15:1 so if your diet is like that you may need even more than just considering what you are supplementing with.

Still. I gotta wonder. If supplementing with magnesium or anything for that matter is a good idea; or should we be trying to get these things from our food? Which is nearly impossible. If I supplement with anything magnesium and potassium will be at the top of my list. I keep going back and forth on whether I should supplement or just do the best I can with food. One of the unhealthiest periods in my life was when I was taking massive amounts of supplements. But that doesn't mean I should go the the other extreme and cut them out all together. Does it? (I honestly don't know.)