Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-09-2013, 04:46 AM   #3201
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
Why don't you get off your arse and do it?
You're the one who gives a shit, not me.
BTW.
If you'd bothered to read the thread, you would have noticed I am from a line of family butchers.
Aggression breeds aggression, even the passive aggression the vega-nazis provide.
So you're fighting for the family business and protecting your investment.

If you dont give a shit and this subject does not touch a nerve, why dont you get of this thread.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 04:58 AM   #3202
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
So you're fighting for the family business and protecting your investment.

If you dont give a shit and this subject does not touch a nerve, why dont you get of this thread.
I am OF this thread as you so eloquently put it.
Check the title....little old meat eater mee.
Or is this just for the ahem! vega-nazis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIMIUqAa3w

You have to so got get over yourselves, I'm going to eat meat and then eat some more meat, I might even have a banana. Who knows. My cupboards certainly arn't bare.
But just out of asking, let's say I'm curious, a little inquisitive if you like:

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU?

Just asking

EDIT:
Just in passing I have absolutely NO interests financial or otherwise in the family buisiness, I, if you cared to check on my page (which you are in my friend list btw) would have seen I didn't go into the firm and became a welder extraordinaire, yes I was good at my job and enjoyed it until retirement through ill health due to industrial disease not as you would wish, through eating good quality well farmed quality produce.
I contrary to popular belief am not an animal hater as my two cosseted cats would confirm. I simply eat and enjoy meat. As far as I know, it's not illegal.
Is it?

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.

Last edited by blue_esper; 17-09-2013 at 05:08 AM.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 05:37 AM   #3203
sukiari

Give up vegans, you lost. Two of my most ardent vegan friends had to give it up because of crippling B12 deficiency. Three weeks on meat, eggs, and fish and they are both healed.

Veganism is busted. Best of luck to you though if you choose to pursue it. You may need it with your anemic blood, poor-condition heart, and inability to regenerate tissue at any sort of appreciable rate.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #3204
swamideva

Is anyone going to comment on the evidence of the above thread.

Or is this thread just about arbitrary comments, and general bad attitude and offensive comments of flesh eaters?

Last edited by swamideva; 17-09-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #3205
willoweyes

Quote:

Or is this thread just about arbitrary comments, and general bad attitude and offensive comments of flesh eaters?
It's too early for me at the moment, but I see it's to do with B12?

I will only tell you what I know to be true, without my B12 injection (because I have an autoimmune disease I can't absorb it, had it since I was 28), I would die.

My Dads Aunt died of the same thing back in the day when they didn't have treatment (1940's I think).

My OH? And every other meat eater I know without the disease? Perfect health.

ALL vegans I know? Need B12, VOTL in my opinion, could do with higher levels - that is meant sincerely, as VOTL is showing symptoms in their posts of obvious errors that I can make when I am in need of my injection.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #3206
willoweyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
And there. ladies and gentleman, is the crux of the debate.

On one side is a group of people who understand that they are not above "the animal" and it is not our right to do with them as we like. That fundamentally, There is no difference between us and the animals.

And on the other side we have a group of people who think they are superior to the animal and it is our right to treat them as such, in any way that we please, that it is our right to consume them.

I have no idea where the second idea comes from and why it is so ingrained in society.

BUT

I am sure that if that thinking were to be eradicated then all wars would stop and the cruelty that we see done to humans in the name of whatever would also stop.

Whilst we have a disconnect with the animals, it is easy to have a disconnect with humans who our overlords tell us are the enemy.

Think on.
Sandwarrior, I thought you had realised by now not to second guess me?

You assumed what I high fived wrongly - it was nothing to do with humans being more important than animals.

I was high fiving Blues analogy that VOTL was a zionist.

Last edited by willoweyes; 17-09-2013 at 08:33 AM.
willoweyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #3207
sandwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoweyes View Post
Sandwarrior, I thought you had realised by now not to second guess me?

You assumed what I high fived wrongly - it was nothing to do with humans being more important than animals.

I was high fiving Blues analogy that VOTL was a zionist.
Well to be fair willow, you did high five the whole post.

I apologise

Abhorrent.

Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #3208
willoweyes

Quote:

I started to read it Swamideva - but decided against continuing, as I read the word "hygenist a few times.

I really would rather not waste my time reading or commenting on this, as these hygenists have caused poor health and even death in people.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #3209
willoweyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Well to be fair willow, you did high five the whole post.

I apologise
Yeah I know, my bad
Old 17-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #3210
swamideva

Quote:
I started to read it Swamideva - but decided against continuing, as I read the word "hygenist a few times.

I really would rather not waste my time reading or commenting on this, as these hygenists have caused poor health and even death in people.
If you do not want to consider an opposing argument, then your opinions must be biased and bigoted.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #3211
babybumasylum

Vitamin b12 has an intrinsic factor if like me you have none, then b12 in food is useless.

Meat can be an essential part of the diet, when I say can "we", just remember we are different and have different build's and bodies.

As for eating meat myself, it's becoming bloody expensive to eat any meat these days, I do like the taste of most meats, but I could do without if pressed.

Cattle type animals are un-important to me, they would never consider my welfare and are stupid creatures for ending up on my plate anyway.

Get a cow to fetch a stick and run after cars and bark at things, and maybe I will take daisy of my list of things to eat, until then...
Old 17-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #3212
willoweyes

Quote:
If you do not want to consider an opposing argument, then your opinions must be biased and bigoted.
They are biased when these hygenist are killing people yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybumasylum View Post
Vitamin b12 has an intrinsic factor if like me you have none, then b12 in food is useless.

Meat can be an essential part of the diet, when I say can "we", just remember we are different and have different build's and bodies.

As for eating meat myself, it's becoming bloody expensive to eat any meat these days, I do like the taste of most meats, but I could do without if pressed.

Cattle type animals are un-important to me, they would never consider my welfare and are stupid creatures for ending up on my plate anyway.

Get a cow to fetch a stick and run after cars and bark at things, and maybe I will take daisy of my list of things to eat, until then...
Me too, wow, you're the second person on here I know with pernicious anemia

Meat's expensive in supermarkets, it's half the price of supermarkets in our butchers (apart from buying lamb by the lb), and it's free range, organic - although lambs cheap when bought as half a lamb (£55).

No animals really consider our welfare, as animals are built to survive - but I have to have respect for them, I don't think any animal is stupid, you'd be surprised how clever animals are.

Fetching a stick isn't a sign of intelligence
Old 17-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #3213
swamideva

Quote:
They are biased when these hygenist are killing people yes.
It would be useful to source your information. Maybe then we could take you seriously.

Though if you refuse to look at evidence and comment due to bias. Whats the use.

I always thought this thread was a waste of time. Just confirming my suspicions

Last edited by swamideva; 17-09-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 17-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #3214
willoweyes

Quote:
It would be useful to source your information. Maybe then we could take you seriously.

Though if you refuse to look at evidence and comment due to bias. Whats the use.

I always thought this thread was a waste of time. Just confirming my suspicions
I don't need you to take me seriously.

Hygenists have caused deaths in people and that's a fact.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #3215
swamideva

Quote:
I don't need you to take me seriously.

Hygenists have caused deaths in people and that's a fact.
Doctors have caused death in people and that's a fact.

You have been seeing them for years and recieved no cure just palliatives.

Perhaps you could look at iodine in relation to thyroid problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-I7d-3GCB4
Old 17-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #3216
willoweyes

Quote:
Doctors have caused death in people and that's a fact.

You have been seeing them for years and recieved no cure just palliatives.

Perhaps you could look at iodine in relation to thyroid problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-I7d-3GCB4
Swamideva - I have looked into this.

There is a lady who attends our surgery who has the exact same health problems as myself, except she doesn't have FMS.

She tried many alternative therapies that she was shown by alternative healers who promised her she would be cured - and almost crawled back into the surgery sometime later, and was bordering cretin head condition, she was very lucky.

I need the hormone Thyroxine, simple - unless I want to die that is.

Last edited by willoweyes; 17-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.
willoweyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #3217
swamideva

Quote:
Swamideva - I have looked into this.

There is a lady who attends our surgery who has the exact same health problems as myself, except she doesn't have FMS.

She tried many alternative therapies that she was shown by alternative healers who promised her she would be cured - and almost crawled back into the surgery sometime later, and was bordering cretin head condition, she was very lucky.

I need the hormone Thyroxine, simple - unless I want to die that is.
I hear you say many times that you knew a person it did not work for. One person is not representative of the whole. Alternative therapies work for many myself included. Its about taking personal responsibility for ones own lifestyle choices. Holistic therapies are not just treatments. They will include changes of diet, exercise, remedies, changes of attitude including thinking and feeling. The job of of an alternative practitioner is to help a person empower themselves.

These things you wont get from a pill from the doctor. Take the pill as well for as long as you need to.
Old 17-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #3218
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I've already exposed this murderer

Quote:
Vivian Virginia Vetrano is allegedly a chiropractor with special skills and knowledge in holistic medicine and alternative medical treatment. For many years, she operated – together with her son-in-law and daughter Gregory and Tosca Haag – the Rest of Your Life (ROYL) Retreat in La Vernia, Texas, where they offered fasting and other “natural hygiene” approaches. Natural hygiene is an offshoot of naturopathy (described and assessed in detail here) based on fallacious appeals to nature, and which is in direct opposition to most medical treatments, advocating instead (a) eating a “raw food” diet of vegetables, fruits, and nuts, (b) periodic fasting, and (c) “food combining”, i.e. avoiding food combinations Vetrano et al. considers detrimental. That, of course, is a bad idea, and Vetrano has predictably enough been involved in lawsuits following the deaths of patients with curable conditions, such as this one. She is still a hero of the raw food movement, it seems.

Natural hygiene, founded by Herbert Shelton in the early twentieth century, seems to be a major force of evil in today’s society. It was developed in detail and brought up to date (i.e. incorporating the usual fads) in the 1980s by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond and their enormously popular books Fit for Life and Living Health (Harvey has a “Ph.D. in nutritional science” from the unaccredited American College of Health Science), as well as through The Beverly Hills Medical Diet by the recent Judy Mazel, and Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins.

Diagnosis: Influential crackpot who is still in the business of unsupported claims that are evidently not to the benefit of health and well-being. A good argument in favor of more substantial anti-quack laws.

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/20...n-vetrano.html

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-09-2013 at 02:44 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #3219
swamideva

Harvard Scientists Urge You to Stop Drinking Milk

Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits, a Harvard researcher and pediatrician argues that conventional milk and dairy products alike are a detriment to your health – thanks to added health-compromising sweeteners. The age-old saying that drinking milk is one of the keys to good health received a strong rebuttal from Harvard pediatrician David Ludwig who argues that dairy products with added sweeteners are a detriment to one’s health. Read More: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...king-milk.html
Old 17-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #3220
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Drink Raw Milk then, instead of the milk fortified with all of the garbage in it. Now is there any wonder why they are trying to crack down on the sell of raw milk.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-09-2013 at 03:01 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote