Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-04-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
empath_

Default General Election

I'm not a fan of politics myself, for the obvious reasons. However, I do wonder what May will bring for the UK. I'm also wondering if anyone here has any predictions for the vote being that it's already been arranged before we turn up to vote!

There seems to be an agenda to elect Ed Miliband as the next PM, I tried to do digging on his background & like the rest, his ties to the world's bastards are clearly visible!

I'm also wondering how long this game will go on for, when is it people will realise that actually, politicians do not serve us!
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:33 PM   #2
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
I'm also wondering how long this game will go on for, when is it people will realise that actually, politicians do not serve us!
There is a general awakening of people everywhere on the planet. This is showing itself in the uk election with the growth in minority parties and a decline in establishment parties. How long it will go on is difficult to say. I dont think we can rely on them to do anything for us. It is up to us as individuals to awaken and awaken others.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:47 PM   #3
empath_

Cool

I can feel it too, but we can't discount the people who are getting deeper and deeper into their programming! I spoke to a few people over the past few days who genuinely believe David Cameron is worthy of a PM title and that the Green Party aren't worth s*** - insanity.

Also, with the anti-establishment party SNP fighting Westminster and the 'Boys Club' - I can't help getting a niggling feeling that it suits them very well that Westminster are as nasty & inhumane as they are, it gives the SNP policies to pursue as the 'saviours' of Scotland, eg. trident, food banks, 0-hour contracts etc..

This year I won't vote for the first time, go me
Old 08-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #4
alf hearted
Banned

The Green Party AREN'T worth shit. Fffs, they can't even make saving the planet sound appealing to the masses, so I've no hope of them ever having any clout on a higher political level than bleeding votes away from the better qualified to lead a country parties.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
The Green Party AREN'T worth shit. Fffs, they can't even make saving the planet sound appealing to the masses, so I've no hope of them ever having any clout on a higher political level than bleeding votes away from the better qualified to lead a country parties.
Clegg.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:28 PM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Clegg.
Is that a rebuttal or a virtual throat clearance?
Old 08-04-2015, 04:29 PM   #7
aronia

Exclamation All politicians are preselected by the illuminati

Quote:
I'm not a fan of politics myself, for the obvious reasons. However, I do wonder what May will bring for the UK. I'm also wondering if anyone here has any predictions for the vote being that it's already been arranged before we turn up to vote!

There seems to be an agenda to elect Ed Miliband as the next PM, I tried to do digging on his background & like the rest, his ties to the world's bastards are clearly visible!

All politicians are preselected by the Jesuit Order`s Bavarian illuminati regardless of whici kind of election that is presented to the people.

Last edited by aronia; 08-04-2015 at 04:29 PM.
aronia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #8
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
All politicians are preselected by the Jesuit Order`s Bavarian illuminati regardless of whici kind of election that is presented to the people.
Doesn't matter who they pick if we didn't have such a bunch of arse-licking yes men and women serving them.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:42 PM   #9
mr sparkles

Quote:

The game appears to have a long way to run judging by how many have declared their support for UKIP thinking they are different to the rest. A racist, millionaire, ex-banker who's hero is Margaret Thatcher is being hyped as the man to save the country.

When people realise the entire political system is a scam and always will be we might start getting somewhere, given how easily they can fool so many makes me wonder if some will ever reach this point of understanding.

Last edited by mr sparkles; 08-04-2015 at 04:49 PM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:52 PM   #10
alf hearted
Banned

Agreed. The first lesson in making governments work better is being able to recognise snake-oil salesmen like Farage. Until the number of muppets who vote for the likes of him is down to a fraction of a percent of the total, we aren't ready to have the government we desire, rather than the one we deserve for having been so behind the door for so long.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:14 PM   #11
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post

+1

Its always been predetermined who will be elected.

The public are blagged into the idea that their vote counts

I cant believe that there are still people older than me (47) who continue to believe that voting for any party makes them any better off or ever has done in the past!:doh

:luv:Peace
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #12
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
+1

Its always been predetermined who will be elected.

The public are blagged into the idea that their vote counts

I cant believe that there are still people older than me (47) who continue to believe that voting for any party makes them any better off or ever has done in the past!:doh

:luv:Peace
So whose the winner, I'll nip down William Hill...

Do you KNOW the result is predetermined?

Or do you only THINK you know?

Personally I don't buy into the idea of control, its an illusion, but influence, yes, tonnes and tonnes of influence and rigged decks and placed men and greased palms...

And yet, and yet....

Consciousness can overcome ALL

Still, like all good horse races:

Have to be in it to win it!

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:07 PM   #13
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Surely you must've seen their heartwarming campaign video, which shows us all how serious a political force they are:

The good thing is, is that they are hoovering up a small but sizeable chunk of foolish voters who would otherwise vote for Labour.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #14
kevin

Vote for Micky mouse.
At least He has big ears.
Kevin
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:15 PM   #15
camaban
Banned

In a day and an age where those who question the established rules and the politically correct shackles which ensnare people's freedom of speech and control their actions are branded as racist, fascist and any other number of nasty words, with simpering fools such as alf hearted and sparkles actively participating in the establishments game, yes, human kind is a long way from being enlightened.

It always makes me chuckle to see that those most forcefully obedient to their slave masters are those who purport to be freedom fighters and free thinkers.

If only they had an ounce of self-awareness to see it for themselves.

Last edited by camaban; 08-04-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:18 PM   #16
john white

Quote:
Surely you must've seen their heartwarming campaign video, which shows us all how serious a political force they are:
90% pure negative campaigning with 10% of empty sloganing tacked on the end

Should work on students

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #17
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
90% pure negative campaigning with 10% of empty sloganing tacked on the end
The 10% tacked on the end was the really mad-bonkers part of the video... their actual policies!

Old 08-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #18
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin View Post
Vote for Micky mouse.
At least He has big ears.
Kevin
mickey mouse is a symbol of saturn

6:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh-_kg5iXmw

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:07 AM   #19
empath_

Question

Hello,
Thanks for all the replies, I also agree that they are pre-selected. I agree that we aren't ready yet because quite clearly, we have humans voting for Nigel Farage which is a disaster. So with all that's been said above, are you all not voting or.. ?

That's a fantastic point about the Green Party (I wasn't saying they were the be all, end all but I was meaning their intentions compared to the Conservatives are more appealing surely), mentioning that they cannot even grab peoples attention in regards to the friggin' planet so what chance do we have with them. Also, about the SNP (I know it won't effect those living in the rest of Britain) but they do seem to worry me, without Westminster's 'boys club' the SNP would have nothing to fight against, they are in a great position to be talking about the 'disgrace of foodbanks, trident replacements, NHS ETC.. whilst pointing the finger at Westminster.. which by the way are brutal beyond belief but still..

So, what's the solution people ?
Old 09-04-2015, 11:13 AM   #20
camaban
Banned

Quote:
we have humans voting for Nigel Farage which is a disaster.
Why do you think that voting for Nigel Farage is a disaster?