Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 18-09-2017, 09:22 AM   #81
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
in your opinion truegroup, has there ever been a hoaxed terror event? (whether false flag or not)

yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #82
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
yes.
Could you tell us which events you think were hoaxed?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 01:31 PM   #83
truegroup

Quote:
Could you tell us which events you think were hoaxed?
Not really, I'm going with probability and how events, pre-media saturation would have been far easier to do. Any number of recent ISIS attacks COULD have been false flags by a whole host of different people. I haven't seen any convincing evidence to support this though, but I suspect such evidence would be hard to come by. As a subject it doesn't interest me at all.

However, the claims these events never happened, is to me, some of the most idiotic bollocks I've ever seen.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 19-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #84
oneriver

Quote:
Not really, I'm going with probability and how events, pre-media saturation would have been far easier to do. Any number of recent ISIS attacks COULD have been false flags by a whole host of different people. I haven't seen any convincing evidence to support this though, but I suspect such evidence would be hard to come by. As a subject it doesn't interest me at all.

However, the claims these events never happened, is to me, some of the most idiotic bollocks I've ever seen.
Ok, so I ask you if you believed there had ever been a hoaxed terror attack, to which you replied 'yes'...

Then I asked you to name the event/s you believed were hoaxed and you reply that "any number of recent ISIS attacks COULD have been false flags by a whole host of different people"...

So...

1. Do you (as you asked me) know the difference between a false flag and a hoax?

2. Do you perhaps have difficulty with reading comprehension?

Your refusal to answer a simple question points to you being a shill/bullshit/disinfo artist.

And this line is just wonderful..."As a subject it doesn't interest me at all" LOL...if it doesn't interest you at all why are you all over these threads bitching about autohoaxers?

I am done responding to you as obvious shill is too obvious.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 19-09-2017, 09:28 AM   #85
truegroup

Quote:
Ok, so I ask you if you believed there had ever been a hoaxed terror attack, to which you replied 'yes'...
Wow, you want to play silly buggers do you? Quite clearly you said.....

(whether false flag or not) This is what I was saying yes to....on the law of probabilities. Your follow up is effectively a follow up to this QUALIFIED opening statement.

Quote:
Then I asked you to name the event/s you believed were hoaxed and you reply that "any number of recent ISIS attacks COULD have been false flags by a whole host of different people"...
No, to which I said "not really". SOME may have been hoaxed pre-media coverage as I explained. But false-flags is an entirely different matter. My response was as above, your qualified statement about - whether false flag or not. I chose the former.

Quote:
1. Do you (as you asked me) know the difference between a false flag and a hoax?
Yes.

Quote:
2. Do you perhaps have difficulty with reading comprehension?
No. You have problems reading your own bloody post!!

Quote:
Your refusal to answer a simple question points to you being a shill/bullshit/disinfo artist.
I answered it. I believe, in my OPINION, that there have been events that are not as they have been reported. It is not an evidence based opinion, since there always seems to be a shortage of conclusive facts!

Your response points to you being a bit dense.

Quote:
And this line is just wonderful..."As a subject it doesn't interest me at all" LOL...if it doesn't interest you at all why are you all over these threads bitching about autohoaxers?
Comprehension is definitely not YOUR strong point is it. I said this, just below it...

"However, the claims these events never happened, is to me, some of the most idiotic bollocks I've ever seen. "

THAT is what I bitch about, THAT is what an autohoaxer is. The discussion about whether it is a false flag is what doesn't interest me. Tearing apart idiotic claims is not a discussion about false flags.

Do YOU know the difference

Quote:
I am done responding to you as obvious shill is too obvious.
Good, you're a boring plonker anyway
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 19-09-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:18 PM   #86
oneriver

Quote:
Wow, you want to play silly buggers do you? Quite clearly you said.....

(whether false flag or not) This is what I was saying yes to....on the law of probabilities. Your follow up is effectively a follow up to this QUALIFIED opening statement.

No, to which I said "not really". SOME may have been hoaxed pre-media coverage as I explained. But false-flags is an entirely different matter. My response was as above, your qualified statement about - whether false flag or not. I chose the former.

Yes.

No. You have problems reading your own bloody post!!

I answered it. I believe, in my OPINION, that there have been events that are not as they have been reported. It is not an evidence based opinion, since there always seems to be a shortage of conclusive facts!

Your response points to you being a bit dense.

Comprehension is definitely not YOUR strong point is it. I said this, just below it...

"However, the claims these events never happened, is to me, some of the most idiotic bollocks I've ever seen. "

THAT is what I bitch about, THAT is what an autohoaxer is. The discussion about whether it is a false flag is what doesn't interest me. Tearing apart idiotic claims is not a discussion about false flags.

Do YOU know the difference

Good, you're a boring plonker anyway
At least I'm not a boring git...

Old 20-09-2017, 10:27 PM   #87
truegroup

Quote:
At least I'm not a boring git...

You came in...acted like an arse....cant understand basic English and now you come back again to do more trolling. Well done....dunce hat for you.
Quote:
Old 21-09-2017, 07:19 AM   #88
oneriver

Quote:
You came in...acted like an arse....cant understand basic English and now you come back again to do more trolling. Well done....dunce hat for you.
Implying that you are only interested in semantics is not trolling. I wear the dunce hat with pride.

Old 21-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #89
truegroup

Quote:
Implying that you are only interested in semantics is not trolling.
What are you talking about?

Quote:
I wear the dunce hat with pride.
Good for you.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 21-09-2017 at 11:15 AM.