Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 30-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #41
vrth
Inactive

Default +

Arthur Shopenhaeur also talked in contradictory terms throughout his work; compassion, egoism, malice in retrospective for morality. To me Shopenhauer is sketchy and then not so...

* Regarding control factors in Psychiatry, I've not come across anyone that's been detained against their will. Some of you/some of you may know situations like that - it could be different in the US system. To say Psychiatrists are more powerful than a judge or police officer...? I don't know...

If a person walks into a consultation with a doctor a starts telling them stuff about Reptilians and how they do antisocial stuff, maybe admit to some borderline criminal activity, yeah sure...

If the police system was that brutal - which it may be in certain places - then the crime going on in major cities in UK/US etc. would drop to Islamic style levels!

Slightly diverting off topic - I know in my city that there's much the police cannot do and if Psychiatrists were more powerful they'd be a hell of a lot more abuse going on.

These Doctors are booked out for months in advanced.

Let's keep it real here..
vrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #42
vrth
Inactive

Default -------

I do not think that the AVERAGE Psychiatrist believes themselves to be a jailor of sorts.

They believe they're doing a good service to people and have put in 10-15 years training to get to their level in academia and via the medical system set up.

All they know is the criteria, the modus, the treatment and diagnostic outlines.

What is valid here is the real control and conspiracy; the PHARMA powers, that elite structure of business, manufacturing, R&D and educational containment.

* Nobody has a real clue about what they've learnt at university and can prove it in controlled settings, and nobody really knows why and what goes on pertaining to research and development under the wing of the pharma conglomerate.
Old 30-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #43
vrth
Inactive

Default -----

In the Uk, the way the law currently stands, you cannot force a person to seek professional help from Mental Health Teams.... the person needs to seek the help for themselves.
Old 30-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #44
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrth View Post

* Regarding control factors in Psychiatry, I've not come across anyone that's been detained against their will. Some of you/some of you may know situations like that - it could be different in the US system. To say Psychiatrists are more powerful than a judge or police officer...? I don't know...
Under section 37 of the mental health act a psychatrist can hold you indefinitely.
http://www.mentalhealthlaw.co.uk/Int...tal_health_law

Youve never come across someone whos been detained against their will LMAO where do you work again?

Quote:
If the police system was that brutal - which it may be in certain places - then the crime going on in major cities in UK/US etc. would drop to Islamic style levels!

Slightly diverting off topic - I know in my city that there's much the police cannot do and if Psychiatrists were more powerful they'd be a hell of a lot more abuse going on.
Rapist & violent criminals are ofton released to keep crime levels up in this country. This is how a police state is run.

Quote:
Let's keep it real here..
Keeping it real when you had experience of the mental health regime in this country helps

Doctors & social workers have quoter's & routinely pull in people for sectioning.

http://www.mindfreedom.org/kb/mental-health-abuse
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #45
porridge
Banned

Quote:
I do not think that the AVERAGE Psychiatrist believes themselves to be a jailor of sorts.

They believe they're doing a good service to people and have put in 10-15 years training to get to their level in academia and via the medical system set up.

All they know is the criteria, the modus, the treatment and diagnostic outlines.

What is valid here is the real control and conspiracy; the PHARMA powers, that elite structure of business, manufacturing, R&D and educational containment.

* Nobody has a real clue about what they've learnt at university and can prove it in controlled settings, and nobody really knows why and what goes on pertaining to research and development under the wing of the pharma conglomerate.
Their monkeys, lappys for big pharma. Basically DRUG DEALERS!
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #46
brighton paulie

Quote:
In the Uk, the way the law currently stands, you cannot force a person to seek professional help from Mental Health Teams.... the person needs to seek the help for themselves.
...unless the person is believed to be at risk of harming themselves or other people. This leaves it right open for them...

Last edited by brighton paulie; 30-01-2011 at 11:04 AM.
brighton paulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #47
ftil

Cmreeno, you don’t take Schopenhauer seriously, do you. Poor chap believed that emotional, physical, and sexual desires can never be fulfilled. No wonder he found his explanation that inherent drive within human beings is to stay alive and to reproduce. Secondly, he believed that “woman is by nature meant to obey” Nice! Even though he acknowledged that women are more sober in their judgment and are more sympathetic to the suffering of others than man, he discounted as weakness rather than humanitarian virtue. With this kind of set of beliefs, no wander he couldn’t have fulfilling relationships. We may not be surprised that he is known for his pessimism.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by ftil; 30-01-2011 at 07:58 PM.
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #48
vrth
Inactive

Default good

all your replies ya'll are inspiring... cool.

why hasn't Icke - given the time at the Wogan period - been sectioned and forced into psychiatric treatment?

In AU there's been several politicians diagnosed with Bipolar disorder (dodgy I know) and related issues... They never got sectioned... hahah

I guess paranoia helps one become more free within this prison we live in.

Stay on your toes, tell nobody about your problems...

I feel that even a psychologist maybe a precursor to his/her 'superiors' as psychiatrists.

They want you at your most vulnerable, at a bad time in life, so to then gain more information and possibly control thus disablement via pharma drugs.

?
Old 06-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #49
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
LOVE THAT! HAHAHAH

Basically, if you're depressed and it's negative in your relationship - get out! The drive to fuck!
Besides, you can always have sex with manequins.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote