Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #2001
howard crane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony roma View Post
Michael Adebowale is a mystery a right royal mystery.
blown off fingers and thumb
dum dum flesh wounds wounds
bullet holes from fat flat bullets is nothing
just a mere flesh impairment.

hopping in and out of court.
with a lickle flesh wound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690
"quote from the clip we all just watched"
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #2002
maccoy

Chris Spivey hitting a hole in one with this blog post

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=12025#comment-82518

comments he pasted in from those freaks on twitter

maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #2003
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Not only Orwellian laws or powers that they're trying to push (like the ability to easedrop and monitor all our electronic communications as they wish), but as Michael said "I'm here to start a war".
They are already doing that using the RIP Act 2000. I have evidence that they are also eves dropping using TV's, cars (already fitted with GPS and listening devices) and listening devices stored on electronic equipment.

They need the laws to support what they are doing already.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #2004
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
Must have missed that,
Is that on video ?
From the looks of the mirror video the armed female officer uses a taser on the man dressed in the black coat and the two male armed officers both armed with mp5's engage the suspect in the white coat with the gun (and possibly the one in black)
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #2005
howard crane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
OK, he doesn't have a beard but he has fluffed his lines if he is an actor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=xFm2OnIJs4w

2:24 on the video

"one of the murders, walkin' around with the weapons (pause) walkin' round with the weapons and erm......."

Cut! cut, reset, were going again, now relax and take it from the top and action.
Remember the line fluffer?

Well, have a little lookie here as he appears again this time with the EDL:

Skip straight to 4:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql0A9...ature=youtu.be
Old 30-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #2006
beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
From the looks of the mirror video the armed female officer uses a taser on the man dressed in the black coat and the two male armed officers both armed with mp5's engage the suspect in the white coat with the gun (and possibly the one in black)
Do you see the suspect discharging his weapon in any if the videos ?
Old 30-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #2007
howard crane
Banned

Default 49 Hoaxes People Actually Believed

Watch this and then see if you can guess what number 50 would be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbX7vEIqAgY

Old 30-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #2008
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Do you see the suspect discharging his weapon in any if the videos ?
He points his weapon at them but you can't make out if he fires or not. The man in the black coat runs with his knife before dropping it and then is tasered by the female officer, however after being tasered he jumps back and then starts to move before the officer gives him another shock. However for the taser to work both barbs need to penetrate the skin and how can this happen when he jumps back from the shock and also they don't "shock" you so to speak. Then he's tasered again but how can he be if both barbs have fallen out (??). More bloody questions...
Old 30-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #2009
beast

Quote:
He points his weapon at them but you can't make out if he fires or not. The man in the black coat runs with his knife before dropping it and then is tasered by the female officer, however after being tasered he jumps back and then starts to move before the officer gives him another shock. However for the taser to work both barbs need to penetrate the skin and how can this happen when he jumps back from the shock and also they don't "shock" you so to speak. Then he's tasered again but how can he be if both barbs have fallen out (??). More bloody questions...
Thanks for that,
I'm pretty sure that if he had fired at the filth they would have shot him dead .
Old 30-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #2010
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks for that,
I'm pretty sure that if he had fired at the filth they would have shot him dead .
Plod would shoot you if you pointed a weapon at them
Old 30-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2011
howard crane
Banned

Quote:
The man in black is taser'd (with only one barb) and is still in hospital.

Mr mystery man in light coloured coat doesn't get the taser treatment so did the dibble shoot him or use that Derren Brown trick where you push someone over without touching them? It must have been that as Mr mystery man is out of hospital now with just a sprained thumb sporting a bandage ( must have sprained it when he fell over)
Old 30-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2012
beast

Quote:
Plod would shoot you if you pointed a weapon at them
Or a table leg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Stanley

Or an umbrella

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4173115.stm

Last edited by beast; 30-05-2013 at 08:54 PM.
beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2013
bluebirdgr

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti...ectid=10886084

The heroic woman who confronted one of the terrorists in Thursday's savage attack in London lived in New Zealand for some time and both her children call Auckland their hometown.Ingrid Loyau-Kennett's son, Basil Baradaran, who went to Mt Albert Grammar, said he was "totally awestruck" by her actions.

Mr. Basil Baradaran has an interesting linkedin profile (see below).
Baradaran is an Iranian/Iraqi name. This is Farsi, not Arab. Most likely Shia.
In fact, if you would setup such a profile, people would call you a conspiracy idiot. But this is real! Btw, his website "baradaran animation" is offline.

