Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 19-01-2014, 03:41 AM   #121
fallen_starseed
Inactive

not all. consider the term benevolent, or again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. With caution. There are no good and bad in the basic term. Many Nordics work with the greys and reppies on their agenda. Those are not as friendly. There are friendly reppies, as lurk stated. Not all that easy.

Not all greys are evil, some help out a lot or just play around. But, all are telepathic and all have a habit of making the singled out believe he or she is special. Have a habit of reporting back to their overlords too. Not a certain way of diferentiating one from the other.

The Pleiadeans are under the question mark, are not the same as Nordics. There are many more races which will arise... The Earth becoming a battlefield. The ingeneered and artificial should be the one's you really want to avoid. Spiders among those. Do not be cohersed into here or there, fooled by the onness that they will try to provide (NWO), and do work on your inner energy cycle and knowledge.
No good or true help can ever come if things go about the way they are now, as well as the allowing the not so friendly to step in with human free will, or what is left of it. These are permanent choices in the making, from the inside and out, yet for most are dependant on outside information. Humanity cannot make it on it's own, the despair-hope matrix program many are counting on...

Last edited by fallen_starseed; 19-01-2014 at 03:56 AM.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #122
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_starseed View Post
not all. consider the term benevolent, or again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. With caution. There are no good and bad in the basic term. Many Nordics work with the greys and reppies on their agenda. Those are not as friendly. There are friendly reppies, as lurk stated. Not all that easy.

Not all greys are evil, some help out a lot or just play around. But, all are telepathic and all have a habit of making the singled out believe he or she is special. Have a habit of reporting back to their overlords too. Not a certain way of diferentiating one from the other.

The Pleiadeans are under the question mark, are not the same as Nordics. There are many more races which will arise... The Earth becoming a battlefield. The ingeneered and artificial should be the one's you really want to avoid. Spiders among those. Do not be cohersed into here or there, fooled by the onness that they will try to provide (NWO), and do work on your inner energy cycle and knowledge.
No good or true help can ever come if things go about the way they are now, as well as the allowing the not so friendly to step in with human free will, or what is left of it. These are permanent choices in the making, from the inside and out, yet for most are dependant on outside information. Humanity cannot make it on it's own, the despair-hope matrix program many are counting on...
How do you know Nordics work with greys and reptilians?...I'm calling you out as a liar and fear monger son...get your facts straight...and use your spell check?...ps the Nordics are at war with the reptilians and greys. get a clue...

Last edited by king triad; 19-01-2014 at 01:24 PM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #123
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
How do you know Nordics work with greys and reptilians?...I'm calling you out as a liar and fear monger son...get your facts straight...
call out whatever you wish, many fractions are. There are subtle differences in the manifesting, for those who have always worked with a certain kind off alien race, it may be insulting. There is a certain grey zone that has gone dark. Spell check does not however guarantee for the type of information, many false claims have been posted with correct grammar and soothing to the mind. That does not make them true. What facts are you reffering to?

No fear mongering, rather information, and no son here. A different name might be more appropriate. The higher consciousness exists in more ways than one. Many alien races are working with the dracos, many have had a turn around or steped away. Many subtle differences among the races and fractions there...As far as the war between the Nordics and the dracos and greys, no doubt about it. But there are interest zones of protection for all, and you may know the grey zone ''up there''.

However, the dracos are, again, waaaaay too close for comfort, and the tall whites have made themselves known. Some very earthly forces are doing their best to keep those draco ships away, and the underground - under, although time is running out. The attacks are anticipated to come from both underground and the not so friendly skies. Greys are all over the place, many having very uncomfortable experiences with them already, the gates are unprotected.

Allthough it is appreciated that you stated the truth for the Olympics (and there was a fake invasion and another plan prepared, just in case, and/or to add the effect. They didn't go with it.), and the fact that satan made terrorism, fot those who can connect the entity with the name, at least. Which is true, as Al Quaida and other fractions were made and funded, and the CIA is not the main problem, at least not anymore. All is Egypt/Giza connected, if one would look at the islamic brotherhood begginings. Not much to do with humanity, actually.
The government has fled, those are clones walking around. The gates and the crash retrievals being a deciding factor, and the Syrians being infected with the greys DNA, as well as many underground facilities operating there. Earth is already a battlefield in more ways than one, and the spiritual warfare, or at least inertion, are of great value. You would then presumably know that the majority of humans have been desouled and/or under attack, and that there is far more species now against humanity than just the 3-4 usually mentioned.
And that there were many benevolent, than just a fraction of the Nordics. Help is a relative term, when all is defined by energy and the quality of vibration which has globally been lowered. Again, under the presumption that you know that this help that you state might not involve the majority of humanity. You would also be aware of many contracts being anihilated and the whites having a lot to do with that, screwing up the Akashics. You would also know that due to the fall, there has been a trade of soul material between several species for help with technology. And would be aware of the fact that the AI has unrightheusly been implemented for the majority of humanity. Or better said, that humanity had been dehumanized in a way. Therefore the main help may be concentrated on a different kind of agenda, not implying to bad, but the nature of humanity has changed inside out. That actually changing a lot.
The Earth is undergoing destruction, that cannot be denied. You would also be aware of the false Ashtar command, and it being a masked psy-opp, as well as sananda, other so called ascended masters and what not. Do not twist the words to your liking, however, as there are no absolut claims made here about the nature of those with whom you personaly claim to operate with.

One question though and a serious one. This is not a mind game, really asking for information here, if you could provide some. If there is no draco threat at the moment, at least that is what you stated, how come at least dozens of ships avoided the radar? The eastern hemisphere is surrounded by the tyipical ships of the kind, the European part for the most, the Balkans can be guaranteed for. The skies have been violently chemtrailed, weather is not right and the roof made up of chemtrails actually blocking the skies. All that after many civilian reportings of UFO-s, which were not planes or satelites of any kind. Many sources from around the world confirming their and other malevolent type ships around, sightings and weird occurings. Especially of the violent kind, which usually cary a signature for those who can read between the lines...

Last edited by fallen_starseed; 19-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2014, 01:43 AM   #124
kitalf
Inactive

Aren't the nordics the ones that talked to the nazzis? If so they're not the good guys and thankfully they lost.

Having in mind that Alex Collier talked about probabilities i believe he did predictions that were accurate, if we check his info he was few years late or so in some of them,but sinking part of Japan by quake, the dollar collapse, the high price of oil and New York in ashes by TERRORISM... Nostradamus talked that way, but when things happened people see it clearly in his prophecies. I'm in contact with the spiritual world - not aliens - and the information that i got is that the future changes more or less each 5 or 7 years because our free will, i think and that's one of the things i think, not yet a conclusion or either taught by my Guide, that itnis easier to see a single person's future than a race cause there are too many free will at work.

Another important thing about Collier that many are not taking into consideration is that he gave us Defending Sacred Ground for FREE, like a medium I trust Chico Xavier which automatically wrote his books and didn't cash in the book for himself because it wasn't his but the Spirit that wrote (Andre Luiz or Emmanuel) was the author.

Collier also talked about creating with the mind when the subject was not yet popular and even now that it is old news and not 'interesting' anymore he still talks about. I think he is consistent with his message. If we were to throw it all away creating with our emotions and loving, mutually respecting each other shoul be listened, in the end that was his message. Plus for people who are awaken listen to his message and feel it, for me many outhere feels wrong, but of all of then the ones making money out of messages are a confirmation of who they are. I give free consultations and if i cashed on them it would feel I'm stealing from my guide.
kitalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2014, 08:53 AM   #125
torben1204
Banned

CONTACTEE OMG!!! i fucking hate that word. contactee, contactee contactee ......if i hear that word i cover my ears or they will be stuffed with SHIT!!!!!!

torben1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #126
imalive
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitalf View Post
Aren't the nordics the ones that talked to the nazzis?
No, Tall whites.

Last edited by imalive; 24-01-2014 at 08:47 PM.
imalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #127
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalive View Post
No, Tall whites.
Thanks for clarifying that...the Nordics work for no one except God...they are not Nazi's...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote