Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

View Poll Results: L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?
Yes L. Ron Hubbard is the Messiah and the reincarnation of Buddha. 2 6.06%
No. L. Ron Hubbard was a deranged psychopath. 31 93.94%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
Not an expert on scientology but have always wondered on acouple of things.
1.Why would someone in a " gay friendly" industry such as showbusiness feel they had to hide their sexuality?

2.Why are so many successful stars pulled into something that would drain them financially and give a lousy example to their kids,surely they cant be that stupid?
All excellent, pertinent, questions. Frankly, I do not know!

I am not sure if that many hide their sexuality in this day and age. I see no reason to, unless their agents forbid that sort of disclosure for contractual reasons .

The second part of your question, I know of no celebrity who has made a claim of Scientology draining them. Then, again, I have not looked, either, so again, I do not know.

__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 04:48 AM   #22
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
Contd from the OP

"Ron Jr.'s statement that his father "was not a
Scientologist," as startling as it may seem to some, begins to make
some sense:

He was not a Scientologist, and even said so publicly on several oc-
casions, but people would just slide over it.
For example, the wise and humanitarian sentiments expressed in his
writings and lectures had nothing to (to with him or how he conducted
his affairs. His private life was the antithesis of what he wanted his
public image to be. He hardly ever took his own advice.

It is possible, however, that Hubbard did follow the advice he gave
during a Philadelphia Doctorate Course lecture in December of
1952,** when he said:


You should be able to drink as much as you want, abuse the body in
any way you want
"

Let's see now, "the founder of Scientology was not a Scientologist"? Sure, why not? While we are at let's just say, that "Joesph Smith was not a Mormon", "Jesus Christ was not a Christian" and just to throw everyone one off, let's say, "The pope is not catholic". And just to be fair about the whole thing, just because Buddha founded Buddhism doesn't mean Buddha was a Buddhist.

Wasn't Hubbard Jr. a scorned motel manager Somewhere in Georgia?

Look on the bright side Luciferhorus, At least you cannot say Scientology is a dynanastic religion handed down from father to son.

ROLMFAO ! OMG man, Please do not stop posting, p-l-e-a-s-e!


__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 31-01-2011 at 04:50 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #23
justin_pushka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: reading
Posts: 991
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Together with Jack parsons of the OTO he performed the babalon working to invoke the spirit of the whore of babalon. That will sound the alarm for most people withought even getting to xenu.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 05:17 AM   #24
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post
Together with Jack Parsons of the OTO he performed the Babylon working to invoke the spirit of the whore of Babylon. That will sound the alarm for most people withought even getting to xenu.
Who did that?

Who is Jack Parsons,someone I should know? Any relation to Allen Parsons Project?

What is OTO?

What did they do with the spirit of the whore of Babylon once invoked?

Were they able to put the genie back into the bottle or is it still running around? Did they fornicate with her?

Come on man, don't leave me hanging like this? Help me make the connection that you have. Come on man, I would do it for you, Come on dude give me a clue,
You have got my interest. That's why you posted it right? I really, really, sincerely, do want to know what you are talking about?
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 31-01-2011 at 06:23 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #25
stillwakingup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,225
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

In addition to the "stupid," there are also other categories; just as it is with the Biblical fanatics, the Scientology cultists, prey on the sick, the weak minded, the vulnerable, and the mentally ill; there are also many people who are just suffering from depression (uhappiness) and in desparation


Just trying to figure out which slot,Tom, John,Kirsty and co fit ino
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 08:43 PM   #26
stillwakingup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,225
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
All excellent, pertinent, questions. Frankly, I do not know!

I am not sure if that many hide their sexuality in this day and age. I see no reason to, unless their agents forbid that sort of disclosure for contractual reasons .

The second part of your question, I know of no celebrity who has made a claim of Scientology draining them. Then, again, I have not looked, either, so again, I do not know.

Personally I hate cowardice re who you are,agent or not ( and why not,its no disadvantage)

Secondly why waste your money even if you can afford it,there are much more worthy/sane cause out there than that?
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #27
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
Personally I hate cowardice re who you are,agent or not ( and why not,its no disadvantage)

Secondly why waste your money even if you can afford it,there are much more worthy/sane cause out there than that?
Personally, not only do I hate cowards, but find lairs and fools equally repulsive. WE are endowed with analytical abilities an common since. That is supposed to set us apart from the animal kingdom. But it never surfaces in people like you.

You hide behind your bias,and stupidity under the pretense of caring about the disadvantaged. You could give a rat's arse about your fellow man. MOF anything your fellow man cares to undertake without your expressed apporoval, is an assualt on you.

Any idiot, any fool, knows. this is a country of laws. And every everything you have belched out of your mouth concerning Scientiology is a reportable offence (if true).

Have you reported Scientoloogy to the authorities? .... Hell no you have not. ... Why haven't you?....Because you are a punk and a coward who is quite content with slimeing around whining, and bit*ching like some harmed spoiled little brat too dumb to articulate what something or someone has actually done to them.

If not Scientology, Christianity, if not Christianity, Buddhism, if not Buddhism. If not Buddhism, you will invent something to whine about. You are a small minded, pee in the pants complainer who cannot stand the idea someone else could have a belief out side your little box, and that is the length and breath of your beingness.

__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 31-01-2011 at 09:48 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:51 AM   #28
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post
Together with Jack parsons of the OTO he performed the babalon working to invoke the spirit of the whore of babalon. That will sound the alarm for most people withought even getting to xenu.
The Babalon Archetype and the New Aeon

It is important to understand what the archetype of Babalon is, and Her importance to the New Aeon. However first I would like to deal with the position of the Scientology apologists on this thread. Scientology apologists have a habit of going into rantings and ravings against all who challenge the alleged teachings and behaviour of the cult of the alleged Second Coming (reincarnation) of Buddha, L.Ron Hubbard. The fact that Buddha was an atheist who denied the existence of the Atman (soul) and the possibility of reincarnation is irrelevant to the Scientologists, since the Second Coming of Buddha (Hubbard) was a proponent of "exorcism" though "auditing;" what is allegedly being exorcised are the alleged myriads of souls of "space aliens," which according to Hubbard "possess" each human soul.


The "Straw Man" argument fallacy. Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position and then refuting it, thus giving the appearance that the opponent's actual position has been refuted.
The responses from the Scientology apologists here appear to be based on the critique of materialism; however in the almost two years on this forum I have yet to come across a single philosophical materialist or a Marxist on this forum. The only ideological Communists on this forum are the Anarchists, and none of us appear to be materialists.

The philosophical argument between materialism and spiritualism is not relevant here. If a person is accused in court of murder, kidnapping, child abuse, etc., it is not a relevant defence to argue that the prosecutor is an atheist.

I am not an ex Scientologist, and neither am I a materialist; the criticisms of Hubbard's neo-fascist cult are based purely on my study of the writings of Scientologists, ex-Scientologists and anti-Scientologists and from personal aquanitances who are ex-Scientologists.

I may post a materialism vs. spiritualism thread on this forum, but like many other threads here, it would probably just turn into an excuse for the various "Trolls for Jesus" to ramble on incessantly, since I know of no materialists here who would defend the position that matter comes from matter.



Argument Fallacies.

Criticisms of Hubbard's cult which are responded to with criticisms of philosophical materialism" constitute a common argument fallacy. For example, let us consider the authors the world's three major religions, the authors of the Jesus of the Gospels fiction, the authors of the Vedic scriptures and the author(s) of the Koran; none of these persons were materialists. Thus if we criticise any of these religions, and the fanatics all respond with a criticism of materialism; this is simply a common argument fallacy.

Aleister Crowley, the Babalon archetype and the sexually repressed Virgin Mary archetype.



I would further point out that attacking Scientology on the basis of Hubbard being an O.T.O. member for a few months, and the connections between Parsons, Crowley and Hubbard is hardly appropriate. Crowley considered Hubbard to be a con man, and he stated as much. L.Ron took a great deal of money from Jack which he used to purchase a yacht; their relationship thus ended.

Babalon represents the female archetype of the New Aeon. We see this archetype manifesting in the modern women. The Christian and Scientology archetypes of an ideal woman are probably best represented by the "Virgin Mary," who is essentially a "slave." She is a sexually repressed creature. She is a submissive possession of her male slave master and a model for the major sins of restriction which are monogamy and celibacy; these are the highest of heresies and blasphemies against the goddess of nature. The Babalon working is essentially an adaptation of the "Great Rite" which virtually all Neowiccans and Neopagans who are ritualists perform, either symbolically or actually.

