Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 27-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What you mean to say is that if they dont fit the picture you like you just make a claim to that effect and hope the gullible will buy into it. Trying to bullshit people into a world of deception in order to make your own views seem true is a shocking form of manipulation.
which part did you disagree with?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

''William the Conqueror brought Jews from Rouen to London''
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ews-in-britain

Ok so that was 1000 years ago

knights templar jewish bloodline families have been in britain for 1000 years

at times they had to pretend to be christians to avoid persecution but really they retained their qabalistic rituals and practices IN SECRET which morphed into freemasonry which finally emerged officially at the beginning of the 1700's once the threat of persecution was over
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:43 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
''William the Conqueror brought Jews from Rouen to London''
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ews-in-britain

Ok so that was 1000 years ago

knights templar jewish bloodline families have been in britain for 1000 years

at times they had to pretend to be christians to avoid persecution but really they retained their qabalistic rituals and practices IN SECRET which morphed into freemasonry which finally emerged officially at the beginning of the 1700's once the threat of persecution was over
Lol, a bit off topic but never mind, get that big ol' stick out and bash them jews.

So what if some jews had to hide their identity to avoid persecution? Im sure people of any background would do the same. I personally think a lot of christian doctrine ties in well with qabbalah, which is why there is a christian version of it.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:48 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Lol, a bit off topic but never mind, get that big ol' stick out and bash them jews.
so then those jewish bloodlines that were intermarried with the norse set up the tax system called 'the exchequer' and started taxing the british people. They also set up the fuedal system which then robbed the land from the natives and gave it to the judeo-norse bloodlines

They also created the city of london banking district which is the epicentre of the crime gang that is the rothschild cabal. It protects them and acts as part of a network of tax havens

so what do you reckon....is that problematic or are you down with all of that?

Quote:
So what if some jews had to hide their identity to avoid persecution? Im sure people of any background would do the same.
because what it means is that freemasonry runs this country while if the public knew the truth of that they would have risen up against the bloodlines

Quote:
I personally think a lot of christian doctrine ties in well with qabbalah, which is why there is a christian version of it.
that's because the freemasons control the christian church; like i told you they formed the anglican church

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-03-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:51 PM   #25
JustMe418

You're taking this thread off topic.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:59 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
no you tried to say that saville and merkl and so on were christian so i went on to say that they are likely freemasonic and that it has its roots in knights templar bloodlines that have been in britain for 1000 years hiding often behind reformed christianity
Old 28-03-2018, 04:15 AM   #27
oz93666

Quote:
I have just read that Saville came from a catholic family, so again this suggests you are willing to lie to.....
Jimmy on the right in this picture ,with "old pal" jewish shop owner Waren Gold

The official story is that Savile was catholic , but as covered before there are many crypto jews around and he has all the indications of being one ...

I could quote from many articles suggesting Savile's jewish ancestry ...

The following is from the Times of Israel ...the Times of Israel and jews are now trying to distance themselves from Savile ...

" ..Savile once described himself as “the most Jewish Catholic you will ever meet”. He helped raise money for Jewish causes in Leeds and beyond, ....last week the Leeds Jewish Community Centre removed a plaque that had been unveiled in his honour.

Savile, who visited Israel on a number of occasions, met senior political figures here in the 1970’s, and as recently as 2005 raised money for Netanya’s Laniado Hospital,

Before anyone suggests any Jewish connection to his crimes, it should be categorically stated that Savile managed to deceive everyone

It now appears, quite simply, that Sir Jimmy Savile was the ultimate fraudster and deceiver of the Jewish community amongst whom he lived much of his life..." .... timesofisrael.com/jimmy-savile-duped-british-jewish-community-too/

Quote:
... people like you hate successful jews. There are plenty of rich arabs out there....
Do I really have to explain why that statement is so ridiculous ....arabs are nowhere to be seen politically or involved in any other sector of western society ...

Last edited by oz93666; 28-03-2018 at 04:36 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Jimmy on the right in this picture ,with "old pal" jewish shop owner Waren Gold

The official story is that Savile was catholic , but as covered before there are many crypto jews around and he has all the indications of being one ...

I could quote from many articles suggesting Savile's jewish ancestry ...

The following is from the Times of Israel ...the Times of Israel and jews are now trying to distance themselves from Savile ...

" ..Savile once described himself as “the most Jewish Catholic you will ever meet”. He helped raise money for Jewish causes in Leeds and beyond, ....last week the Leeds Jewish Community Centre removed a plaque that had been unveiled in his honour.

