Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #41
steve1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
There are several ideas that I have considered here that might be what is being used without trace:

1) Quantum Singularity generator - essentially creates a controlled black hole within a dampening force field of a given radius of effect that essentially swallows up the target as a black hole would.

2) Spatial compression device - knowing full well that the majority of matter is just the EMF between atoms, you leech off the energy as storable potential energy and gather the atoms neatly into a small container, ready for dispersion or reconstitution.

3) Tachyon displacement field - disturbing the flow of the field of time and causing the target to drop out of the timeline.

4) Vibrational displacement - same as 3), but it changes the target's natural vibrational frequency and causes them to no longer interact with this dimension's natural (as we currently perceive it) environment.

I scare myself sometimes.
Fuck me you pay attention to detail when watching StarTrek . or you have that little blue book at hand.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #42
mr_i_disagree
Banned

why such a quick tour around the eu but a day in germany/france?
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #43
silentnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
How about those new fangled anti-proton cannons? They do a shed load of primary, secondary and tertiary damage but I could piss further than they shoot....
With conventional, publicised science, yes. Think black budget military ops with trillions of "missing" or "unaccountable-for" USD:

(Particularly at 0:48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1964 View Post
Fuck me you pay attention to detail when watching StarTrek . or you have that little blue book at hand.
Nope. A-level physics and a healthy amateur interest in quantum mechanics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post
why such a quick tour around the eu but a day in germany/france?
Because once you've seen the Eiffel Tower and the Berlin Wall, there's not much else of interest?
Old 20-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #44
mr_i_disagree
Banned

[

Because once you've seen the Eiffel Tower and the Berlin Wall, there's not much else of interest?[/QUOTE]

please tell why they have put a day aside for belgium/portugal/spain/austria/romania then, that is some air miles there
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #45
truth seeker 09

Question Tolec: Very large energy ball / orb

"Tolec" who claims to be a contactee with the Andromeda Council gave this update:

Notice: 03.21.12 The completion of the next actionable event taken by the people of Procyon w/in the Andromeda Council is likely to be marked by a very large energy ball, a lighted sphere...which many people call an "orb"... within the next few days. It should be visible from a coastline. For those people who are interested in or aware of such things - it can be considered a "marker", an "indicator", or a "sign".

http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-03-2012 at 08:29 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #46
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
"Tolec" who claims to be a contactee with the Andromeda Council gave this update:

Notice: 03.21.12 The completion of the next actionable event taken by the people of Procyon w/in the Andromeda Council is likely to be marked by a very large energy ball, a lighted sphere...which many people call an "orb"... within the next few days. It should be visible from a coastline. For those people who are interested in or aware of such things - it can be considered a "marker", an "indicator", or a "sign".

Use of the words 'likely' and 'should' are classic signs of imprecise and vague forecasts. Just like numerous Jehovah's Witness predictions in the past (dozens of them), additional words like 'may' and 'probably' simply create scope for updates (i.e. excuses why no predictions actually occur).

I've heard it said that one has to be incredibly dumb or pathetically desperate to believe in Tolec. I personally think he is well-meaning and sincere but sadly deluded and is misleading (probably!) millions of people looking for saviours from the stars.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #47
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
I've heard it said that one has to be incredibly dumb or pathetically desperate to believe in Tolec. I personally think he is well-meaning and sincere but sadly deluded and is misleading (probably!) millions of people looking for saviours from the stars.
So you are saying "Tolec" is a good person but mentally ill? All the information he has gathered on his web site is just his own imagination? http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-03-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #48
king triad
Banned

Well it's spring, and the USA is first on Tolecs contact list...I've put in my request for a visit but my commanders say they aren't coming?..time will tell..Do you think if they actually came down and contacted people, would they report it on the news or cover it up??...

Last edited by king triad; 22-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #49
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
So you are saying "Tolec" is a good person but mentally ill? All the information he has gathered on his web site is just his own imagination? http://www.andromedacouncil.com/
You used the words 'mentally ill' not me. I didn't intimate that when I said sadly deluded.

According to him there is a brown dwarf star (Tekoma) lurking unseen by us behind Jupiter and accompanying it is a planet and moon. In due course this star will be moved to create a binary system for our solar system.

QUOTE: "Mid-January 2012 update to questions about Tekoma. Tekoma the brown dwarf & its accompanying planet, Nihohia, and its own moon, they are all 'tucked' on the back side of Jupiter with its mass assortment of 64 moons. This was an easy place to locate them for the time being. They have been temporarily 'docked' there until the appropriate moment when the combined biospheres of the Andromeda Council {to use a term most people will understand** safely use their 'tractor beams' to move Tekoma, Nihohia & its moon... into their new orbit close to Venus."

Do you not think it odd that no gravitational effects upon nearby celestial bodies have been observed due to their alleged presence? A dwarf star would significantly affect Jupiter's many moons, not to mention the fact that it's emg and light radiation would be apparent to observers from earth. Or is it cloaked like all the ships and biospheres reputedly just beyond earth?

Question: Why do you fall for this stuff?
Old 22-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #50
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Well it's spring, and the USA is first on Tolecs contact list...I've put in my request for a visit but my commanders say they aren't coming?..time will tell..Do you think if they actually came down and contacted people, would they report it on the news or cover it up??...
Now they're not coming??? Well well well.

You were accurate in stating it is Tolec's list. Who else's???

If it should all come to pass I'll be first to stand up and admit to being wrong. But to quote Tolec in his own words (regarding power play distraction):

"Don't believe it, don't 'buy into it'."

. . .
Old 22-03-2012, 10:16 AM   #51
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Now they're not coming??? Well well well.

You were accurate in stating it is Tolec's list. Who else's???

If it should all come to pass I'll be first to stand up and admit to being wrong. But to quote Tolec in his own words (regarding power play distraction):

"Don't believe it, don't 'buy into it'."

. . .
Tolec has set himself up to be judged on his predictions..he's already been wrong about the binary star system by October...after no contact happens he can just fade away...
Old 02-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #52
truth seeker 09

Default Update from Tolec

"Further, people are asking if they may bring their cell phones, video cameras, etc. when these three (3) people of the liaison & good will team speak. As I am authorized by the Andromeda Council to answer, the answer to this question is: Yes. Though the mass media outlets will not be invited.

However, the answer is different when we are talking about the possibility of photographing/videoing the people from the four (4) planets of the Andromeda Council traveling & visiting with Earth people. It will be up to the discretion of the people, the crew members from Ventra, Nikotae, Toleka & Ritol, on a case-by-case basis, as to whether they will feel comfortable to allow photographs, or not. It is their choice."

- Tolec

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 02-04-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #53
king triad
Banned

Quote:
"Further, people are asking if they may bring their cell phones, video cameras, etc. when these three (3) people of the liaison & good will team speak. As I am authorized by the Andromeda Council to answer, the answer to this question is: Yes. Though the mass media outlets will not be invited.

However, the answer is different when we are talking about the possibility of photographing/videoing the people from the four (4) planets of the Andromeda Council traveling & visiting with Earth people. It will be up to the discretion of the people, the crew members from Ventra, Nikotae, Toleka & Ritol, on a case-by-case basis, as to whether they will feel comfortable to allow photographs, or not. It is their choice."

- Tolec

So when are they coming?..You love dancing around on this don't you?..it's spring already...Will you stop with all this once summer comes?..

Last edited by king triad; 02-04-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #54
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:

- Tolec

Clearly you are able only to regurgitate this stuff and cannot do your own thinking by answering questions. Seems you are more a publicity agent with something to personally gain. Little surprise that this whole alien saga has no credibility.

It's actually quite sad and disturbing that people not only present 'predictions from the stars' that never materialise but also that people blindly follow and believe in it.

I'm all for free speech but maybe the internet needs a few parameters set before more copycat websites appear spouting new waves of alien nonsense and agendas.

Good luck with spotting Tolec's brown dwarf star with accompanying planet and moon hiding behind Jupiter right now. Got no answer? Figures.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #55
blazo

[QUOTE=jackdaw;1060706743]Use of the words 'likely' and 'should' are classic signs of imprecise and vague forecasts. Just like numerous Jehovah's Witness predictions in the past (dozens of them), additional words like 'may' and 'probably' simply create scope for updates (i.e. excuses why no predictions actually occur).

[/QUOTE

Today everyone wants to be a prophet.
blazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #56
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazo View Post

Today everyone wants to be a prophet.

Tolecs days of being a prophet are numbered..just read all his predictions ..
Old 03-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #57
hmp_britain

What an awesome thread.

I love these threads where theres a few people that talk absolute nonsense, i mean come on, some of you need to sell your star trek box sets and get laid.

Jack daw speaks rock hard sense.

Fuckin 'contactees' hahaha, do us all a favour and fuck off.

I wish the 'benevolent aliens' from the 'andromeda council' would
Just swoop down and take you with them, they obviously love you, let them listen to your bull shit. I bet they can smell it all the way from andromeda. Hahaha

I can barely contain my laughter as i write this

Andromeda council, tractor beams, falactic federation of light, aaaaaahaahahahaahaha
Old 03-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #58
hmp_britain

QUESTION...

Why is there not one credible 'contactee' in the world.

Why do all these ET races choose the most unbelievable morons to share information like this with?

ANSWER...BULLSHIT
Old 03-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #59
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmp_britain View Post
QUESTION...

Why is there not one credible 'contactee' in the world.

Why do all these ET races choose the most unbelievable morons to share information like this with?

ANSWER...BULLSHIT
Ya it's all just bullshit troll boy..
Old 03-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #60
hmp_britain

It is bullshit, complete and utter bullshit.

Im not a troll, only occasionaly do i feel the need to post things like that, but sometimes its so funny i cant contain myself.

People like you make me laugh, i almost feel bad for you