Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #2401
uprising

Has any video footage of Lee emerged?, any photos of him with his army mates, that kind of thing? Only usually when a soldier is killed we are shown clips of them in action. He was a drummer so surely there's some of him on parade or whatever??
It was a while ago I looked but only found shots of him alone or with the wife or/and family.
If he didn't exist though, does this mean the whole battalion (if that's a right term) would have to be in on it?
If the family etc are actors, people that knew them in 'real life would surely know they didn't have this son, husband, whatever.
Though I'm far from convinced he did "exist" I just can't get my head around the logistics of it all.
I've no doubts the whole thing's a psyop but how the fuck do they do it?
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #2402
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
Has any video footage of Lee emerged?, any photos of him with his army mates, that kind of thing? Only usually when a soldier is killed we are shown clips of them in action. He was a drummer so surely there's some of him on parade or whatever??
It was a while ago I looked but only found shots of him alone or with the wife or/and family.
If he didn't exist though, does this mean the whole battalion (if that's a right term) would have to be in on it?
If the family etc are actors, people that knew them in 'real life would surely know they didn't have this son, husband, whatever.
Though I'm far from convinced he did "exist" I just can't get my head around the logistics of it all.
I've no doubts the whole thing's a psyop but how the fuck do they do it?
You can't keep that many people quiet!!!
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #2403
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallife View Post
911, Sandy Hook,,you can keep as many people quiet as you want.You can keep them from ever uttering another word if you want.Don´t kid yoself
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #2404
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
911, Sandy Hook,,you can keep as many people quiet as you want.You can keep them from ever uttering another word if you want.Don´t kid yoself
So when I see Lynn on the market, you are saying she is under mind control and really believes she had a son called Lee who was killed in Woolwich and, when I passed on my condolences to her face to face that is all a hoax ?
Am I missing something here?
Old 27-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #2405
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Quote:
Maybe if those who claim to have known him were a little more forth coming with information we might be able to get a little closer to the truth. Where would Lee have gone to school?
rollandsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #2406
reallife
Banned

Default lee

I love the david icke site it has opened my eyes to a lot of stuff, the symbolism the corruption ect ect.

But I do have to protest on this one.

I am not a great friend of Lynn Rigby's but I see her often I have often seen Lee and his wife coming and going in the uniforms in the civvies.

I am not convinced that this is a hoax at all as I see them with my eyes. I don;t agree with what is happening in the world with fake wars. The gov inciting violence for us all to hate each other.

Perhaps they will use this terrible incident to make more hate but, I can promise you Lee Rigby was a real person living an ordinary life, just down the road from me and my family
Old 27-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #2407
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollandsmoke View Post
Maybe if those who claim to have known him were a little more forth coming with information we might be able to get a little closer to the truth. Where would Lee have gone to school?
Why do you want to know that? Am sure if you did some research you can look all of this info up but, I won't be giving it to you lol. I don't have to prove anything as I know the truth.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #2408
grannie27

Quote:
I love the david icke site it has opened my eyes to a lot of stuff, the symbolism the corruption ect ect.

But I do have to protest on this one.

I am not a great friend of Lynn Rigby's but I see her often I have often seen Lee and his wife coming and going in the uniforms in the civvies.

I am not convinced that this is a hoax at all as I see them with my eyes. I don;t agree with what is happening in the world with fake wars. The gov inciting violence for us all to hate each other.

Perhaps they will use this terrible incident to make more hate but, I can promise you Lee Rigby was a real person living an ordinary life, just down the road from me and my family
So if he had a "Wife" how did he manage to have a Girlfriend he was engaged to as well ??
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #2409
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Quote:
Why do you want to know that? Am sure if you did some research you can look all of this info up but, I won't be giving it to you lol. I don't have to prove anything as I know the truth.
I doubt you could give us anything other than disinfo. You have a distinct aroma.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #2410
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
So if he had a "Wife" how did he manage to have a Girlfriend he was engaged to as well ??
OMG a typo. Hang me!! lol
Old 27-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #2411
howard crane
Banned

Quote:
There are few areas that are good to grow up in. I'm from Bradford myself where the Army is doing a recruitment drive off the back of this despite serving soldiers being made redundant. They will be very successful as there are no other job opportunities for the kids. I honestly don't know what the truth is regarding Lee Rigby's death but I do know that the car crash and the explanation given for it are not plausable and the chances of the rest of the story about someone being killed next to a staged car crash are around about zero. From the start we have been told that it is disrespectful to the dead soldier to ask questions. I would say that it would be a darn sight more disrespectful to every soldier that dies in the conflicts that these type of events are designed to justify to remain silent.
Please could you give me the reason and deductions that you must have made to be able to make the above statement?

I'm interested.
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #2412
reallife
Banned

[QUOTE=rollandsmoke;1061584384]I doubt you could give us anything other than disinfo. You have a distinct aroma.[/QUOTE

ok I give up am not in the business of protesting I don;t need to convince anyone. I was just saying what I personally know.

lol you are funny I can just hear you all whispering "She is a spy from the gov to give us disinfo ROFL well it would be funny if it wern't such a horrible topic" Maybe I am part of the hoax ooooh you might be speaking to a real live hoaxer and disinfo giver lol you dine out on that for weeks now lol
Old 27-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #2413
grannie27

Quote:
OMG a typo. Hang me!! lol
No Typo ,he had a Wife and he had a Girlfriend ,but as you know him you would also know this ....
Old 27-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #2414
grey area

[QUOTE=reallife;1061584390]
Quote:
I doubt you could give us anything other than disinfo. You have a distinct aroma.[/QUOTE

ok I give up am not in the business of protesting I don;t need to convince anyone. I was just saying what I personally know.

lol you are funny I can just hear you all whispering "She is a spy from the gov to give us disinfo ROFL well it would be funny if it wern't such a horrible topic" Maybe I am part of the hoax ooooh you might be speaking to a real live hoaxer and disinfo giver lol you dine out on that for weeks now lol
If you are a disinfo agent, you're doing a jolly authentic job of writing like a Woolwich local.
grey area is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #2415
grannie27

[QUOTE=reallife;1061584390]
Quote:
I doubt you could give us anything other than disinfo. You have a distinct aroma.[/QUOTE

I think your views on the suposed death of Lee Rigby are of very little interest to anyone who understands how these things work .
Old 27-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #2416
reallife
Banned

[QUOTE=grey area;1061584399]
Quote:
If you are a disinfo agent, you're doing a jolly authentic job of writing like a Woolwich local.
ROFL a woolwich local. am mancunian born an bred my friend
Old 27-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #2417
reallife
Banned

[QUOTE=grannie27;1061584400]
Quote:

I think your views on the suposed death of Lee Rigby are of very little interest to anyone who understands how these things work .
I think your post is a little arrogant and unkind but, there ya go I shall still send you love
Old 27-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #2418
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
Please could you give me the reason and deductions that you must have made to be able to make the above statement?

I'm interested.
What did the car hit to cause that level of damage? Are we to believe that the car sustained the heavy front end damage from contact with Lee Rigby? This doesn't add up as cars are designed to whip the feet from under a pedestrian and throw them onto the bonnet which may have shattered the windscreen but doesn't explain the level of damage sustained by the car. The other option is that it hit the signpost made of steel tubing writing the car off and leaving the post undamaged and standing perfectly upright. If it didn't hit the post why not as there is no evidence of braking? If it did and it hit where the damage to the car occurred with the speed that the damage would indicate the back end would have been thrown towards the wall as per the laws of physics. If you look between the front of the car and the post there appears to be gravel on the floor, where did it come from, the post or the car?

Compare this collision with a signpost to the Woolwich crash. Same level of damage to the slightly bigger car, same thickness of post. Are we to believe that the post in Woolwich remained perfectly upright?
Old 27-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #2419
reallife
Banned

[QUOTE=reallife;1061584403]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

I think your post is a little arrogant and unkind but, there ya go I shall still send you love
and you don't have to read them its up to you
Old 27-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #2420
grey area

[QUOTE=reallife;1061584402]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey area View Post

ROFL a woolwich local. am mancunian born an bred my friend
Hmmm... suspicious.

What would a manc be doing in Woowich?

Stinks of fakery.

Perhaps you're a CGI manc.