Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 09-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Upping

David DOES need to call a press conference and increase people's awareness of what is going on. He may think it won't do good but there is only one way of finding out
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
serpentine

David has written and spoken profusely over the decades.

Can you narrow it down a bit?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #3
mannybash

Yes he has but I believe that this is a matter of great urgency so it should be made as public as possible
Old 09-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quite right , but think about it...David arranges public air time re 5G, PTB rub their hands in glee...yes let's put the"Queen-is-a Lizard" Man on TV...perfect, Joe Public think he's a weirdo anyway, this will simply confirm it, anaesthetise all outcries to 5G techno.

You must begin to Think like THEY do.

Better this is cascaded to David's media figures in common consciousness to stand up and say something, doesn't matter who...Russell Brand, Noel Edmonds, Stephen Fry, Jamie Oliver, Corbyn, Ant & Dec, Madonna, Ricky Gervaise who cares ? Any or all of the above list could boost their flagging careers on the strength of this. But the message gets out ( for those brave enough to voice it). I bet Bono/ Geldof/ and other professional false flaggers won't say a word.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 09-04-2018 at 08:29 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #5
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
David DOES need to call a press conference and increase people's awareness of what is going on. He may think it won't do good but there is only one way of finding out
A press conference about what?

I don't think you know what the purpose of a 'Press Conference' is. Maybe you've got it confused with something else?

Quote:
"Press Conference

An interview given to journalists by a prominent person in order to make an announcement or answer questions."

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de...ess_conference
David Icke has written lots of books, done DVDs, live talks, videos and audio almost every few days are uploaded to his YouTube channel and he does radio and other interviews. The guy has to have some sleep you know!

I don't see what else David Icke could, or even why he should do more. You have to remember he doesn't have to have done all this (or any of it) - he chose to. He has devoted his life to this and you're asking he do more!

I don't understand why people made demands of David Icke as if they own him or somehow that he has to do something just because they think he should.

The best thing you can do Manny is read his books. Then you will see what he does, why he has done it and why it is the books that are at the core of making people aware.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:22 AM   #6
mannybash

It is true he needs sleep and rest and it may be true that I don't know the real purpose of a press conference. Nevertheless the situation is so appalling that something needs to be done. We do not want Terry woman type interview and probably that is one reason that he has not gone on tv to my knowledge in quite a while.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:35 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I doubt he would get any mainstream coverage - even a mockery of one.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #8
fudgetusk

What is upping and what are you talking about?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:45 AM   #9
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I doubt he would get any mainstream coverage - even a mockery of one.

They would only use it as a way of attacking him and there is no point in Icke doing mainstream media.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:37 AM   #10
metak88

His videos and tours are as close to press conference he's going to get.

MSM will certainly not give him a platform to speak against their owners. That would be kinda bad for business.