Linkedin:

I have recently graduated with a first degree honours Master in Arts in Animation and am currently looking for animation or visual effects jobs. I have been drawing since I was a child, and have barely put the pencil down since, and have a passion for film and animation. My focuses are on storytelling and character development and animation.I am looking for work, not only the UK, but am also willing to work abroadSpecialties:Character animation, storywriting, sceenwriting, character design and development,

Cameraman - Music Video

Scrapbook Development Limited

March 2012 – March 2012 (1 month)Sheffield, United KingdomShooting scenes with the crew for the music video to Jay Betts’ song “A Night Out [feat. Devvo]” I also listened to and took direction, operated cameras, with occasional lighting and runner duties.

Thick as Thieves(Link)

September 2011 – May 2012An animated short I animated, as well as wrote and directed. Models and textures were done by Li Zheng and rendering, lighting and other animation by Andras Ormos

Showreel 2012(Link)

May 2012 – June 2012Showreel of animation work. Always working on more stuff

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 30-05-2013 at 09:09 PM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #2014
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
The man in black is taser'd (with only one barb) and is still in hospital.

Mr mystery man in light coloured coat doesn't get the taser treatment so did the dibble shoot him or use that Derren Brown trick where you push someone over without touching them? It must have been that as Mr mystery man is out of hospital now with just a sprained thumb sporting a bandage ( must have sprained it when he fell over)
So being shot is less lethal then being tasered
Old 30-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #2015
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Trigger happy murdering scum who should be doing 20+ years. Harry Stanley didn't even aim his table leg at them
Old 30-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #2016
bluebirdgr

https://mobile.twitter.com/SiibillamLaw

Basil Baradaran on twitter:
"My father is Iranian"
"Baradan Mozaffari is my name"

Did the MSM forget to tell us that Mrs Kennett was (at least) engaged with an Iranian? Or wasnt that significant enough? Irrelevant? Maybe.

I like his paintings on his twitter account, particularly that leg amputee pig drawing looks unique. Were had we seen such kind of amputee wounds before? I cannot remember.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 30-05-2013 at 09:49 PM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #2017
astra

Could the white Lorry of had a Gallery type film editing suite in the back,also possible comms to actors earpieces,just a thought

Maybe the lorry was used as cover while they quietly wheeled out the smacked up car,also i couldnt help notice how the Firearms team dealt with the Knifeman,surely they would of contained the scene properly and normally would want everyone out of the way and surely when the Ambulance arrived they didnt seem to cover the Knifeman with an Firearms person until he was cuffed,i didnt see any Taped of areas either

Last edited by astra; 31-05-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Thought of something else to add
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #2018
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti...ectid=10886084

The heroic woman who confronted one of the terrorists in Thursday's savage attack in London lived in New Zealand for some time and both her children call Auckland their hometown.Ingrid Loyau-Kennett's son, Basil Baradaran, who went to Mt Albert Grammar, said he was "totally awestruck" by her actions.

Mr. Basil Baradaran has an interesting linkedin profile (see below).
Baradaran is an Iranian/Iraqi name. This is Farsi, not Arab. Most likely Shia.
In fact, if you would setup such a profile, people would call you a conspiracy idiot. But this is real! Btw, his website "baradaran animation" is offline.

Linkedin:

I have recently graduated with a first degree honours Master in Arts in Animation and am currently looking for animation or visual effects jobs. I have been drawing since I was a child, and have barely put the pencil down since, and have a passion for film and animation. My focuses are on storytelling and character development and animation.I am looking for work, not only the UK, but am also willing to work abroadSpecialties:Character animation, storywriting, sceenwriting, character design and development,

Cameraman - Music Video

Scrapbook Development Limited

March 2012 – March 2012 (1 month)Sheffield, United KingdomShooting scenes with the crew for the music video to Jay Betts’ song “A Night Out [feat. Devvo]” I also listened to and took direction, operated cameras, with occasional lighting and runner duties.

Thick as Thieves(Link)

September 2011 – May 2012An animated short I animated, as well as wrote and directed. Models and textures were done by Li Zheng and rendering, lighting and other animation by Andras Ormos

Showreel 2012(Link)

May 2012 – June 2012Showreel of animation work. Always working on more stuff
From his website (I managed to access)

I have learned to use such software as 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya, Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe Premiere as well as the film techniques needed to take advantage of what the software can do. Over the years I've had to work in impromptu teams and learn new skills and software on the spot, deal with upcoming deadlines - which I have never failed to meet - and take creative charge and responsibility when leadership has been lacking in the teams.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #2019
sucheta19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gePHk8SEWeY

Notice the shape of the blood image on this video - is the image on the woolwich video inspired by this, I wonder?
Old 30-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #2020
beast

Basil Baradaran
The Bat Man Fan
Bara Dara Bara Dara
Bara Dara Bara Dara
Bat Man

Last edited by beast; 30-05-2013 at 10:04 PM.
beast is offline   Reply With Quote