Babalon, on the other hand is a sexually liberated archetype; slut, whore..whatever; the proponents of the sins of restriction can insult her as they will, but such is the model for the New Aeon, and it is entirely in accord with nature. We do not insult female animals in such a way; we do not refer to them in derogatory terms if they fuck whomsoever they will, whenever they will; such expressions are simply the sign of a sexually repressed mind.

Thelemites, by default, will always be the enemies of the Christians, Muslims, Scientologists and other proponents of slave morality (religious morality); there is simply no room for toleration or compromise; the religious fanatics of the earth must, in time, be utterly swept away. Thelemic philosophy demands absolute, apocalyptic, genocidal militancy, and this is as it must be and will be in the age of apocalyptic war to come, since our religious enemies are also similarly militant and genocidal. Mercy and compassion towards to proponents of the sins of restriction (i.e., the religious fanatics and proponents of slave morality) is utterly heretical and blasphemous.



"Babalon is referred to as the Scarlet Woman, the Great Mother, and the Mother of Abominations. Her godform is that of a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal. Her consort is Chaos, the “Father of Life” and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword and riding the Beast, with whom Aleister Crowley personally identified. As Aleister Crowley wrote, “She rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon” (Book of Thoth). In a more general sense, Babalon represents the liberated woman and the full expression of the sexual impulse."
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Babalon
Communism and Materialism

Communism is an economic ideology and is perhaps better defined as "collectivism." Since the 19th century, Anarchists (who are also Communists, apart from a tiny minority who are Anarcho-Capitalists) have opposed Marxism for various reasons, however Anarchism is not a materialistic philosophy, and neither is it a spiritualistic philosophy; rather it is simply a political philosophy, though certainly the Biblical deity is probably among the most cruel and sadist Archons of human history and the enemy of all Anarchists (apart from the Anarchist Christians and theistic Anarchists).

Criticisms of Marxism and Marxist materialism would be better expressed on Marxist discussion forums, since there do not appear to be any Marxists on this discussion board. I should point out that there are also numerous Neomarxists who embrace Marx's political ideology but reject Marx's materialism, such as the Liberation Theologians, Christian Marxists, etc. Materialism is anyway based on a 19th century view of science; a conclusion of quantum physics research is that scientists simply do not know what the basis of matter is, however it is certainly not matter.


Lux
Blasphemy, Heresy, War, Revolution, etc.
No mercy on they who deserve none.




". These are fools that men adore; both their Gods & their men are fools.

Come forth, o children, under the stars, & take your fill of love!

I am above you and in you. My ecstasy is in yours. My joy is to see your joy..........

I am the Snake that giveth Knowledge & Delight and bright glory, and stir the hearts of men with drunkenness. To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my prophet, & be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all. It is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong, o man! lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture: fear not that any God shall deny thee for this.....

Them that seek to entrap thee, to overthrow thee, them attack without pity or quarter; & destroy them utterly. Swift as a trodden serpent turn and strike! Be thou yet deadlier than he! Drag down their souls to awful torment: laugh at their fear: spit upon them!

..........Then will I lift her to pinnacles of power: then will I breed from her a child mightier than all the kings of the earth. I will fill her with joy...

I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

Also for beauty's sake and love's! ...

Last edited by luciferhorus; 01-02-2011 at 08:20 AM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #29
livingstonseagul
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 413
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Yet another opinionated NEW forum member who seems to have an agenda...

Claiming the OP is "No Better"...when he hasn't been around long enough

[or maybe he has] to see the huge contribution the OP has made to this forum...

I watched a vid of Hubbard promoting Scientology a year ago....Hubbard said

Scientology could be used to make money...that seemed to be his main selling point.....

I've read a lot about Hubbard,,,he was basically a thief who never got caught....
You dont need to be around here for long to see that a certain contributor is full absolute shite mate?? Nor do you need to have an agenda.
livingstonseagul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #30
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Welcome back Lucerfierhorus. (never thought I would say that) You don't know what it's like being stuck in vegetable land with people just wondering around mumbling. wanting to say something but never actually coming on out and saying anything.

It is a bit refreshing to see someone such as you (never thought I would say that either) jump in with both feet and not worry about the consequences.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #31
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Lucif' I just wanted to offer my support, you are one of the good guys and Hubbard is a Psychopathic looney.

I do, however, like L. Ron. Hoover of the Church of Appliantology

__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #32
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

See what I mean?

Frank Zappa and Rage agianst the machine are great performers. But somehow, someway, somewhere, I am supposed to put them in some sort of religious intolerance Box.

WTF? I don't see Zappa or the Rage being being closed minded idiots. They represented a culture that was counter to closed mind idealogy. That's why it's called, "counter culture".
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #33
stillwakingup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,225
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Personally, not only do I hate cowards, but find lairs and fools equally repulsive. WE are endowed with analytical abilities an common since. That is supposed to set us apart from the animal kingdom. But it never surfaces in people like you.

You hide behind your bias,and stupidity under the pretense of caring about the disadvantaged. You could give a rat's arse about your fellow man. MOF anything your fellow man cares to undertake without your expressed apporoval, is an assualt on you.

Any idiot, any fool, knows. this is a country of laws. And every everything you have belched out of your mouth concerning Scientiology is a reportable offence (if true).

Have you reported Scientoloogy to the authorities? .... Hell no you have

t. ... Why haven't you?....Because you are a punk and a coward who is quite content with slimeing around whining, and bit*ching like some harmed spoiled little brat too dumb to articulate what something or someone has actually done to them.

If not Scientology, Christianity, if not Christianity, Buddhism, if not Buddhism. If not Buddhism, you will invent something to whine about. You are a small minded, pee in the pants complainer who cannot stand the idea someone else could have a belief out side your little box, and that is the length and breath of your beingness.


Jesus who rattled your cage??Sorry for making some relevant points,why has that vexed you so much--has some Hubbard fanatic taken you off your medication?
For the record I care very much about others without having any religous affiliation and I suggest you protect your blood pressure by sticking to a site more suited to your temprement- Disney maybe?_

Last edited by stillwakingup; 01-02-2011 at 02:37 PM.
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #34
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
..has some Hubbard fanatic taken you off your medication?
Actually I am not at all uncritical of the multi-billion dollar psychiatric drug industry, particulary since the most common mental health issue is simply unhappiness (i.e., "depression" in pscyho-babble), and happiness is a natural state of mind which is acheived by doing things that make us happy (sex, love, socialising etc), not by taking Valium; however the Scientologists do have a policy of advising people not to take prescription or recreational drugs, despite the fact that their cult Messiah, L. Ron Hubbard was known to have had a huge drug habit (see the OP in this thread). Ultimately they believe that illness happens because of what they refer to as the "reactive mind" and that the cure is their pseudo-scientific auditing.




".....the Church of Scientology even today still publishes claims by Hubbard that the reactive mind "is the only thing in the human being which can produce ... arthritis, bursitis, asthma, allergies, sinusitis, coronary trouble, high blood pressure, and so on, down the whole catalog of psychosomatic ills.""

In the foreword to Hubbard's book A History of Man (in which a pseudoscientific timeline of Human Evolution is laid out), Hubbard promises miraculous cures:

"This is useful knowledge. With it the blind again see, the lame walk, the ill recover, the insane become sane and the sane become saner. By its use the thousand abilities Man has sought to recover become his once more." [7]

Elsewhere in the book, numerous medical cures are claimed:

"Today, Eleanor has arthritis. She is audited... tonight she doesn't have arthritis" (pg.7)
"Paralysis, anxiety stomachs, arthritis and many ills and aberrations have been relieved by auditing them." (pg.14)
"Cancer has been eradicated by auditing out conception and mitosis"

DianeticsOriginally published in 1950, this book (full title: Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health) has undergone many slight changes and alterations over the years, so one edition may vary from another. Among its claims:

"arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away." (pg.72, 1987 edition)
"All our facts are functional and these facts are scientific facts, supported wholly and completely by laboratory evidence." (pg.96, 1987 edition)
"Clears do not get colds." (pg.121, 1992 edition)
[edit] Dianetics TodayIn the 1975 edition of Hubbard's Dianetics Today, it is claimed:

"A broken limb will heal (by X-ray evidence) in two instead of six weeks." (pg.110)
"I've seen a goiter the size of a baseball visibly shrink and disappear in the space of one-half hour right after an engram was run." (pg. 280)
"A girl crippled by polio was able to throw away her crutches after my first session." (pg.353)
"ONLY processing by Dianetics and Scientology can handle the effects of drugs fully." (pg.481)"




If the above claims of miracle cures were true, and Scientology quackery could really have cured polio, cancer, blindness, and make the lame walk, etc., and this had been established by scientific evidence, probably everyone in the world would be Scientologists by now and L. Ron Hubbard would have received the Noble Prize for medicine.

Scientology simply preys on the weak, the sick, the vulnerable and the mentally ill; this is of course a practice also undertaken by the charlatan miracle worker, exorcist and fake healer described in the Gospels (i.e., Jesus), who claimed that he could cure leprosy, blindness and raise the dead; this kind of quackery is still today practiced by numerous Christian chalatans. I would never suggest that Scientology is as bad as Christianity, since Christianity is a much bigger curse on humankind; however both religions are simply competitors for marketshare in the multi-billion dollar religion business.

Lucifer.

_______________


What does Scientology say about medical drugs?

http://www.scientology-lies.com/faq/...cal-drugs.html

In public statements, especially to newcomers, Scientology claims that medical drugs are fine and says there's no problem with Scientologists taking drugs prescribed by a physician.

However, in materials presented by Scientology front group Narconon, they claim that all drugs are poisonous and remain in the body permanently - claims that are thoroughly discredited by modern science.

Psychiatric drugs are seen differently: Scientology forbids the use of all psychiatric drugs, and works to prevent non-Scientologists from using them as well. Scientologists are vehemently opposed to all forms of psychiatry - not just for themselves, but for everyone.

Although Scientology publicly states that they don't interfere with individual Scientologists taking prescribed medication, several former members have reported being told to stop taking prescription drugs and suffering negative consequences if they went ahead and kept taking them. Since these drugs were prescribed for serious medical conditions, including epilepsy and Grave's disease, these individuals were at serious risk if they stopped taking the medication.

Finally, Scientology claims that taking aspirin interferes with forming mental images, so participants are forbidden from getting auditing for 24 hours after taking aspirin



Last edited by luciferhorus; 01-02-2011 at 03:37 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #35
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
Jesus who rattled your cage??Sorry for making some relevant points,why has that vexed you so much--has some Hubbard fanatic taken you off your medication?
For the record I care very much about others without having any religous affiliation and I suggest you protect your blood pressure by sticking to a site more suited to your temprement- Disney maybe?_
Jesus didn't rattle my cage!

I tried to be civil.

You set the tone of this thread, are you now crying foul cuz I responded in kind?


. Again no hubbard fanatic here, I don't have Hubbard on the brain,.....You do!

You and Hubbard can both check into a room and compare sex toys for all I care. Freedom of religion advocate here. (I realize it may take saying it 10 times or more for it to sink in.)

How long does it take one to, "still be waking up"? Is it perpetual, as in a professional college student who has no or goal other than a being a student? who has not answered the question, "what do you want to be when you go up"?
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 01-02-2011 at 10:38 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #36
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Freedom of religion advocate here. (I realize it may take saying it 10 times or more for it to sink in.)
"Scientology is the only specific (cure) for radiation (atomic bomb) burns." All About Radiation (1952) p. 109

"You are only three or four hours from taking your glasses off for keeps." "Eyesight and glasses" in Dianetic Auditor's Bulletin Vol. 2, No. 7, (January 1952)

Both quotes by L. Ron Hubbard are cited on: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard



Scientology preys on the sick, the mentally ill and those who are vulnerable to hypnosis and indoctrination; the cult makes scientific and "medical" claims which when examined are have no basis in reality, and on this basis these charlatans exploit people; this is the source of their multi billion dollar religion business.

To defend this with the mantra of "religious freedom" is just typical of the defenders of the multi billion dollar religion business.



Scientology is a very small organisation in comparison to the Jesus business, where it is also quite normal for charlatans make scientific and medical claims, such as being able to cure cancer, aids, make the lame walk and so forth. This is also defended in the name of religious freedom.

If a medical doctor were to make such unscientific claims and to extract sums of money from patients claiming that he could cure radiation burns and short sightedness through such quackery, he could not simply claim the "freedom" to do so, but as soon as he claims to be a religion, he can make any claim he likes.

There will never be a way to stop "thought crime" and human beings will probably always have "spiritual" beliefs, but that is a personal matter and entirely different to the multi-billion dollar religion business, which I believe, in time, with sufficient opposition, criticism and the increase in scientific education will pass away; there are much more malevolent, genocidal and militant religions than Scientology, such as Christianity and Islam, which have 100's of millions of adherents, and it is not simply about the "business" of religion or fake healings; these are entirely genocidal and miltant faiths which destroy people's lives and interfere with essential human happiness.



"Religious Freedom" is also a common mantra the Scientologists use. They have a number of Internet sites promoting the mantra of religious freedom, such as: http://www.freetobelieve.org/, http://www.humanrights-germany.org/ and http://www.scnpl.org/

Generally a person using the mantra of "religious freedom," and using the "attack opponents and never defend against criticisms" strategy of the Scientologists on Scientology threads has all the tell tale signs of a Scientology cultist.

Lux

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them." L. Ron Hubbard
Lecture: "Off the Time Track" (June 1952) as quoted in Journal of Scientology issue 18-G, reprinted in Technical Volumes of Dianetics & Scientology Vol. 1, p. 418

Last edited by luciferhorus; 01-02-2011 at 11:07 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #37
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

"Generally a person using the mantra of "religious freedom," and using the "attack opponents and never defend against criticisms" strategy of the Scientologists on Scientology threads has all the tell tale signs of a Scientology cultist."

Generally, a person who who cares about religious freedom would not attack every religion on this board. Attacking any and all religion have all the characteristics of the Communist/Materialist cult.

You love being attacked Lucy. That's why you do it. That's your post are is attacks. It all part of your BDSM idealogy and life style.

__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #38
gurlbit
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 154
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What about our friend Slappy Dwarven Midget Asthamatic "Miscabbage" Miscarriage?

Last edited by gurlbit; 02-02-2011 at 10:07 AM.
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #39
stillwakingup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,225
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Personally, not only do I hate cowards, but find lairs and fools equally repulsive. WE are endowed with analytical abilities an common since. That is supposed to set us apart from the animal kingdom. But it never surfaces in people like you.

You hide behind your bias,and stupidity under the pretense of caring about the disadvantaged. You could give a rat's arse about your fellow man. MOF anything your fellow man cares to undertake without your expressed apporoval, is an assualt on you.

Any idiot, any fool, knows. this is a country of laws. And every everything you have belched out of your mouth concerning Scientiology is a reportable offence (if true).

Have you reported Scientoloogy to the authorities? .... Hell no you have not. ... Why haven't you?....Because you are a punk and a coward who is quite content with slimeing around whining, and bit*ching like some harmed spoiled little brat too dumb to articulate what something or someone has actually done to them.

If not Scientology, Christianity, if not Christianity, Buddhism, if not Buddhism. If not Buddhism, you will invent something to whine about. You are a small minded, pee in the pants complainer who cannot stand the idea someone else could have a belief out side your little box, and that is the length and breath of your beingness.

This is you being civil?Would hate to see you the rest of the time!!!
Might I suggest you have have mixed up the people you are bickering with-( there are a lot)
I didnt set any tone because I have no agenda.I simply asked a couple of questions which you seem to have taken exception to for some bizzare reason.
Perhaps you should get you head out of your arse and open your mind a little.
As for what I want to be when I "go up"--litterate unlike you.
wanker
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #40
gurlbit
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 154
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
This is you being civil?Would hate to see you the rest of the time!!!
Might I suggest you have have mixed up the people you are bickering with-( there are a lot)
I didnt set any tone because I have no agenda.I simply asked a couple of questions which you seem to have taken exception to for some bizzare reason.
Perhaps you should get you head out of your arse and open your mind a little.
As for what I want to be when I "go up"--litterate unlike you.
wanker
Pot? Meet Kettle.

Last edited by gurlbit; 02-02-2011 at 10:16 AM.
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
hubbard, org, psychiatry, scientology, sea

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.