Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Wounded Duck Syndrome

The past caught up with Hillary. In a last ditch effort she has thrown away election to stay out of jail. A mentally ill plea to stay out of jail? The spot on her MRI tell another story, to much time with a cell phone. People have been warning about the radiation from the phones.

The puppets always make the mistake that the Elite care about them and in the end the elites kill them off because they are easy to replace. They are dying from the very same things they attack us with.

My advice to Obamba is get your ass out of that office on time. The DNC pushed this known criminal upon us, they had better have a plan B or, throw in the towel.

For my part, throw the bankers and all the other corrupt politicians in to jail with her. I see know remorse and am sure she remembers what she said under oath. Why expect forgiveness from the people that were bulldozed in the past? If this was you or me we would be on death row for treason or murder. They would not be asking about E-mails.

Last edited by raburgeson; 04-09-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I to me
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote