Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 13-07-2016, 01:52 AM   #61
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Simon said on his website he was possessed by his "dad" draco and he got abusive with people. Then it was taken down. You should read the whole thread maybe, or start from the end of it and work your way back.
That thread has 13 pages discussing what SP is alleged to have said , those attacking, those defending, I don't want to add to it here , somehow his mission has morphed into one of counselor. I don't see him as that , but one of many, who told their story of alien interaction .

The four people on this round table video, and many others all have come to the same world view through their various experiences, they are all in agreement on the following....

1. Throughout all of human history we have been secretly manipulated by a group of reptilians (ET's) who operate with and through prominent controlling figures on the planet , royalty, popes , presidents , bankers . All institutions , economic, political, education , religions , have been designed to enslave and oppress humanity and limit our freedom and potential.

2. An energetic frequency shift is occurring now, which will transform human experience, our understanding and capabilities, which will make us aware of the truth and make it inevitable we will break free.

3. The Reps and controlling humans know this and are in a futile last effort to hold onto power, they will hit us with every type of calamity and crisis imaginable , in an attempt to sabotage this transition.

The above is the position everybody in this field holds , including David Icke.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 04:51 AM   #62
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That thread has 13 pages discussing what SP is alleged to have said , those attacking, those defending, I don't want to add to it here , somehow his mission has morphed into one of counselor. I don't see him as that , but one of many, who told their story of alien interaction .

The four people on this round table video, and many others all have come to the same world view through their various experiences, they are all in agreement on the following....

1. Throughout all of human history we have been secretly manipulated by a group of reptilians (ET's) who operate with and through prominent controlling figures on the planet , royalty, popes , presidents , bankers . All institutions , economic, political, education , religions , have been designed to enslave and oppress humanity and limit our freedom and potential.

2. An energetic frequency shift is occurring now, which will transform human experience, our understanding and capabilities, which will make us aware of the truth and make it inevitable we will break free.

3. The Reps and controlling humans know this and are in a futile last effort to hold onto power, they will hit us with every type of calamity and crisis imaginable , in an attempt to sabotage this transition.

The above is the position everybody in this field holds , including David Icke.
I more or less agree, except it isn't a cosmic energy shift IMO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote