Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 24-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
otad12
Inactive

Angry Argument About Fluoride with church member

I had an argument with a church member via text message a few weeks ago. I tried to inform him about the global elite, how they're dumbing us down, etc., etc. I was angry because one night after church, he INSISTED that I need a tranquilizer to sedate me because I have TRAUMA-INDUCED OCD from being abused in foster care. Those psych meds destroyed my life! I had 2 strokes at age 5, I suffer anxiety, OCD, Tourettes & depression. It's such a long story abut the foster care abuse. All I know is that it destroyed me. The foster care system, CPS/DFCS are all part of tyranny, as well.

But anyway. He was calling me illogical, saying I need my meds very badly, I'm being judgmental, & other stuff. He said I'm judgmental because I said that those psych meds are toxic. He says he never took a pill a day in his life! & he so claims to have a church ministry set up to be mixed with Christianity & mental health, & then he suckers people out of their money. Also, he's a transsexual married to a woman!

After the verbal argument, here's how the text conversation went:

ME: http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm
**The TRUTH about Fluoride

His reply: I have been alive on the Earth for 58+ years now. My thinking is still quite sharp. I really don't have any problems concentrating or having a weak, submissive mind. And, I have been drinking tap water most of my life. I should be dead way before now. Different people, not necessarily scientists, have tried to tell me that TAP water can cause cancer. As it gives rise to cancer, how come I'm not dead from that long before now? I test the logic in things I read and hear. I just don't believe anything. That's not being open-minded. That's being naive. Yes, it is a good idea to get organic foods and DRINK bottled water, but you couldn't clean up or swim with it. It's too ridiculous.

Me: So you're calling me naive? You're very brainwashed! The truth is NOT taught in school, in medicine, the media, etc. It's called SLOW KILL DEPOPULATION AGENDA! Agenda 21. Look it up! How DARE you call me naive & illogical! You've been lied to for 58 years! I've been lied to for 27. I started seeking truth 2 years ago!

HIM: The statements in my reply are NOT to argue, but are on a discussion level. The alternative to sodium fluoride in the drinking water is in our foods, but they don't know which ones. Although I know it has to be vegetables because where else besides these and grains are the source of organic fluoride?

ME: Bottled water is bad for you to. They put SYNTHETIC, ARTIFICIAL fluoride in there too!

HIM: I am not calling you anything. I'm only saying that you just can't believe anything you hear or read without testing the claims of people. You can easily get mislead that way. If bottled water and tap water are unsafe, then one has to go to purifying filters, right? I'm poor and can't afford these. They cost a lot. Just what do these researchers expect people to do? They put people in a corner and scare them telling them this and that about different things causing all kinds of problems. The alternatives they offer are unaffordable or unfounded.
Please believe me. I'm really looking out for your best interest. I'm not trying to call you any things or do anything negative to you. I'm just making a general statement. Believing just anything without checking things out can get you going in the wrong directions, some of them dangerous. Even the Bible warns: Trust not every Spirit, but test the spirit to see if it is from God or not. Many false spirits have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

__________________________________________________ _________________________

For everyone's info, I HAVE had personal, hands on experience with the information presented here. He's the one gullible enough to believe that his college information & Mainstream Media info is correct. He made me SO angry!
otad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
motleyhoo

You cannot hit these types of people with too much information at one time, their brain cannot handle it and they go into cognitive dissonance mode. It's like the people who say there's nothing bad about smoking because they know someone who is 90 who smoked their entire life.

Start small. Send him the links to the Fluoride Action Network and the Fluoride Deception. That's really all you can do, the rest is up to him.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
otad12
Inactive

thanks for the advice
otad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
motleyhoo

Also, give this to him to read:

http://rense.com/general67/rum.htm

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote