Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Exclamation Alex Collier: The first ET group will deceive us

UFO contactee Alex Collier has been saying for years that the first ET group we will meet publicly will be here to manipulate and deceive us.

It also seems that Collier is warning us about the person called "Tolec" who claims to be a contactee with the Andromedans.

Collier:

"The first group we meet will be here to clearly deceive us, and will do whatever they have to do to get us to surrender our free will because there's a much bigger agenda."

http://www.zenetae.com/acinterview20111009.pdf
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
UFO contactee Alex Collier has been saying for years that the first ET group we will meet publicly will be here to manipulate and deceive us.

It also seems that Collier is warning us about the person called "Tolec" who claims to be a contactee with the Andromedans.

Collier:

"The first group we meet will be here to clearly deceive us, and will do whatever they have to do to get us to surrender our free will because there's a much bigger agenda."

http://www.zenetae.com/acinterview20111009.pdf
]

Amazing anyone still believes Collier. He is jealous that someone else is doing the same trick as him.

All his predictions has failed. Also I am pretty sure you have posted Tolec stuff in the past. Seems you are just as confused.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,390
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

But the second one might also, much more people would be played by a false savior intervention. They have been conditionning the people for years that should an alien invasion occur only an outright miracle could save us lol. And this "miracle" could be orchestrated by the reps to lead into their golden age NWO ala "Rise of the Guardians". They already divided their force on an illusionary level, hiding themselves from the show while some of them and the hybrids suit up the greys suits to play the bad guys.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Amazing anyone still believes Collier. He is jealous that someone else is doing the same trick as him. All his predictions has failed.
Not true. Do your homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Also I am pretty sure you have posted Tolec stuff in the past. Seems you are just as confused.
I wanted to share some of Tolec's information so that people would have chance to decide whether he's a real contactee or not and if he is a contactee is his information from the "good guys" or from the "bad guys".

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-01-2013 at 06:33 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Not true. Do your homework.
Yes true:-

Alex Collier said that First Contact and TSHTF would occur by 1998 in his book Defending Sacred Ground
"The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

and

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third
and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because
the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will
as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life
expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #6
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default Collier predicted 9/11 years before it happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
All his predictions has failed.
You're wrong.

Alex Collier:

"New York City by the year 2000 will not be there. It will be ash. It will be sacrificed. It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision. --- An act of terrorism would turn it to ash."

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111414

Collier talked about 9/11 years before it happened.

Collier's many "predictions" were only possibilities or strong probabilities. Future events can still change because we are creating our future all the time. Everything we do and everything we don't do changes the outcome.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #7
paradise found
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The now...
Posts: 3,240
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

You guys do realise that this guy is a reptoid, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-hBxwIJOY
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #8
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
You're wrong.

Alex Collier:

"New York City by the year 2000 will not be there. It will be ash. It will be sacrificed. It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision. --- An act of terrorism would turn it to ash."

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111414

Collier talked about 9/11 years before it happened.

Collier's many "predictions" were only possibilities or strong probabilities. Future events can still change because we are creating our future all the time. Everything we do and everything we don't do changes the outcome.
No he talked about New York City being destroyed in 2000.

9/11 did not see New York City destroyed but the Twin Towers and Building 7 destoryed. He then stated (or his fans did) that he actually predicted 9/11. Actually read the 'prediction' and honestly tell me how that represents 9/11.

Also the cop out of it only be possibilities is terrible. That is like me saying tomorrow there is a strong possibility of an Earthquake, and when it happens I can say I predicted it and when it doesn't I say the future was averted.

Face it, all his predictions he made haven't come true. None, nada, zip.

The fact you support him fully and everything shows how close minded you are.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

manxboz, are you saying Alex Collier is not a contactee with an ET race?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #10
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
manxboz, are you saying Alex Collier is not a contactee with an ET race?
Yes. I think he is like many others who claim contact. He has no evidence, makes sweeping statements, made himself exclusive. Meier did the same. Many others do it too.

Collier is losing support, all you have to do is type his name in a search engine to see how many of his former fans are now starting to doubt him. One day I am sure you will question him.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions

Last edited by manxboz; 22-01-2013 at 08:13 AM.
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

manxboz, Collier presented a list of probable future events. Many of them didn't happen.

The fact that many of those future events didn't happen means only one thing: They didn't happen.

The list of probable future events is just a very small piece of Collier's information. What about the rest of his info? You're throwing everything away because of that future events list?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-01-2013 at 08:29 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #12
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
manxboz, Collier presented a list of probable future events. Many of them didn't happen.

The fact that many of those future events didn't happen means only one thing: They didn't happen.

The list of probable future events is just a very small piece of Collier's information. What about the rest of his info? You're throwing everything away because of that future events list?
He has provided no Info that is confirmed true. This is fact. Also the future events is actually a very large piece of his work. All his talks are about future events with information about his contacts seeded in.

If I am mistaken, please provide otherwise. But be prepared for a thorough examination, which will include all current scientific theories and evidence.

None of his events happened. The only way they happen is when people (like yourself) twist them to make them fit, the 9/11 being a perfect example. I mean webbot is fond of these things.

Predicting 'probable' events is a cop out. Many others do it. When the events don't come to pass, the predictor then can claim victory because there exposed of the event meant it never happened. It's fraudsters number one tool.

But a question to you. What makes Collier more credible than others? Like Adamski? Meier? Van Tassel?
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions

Last edited by manxboz; 22-01-2013 at 09:02 AM.
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
undeadcreature
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,679
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
manxboz, Collier presented a list of probable future events. Many of them didn't happen.

The fact that many of those future events didn't happen means only one thing: They didn't happen.

The list of probable future events is just a very small piece of Collier's information. What about the rest of his info? You're throwing everything away because of that future events list?
Many?

I do not know what planet you are living on, but from Earths point of view, none of those "predictions" happened.
__________________
The problem with a revolution is that you always end up back where you started and ultimately........ bugger all changes....
undeadcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #14
jackdaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IF this is the people's voice...keep it.
Posts: 1,613
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Yes true:-

Alex Collier said that First Contact and TSHTF would occur by 1998 in his book Defending Sacred Ground
"The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

and

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third
and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because
the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will
as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life
expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."
Great post, Manx. And in spite of it people will insist on believing a hoaxster; some probably because it trashes their belief system and shows them to be foolhardy.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #15
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

I have been told not to get on the ships that physically land on the earth.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #16
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I have been told not to get on the ships that physically land on the earth.
If and when ET lands you shouldn't just jump on board, I mean you wouldn't just jump into a car that is parked.

If they offered you a ride, you shouldn't just accept it either, I mean you don't accept lifts from strangers.

However, at what point do we 'trust' ET when they come? The Contactee scene seems to be muddying the waters. If/when ET comes, they might help us solve a lot of problems, do we still treat them as hostile? At what point do we extend the hand of friendship?
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #17
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
If and when ET lands you shouldn't just jump on board, I mean you wouldn't just jump into a car that is parked.

If they offered you a ride, you shouldn't just accept it either, I mean you don't accept lifts from strangers.

However, at what point do we 'trust' ET when they come? The Contactee scene seems to be muddying the waters. If/when ET comes, they might help us solve a lot of problems, do we still treat them as hostile? At what point do we extend the hand of friendship?
I have read about how you feel about contactees and you are right to be unsure. Contactees could be told a pack of lies or only told what they want them to know. I am sure ET release false info through contactees to misinform their enemies (other ET races). There are so many ET agenda's its like a massive spy network much like MI6 the CIA, the FSB etc.

I have always had the feeling that when the time comes its going to be hard to choose.

My gut feeling (sixth sense), human instincts, etc......I deeply trust !
From those I don't trust any of the ET races. I trust my animal instincts, they work.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 22-01-2013 at 10:34 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

When there are MILABS to put recording devices and trackers inside genuine people who are having ET contact to find out whatever that ET species agendas are and what they are doing....... Can you imagine ?
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #19
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I have read about how you feel about contactees and you are right to be unsure. Contactees could be told a pack of lies or only told what they want them to know. I am sure ET release false info through contactees to misinform their enemies (other ET races). There are so many ET agenda's its like a massive spy network much like MI6 the CIA, the FSB etc.

I have always had the feeling that when the time comes its going to be hard to choose.

My gut feeling (sixth sense), human instincts, etc......I deeply trust !
From those I don't trust any of the ET races. I trust my animal instincts, they work.
If we take a look at the Contactee scene there is so much contradiction. When we factor in what we know about Intelligent agencies psy-ops, disinformation campaigns, human fantasy, what little we know about the processes of the human mind etc. We can safely assume we cannot take the word of any Contactee seriously, not yet anyway.

For me, the time to trust ET would be after several years of cooperation, with a slow integration of societies. If things moved too fast we get culture shock and problems could arise that could permanently damage any future benefits. I can safely predict when ET comes there will be hate groups set up, like how we have hate groups already against different races, creeds etc. Humanity likes drama and loves to spread fear.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #20
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
If we take a look at the Contactee scene there is so much contradiction. When we factor in what we know about Intelligent agencies psy-ops, disinformation campaigns, human fantasy, what little we know about the processes of the human mind etc. We can safely assume we cannot take the word of any Contactee seriously, not yet anyway.

For me, the time to trust ET would be after several years of cooperation, with a slow integration of societies. If things moved too fast we get culture shock and problems could arise that could permanently damage any future benefits. I can safely predict when ET comes there will be hate groups set up, like how we have hate groups already against different races, creeds etc. Humanity likes drama and loves to spread fear.
I don't take anyones word for the same reasons.
You can't, you shouldn't.
For the same reasons when I read people post on here who claim to be embassadors or captains for some offworld fleet, I go.... Errr yeah.

See my 3rd sig ?
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 22-01-2013 at 10:47 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alex collier, alex collier 2013, et contact, illuminati, tolec

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.