Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 22-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #281
master card

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
sounds like some sort of 'set up' and maybe the perpetrators were mind controlled, maybe? Def something very very dodgy!

Crikey! If you actually think the above – I'm more scared of you than these guys, seriously

Sometimes things happen without a conspiracy, fuck me.
master card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #282
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
Another load of bullshit story from the brainwashing BBC..

Another load of bullshit propaganda....stop believing these lies...

Have you noticed the shills appearing on this thread who have hardly posted previously and have just joined the forum??

Obviously government spooks working overtime to try and get people to believe this bullshit story....

The mainstream media is falling apart and is clutching at straws now with these pathetic racist propaganda fake stories....
..well said!
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #283
mince pious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
ok thanks.I never saw that photo.Crazy bizarre stuff indeed.Can´t get my head round it.
That's OK. I agree, crazy indeed. Jeez the people standing around. The women by the victims body. What are they doing? I can't imagine seasoned ambulance or fire service personnel being that desensitised to what would be truly horrific injuries. That's something to be worried about. I think people have no idea of where fantasy ends and reality starts.
mince pious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #284
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmy View Post
can anyone confirm those 2 fuckers are dead - I really hope so the sick fucks
They are no worse or better than soldiers who kill or any other killer for that matter. Governments are the biggest killers
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #285
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by master card View Post
Crikey! If you actually think the above – I'm more scared of you than these guys, seriously

..and just why is that so unbelievable?? It has been happening for decades, all over the world....mind controlled puppets that do the govt's murderous acts...wake up and smell reality!!

Old 22-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #286
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
OMG did you not see the pic I posted? Clearly two separate stains, one from car engine and one from attack like 2 metres up hill from the car.

And as for everyone saying "how come he only has blood on his palms", sorry, but he's black, and he's wearing black clothes. Try writing on a black surface with a red pen.

*Edit* thanks Mince Pious - didn't see your post
Sorry his jacket is grey and his jeans are blue .both would show up that amount of blood somewhere on him other than his bright red hands .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #287
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
They are no worse or better than soldiers who kill or any other killer for that matter. Governments are the biggest killers
..agreed!!!
Old 22-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #288
deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
..'terrorist attack'...but if it was a couple of white guys who did this, would it still be classed as 'terror'?

Another false flag 'terror attack' to keep up the fear and brainwash the masses into wanting more of a military/police presence on the streets of the London..and the UK...

I am sure dave is on his way back to help put in new 'laws' that have already been drafted up, long before this no doubt 'planned event' was orchestrated.

The fact that the media is all over it, says it all!

Spot on.
deceased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #289
doctor fish

Whats that stuff the nut jobs in USA take and start try eating people !???

BAth salts ?

I reckon they have been on that sh*t.

http://www.goddiscussion.com/97538/b...ie-apocalypse/

Last edited by doctor fish; 22-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #290
jason74

Fortunately, there are many who are waking up to what's going on. Here is a post on another forum (football) that I sometimes participate on:

Sorry but I totally disagree. Galloway is making a perfectly valid point in terms of what the rebel forces in Syria are doing. Rebel forces who we are arming and supporting.

What happened in Woolwich was appalling on every level. But then again so was this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22519770

So lets have the real truth about it all.

I hope the people who killed that poor man today rot in Prison for the rest of their lives but what one of them said about our Governments not caring for us cannot be denied. If Government truly cared about the people they would not be sending troops to Afghanistan to fight a war that is not only unwinnable but one in which the side we are supporting seem to be, over-all, worse than the Taliban. Nor would they have had the immigration policies they have had over the last 30 or so years but rather focused on ensuring better living conditions and so on for the people living here.

This is all about our political system doing whatever its corporate paymasters tell it to do.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #291
porridge
Banned

Why do they keep calling it a machete? Its a butchers knife.

This is a machete.

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #292
chuchichastli

Quote:
Originally Posted by master card View Post

True, but when the corporate media pounce on a [random event?] and milk the horror for all it's worth, it smacks of opportunistic fearmongering at best.

We should also keep an eye on other news. Are we being distracted from something else important?
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #293
flukey1993
Inactive

Just an update from sky news and apparently in the interview he urges the people to 'remove all government'. From what I watched he only said "the government doesn't care about you". I try not to say everything is a conspiracy but this seems very off to me.. Maybe they said that to make people think that the government are on our side. And the truth is the people believe that.
flukey1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #294
blahblah
Banned

Nothing happened in Woolwich other than a staged fake event...simple as that..

Watch out for fake Facebook pages and fake videos now supporting Allah or other Gods....

This is all staged folks.....another deception by the government controlled BBC...
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #295
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Why do they keep calling it a machete? Its a butchers knife.

This is a machete.

I know, he is carrying a butchers knife...trust the media to exaggerate..again!

Old 22-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #296
dawnuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason74 View Post
Fortunately, there are many who are waking up to what's going on. Here is a post on another forum (football) that I sometimes participate on:

Sorry but I totally disagree. Galloway is making a perfectly valid point in terms of what the rebel forces in Syria are doing. Rebel forces who we are arming and supporting.

What happened in Woolwich was appalling on every level. But then again so was this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22519770

So lets have the real truth about it all.

I hope the people who killed that poor man today rot in Prison for the rest of their lives but what one of them said about our Governments not caring for us cannot be denied. If Government truly cared about the people they would not be sending troops to Afghanistan to fight a war that is not only unwinnable but one in which the side we are supporting seem to be, over-all, worse than the Taliban. Nor would they have had the immigration policies they have had over the last 30 or so years but rather focused on ensuring better living conditions and so on for the people living here.

This is all about our political system doing whatever its corporate paymasters tell it to do.

+1
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #297
blahblah
Banned

Media fakery in action once more.....

Last edited by blahblah; 22-05-2013 at 08:08 PM.
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #298
jockylittle

I've said it all along and I shall say it again, invite the dregs of the Third World into your country and your nation will become the Third World. This is merely the beginning and, in time, incidents of this sort (and a much more serious nature) will become commonplace. These... "people", they don't respect you or your kindness; they see it as a sign of weakness and they laugh at you for your stupidity - never should have allowed them here in the first place I say and it's our children/grandchildren who'll pay the price for out short-sightedness. Utter, utter savages.

This incident saddened me greatly, can't say it surprised me though; I've seen it coming for a very long time.
John.

Last edited by jockylittle; 22-05-2013 at 08:13 PM.
jockylittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #299
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by flukey1993 View Post
Just an update from sky news and apparently in the interview he urges the people to 'remove all government'. From what I watched he only said "the government doesn't care about you". I try not to say everything is a conspiracy but this seems very off to me.. Maybe they said that to make people think that the government are on our side. And the truth is the people believe that.
....and so the spinning and distortions begin
Old 22-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #300
chuchichastli

Quote:
Originally Posted by flukey1993 View Post
disturbing...so now people who voice the sentiment "the government doesn't care about you" are more easily portrayed in the corporate media as deranged psychos.

chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote