Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
bewleybooks

Default Every human emotion now classified as a mental dis

Please be aware that not every psychologist/physciatrist or psychotherapist agrees with what is happening. I'm a psychotherapist myself and I most certainly do not agree with what is happening! In fact, there is a growing number of professional people in this sector who are having doubts. Indeed, the type of therapy I practice is not (yet) accepted by NICE (but we're getting there!), we fear, simply because it mostly gets quick results without the use of drugs!

Anyway, I would just like you to be aware when you go to the doctors, or even (Heaven Forbid) if you start to "stockpile food, water and ammunition, among other things of the news in this area" - and get labelled with a 'hoarding disorder' (!).

The following blog post was uploaded by 'Humans are Free' I can't agree with everything in this article, for instance when it says: "Psychiatry is no more "scientific" than astrology or palm reading" - oh, I'm not an "overpaid intellectual" as I think of all those hours I've spent over my books studying about the human brain, heart and emotional rollercoaster, remembering the times when I had to survive on a dinner of jacket potatoes on a regular basis (I'm still not far off that now!) - but it's certainly up there amongst the ones you should be aware of and it is true that "Big Pharma to fabricate whatever scientific data they need in order to "prove" that speed, amphetamines, pharmaceutical crack or whatever poison they want to sell" ... read Irving Kirsch 'The Emperor's New Drugs' or take a look at 'Confessions of an RX Drug Pusher' - both available on Amazon.

But have a read, and judge for yourselves. In the end, it's all to do with common sense. Afterall, we don't all wish to be turned into empathy-lacking reptiles, do we?!

Here's a snippet of the article, with the link:

Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

(Natural News) -- "The industry of modern psychiatry has officially gone insane. Virtually every emotion experienced by a human being -- sadness, grief, anxiety, frustration, impatience, excitement -- is now being classified as a "mental disorder" demanding chemical treatment (with prescription medications, of course).

The new, upcoming DSM-5 "psychiatry bible," expected to be released in a few months, has transformed itself from a medical reference manual to a testament to the insanity of the industry itself.

"Mental disorders" named in the DSM-5 include "General Anxiety Disorder" or GAD for short. GAD can be diagnosed in a person who feels a little anxious doing something like, say, talking to a psychiatrist. Thus, the mere act of a psychiatrist engaging in the possibility of making a diagnoses causes the "symptoms" of that diagnoses to magically appear.

More on this link:
If you'd like to read more from this blogger, here's the link:
http://humansarefree.com/2012/12/psy...uman.html#more

Please don't get too overemotional when you read the blog. It does strike chords and should be acknowledged, but please be assured that not all professionals think the same.

Kaye
Old 15-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
jesuschristantichrist

Location: 13 Lloyd Town Rd, Apartment 1118, Calafornia, Nova Scota, G0F U5F Buzzer Number 1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewleybooks View Post
Please be aware that not every psychologist/physciatrist or psychotherapist agrees with what is happening. I'm a psychotherapist myself and I most certainly do not agree with what is happening! In fact, there is a growing number of professional people in this sector who are having doubts. Indeed, the type of therapy I practice is not (yet) accepted by NICE (but we're getting there!), we fear, simply because it mostly gets quick results without the use of drugs!

Anyway, I would just like you to be aware when you go to the doctors, or even (Heaven Forbid) if you start to "stockpile food, water and ammunition, among other things of the news in this area" - and get labelled with a 'hoarding disorder' (!).

The following blog post was uploaded by 'Humans are Free' I can't agree with everything in this article, for instance when it says: "Psychiatry is no more "scientific" than astrology or palm reading" - oh, I'm not an "overpaid intellectual" as I think of all those hours I've spent over my books studying about the human brain, heart and emotional rollercoaster, remembering the times when I had to survive on a dinner of jacket potatoes on a regular basis (I'm still not far off that now!) - but it's certainly up there amongst the ones you should be aware of and it is true that "Big Pharma to fabricate whatever scientific data they need in order to "prove" that speed, amphetamines, pharmaceutical crack or whatever poison they want to sell" ... read Irving Kirsch 'The Emperor's New Drugs' or take a look at 'Confessions of an RX Drug Pusher' - both available on Amazon.

But have a read, and judge for yourselves. In the end, it's all to do with common sense. Afterall, we don't all wish to be turned into empathy-lacking reptiles, do we?!

Here's a snippet of the article, with the link:

Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

(Natural News) -- "The industry of modern psychiatry has officially gone insane. Virtually every emotion experienced by a human being -- sadness, grief, anxiety, frustration, impatience, excitement -- is now being classified as a "mental disorder" demanding chemical treatment (with prescription medications, of course).

The new, upcoming DSM-5 "psychiatry bible," expected to be released in a few months, has transformed itself from a medical reference manual to a testament to the insanity of the industry itself.

"Mental disorders" named in the DSM-5 include "General Anxiety Disorder" or GAD for short. GAD can be diagnosed in a person who feels a little anxious doing something like, say, talking to a psychiatrist. Thus, the mere act of a psychiatrist engaging in the possibility of making a diagnoses causes the "symptoms" of that diagnoses to magically appear.

More on this link:
If you'd like to read more from this blogger, here's the link:
http://humansarefree.com/2012/12/psy...uman.html#more

Please don't get too overemotional when you read the blog. It does strike chords and should be acknowledged, but please be assured that not all professionals think the same.

Kaye
Cool someone who is into the study of the mind. Thanks for the link I will read it. I found your Post quit refreshing. People get up set with psychology because sadly most psychologists are locked in the matrix. mainstream Psychology is controlled by the elite and a great weapon to use upon the masses as well as make money from it.

Do not leave us is all I can say we need people who understand the human mind and that are awakened, people like you can help us more than anything in this information battle.

I wrote a childrens story I will PM you with it. It is I think`a new psychology in the future, never mind I will post the link to the short 5 minuit reading of a chapter here... It describes Awareness and Consiousness as like a fractel... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwN0QOLswX0 It is cool, makes sense and I never invented it, I got it from visions as a kid, I take no credit good or bad. As a psychologist I hope you enjoy it.

Peace and don`;t leave us
jesuschristantichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
j35p3r4d0

well they're already putting nanochips inside mental patients.

all that work for nothing, your sector of work and expertise needs to be completely shut down for the good of the people

no remorse
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #4
clearmyst

I favor Frank Herberts take on psychiatrists/psychiatry-Nothing but modern day witch doctors!
clearmyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 04:36 AM   #5
night_gaunt

I think I would agree. I've known some psychiatrists that are quick to jump to conclusions. They will give you a quick assessment and then start handing out the drugs (that iswhat they're getting paid for). And I had a therapist who was a good friend of mine, knew me very well from conversation, who thought I did not have a disorder (Its my belief that 'disorders' are not disorders. They can be advantages, in my opinion) and was just different. Every psychiatrist I've ever had never really got to know me.
Old 16-12-2012, 04:59 AM   #6
1zenith
Banned

Talking I psychically knew drugs were bad for you allalong

ya, like i went to take a friend to a psychiatrist when i was
26 and saw all these ppl with severe nervous problems (probably withdrawls), but she literally just went in there and BOOM , he handed her the pills and that was it. I was thinking " arent they supposed to sit there and discuss your problems etc?". Or maybe they just do that one time initially on the first visit. But she had bipolar, adhd, ocd, borderline personanlity disorder, multiple personality disorder. She had it all. She took about 10 different drugs. hello, THEY DIDNT WORK!!!! IF they did she wouldnt have FLIPPED out on me for NO REASON and switched into 5 different ppl in 5minutes!!!
When i left her apt , I knew not to take it personal. i knew she was mentally ill but i graduated from college at 24 with PSYCHOLOGY degree and never got HANDS ON experience till THEN!!!
1time i went to doc to tell her about CHEST PAIN. She said "you are HYPER and ocd I am gonna give you LUVOX". I took it just to see what it would do but the whole time I am thinking " so I am supposed to take this pill for the rest of my life?". I wasn't about too anyway. I knew drugs were a scam from young age. The docs never discuss how long you are supposed to take a drug. mental drug anyway. Anyway i tried them a few times. It only made me NOT SLEEP, NOT EAT, be NUMB all over, and sexually NUMB. I am sure there were more symptoms too. So most of the pills just sat under the bed for years and ROTTED. I am adhd and I know its a true disorder but my mom and brother are like that too. I dont take crap for it. All i gotta do is NOT eat sugar and caffeine. And I am good to go.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #7
pyrrhonist
Inactive

Psychiatrists are another class of rapist, like politicians and priests.

Psychologists really get a bum rap, though. They are researching how people can be manipulated, which, contrary to popular opinion, doesn't give the elite new weapons - because the elite already know these things.

Psychologists are uncovering the methods and tools of deception that the elite use on us all this time, this is why they are suspected.
pyrrhonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhonist View Post
Psychiatrists are another class of rapist, like politicians and priests.

Psychologists really get a bum rap, though. They are researching how people can be manipulated, which, contrary to popular opinion, doesn't give the elite new weapons - because the elite already know these things.

Psychologists are uncovering the methods and tools of deception that the elite use on us all this time, this is why they are suspected.
psychiatrists

there is a difference

and even though I despise Scientology they are correct when it comes to the fate of psychiatry. psychiatrists must to be exterminated utterly
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
pyrrhonist
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
psychiatrists

there is a difference

and even though I despise Scientology they are correct when it comes to the fate of psychiatry. psychiatrists must to be exterminated utterly
Yes, there is a difference, and I get annoyed when I tell people that I am a psychologist and they think I'm a psychiatrist
Old 17-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #10
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhonist View Post
Yes, there is a difference, and I get annoyed when I tell people that I am a psychologist and they think I'm a psychiatrist

Ah, I see the problem.

It's because you think you are a psychologist.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
pyrrhonist
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Ah, I see the problem.

I am, literally, a psychologist
Old 17-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #12
mememe

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Ah, I see the problem.

++

The truth is not hatred
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #13
azureaura

Alot of the newer antidepressants are a load of bunk imo. Tricyclics got the bad rep due to cardio vascular side effects. The last generation tricyclics like trimipramine and lofepramine are easier on the heart. Less likely to cause hypotension when standing up.

They also cause less dry mouth and dental carries than the older tri cyclics. I sometimes take trimipramine for sleep, as it does not interfere with stage 3 REM as some of the newer anti depressants, and most benzodiazepines do.

Paroxetine and Venlafaxine and Sertraline are potent drugs, with sometimes severe withdrawal symptoms. Older drugs are mostly better in terms of efficacy, providing they are tolerated.

Benzodiazepines were handed out too often, however they are very safe and useful if used as prn, and up to 4 weeks with a taper.

I wonder how someone I know with Autism, is going to get off his Venlafaxine, if he chooses to. Duloxetine has a long withdrawal. A friend reported bad symptoms to me while on Seroxat. Bad moods, hostile thoughts, mood swings, fasiculation (feeling objects on skin), electric shocks on the head, confusion.

Last edited by azureaura; 18-12-2012 at 12:40 AM.
azureaura is offline   Reply With Quote