Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #41
morethanatheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkovic View Post
A USGS photograph from 1994 showing the flight 93 crash site, with the wing marks in the ground already! In 1994!

http://www.trust-us.ch/cryptome/01-C...nk-eyeball.htm

You've all been waiting for something like this, so do something about it. Tell the fucking WORLD! Email every single news outlet on EARTH! And if nothing happens STILL then that is proof of a huge effort to bury it among the establishment media and will be useable to wake people to the reality they face.

I'm doing it now. You should too.

This is the original:

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...94&Y=22177&W=2

-I sent this email to 1123 people. (The majority of them probably deleted it on sight due to the way explorative thinking is ridiculed on the tv, in the paper, even in music.)

-Only 19 asked me what it was.

- 13 people open mindedly, allowed me to explain.

-Just 4 of them believed me, the rest laughed it off or thought it was fake.

YAY. The four who believed me claimed they were already believers of the conspiracy that 9/11 is

I hate the place I live, everyone here is in total denial. Creating a perfect reality. Regardless.. Nice find. I wont give up lol.

Peace&Love

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #42
Dude111

There are always gonna be idiots who are blinded by the mainstream lies SO THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AT ANYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST WHAT THE GOVT TELLS THEM!!

Its quite sad they are so willing to blindly accept something that had such a great impact on our country.. (Really shows that they dont love this country enough to stand up for what they believe in (Either that or it shows how controlled they really are and dont have a mind of thier own to think with))

The original link is down (http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...94&Y=22177&W=2) Well its not loading for me @ the moment but seeing as the image is all over the place,it really doesnt matter... (EVERYONE KNOWS IT CAME FROM THERE))
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #43
rodin
Banned

more accurate comparison

Wing scars were not in same place

edit

my guess is ground there is unstable and wing scar crack opened up after 1994 - maybe helped along by perps.

Last edited by rodin; 20-08-2010 at 05:37 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #44
riseandshine

Cool I agree

This hole does not appear to coincide with the hole supposedly made by the plane. I saw this, and put up a page studying this idea, as well as many other aspects of Flight 93; although more remain to be studied. I superimposed a red outline of the supposed crater over the 1994 Landsat photo. They do not coincide at all. One of the problems, is that a number of news reports put the crater at 15-25 ft. wide, but the 757 should have been ca. 120 ft. wide; yet some eyewitnesses have the plane plowing straight down into the ground. The 1994 features are far too big to match the supposed impact crater. The crater cannot account for the crash of the plane; and what's worse, it looks like a bad diagram of a too small plane drawn on the ground. Later, it had more rubbish put over it. A number of eyewitnesses describe damage to the plane before it hit; and a number of military jets were sighted in the area. While I am not sure just what happened there, I am sure that crucial information has been blacked out from the national press; and it does appear that the plane was shot down. You can see my study as it now stands at:

http://BehindTheCurtain.zzl.org/Flight93.php

Please let me know if I a missing anything of consequence, or what you think of my site.

Last edited by riseandshine; 17-09-2010 at 09:27 PM.
riseandshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #45
Dude111

Welcome ashore,looks pretty good
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #46
chazzo125

Default Please read my new thread

thread title 9/11 the Truth posted 9/19/10

Nothing new. Just a summary of what REALLY happened that day.

All from reputable sources. One or two new 'takes' at the evidence!
chazzo125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #47
danrush

Laughter.....oh please. Show the actual USGS site with the photo or it's another hoax.
danrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #48
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush View Post
Laughter.....oh please. Show the actual USGS site with the photo or it's another hoax.
How about you showing something instead of just comming in and posting something with no meaning or fact.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #49
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtown View Post
(Saw there is another thread about this, so I'll repost.)

The '94 scar is not the same, however I do believe represents part of how the 9/11 crater was made. The 9/11 crater sat at the base of a slop where a drainage ditch could have easily formed:

And this quote describes the "wing scars" as a drainage ditch:

If a "wing scar shaped" drainage ditch formed back before '94, why not 7 years later before 9/11 a few yards away?

