Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 25-05-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
fanof2012

Default Pay Taxes Or Exercise Right To Kill

At a recent conference I was at, some people speaking suggested that it is a good idea to pay VOLUNTARY income taxes (see Dave Champion's book "Income Tax: Shattering The Myths" for proof income tax paying by the general public is voluntary) to the govt and private banks if you have children so you won't go to jail and your children won't lose their parents. But why does it have to be that way? I got a better idea. How about...... when the IRS agents, government personnel, or police come to arrest you for refusing to pay your voluntary taxes, wait until they break down your door and then take out your gun (and perhaps teach your children how to use guns in case this happens) and blow the living daylights out of the tyrants trying to arrest you.

And let me make it very clear that you have the right to use lethal force in self defense in such situations, so why don't more people try this? Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to put a sign out on your property that says "Any government and/or law enforcement personnel coming on this property for the purpose of violating unalienable rights will be fired upon with deadly force if they show any sign of using unnecessary force to violate unalienable rights!"
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 05:03 PM   #2
alisa2

The likelihood of IRS coming to your door to collect taxes is slim to none. Their choice of weapon is not a gun, but an indictment where the prosecutor for the government goes in and tells his side of the story- your side doesn't count.

They are arresting people for unpaid student loans, not taxes.

http://studentloanjustice.org/press_release2-20-16.html
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 05:07 PM   #3
sevenhills

Thank all that be holy that we don't let lunatics have guns in the UK !
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Agreed, and next we need no lunatics with tax laws.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
alisa2

Quote:
FACT: Of 7000 cases filed in the Houston area alone, 1,500 are now queued up for ARREST. The vast majority of these, if not ALL OF THESE judgements were obtained against the borrowers IN ABSENTIA.
That's exactly what happened to me. I defaulted on a student loan and was never served a lawsuit. They obtained a judgment against me IN ABSENTIA. I often wondered where that judgement came from. Out of nowhere, like how they create money!

Last edited by alisa2; 25-05-2016 at 05:32 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 10:41 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Are you sure about that?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #7
raburgeson

Ya, UK, You lost your country far longer ago than we did. We are taking our country back. We have this 3 strikes your out system we started this year. We will win. Let me tell you something about time travel. You go back to Christmas 1955 and the country was heaven compared to what it is now. We are going to bring it back in all it's glory. This year it is going to be Merry Christmas as a greeting. We are taking everything back, our children, our Constitution, and our sovereignty. These last 16 years of tyrants in the White House have been the worse. Those tyrants put in office were not picked by the people. They were place in the position of bad choices by the NWO crowd. I have been a life long Democrat and my party has committed treason so obvious that the entire party has to be dissolved. My state has declared sovereignty of the Washington DC Inc. crowd it is so bad they have driven the people to this action. Somewhere along the line they lied to themselves and convinced themselves that paper and ink on a piece of paper is power. Actually if the banks pull a boner and crash the economy we are not going to riot. We will eminent domain everything they have, illegally as the government would and pass out the deeds like candy. Then we will take back our forests by force and sue the government for illegal occupation and theft of resources. Then we are going to get frothing at the mouth mad.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:31 PM   #8
brunno498

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
That's exactly what happened to me. I defaulted on a student loan and was never served a lawsuit. They obtained a judgment against me IN ABSENTIA. I often wondered where that judgement came from. Out of nowhere, like how they create money!

too true really and that works almost everywhere- at least in the 1rst world that is standard procedure.
brunno498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:21 PM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
At a recent conference I was at, some people speaking suggested that it is a good idea to pay VOLUNTARY income taxes (see Dave Champion's book "Income Tax: Shattering The Myths" for proof income tax paying by the general public is voluntary) to the govt and private banks if you have children so you won't go to jail and your children won't lose their parents. But why does it have to be that way? I got a better idea. How about...... when the IRS agents, government personnel, or police come to arrest you for refusing to pay your voluntary taxes, wait until they break down your door and then take out your gun (and perhaps teach your children how to use guns in case this happens) and blow the living daylights out of the tyrants trying to arrest you.

And let me make it very clear that you have the right to use lethal force in self defense in such situations, so why don't more people try this? Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to put a sign out on your property that says "Any government and/or law enforcement personnel coming on this property for the purpose of violating unalienable rights will be fired upon with deadly force if they show any sign of using unnecessary force to violate unalienable rights!"
I personally know someone who did this to prevent intuders (private and Gov't) and the STAR force came to their property without warning at 5am on a Sunday morning and tore the place to bits. He was hauled away to the cells on the pretext that he was threatening violence. Apparently a patrol car drove past and put out an alert.

Went to court, was ordered to take the sign down, fined and put on a GBB - and he lost his gun registration.

We had bought the very same sign and decided not to put it up.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 09-01-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: +
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:20 AM   #10
decim

Wise choice TL.

Threats to kill can produce unpredictable results.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #11
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Wise choice TL.

Threats to kill can produce unpredictable results.
While the home owner may have a gun, or two, maybe even three....

.... The guys who will come knocking, with a sign such as the OP suggests on display, will not be guys in suits with a surpina. They will be guys with lots of guns. Lots of very big guns.

First thing through the window will be tear gas, and then the heavilly armoured guys with bullet proof vests on, equipped with night vision and masks will kick the door in.

And with a threat of 'deadly force' already in play, those guys won't be asking you to get down on the floor, they will be shooting what ever moves as a hostile.

They have bigger guns, more of them, and they are trained specifically to use them with deadly force.

Should the home owner actually make it outside alive, then they might meet the guys in suits from the court with a writ of execution to take them into custody and a warrant to take every valuable item they have to pay for the debt.

Putting a sign up is all well and good. Putting a sign up stating that you will use deadly force is a threat as the tea lady has already said. If the law enforcement decide that that threat is a real one, they will apply a metaphorical sledge hammer to a nut, that's just the way of it, right or wrong.

And then they would probably class the home owner as a terrorist because they are attempting to fight the state and its laws and make threats against law enforcement - which is in the uk a breach of the peace and would be classed as a public order offence.

In the USA, they would use those signs to 'amend' the and amendment and have 'the right to bear arms' revoked.' Anyone trying to use that 'right' as an application en-masse against those in power will soon see how fragile their rights are.

(Incidently - if your 'rights' are written down, then they are hardly rights. They aren't rights, they are allowances).

In the UK an armed threat will be dealt with by armed response unit / tactical fire arms unit. If it is a severe enough threat then it will be dealt with by the Army.

All in all not really the guys you want to be fucking with.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-01-2017 at 01:32 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:30 AM   #12
decim

Succinctly put.

The machinery of state is brutal and relentless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
While the home owner may have a gun, or two, maybe even three....

.... The guys who will come knocking, with a sign such as the OP suggests on display, will not be guys in suits with a surpina. They will be guys with lots of guns. Lots of very big guns.

First thing through the window will be tear gas, and then the heavilly armoured guys with bullet proof vests on, equipped with night vision and masks will kick the door in.

And with a threat of 'deadly force' already in play, those guys won't be asking you to get down on the floor, they will be shooting what ever moves as a hostile.

They have bigger guns, more of them, and they are trained specifically to use them with deadly force.

Should the home owner actually make it outside alive, then they might meet the guys in suits from the court with a writ of execution to take them into custody and a warrant to take every valuable item they have to pay for the debt.

Putting a sign up is all well and good. Putting a sign up stating that you will use deadly force is a threat as the tea lady has already said. If the law enforcement decide that that threat is a real one, they will apply a metaphorical sledge hammer to a nut, that's just the way of it, right or wrong.

And then they would probably class the home owner as a terrorist because they are attempting to fight the state and its laws and make threats against law enforcement - which is in the uk a breach of the peace and would be classed as a public order offence.

In the UK an armed threat will be dealt with by armed response unit / tactical fire arms unit. If it is a severe enough threat then it will be dealt with by the Army.

All in all not really the guys you want to be fucking with.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:50 AM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Succinctly put.

The machinery of state is brutal and relentless.
Also, we should remember that no one has the right to kill, unless their life is being threatened.

Being arrested for something isn't generally a life threatening situation. (Unless you are black, sad fact...).

And so to say:

"Any government and/or law enforcement personnel coming on this property for the purpose of violating unalienable rights will be fired upon with deadly force if they show any sign of using unnecessary force to violate unalienable rights!"

is more stupid than it sounds.

Firstly, everyone has the right to life - this is, quite unequivically an unalienable right.

You take that right away, and you have created a victim - the very definition of a criminal act in just about every legal format in the world.

Even a law enforcement officer has the natural unalienable right to life.

You can't deny someone an unalienable right on the pretense that they are denying you an unalienable right - it cancels out any action you are attempting to instil.

Making the threat that arrest will result in the taking of a life - really? Does the op not see the moralistic corruption at play in their actions?

You can not be more corrupt than the corruption you are attempting to fight - it doesn't work that way.

OP should read the book: The Art of War - fight your enemy where he isn't.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 10-01-2017 at 01:51 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #14
reverendjim
Inactive

when you have an inalienable right, that means it CAN'T be taken. sorry, that doesn't exist. i can not find any evidence of rights in nature.

laws...rights...bla bla bla. lipstick on a pig as they say. force is force. and the strong rule. always been that way. nobody's rights have ever interfered with a government bent on doing what it wants. rights exist on paper. in nature it comes down to will and ability. lol, governments know that. kings and queens and warlords have always known that. it hasn't changed. and all this stuff about natural law? philosophy. its a nice philosophy too. but it is just a philosophy. there is no natural law in nature. unless you want to talk about water freezing, things going up and coming down...that sort of thing. the observable things. natural law is not observable. its a philosophy. the only reason i say this is because it always get brought up when i say the world functions on force. edit: deep in all our hearts we all know this is true. thats why there is this natural emotional response called fear. you dont look at a grizzly and and say fuck you i have a right to live. no siree cos his ability to eat you trumps your imaginary "right" to life.

so...got ghosts? who ya gonna call? nobody. you put up with it or you do something about it. its that simple. they actually love it when you whine about your rights. why? cos they know the score and you dont. i mean, thats how they "do it". thats how they "do it" to you.

edit: and may be i will expound on that just a little. its not just rights. its good and evil, right and wrong. funny how those concepts work isn't it? i see no evidence of those concepts in nature either. thats because they dont exist. they are point of view dependent. thats all. in the same way rights are a philosophy that can be used to build something a little better the concepts of good and evil and right and wrong can be used to do the same thing. they can also be used to control people. seems to be working too. and very well. the reality is, its all well and good to try to be civilized, to live and let live. then, inevitably, some one or some situation shows up that makes it so you just have to do what you have to do and there may be consequences. yes choices and consequences. the stuff of life. just dont confuse the issues with right and wrong and good and evil and rights. those doing it to you dont confuse those things. they simply do what they do because they can.

people dont like this situation. they never have. being at the mercy of the vagaries of nature and their fellow man for that matter have caused them to come up with philosophies and even religions to explain these things. to help them cope with their lack of control. those philosophies dont help. in fact they tend to limit. and like i said...thats how they do it to you.

a lot of truths are not very palatable, eh?

i have reads the art of war. good book. i am pretty sure sun tzu didn't let such ideas interfer with his waging of war. they guys at the top? they like this one: “Perfection in war lies in so sapping your opponents will that he surrenders without fighting.”
— Sun Tzu

Last edited by reverendjim; 01-04-2017 at 02:43 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:16 PM   #15
reverendjim
Inactive

so...that being said, to deal with tax collectors in such a way as suggested by the op just means we get to see another ruby ridge story on the news.
edit: that being said, if 10,000,000 americans took this view the story would be a little different. there'd be months of cnn entertainment. kind of like desert storm in '92. or was it '91....no matter, i watched the whole "war". i wonder if the gun camera footage and done footage would end up on youtube like all the vids from iraq and afganistan? you know, stuff like some good ol boys loading the pick up with rocket launchers while a couple more are drinking their coffee and poof they disappear in a cloud of dust and shrapnel...yep...force.... from 40,000 feet and 5 miles away. good luck with that.

edit: this is when you really need to understand sun tzu when he said " fight your enemy where he isn't".

Last edited by reverendjim; 01-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #16
bevernbridge

Quote:
Lunatics aren't allowed firearms in the US of A either. But your sentiment suggest you haven't studied the issue, or are a govrnmnt shill.
bevernbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:54 PM   #17
bevernbridge

Quote:
While the home owner ...
tl;dr

Shame you use Father Dougal (pbuh) to promulgate such a load of bollocks.

The msm have been demonising firearms for decades. And lots of people have bought it. Such a pity.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #18
bevernbridge

Quote:
Succinctly put.
You do know what the word means ?
Old 12-07-2017, 04:02 PM   #19
bevernbridge

Quote:
Also, we should remember that no one has the right to kill, unless their life is being threatened. .
Nonsense. Unless you think people should not defend their children.

> Being arrested for something isn't generally a life threatening situation.
> (Unless you are black, sad fact...).

Racccccist !

>> is more stupid than it sounds.

Would that be possible ?
Old 12-07-2017, 04:16 PM   #20
bevernbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post

... from 40,000 feet and 5 miles away. good luck with that.

edit: this is when you really need to understand sun tzu when he said " fight your enemy where he isn't".
You should maybe reconcile these two statements.