Savile, who visited Israel on a number of occasions, met senior political figures here in the 1970’s, and as recently as 2005 raised money for Netanya’s Laniado Hospital,

Before anyone suggests any Jewish connection to his crimes, it should be categorically stated that Savile managed to deceive everyone

It now appears, quite simply, that Sir Jimmy Savile was the ultimate fraudster and deceiver of the Jewish community amongst whom he lived much of his life..." .... timesofisrael.com/jimmy-savile-duped-british-jewish-community-too/

Do I really have to explain why that statement is so ridiculous ....arabs are nowhere to be seen politically or involved in any other sector of western society ...
So he spent time with jews and seemed to like them, it doesnt make him jewish.

Fact is, he was a catholic. Paedophilia is huge in the catholic church yet you choose not to mention this but to try and associate him with being jewish. Can you explain why you would smoke screen the church connection and choose to blame a different religion? Crypto jew? load of crap. Another lame effort to tie a vile person to jews in order to demonise them. Lets face it, thats what a lot of this stuff is about, as is clearly shown by the title of this thread.

Im sure you could quote a lot of things SUGGESTING what you want to believe. Even if he had jewish ancestry, so what? all of us have pagan ancestry so does it make us all pagans?
Old 28-03-2018, 09:26 AM   #29
JustMe418

Quote:
no you tried to say that saville and merkl and so on were christian so i went on to say that they are likely freemasonic and that it has its roots in knights templar bloodlines that have been in britain for 1000 years hiding often behind reformed christianity
They are/ were christian but you try to hide this fact to push your anti jewish and anti masonic agenda.

Lots of maybe's, likely and belief in what you post. It clearly shows what you want to see, not what is. I would be more interested in why you seem to have a deep hatred of anything jewish and why you do your best to portray anything to do with them in a bad light. I could make a comparison with your posts and the past propaganda of certain nations, who expressed very similar beliefs regarding jews.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:37 AM   #30
st jimmy

Quote:
Its quite sad that you defend such a twisted viewpoint as expressed by oz
As far as I can tell the OP of this thread is that Jews invented psychiatry. There is evidence that psychiatry causes mental health problems.
The opinion you're pushing is twisted as you: 1) defend psychiatry and 2) are effectively saying that the truth must be hidden when it's not "politically correct".

Quote:
I would be more interested in why you seem to have a deep hatred of anything jewish and why you do your best to portray anything to do with them in a bad light. I could make a comparison with your posts and the past propaganda of certain nations, who expressed very similar beliefs regarding jews.
I could make a comparison between your arguments and those of the (racist) Anti-Defamation League (founded by the Jewish B'nai B'rith).

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-03-2018 at 09:38 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 11:14 AM   #31
Oreironstar

Quote:

Fact is, he was a catholic. Paedophilia is huge in the catholic church yet you choose not to mention this but to try and associate him with being jewish. Can you explain why you would smoke screen the church connection and choose to blame a different religion? Crypto jew? load of crap. Another lame effort to tie a vile person to jews in order to demonise them. Lets face it, thats what a lot of this stuff is about, as is clearly shown by the title of this thread.

Im sure you could quote a lot of things SUGGESTING what you want to believe. Even if he had jewish ancestry, so what? all of us have pagan ancestry so does it make us all pagans?
Straw man as ever
Wave didn’t suggest what you suggest he did....
As per from you.....
Most can see the root at which he aims and its not what you translate into your drivel lad
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #32
Oreironstar

Quote:
You don’t like the Facts
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They are/ were christian but you try to hide this fact to push your anti jewish and anti masonic agenda.

Lots of maybe's, likely and belief in what you post. It clearly shows what you want to see, not what is. I would be more interested in why you seem to have a deep hatred of anything jewish and why you do your best to portray anything to do with them in a bad light. I could make a comparison with your posts and the past propaganda of certain nations, who expressed very similar beliefs regarding jews.
freemasonry is qabalistic at its core

it wants to build the third temple in jerusalem

It reveres the magician king solomon

it traces back to the knights templar families who were crypto-jews and who came into britain with the normans

does any of that sound like a homegrown british creation? Or does it sound like it comes from the levant?

Its got nothing to do with blind prejudice and everything to do with critical thinking so use your head, unless of course you are unable to be honest because you have something invested in upholding a lie...

When Scotland Was Jewish Book Review

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Fact is, he was a catholic. Paedophilia is huge in the catholic church yet you choose not to mention this but to try and associate him with being jewish.
so saville was knighted by the pope yes and he was also knighted by the british royal family

The british royal family are the heads of english freemasonry as well as the heads of the church of england

The catholic church was really a manufactured religion. The word 'catholic' means universal and it was a new universal religion for the roman empire. The roman emperor constantine who resided over the council of nicea that moulded the new religion was a member of the sol invictus mystery school which is all connected with freemasonry

The catholic church is itself just the church of BABYLON and is controlled by the mystery schools which is why they have created ceremonial magic orders like the knights templar and the jesuits

The current pope is a jesuit and loves to push NWO agendas like a world bank and the disarming of the US public

yes they are pedos and yes freemasonry is repeatedly linked to pedophilia too and this is because at the top of all these things are black magicians who are involved in sacrifice, child rape and all the rest

Of course they try to maintain a very different public face and they sell a literal interpretation of the bible to the outer order adherents of the various abrahamic religions just as saville kept up a respectable public face of maintaining many charities when really he was a black magician

Its all a cozy web and at the top of it are satanic dynastic bloodlines

Mainstream judaism has also been influenced by babylon and follows the babylonian talmud

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:05 PM   #35
st jimmy

In the 1920s, the nephew of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays, was one of the pivotal figures who helped to develop the concept of manipulated “democracy”. Bernays has been called the father of modern-day public relations.

Bernays developed a strategy to manipulate the gullible public by advertising subliminally to tap into the unconscious of repressed animal instincts, such as sexual desire. Bernays proposed similar techniques into politics through propaganda in various guises, using the mass media to manipulate populations.
Bernays’ clients included some of the largest US corporations.

The main difference today is that the DARPA developed internet has made manipulating techniques more efficient: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...-a8287731.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 07-04-2018 at 02:06 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #36
observed

There's always that one person/troll that thumps their way in to any conversation regarding jews to defend them in the most sanctimonious manner possible.

Criticism of Jews is not forbidden or banned.

If we chastise Nazis or racists, I simply cannot see why Jews are a protected species. They are not going extinct. They hold the most power/wealth of any group ever and they have undoubtedly caused the most havoc on the world as a collective group of people.

They - as a single group of people - hold the most power of any. Every manner of influence in our society is headed or overwhelmed by these people - media, science, corporatism and they have their secret agents in politics.

No one can deny the Jewish hand in the NWO.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 03:46 PM   #37
mannybash

I do not know anything about the subject but have always felt that anything that interferes with the mind cannot be good
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 02:15 PM   #38
JustMe418

Quote:
so saville was knighted by the pope yes and he was also knighted by the british royal family

The british royal family are the heads of english freemasonry as well as the heads of the church of england

The catholic church was really a manufactured religion. The word 'catholic' means universal and it was a new universal religion for the roman empire. The roman emperor constantine who resided over the council of nicea that moulded the new religion was a member of the sol invictus mystery school which is all connected with freemasonry

The catholic church is itself just the church of BABYLON and is controlled by the mystery schools which is why they have created ceremonial magic orders like the knights templar and the jesuits

The current pope is a jesuit and loves to push NWO agendas like a world bank and the disarming of the US public

yes they are pedos and yes freemasonry is repeatedly linked to pedophilia too and this is because at the top of all these things are black magicians who are involved in sacrifice, child rape and all the rest

Of course they try to maintain a very different public face and they sell a literal interpretation of the bible to the outer order adherents of the various abrahamic religions just as saville kept up a respectable public face of maintaining many charities when really he was a black magician

Its all a cozy web and at the top of it are satanic dynastic bloodlines

Mainstream judaism has also been influenced by babylon and follows the babylonian talmud
You have a lying spirit. You will find paedos in any walk of life yet you seem to try and convince people that such evils only exist in certain groups, notably the ones you hate.

You are right about one thing though, evil people use respectable fronts to conceal their crimes. This doesnt mean the groups they hide behind know what they are doing or support it, no matter how much you want to believe it.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:06 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You have a lying spirit. You will find paedos in any walk of life yet you seem to try and convince people that such evils only exist in certain groups, notably the ones you hate.

You are right about one thing though, evil people use respectable fronts to conceal their crimes. This doesnt mean the groups they hide behind know what they are doing or support it, no matter how much you want to believe it.
a 'lying spirit'?

wow the insults are getting more creative for example i got called a 'psuedo-intellectual' the other day

but concerning your point many people here are very aware of how many times freemasons have been implicated in pedo scandals
Old 13-04-2018, 11:58 AM   #40
JustMe418

Quote:
a 'lying spirit'?

wow the insults are getting more creative for example i got called a 'psuedo-intellectual' the other day

but concerning your point many people here are very aware of how many times freemasons have been implicated in pedo scandals
There is a difference between an organisation and individuals who use organisations as fronts for their illegal activity though. For you its far too easy to pretend that there is no difference and then you can tar everybody with the same brush. Like I keep saying, which you keep ignoring, pedos exist in all walks of life.

I stand by what I said because you are happy to push falsehoods and twisted concepts and ideas to try and create a specific vision of certain peoples and groups being inherently evil. You categorically refuse to accept any good that your target people do. You have also admitted in the past that a lot of your stuff is opinion and belief, which begs the question, why would you want to create such a belief system and convince others that its true? that is the essence of lies and deception and you are pushing it quite blantantly.