So the 9/11 was a drainage ditch where they just had to drop a bomb in the middle of it and viola'! A "plane crash" crater.
Good job.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #50
killtown

Quote:
Wow, you think the photo in the OP is a hoax? Why is that? The drainage ditch there coincidentally looks too much like the 9/11 "wing scars" for your taste either?!
Old 25-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
earthicastar

Just opened her throat.. and in walked the goat
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #52
danrush

Quote:
I am also doubtful or passenger planes hitting the WTC's seeing as all the footage points to military planes with no windows and missiles strapped to their undercarriages.
I suppose the families of those who were murdered will love you.
Old 25-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #53
danrush

Quote:
Not sure how this picture makes much sense with what we have been speculating for years...that flight 93 was shot down.
Here's a question...can we see a progressive view of photos from the dated USGS to September 11th?

Answer that Truthers.
Old 25-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #54
danrush

Quote:
So the 9/11 was a drainage ditch where they just had to drop a bomb in the middle of it and viola'! A "plane crash" crater.
The theories get wilder and wilder.
Old 25-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #55
killtown

Quote:
The theories get wilder and wilder.
Says the guy who thinks the '94 aerial photo is a hoax.
Old 25-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #56
danrush

Quote:
Says the guy who thinks the '94 aerial photo is a hoax.
I didn't say hoax, existance confirmed by the e-mail, I said I want to see progressive photos from 94 to september 11th 2001.

Well?
Old 25-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #57
killtown

Quote:
25-09-2010, 02:46 PM

I didn't say hoax, existance confirmed by the e-mail, I said I want to see progressive photos from 94 to september 11th 2001.
No?
Quote:
23-09-2010, 12:03 AM

Last edited by killtown; 25-09-2010 at 11:13 PM.
killtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #58
ultima1

Quote:
Yes the familes that also question the official story.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #59
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
i don't think anyone is questioning whether airline passengers as well as innocent civilians in the WTC died / were murdered on this terrible day. And no one is suggesting that families did not lose loved ones, but what people seem to be questioning is how those people were murdered - and if pax airliners were not used i think that asking what happened to the passengers is an important question to be raised, and one with terrifying consequences.

Perhaps the families who lost loved ones would like to know the truth too - if their loved ones were somehow diverted by airline or military officials and the commercial flights were replaced with military craft, then the question of what actually happened to the passengers is actually much more terrifying than them being on a hijacked plane.

If military craft were used at the WTC sites then what happened to the passengers of flights 11 and 175?

I really don't know if those planes were military aircraft or not, but to consider they were is to consider that the people who were on the passenger lists were killed by homeland officials – people the passengers would have trusted to keep them safe.

You can also ask the same questions in regards to flight 77 and 93, as if the pentagon attack did not involve flight77 as the site damage would indicate, then where did flight 77 end up - and what of it's passengers?

Likewise with flight 93 - the coroner reported no bodies, it is suggested that there is no plane evident at the crash site, so again, what happened to those passengers?

Is it likely that Cleveland was host to two diverted planes, one of which has been suggested was flight 93 bearing 200 passengers - a total of all passengers of all four planes used in the attacks?

I don't know, but that concept tdoes answer the given conundrum of what happened to the passengers if military aircraft were used in the attacks.

But there remains question marks in that theory also.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 04:30 AM   #60
tabea_blumenschein

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Likewise with flight 93 - the coroner reported no bodies, it is suggested that there is no plane evident at the crash site, so again, what happened to those passengers?

Merlincove, please forgive me for saying this, but it just gets to be so goddamn aggravating dealing with this stuff over and over. There are hundreds of factual errors that keep being made here and most of them I don't even bother trying to correct. But let's try this one anyway ..

Quote:
As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

http://www.archive.org/details/interview-miller

Merlincove, please respond. Do you agree that the part of your post I quoted turns out to be false? Do you now stand corrected? Yes or no?

- Heinrich Heine
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote