Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 14-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #4401
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
Of course. But of course this thread is about nutrition, the welfare thread is in general.

Also in this board you hear a lot about the "evolution of spirit" when you don't eat meat. That is complete garbage. If that was true we'd all be running to be breatharians. Too bad, we have meat bodies that need real world food.

Also "evolution of spirit" is a theosophical line of thought, which is just bad all over, no matter your world view.
I agree on the spirit angle.

The thread should actually be about nutrition. what is nutrition? were we there when they made all these nutritional discoveries? no. like i said there is too much misinfo in the field of nutrition. this thread should be discussing our diet history. there is NO WAY we were vegitarians for all those years. IMHO our ancestors were hunters - end of story, nothing else to discuss. therefore we should try to eat (live like also) like hunter gatherers if we want to give our bodies whaty they need, which is in fact what we have consumed for 100's thousands of years.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #4402
guivre
Premier Subscribers

I agree with that, I'd like to see a thread about where all of our ideas on nutrition came from. A lot of our ideas on the topic come out of the roots of antiquated science, and we suffer for it.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 07:35 PM   #4403
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
IMHO our ancestors were hunters - end of story, nothing else to discuss. therefore we should try to eat (live like also) like hunter gatherers if we want to give our bodies whaty they need, which is in fact what we have consumed for 100's thousands of years.
The fact that necessity might have necessitated the eating of meat doesn't mean that meat is necessary. It's not.

Quote:
A lot of our ideas on the topic come out of the roots of antiquated science, and we suffer for it.
Yes, the idea that we need meat is antiquated and wrong.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #4404
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post

I mean more along the lines of the sources that were used to figure the RDA, though yes, this is a vegan vs meat eating thread.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #4405
noncooperation

Quote:
The fact that necessity might have necessitated the eating of meat doesn't mean that meat is necessary. It's not.

You are very stuck in your view arn't you?

OK, so it was necessity for 100,000's of years, that means our physiology etc. will respond well to this type of diet.

Whether we NEED it is irrelevant - the big question should be WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR SPECIES - not whether we need it or not or can survive with out it or it's being nasty to animals etc.

(I actually don't know why i got pulled into to this thread again.)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-04-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #4406
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
You are very stuck in your view arn't you?
Yes, I stick with the truth.

Quote:
noncooperation:
OK, so it was necessity for 100,000's of years, that means our physiology etc. will respond well to this type of diet.

Whether we NEED it is irrelevant - the big question should be WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR SPECIES - not whether we need it or not or can survive with out it or it's being nasty to animals etc.
It might only have been a necessity at certain times when plant food wasn't plentiful. But it might not have been a necessity.

For most of history humans haven't eaten much meat. Some cultures at some times might have eaten more than others but, on the whole, very little meat has been eaten. It's really only with intensive farming that meat became cheap enough to eat frequently. I remember a time when chicken was only eaten a few times a year. We have eaten grains for a hundred thousand years or more. And our physiology has responded to that.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #4407
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
For most of history humans haven't eaten much meat. Some cultures at some times might have eaten more than others but, on the whole, very little meat has been eaten. It's really only with intensive farming that meat became cheap enough to eat frequently. I remember a time when chicken was only eaten a few times a year. We have eaten grains for a hundred thousand years or more. And our physiology has responded to that.
We might never really know what our ancestors really ate. We can only guess from our physiology. However, unless you were raised in a third world/war torn country or were born around 1900 you do not remember when chicken was so expensive it was only eaten a few times a year.
Old 14-04-2014, 10:11 PM   #4408
amber_dawn

Quote:
We might never really know what our ancestors really ate. We can only guess from our physiology. However, unless you were raised in a third world/war torn country or were born around 1900 you do not remember when chicken was so expensive it was only eaten a few times a year.
I can only afford to eat meat a couple times a week because I only buy organic/free range/grass fed, which is fine for me. I eat vegan a lot, I just don't see why I have to cut meat out completely.
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #4409
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_dawn View Post
I can only afford to eat meat a couple times a week because I only buy organic/free range/grass fed, which is fine for me. I eat vegan a lot, I just don't see why I have to cut meat out completely.
That's my personal take on it also. I'm not going to help promote factory farming.

What I'm saying in response to VoTL is that we've been in an era of cheap meat in a very long time. There are not people alive in the west right now that fit that description.

Last edited by guivre; 14-04-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:53 AM   #4410
amber_dawn

The way most meat is being produced now, it can't go on like that for much longer. The earth won't allow it. It's just not practical or natural. There is a fast food place on every corner when there should be a garden.
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 10:25 AM   #4411
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Chicken meat was expensive before the adoption of factory farming. I do remember a time when this was so. I think we only had chicken at Christmas and perhaps once or twice more during the year.

We also only had Brussels sprouts in the winter. And nuts (in their shells) in the autumn and winter.

Even in the 1970s chicken was fairly expensive. They were bought still with their heads on and, I think, all their guts intact. It was the sight of a chicken one night that prompted me to become vegetarian. The poor little body was lying in the kitchen with a piece of corn still in the beak. This was a Sunday night before August Bank Holiday Monday in 1974. Or it might have been an earlier Bank Holiday. The next day I ate with the family but only had the vegetables. I haven't eaten meat since then. A family member predicted that I would be dead within 5 years. And many people still have such strange beliefs about the need for meat.
Old 15-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #4412
woomars

It is irrelevant, man can eat what he likes, aslong as his system and frame is capable of eliminating the to be found toxins in what he eats or drinks or breathes.

A normal healthy body can eat it all, without negative consequences, but as soon as your body is not pretty healthy wich makes about 99% of us, then meat with its hormones/antibiotics wronly fed etc/etc has the possibility to do more harm than good.
We are bombarded with toxins the day we take our first breath, its wise to keep your organs of elimination clean, and working properly, that way it should become less of a problem.

Meat is not necessary to live, but it is tasty and has benefits also, to bad meats today, likely come from diseased, old, drugged, bug invested animals.

Last edited by woomars; 15-04-2014 at 02:38 PM.
woomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #4413
divineangel
Banned

I was a meat, fish, eater for 18 years. Vegetarian for over 8 years. A fruitarian for over 7 years.

Now I eat fruit, some fish, some meat, some vegetables, a bit of dairy, oil, etc. I eat what I like.

Eat what you want, when you want. Some foods make some people feel certain ways. Know yourself.

I prefer fruitarian lifestyle. Yet, for me, to be grounded on earth, it is fine to eat certain fruit, some particular fish, meat, specific vegetables, some oils, herbs, greens, flowers, leaves, twigs for tea, oil, fats, dairy etc. Things I and my my body like, in particular amounts, usually in season. Food is personal choice. Know thyself.

It is about being a spirit having an experience in an earth body. The body is just matter, maya, illusion, a hologram of our minds. Give the body correct food you like. Learn how you respond to specific food. Know thyself. To avoid the sin of gluttony is common sense.

Learn what, preponderance of thought, means.

Feed the SPIRIT, divine metaphysics. That is very important.

Last edited by divineangel; 15-04-2014 at 06:27 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #4414
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by woomars View Post
Meat is not necessary to live, but it is tasty and has benefits also, to bad meats today, likely come from diseased, old, drugged, bug invested animals.
Meat in the old days was yet more full of parasites and disease. I don't have time to look for good reference material right now, but one of the big things to come out of The Jungle:

Quote:
Upton Sinclair intended to expose "the inferno of exploitation [of the typical American factory worker at the turn of the 20th Century],"[9] but the reading public fixed on food safety as the novel's most pressing issue. Sinclair admitted his celebrity arose "not because the public cared anything about the workers, but simply because the public did not want to eat tubercular beef"
The fact that meat was so parasitic is supposed to be one of the factors that could have caused lower heart disease in populations that ate closer to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. (Plant Positive's blog spends some time on this.)
Old 15-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #4415
divineangel
Banned

~ There is nothing either good or bad but THINKING makes it so ~ William Shakespeare

I wonder what cannibals talked about?
I think cannibals were the giants, the fallen ones, gerbers, devils - imo the flood got rid of them. They used to eat whole towns. People snacks.

In the bible some people lived to be over 1000 years old.

Then after the flood, God says man gets 120 years on earth.

Earth is like a school, sometimes like a reform school or prison school, sometimes like a nice school, some graduate or leave early, they learned their lessons, others are here 120 years. Some do hard time, others are out for good behavior, some get weekend furloughs, some are wardens, etc. Gods house has many mansions.

I am glad the early church made cannibalism illegal.

Easter island was cannibals, they all ate each other until only a few creepy guys were left. Sailors found the few survivors. The population of Easter island ate itself and became extinct. They should have fished.

Last edited by divineangel; 15-04-2014 at 08:41 PM.
Old 16-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #4416
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
~ There is nothing either good or bad but THINKING makes it so ~ William Shakespeare

I wonder what cannibals talked about?
I think cannibals were the giants, the fallen ones, gerbers, devils - imo the flood got rid of them. They used to eat whole towns. People snacks.

In the bible some people lived to be over 1000 years old.

Then after the flood, God says man gets 120 years on earth.

Earth is like a school, sometimes like a reform school or prison school, sometimes like a nice school, some graduate or leave early, they learned their lessons, others are here 120 years. Some do hard time, others are out for good behavior, some get weekend furloughs, some are wardens, etc. Gods house has many mansions.

I am glad the early church made cannibalism illegal.

Easter island was cannibals, they all ate each other until only a few creepy guys were left. Sailors found the few survivors. The population of Easter island ate itself and became extinct. They should have fished.
Delusional, self-centered & ignorant!

Old 16-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #4417
kurupted_flesh

Fresh meat is good because most other foods have a preposterous amount of synthetic estrogen sneakily crept in them by the vultures in FDA - this estrogen converts to testosterone in desirable specimens and degrades the testosterone of undesirable specimens. You can tell because the desirable specimen will have more of a non-solid, light body, be careful. A lot of modern bodybuilders aren't particularly athletic for this reason, Africans tend to have better DNA for sports but the PTB don't like them surpassing the English man, Asians "shouldn't" either. Where I live Africans used to be so much taller. The world is Mengele's Nazi test camp ATM, the softly spoken and meek ascend regardless of skill set, bottle or manners. Reptilians are highly racist.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!

Last edited by kurupted_flesh; 16-04-2014 at 03:30 PM.
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #4418
divineangel
Banned

There are over 17 million generational vegetarians in India. They do fine.

noncooperation is in error.

If any of you think
God, Gods emanation, spiritual man, is affected by a cow that is affected by a hybrid ear of corn, then you will be affected by your belief and subject to mass preponderance of thought.

It is your own thought that affects you, combined with preponderance of thought you choose to believe.

Be careful little eyes what you see... be careful little ears what you hear..

Choose thoughts and foods that are good for you and work for you.

All mortal men are liars, only God is true.

Last edited by divineangel; 16-04-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #4419
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
There are over 17 million generational vegetarians in India. They do fine.

noncooperation is in error.
They do fine. Depends what your definition of 'fine' is?

Have you been to India?

Probably more than 90% of these people eat the way do because they don't have any f**king choice and have to eat something SO THEY DON'T DIE!

Also i don't really class a diet high in rice and other substandard grains & seeds, 'vegetarian'; since when were these food items vegetables? (just because it is not meat, doesn't automatically make it a vegetable).

Last edited by noncooperation; 16-04-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #4420
divineangel
Banned

Job is the earliest book in the bible. In the story of Job, Jobs erring friends tried to convinced Job that he had worms and parasites.

As if God, is not bigger than a worm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Vietnam and other areas, worms, parasites and larva are stir fried and eaten as is or with salt or sauce or greens. Vietnamese who eat worms, parasites and larva think the worms are high in protein. Vietnamese live long lives and are as healthy as anyone else. Imo - natural HCL kills a lot of stuff.

It is all about your THOUGHT and your BELIEF.

Influence peddlers spend time, money, etc. to influence you to believe what they want you to believe.

Know thyself.