Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 14-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Question ET contact in Spring 2012?

When are the people from the four (4) affiliated Andromeda Council planets expected to visit with the people of Earth?

ANSWER: They are still scheduled to do this sometime this Spring 2012, at least as referenced by the standards of seasons in the northern hemisphere of planet Earth. They should be doing this sometime soon after the final Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base is taken out and destoryed. This is their top priority effort at this time.

http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html

The planned geographic areas of planet Earth that will be visited, in order of priority, are the following:

1. Japan
2. USA
3. Canada
4. Mexico
5. Brazil
6. Argentina
7. UK
8. France
9. Germany
10. Italy
11. European Union
12. Russia
13. China
14. South Korea
15. Indonesia
16. India
17. Turkey
18. Saudi Arabia
19. South Africa
20. Australia

note: due to the severity of the damage from the earthquakes & radiation leakage, contact with Japan will be pushed forward into the future at least 6 months. Therefore, contact with the USA will now happen first, in terms of priority.

http://andromedacouncil.com/Contact.html

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 14-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
king triad
Banned

We are sitting on the verge of WW3 and you think there will be alien contact next week?..keep dreaming..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
We are sitting on the verge of WW3 and you think there will be alien contact next week?..keep dreaming..
You had it already. What's the difference?
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
You had it already. What's the difference?
True I've made contact, that's why I know everyone in the et world is laying low right now waiting for the ball to drop on WW3.....They are watching the Zionist aggressors like hawks..

Last edited by king triad; 14-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 14-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
When are the people from the four (4) affiliated Andromeda Council planets expected to visit with the people of Earth?

ANSWER: They are still scheduled to do this sometime this Spring 2012, at least as referenced by the standards of seasons in the northern hemisphere of planet Earth. They should be doing this sometime soon after the final Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base is taken out and destoryed. This is their top priority effort at this time.

The planned geographic areas of planet Earth that will be visited, in order of priority, are the following:

1. Japan
2. USA
3. Canada
4. Mexico
5. Brazil
6. Argentina
7. UK
8. France
9. Germany
10. Italy
11. European Union
12. Russia
13. China
14. South Korea
15. Indonesia
16. India
17. Turkey
18. Saudi Arabia
19. South Africa
20. Australia

note: due to the severity of the damage from the earthquakes & radiation leakage, contact with Japan will be pushed forward into the future at least 6 months. Therefore, contact with the USA will now happen first, in terms of priority.

What is your information source?

Do you have ONE reason why anybody should take this seriously?

Doubtless you'll drop the idea like a hot brick once Spring passes and no representatives of the Andromeda Council have appeared. Or maybe everything will take place in secret?

Yes, that would work. Good one.

No, but hang on. The Andromeda Council is bullshit - like other alien contact predictions on the net, past and present. Avoid being a victim to it.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Default Not buying it.

Nice idea, but the amount of times I've heard something like this was supposed to be happening and not has jaded me somewhat to specific dates or windows of time purported by webpages that insist they are in some sort of contact with ET groups, be it channelling or otherwise.

If some group of ET's did come down they would probably do it spontaneously.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
iwkya

Default bull

As Jack says, this is bullshit, preying on the gullible.. Maybe when nothing happens you will say they have put the date back because not enough people are enlightened lol.. what a crock of shit.
iwkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #8
screamingeagle

Quote:
True I've made contact, that's why I know everyone in the et world is laying low right now waiting for the ball to drop on WW3.....They are watching the Zionist aggressors like hawks..
For what reason....
Old 15-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
For what reason....
Because they are liable to start WW3...
Old 15-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
silentnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
What is your information source?

Do you have ONE reason why anybody should take this seriously?

Doubtless you'll drop the idea like a hot brick once Spring passes and no representatives of the Andromeda Council have appeared. Or maybe everything will take place in secret?

Yes, that would work. Good one.

No, but hang on. The Andromeda Council is bullshit - like other alien contact predictions on the net, past and present. Avoid being a victim to it.
I'm sorry, but where's your proof?

I don't mean this to sound aggressive, but you sit there, slinging insults and senseless accusations of fraud and stupidity, based on what? "Common sense"? Why? Because there couldn't possibly be anything that still exists outside of the "common sense" box, because humanity is master of all it sees, can control it's body to the fullest and has discovered and mastered abilities like telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, levitation, pyrokinesis.... ?

No, they haven't, have they?

So I would suggest getting down off your soap-box and perhaps trying to explain your case peacefully and with respect, instead of slinging mud then sticking your fingers in your ears and pouting like a stubborn child. These sort of post that you made doesn't get us anywhere, can't you see that? If you disagree with a post, then by all means have your say, but to flippantly and flatly deny the possibility of something like a council made up of representatives from all over the infinite cosmos is just daft when you stop to consider the true meaning of the word "infinite".

jackdaw, I can understand where you're coming from -truth seeker 09, like most other people who posit theories on this site, has none of what we would call "concrete evidence" to back up his claims, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's wrong. And I can understand your perspective of needing something more solid to believe than just faith, but I think even mathematically, when you look at things like the Drake Equation that calculates (unbelievably roughly, mind! ) the possible number of intelligent, sentient civilisations that might be out there within a very narrow field of view of our beliefs in modern-day science. I was very much the same until recently when some things just started falling into place in my life completely out of the blue that shouldn't have, and it got me thinking about the possibility of other things in the universe that we perhaps can't perceive with our limited senses, that might exist all around us and influence every second of our lives without us knowing it. Maybe it's just me, maybe I've just become too much of a hippy in my 30's now, or maybe you'll have the same thing one day. Who knows.

I think the other thing we could all look at is the concept of the existence of ET life. To this day, we still have no real, concrete, irrefutable evidence of it, and yet the global percentage that believe in the existence of ET life has increased exponentially since the Foo Fighter and Roswell. So how is that possible? Belief in a concept, or a deep-down hope for there being more to life in the universe that what we see on a daily basis, maybe? I don't know.

But basically what I wanted to say was please consider the thoughts and feelings of others before wading in with big boots and kicking mud around willy-nilly.
Old 15-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #11
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
My proof? You are the one alleging alien contact. What insanity.
The insectoids from Algol VII are arriving on earth in winter 2012. Now prove I'm wrong? Eh? Doesn't work that way. Duh.

Quote:
I don't mean this to sound aggressive, but you sit there, slinging insults and senseless accusations of fraud and stupidity, based on what?"
Based on observations and research into numerous hoaxers, jokers and delusional individuals down the years who claim to have alien contact but can demonstrate NOTHING of any substance WHATSOEVER.

Quote:
Why? Because there couldn't possibly be anything that still exists outside of the "common sense" box, because humanity is master of all it sees, can control it's body to the fullest and has discovered and mastered abilities like telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, levitation, pyrokinesis.... ?
That has nothing to do with your claim, nor all the other ones aired without being substantiated in any way.

Quote:
So I would suggest getting down off your soap-box and perhaps trying to explain your case peacefully and with respect, instead of slinging mud then sticking your fingers in your ears and pouting like a stubborn child.
I think you'll find that it's the claimants that have the soapboxes. You and others make cases and draw attention to yourselves so let's see you back up up your statements with pertinent facts.

Quote:
These sort of post that you made doesn't get us anywhere, can't you see that?
No. I stand against cults, their genesis and all those who spout drivel about far-off planets and galaxies when there is nothing remotely conclusive about their claims.

Quote:
If you disagree with a post, then by all means have your say, but to flippantly and flatly deny the possibility of something like a council made up of representatives from all over the infinite cosmos is just daft when you stop to consider the true meaning of the word "infinite".
It's no good lecturing me. You have no idea of my beliefs and stance on most matters of life and the universe. You make the idea of this "Andromeda Council" sound completely plausible as if everyday people might readily discuss it over lunch. The reality is that to my knowledge - and please prove me wrong - there is not a shred of evidence that this council exists.

Quote:
jackdaw, I can understand where you're coming from -truth seeker 09, like most other people who posit theories on this site, has none of what we would call "concrete evidence" to back up his claims, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's wrong.

It means he/she is (to quote Icke in another vein) very likely a repeater, i.e. spreading elaborate tales originating from one source, and that source is often lost. Still, don't let facts and evidence spoil a good tale, eh?

Quote:
And I can understand your perspective of needing something more solid to believe than just faith, but I think even mathematically, when you look at things like the Drake Equation that calculates (unbelievably roughly, mind! ) the possible number of intelligent, sentient civilisations that might be out there within a very narrow field of view of our beliefs in modern-day science.
That is a totally different debate. As some one who began astronomy at 14 years old (decades ago) I agree with the notion of course. But that has nothing to do with claiming aliens are arriving as representatives of some council that takes its name from another galaxy. Does it.

Quote:
I was very much the same until recently when some things just started falling into place in my life completely out of the blue that shouldn't have, and it got me thinking about the possibility of other things in the universe that we perhaps can't perceive with our limited senses, that might exist all around us and influence every second of our lives without us knowing it. Maybe it's just me, maybe I've just become too much of a hippy in my 30's now, or maybe you'll have the same thing one day. Who knows.
It's a mistake to judge people and assume that because they're sceptics over certain matters that they aren't open-minded, free-thinking, even spiritual people. I'm not bothered what people think on here - we cannot KNOW another person from what they post - only glean ideas about their personality and beliefs. And even then it may be a ruse. But this is going off-track.

Quote:
I think the other thing we could all look at is the concept of the existence of ET life. To this day, we still have no real, concrete, irrefutable evidence of it, and yet the global percentage that believe in the existence of ET life has increased exponentially since the Foo Fighter and Roswell. So how is that possible? Belief in a concept, or a deep-down hope for there being more to life in the universe that what we see on a daily basis, maybe? I don't know.
A great many people want alien life discovered. The innumerable TV programmes, films, videos and books all create healthy speculation and fantasy as well as plenty of unhealthy claims, bizarre cults and prophesies.

Quote:
My proof? You are the one alleging alien contact. What insanity.

The insectoids from Algol VII are arriving on earth in winter 2012. Now prove I'm wrong? Eh? Doesn't work that way. Duh.

Quote:
I don't mean this to sound aggressive, but you sit there, slinging insults and senseless accusations of fraud and stupidity, based on what?"
Based on observations and research into numerous hoaxers, jokers and delusional individuals down the years who claim to have alien contact but can demonstrate NOTHING of any substance WHATSOEVER. Clear now?

Quote:
Why? Because there couldn't possibly be anything that still exists outside of the "common sense" box, because humanity is master of all it sees, can control it's body to the fullest and has discovered and mastered abilities like telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, levitation, pyrokinesis.... ?
That has nothing to do with your claim, nor all the other ones aired without being substantiated in any way.

Quote:
So I would suggest getting down off your soap-box and perhaps trying to explain your case peacefully and with respect, instead of slinging mud then sticking your fingers in your ears and pouting like a stubborn child.
I think you'll find that it's the claimants that have the soapboxes. You and others make cases and draw attention to yourselves so let's see you back up up your statements with pertinent facts.

Quote:
These sort of post that you made doesn't get us anywhere, can't you see that?
No. I stand against cults, their genesis and all those who spout drivel about far-off planets and galaxies when there is nothing remotely conclusive about their claims.

Quote:
If you disagree with a post, then by all means have your say, but to flippantly and flatly deny the possibility of something like a council made up of representatives from all over the infinite cosmos is just daft when you stop to consider the true meaning of the word "infinite".
It's no good lecturing me. You have no idea of my beliefs and stance on most matters of life and the universe. You make the idea of this "Andromeda Council" sound completely plausible as if everyday people might readily discuss it over lunch. The reality is that to my knowledge - and please prove me wrong - there is not a shred of evidence that this council exists.

Quote:
jackdaw, I can understand where you're coming from -truth seeker 09, like most other people who posit theories on this site, has none of what we would call "concrete evidence" to back up his claims, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's wrong.

It means he/she is (to quote Icke in another vein) very likely a repeater, i.e. spreading elaborate tales originating from one source, and that source is often lost. Still, don't let facts and evidence spoil a good tale, eh?

Quote:
And I can understand your perspective of needing something more solid to believe than just faith, but I think even mathematically, when you look at things like the Drake Equation that calculates (unbelievably roughly, mind! ) the possible number of intelligent, sentient civilisations that might be out there within a very narrow field of view of our beliefs in modern-day science.
That is a totally different debate. As some one who began astronomy at 14 years old (decades ago) I agree with the notion of course. But that has nothing to do with claiming aliens are arriving as representatives of some council that takes its name from another galaxy. Does it.

Quote:
I was very much the same until recently when some things just started falling into place in my life completely out of the blue that shouldn't have, and it got me thinking about the possibility of other things in the universe that we perhaps can't perceive with our limited senses, that might exist all around us and influence every second of our lives without us knowing it. Maybe it's just me, maybe I've just become too much of a hippy in my 30's now, or maybe you'll have the same thing one day. Who knows.
It's a mistake to judge people and assume that because they're sceptics over certain matters that they aren't open-minded, free-thinking, even spiritual people. I'm not bothered what people think on here - we cannot KNOW another person from what they post - only glean ideas about their personality and beliefs. And even then it may be a ruse...

Quote:
A great many people want alien life discovered. The innumerable TV programmes, films, videos and books all create healthy speculation and fantasy as well as plenty of unhealthy claims, bizarre cults and prophesies.

Quote:
But basically what I wanted to say was please consider the thoughts and feelings of others before wading in with big boots and kicking mud around willy-nilly.
Point noted. Even so, a timorous approach rarely yields much of any worth.

Some of the time
only kicking mud around and levelling pointed challenges works.

And all of the time no evidence or proof is ever forthcoming.

Last edited by jackdaw; 15-03-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: message from andromeda
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #12
undeadcreature

Quote:

1. Japan
2. USA
3. Canada
4. Mexico
5. Brazil
6. Argentina
7. UK
8. France
9. Germany
10. Italy
11. European Union
12. Russia
13. China
14. South Korea
15. Indonesia
16. India
17. Turkey
18. Saudi Arabia
19. South Africa
20. Australia

I have a question from a logistical point of view.
Why are they addressing the UK, France, Germany and Italy seperate from the rest of the EU and leaving out Switzerland and Norway?

Why even address nations individually, if we can manage global communication, I'm sure they can speak with the whole planet at the same time?
Old 16-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
manxboz

Quote:

1. Japan
2. USA
3. Canada
4. Mexico
5. Brazil
6. Argentina
7. UK
8. France
9. Germany
10. Italy
11. European Union
12. Russia
13. China
14. South Korea
15. Indonesia
16. India
17. Turkey
18. Saudi Arabia
19. South Africa
20. Australia

So what will be Alex's excuse when they don't show up this time?

Another 'It was only a possibility' excuse?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #14
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
So what will be Alex's excuse when they don't show up this time?

Another 'It was only a possibility' excuse?
I think this is a Tolec prediction not Alex..Tolec says they are going to come down and just randomly meet with people..my contacts say they wouldn't risk that..

Last edited by king triad; 16-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
manxboz

Quote:
I think this is a Tolec prediction not Alex..
Tolec, a faceless contactee who claims very much the same as Alex, seems pretty much the same person.

Even if different, they are both misleading people in UFOlogy, like so many hundreds of other saddos.

Old 16-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #16
king triad
Banned

The benevolent aliens are afraid of earth humans. most think of them as intergalactic pirates..the govts shoot at the ships and chase them down what kind of welcoming committee is that?...They won't be showing up and greeting the frightening masses any time soon..
Old 16-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #17
manxboz

Quote:
The benevolent aliens are afraid of earth humans. most think of them as intergalactic pirates..the govts shoot at the ships and chase them down what kind of welcoming committee is that?...They won't be showing up and greeting the frightening masses any time soon..
An advanced extra-terrestrail race, that can travel the stars in vast starships are scared of humans that use gunpowered weapons? Right

They don't even need to land to greet us, they can overtake our communications systems. Also if they landed on mass, in public sights, they would not be able to be hid. Also not only that, to travel vast distances in space you need something to deflect micro-asteroids etc which means Shields or similar tech, which our weapons would be useless against.

So until I see evidence to show your statement is true, just not gonna buy it. If ET is in contact with Earth, it is either doing in like a scientist does with it's specimens or they are toying with us because it is fun to watch us all argue about who's right and who's wrong.

Old 16-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
king triad
Banned

Quote:
An advanced extra-terrestrail race, that can travel the stars in vast starships are scared of humans that use gunpowered weapons? Right

They don't even need to land to greet us, they can overtake our communications systems. Also if they landed on mass, in public sights, they would not be able to be hid. Also not only that, to travel vast distances in space you need something to deflect micro-asteroids etc which means Shields or similar tech, which our weapons would be useless against.

So until I see evidence to show your statement is true, just not gonna buy it. If ET is in contact with Earth, it is either doing in like a scientist does with it's specimens or they are toying with us because it is fun to watch us all argue about who's right and who's wrong.
The benevolent ets are in a secret war with the PTB that are sided with the aliens...they aren't going to give up their position of stealth...They don't want to greet us..most of them will expose themselves if WW3 starts..that's what they are all waiting for..
Old 16-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
manxboz

Quote:
The benevolent ets are in a secret war with the PTB that are sided with the aliens...they aren't going to give up their position of stealth...They don't want to greet us..most of them will expose themselves if WW3 starts..that's what they are all waiting for..
Think you need to look up the word Benevolent as if they are at war I doubt they are benevolent. Also you said they aren't going to greet us because they are afraid of us etc and now you are saying it is because of tactical importance. Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself as you are doing it an aweful lot lately, everyone is seeing it and have been pointing it out to you, you're just like all the other worthless contactees:- Adamski, Meier, Collier, GFoL, Blossom Goodchild.

Old 16-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #20
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Think you need to look up the word Benevolent as if they are at war I doubt they are benevolent. Also you said they aren't going to greet us because they are afraid of us etc and now you are saying it is because of tactical importance. Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself as you are doing it an aweful lot lately, everyone is seeing it and have been pointing it out to you, you're just like all the other worthless contactees:- Adamski, Meier, Collier, GFoL, Blossom Goodchild.
We''ll see soon when the et's save the free world...soon..when danger comes we will be there..that's why all the stealth..

Last edited by king triad; 16-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.