Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

View Poll Results: L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?
Yes L. Ron Hubbard is the Messiah and the reincarnation of Buddha. 2 6.06%
No. L. Ron Hubbard was a deranged psychopath. 31 93.94%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #61
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Now, Bent Coridon was a scientologist, the most money making mission Holder, and got very angry when the money was taken form him by Miscavige.
What was LRH Jr.'s excuse? After all, he co-wrote the book with Mr. Coridon.

Last edited by kasalt; 08-09-2011 at 02:30 AM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #62
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
What was LRH Jr.'s excuse? After all, he co-wrote the book with Mr. Coridon.
LRH Jr had no excuse. But it is indicated that he was brainwashed by the New World Order. I need to see the evidence though.

Not the first case a son of an important figure gets brainwashed by NWO intel agencies. CIA, NSA, GRU, KGB MI-6, Abwer, ad nauseam.

Last edited by cybersurf; 08-09-2011 at 02:37 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #63
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Yes, he was a science fiction author and didnt walk on water that I know, and didn't come back from the dead with the same body.

Now, Bent Coridon was a scientologist, the most money making mission Holder, and got very angry when the money was taken form him by Miscavige.

Looks like youre a nazi, I could denounce you for racism and criminal intent.

I don't hold racist beliefs but moving on....

How can you honestly believe in LRH?
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #64
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickos View Post
okay then...have any of YOU actually ever looked up 'messiah'?it clearly says it is a translation from ancient hebrew which meant 'anointed'.why then, does every single think this is a special 'term' for jesus and jesus alone?you're all morons, if you ask me!
another word to look up is 'resurrection'-the re-emergence of the christ FIGURE[i.e.NOT jesus]!
another one is 'Fate'-three goddess from classical mythology who changed the course of life for Mankind. actually, they were hardly goddess, but more like evil bitches!medusa came after but was exactly the same-the leader of a band of priestess who wore masks[and doubtless worshipped a fake god]?
All Gods Are Fake and what does 'annointed' mean then? ain't that just a fancy word for 'wet'

but about L. ron:- isn't some form of madness a prerequisite for Messiahs? couldn't he be both? since it seems to me that Messiahs are all mad and named holy only by thier stupid followers therefor I actually want to vote yes to both......

Last edited by deadhawk; 08-09-2011 at 11:07 PM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #65
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
I don't hold racist beliefs but moving on....

How can you honestly believe in LRH?
But I don't belive in LRH.
Old 22-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #66
alf_hookham

Default Ex-league star damns 'toxic' Scientology leader

Ex-league star damns 'toxic' Scientology leader

September 22, 2011 22:51:40

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-2...-toxic/2911988

A former Australian rugby league star who abandoned his sporting career for a life in the Church of Scientology says its head is a "violent" and "toxic" individual.

Former St George captain and player of the year Chris Guider walked away from his league career in 1986 at the age of 24.

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/11/23/...x313-420x0.jpg

After spending more than 20 years in the church in both Australia and the US, working closely with Scientology leader David Miscavige, Mr Guider has now left the movement, which he says is more about money and control than anything else.

"I would go through the day looking for people that weren't following policy properly or weren't in the right space they were supposed to be or the right area they were supposed to be in and then handling those people so they got back to what they were supposed to be doing," Mr Guider said of his time as an honour guard, or RTC, for Mr Miscavige.

"I'd report directly to Miscavige on what I did that day."

Mr Miscavige became the leader of the Church of Scientology soon after the death of its founder L Ron Hubbard in 1986.

http://miscavige.rtc.org/modules/img.../cob_photo.jpg

He was active in recruiting Tom Cruise to Scientology and was best man at his wedding.

But Mr Guider thinks Mr Miscavige is not the kind of person who should be the head of a religious movement.

"He's a violent individual. He is and there are accounts of him being physical with people," he said.

"I've seen him physically beat one staff member, Mark Fisher, who was formerly an executive in the RTC, worked very closely with Miscavige for a lot of years, and I witnessed him beating him."

I found out that the leader of the church, David Miscavige, is basically a very toxic person.

Mr Miscavige was not available to respond to these allegations.

He has done only one television interview in 25 years as head of the Church.

The Church of Scientology in the US turned down Lateline's requests for an interview.

In an email, a spokeswoman claimed the allegations were "a lie" and attached two sworn declarations from Scientologists Marc Yager and Mark Ingber who claim Mr Miscavige did not hit Mr Fisher.

But Mr Fisher has told the St Petersburg Times in a previous interview that Mr Miscavige did beat him

"He was pulling on my hair and he was punching at me and kicking at me, and this went on for two or three minutes," the former Scientology executive told the newspaper.

"And when he finally stopped and calmed down, I stood up and reached behind my head and my head was bleeding."

At least four other former Scientologists have claimed publicly that Mr Miscavige has also hit them. They include Jeff Hawkins, Mike Rinder, Bruce Hines and Tom De Vocht,

The Church of Scientology in the US said in an email to Lateline a small group of anti-Scientologists were feeding stories to the tabloid press to generate controversy.

http://spiritualmind.com/wp-content/...-miscavige.jpg

The Church describes them as a "posse of lunatics" led by a media whore.

But Mr Guider says Mr Miscavige is a violent man, and at one point he was instructed by the church leader to hit a colleague who was editing a Scientology promotional video.

"He was standing behind the person who was editing the property and telling him he was doing this wrong and that wrong and screaming at him," Mr Guider said.

"In the ethics officer role you have this little, basically it's a riding crop. It's just a little baton. It's just meant to be a symbol of authority that the ethics officer has.

"Miscavige told me to beat the guy with the stick. I looked at him and I refused to do that. He took that very, very severely on me because I didn't do what he wanted me to do."

In a statement the Church of Scientology in the US described Mr Guider's allegations as delusional.

http://imgur.com/MIs2c.jpg

The church provided copies of three sworn declarations from current Scientologists who deny the incident took place, including Mr Guider's ex-wife and the editor involved, Gary Wiese.

Lateline has tried to contact Mr Wiese but he has not returned its calls. The church has described Lateline's attempts to contact Mr Wiese to test his written denial as "inappropriate".

It is common practice for the Church of Scientology to issue blanket denials of allegations made against them.

When Anderson Cooper raised allegations of violence against Mr Miscavige on CNN, the four ex-wives of the accusers claimed their former husbands were lying.

In the Church of Scientology's internal justice system making a public statement against Scientology or Scientologists is considered a high crime - the worst of all crimes within Scientology.

"That's church policy - they're not supposed to admit to anything. So anybody you interview they won't admit that they've done something wrong or it's not that way," Mr Guider said.

"They'll go after you the reporter, they'll go after whoever's putting the program together, they'll go after the individual. That's how it works.

"RTC would run that. There were executives in RTC on the phones to attorneys telling them what to do, how to handle former members of the church."

Mr Guider says he was eventually punished for the incident in the edit suite by being sent here to the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) in Dundas in suburban Sydney.

The Church of Scientology in the US disputes this, saying he went voluntarily to the RPF for "... long-term negligence in fulfilling his religious duties and his repeated violations of church scriptures".

The Church of Scientology says the RPF is a voluntary religious retreat. Defectors describe it as a punitive re-education camp.

"It's like prison, except it's worse - you don't have television, you don't have visitor rights, you can't read the newspaper, you can't read books, you can't listen to music," Mr Guider said.

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u..._miscavige.jpg

Former Scientologists say those sent to the RPF are forced to wear black, do hard labour and eat basic meals like rice and beans.

They say they are not allowed to talk to others except those on the RPF and are not allowed to walk, having to run from one project to another.

Mr Guider says he did two-and-a-half years at the RPF in Dundas.

He says the church seized his passport and his credit card and paid him as little as $2 a week. He has made a formal complaint to the Fair Work Ombudsman.

The Church of Scientology in Sydney refused Lateline's request for an interview about the RPF at Dundas. In a statement it said:

"The Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) is a voluntary religious program of spiritual rehabilitation offered to provide a "second chance" to those who have failed to fulfil their ecclesiastical responsibilities...

The program does not include luxuries, to motivate the individual to improve himself and get through the program to once again be a capable and contributing member of the group...

The property is open to the street with free access to and from the property".

The Church says they do not understand why someone who spoke positively about Scientology in an article in the Sydney Morning Herald in 2008 can now be so negative about it.

For Mr Guider, one good thing came out of his time in the RPF. He met his wife Valeska. They have since left the Church and have a baby boy.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...igure-Copy.jpg

"I found out that the leader of the church, David Miscavige, is basically a very toxic person," he said.

"It's not about people's lives and helping other people and being a beneficial program for other people. It's not about that.

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...eybanknote.jpg

"It's about control and getting money, and I disagree with that and that's not what interested me in the first place. It's not what got me to quit my football career."

In February, the New Yorker reported the FBI was investigating the Church of Scientology over allegations of abuse and human trafficking.

Lateline understands that investigation is still ongoing.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...b420/AN2DM.gif
"...We don't care what flag you're waving ~ We don't even want to know your name ~ We don't care where you're from or where you're going ~ All we know is that you came ~ We understand your paranoia ~ But we don't want to play your game ~ 666 is your name ~ So while you're jerking off each other ~ You better bear this thought in mind ~ Your time is up you better know it ~ But maybe you don't read the signs ~ Freda Peeple now ~ Do it do it do it now..." J.W.L.
alf_hookham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #67
johnfb

I did not see an option for "idiot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones: 14.03.2014
some jews like many political prisioners were interned b4 1939
johnfb is offline   Reply With Quote