Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,965
Likes: 3,124 (1,606 Posts)
Question How hard would it REALLY be to carry out a hoax event ?

I mean, we see some photos in a news report, and maybe some dodgy video, and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.

So, just to reiterate, a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper, and a story written around the photos.

Not that hard is it. To me, it would appear that it is easier to carry out a hoax, than to do a REAL false flag attack.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #2
toty1994
Senior Member
 
toty1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lancashire, UK
Posts: 792
Likes: 119 (71 Posts)
Default

Well, it must be hard because on here they are apparently exposed on every single occasion - often within an hour or two. So they fail pretty much every time, no?

So the question should be - how hard is it to carry out a hoax event that fools even the people who normally crack the case instantly?
Likes: (2)
toty1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:20 PM   #3
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 2,389 (1,311 Posts)
Default

There's a balance between needing coconspirators to help you, and needing as few people as possible to keep it a secret.

That's why its easier to just kill people then fake a bunch of peoples deaths.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:27 PM   #4
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,415 (2,493 Posts)
Default

Its easy to carry out a hoax in the middle of an Iraqi desert.

It is impossible to carry out hoax in the middle of Paris and claim over a hundred people died after explosions and firefights, with hundreds of fake victims, fake witnesses, makeup artists etc.

People need to use common sense.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:28 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,617
Likes: 12,849 (7,348 Posts)
Default

the whole cold war was a hoax

the rothschild cabal were controlling both sides
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:31 PM   #6
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,415 (2,493 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the whole cold war was a hoax

the rothschild cabal were controlling both sides

so by the same token we can say this current cold war is a hoax ?

By the way people dont die in hoaxes.

The cold war was a very real battle of ideological and economic philosophies.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 27-04-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Likes: (2)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:38 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,617
Likes: 12,849 (7,348 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
so by the same token we can say this current cold war is a hoax ?

By the way people dont die in hoaxes.

The cold war was a very real battle of ideological and economic philosophies.
the rothschild cabal not only created the bolshevik menace but also funded hitler as the solution to the bolshevik menace

lots of people died.....the rothschild cabal made lots of MONEY

nazis were defeated or rather assimilated into the US war machine and so the war economy needed a new enemy...cue the red menace!

lots of missiles needed to keep us safe from those russkies....lots of war loans from the banks to pay for it all.....lots of profitsss$$$$$ for the rothschilds and their fellow cabal cabalists
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2017 at 10:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #8
sidlittle
Senior Member
 
sidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 311 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Its easy to carry out a hoax in the middle of an Iraqi desert.

It is impossible to carry out hoax in the middle of Paris and claim over a hundred people died after explosions and firefights, with hundreds of fake victims, fake witnesses, makeup artists etc.

People need to use common sense.
Do you believe sandy hook was real ?
__________________
Je Suis Noah Pozner
Likes: (1)
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 02:34 PM   #9
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
Do you believe sandy hook was real ?
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sa...k-links.t1074/

Probably the pinnacle of abhorrent claims of faaaakery.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #10
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
derekbuttery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,389
Likes: 1,801 (1,145 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Its easy to carry out a hoax in the middle of an Iraqi desert.

It is impossible to carry out hoax in the middle of Paris and claim over a hundred people died after explosions and firefights, with hundreds of fake victims, fake witnesses, makeup artists etc.

People need to use common sense.
Is a hoax the same as a false flag event?

common sense ain't that common
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2017, 07:03 AM   #11
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty1994 View Post
Well, it must be hard because on here they are apparently exposed on every single occasion - often within an hour or two. So they fail pretty much every time, no?

So the question should be - how hard is it to carry out a hoax event that fools even the people who normally crack the case instantly?
No, they don't fail every time; because the vast majority of people simply buy the official narrative and are not actually looking for holes in the story.

Only the official narrative goes into the historical record as fact.

So why do they have to care about a minority of people who have a few questions, or can see the glaring inconsistencies?

They don't. Not one bit.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:54 AM   #12
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I mean, we see some photos in a news report, and maybe some dodgy video, and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.

So, just to reiterate, a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper, and a story written around the photos.

Not that hard is it. To me, it would appear that it is easier to carry out a hoax, than to do a REAL false flag attack.
Nice strawman. Everything you just wrote is not in fact the case.

Take for example the recent Westminster attack.

1
Quote:
a hoax just tends to involve a few photos in a newspaper,
It actually involved wall to wall 24 hour coverage on the news, 100's of photo's and cctv footage

2
Quote:
and a few unconvincing witness testimonies usually from a supposed tourist or two.
100's of eyewitness many of whom photographed and filmed the events. All these witnesses aparently just normal people going about their lives walking to work, sightseeing etc. Are they all in on it, or are you suggesting they were all fooled somehow?

Hoax theories are literally idiotic. In absolutely no situation, other than the one you made up for your post, is it more feasible to carry out a hoax rather than just commit the act.
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:03 AM   #13
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
No, they don't fail every time; because the vast majority of people simply buy the official narrative and are not actually looking for holes in the story.

That's called "anomaly hunting" And it is a useless method of inquiry. You are starting with a preconceived notion, that these events are staged. Searching for an apparent anomaly from the actual explanation, which is generally just something you don't immediately understand and then claiming that this anomaly proves your preconceived notion right.

I've never actually seen an claimed anomaly in a "hoax" event that couldn't be explained in about 5 minutes if you just engage your brain and do a little reading anyway
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #14
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
That's called "anomaly hunting" And it is a useless method of inquiry. You are starting with a preconceived notion, that these events are staged. Searching for an apparent anomaly from the actual explanation, which is generally just something you don't immediately understand and then claiming that this anomaly proves your preconceived notion right.

I've never actually seen an claimed anomaly in a "hoax" event that couldn't be explained in about 5 minutes if you just engage your brain and do a little reading anyway
Well let me re-phrase then...

Most people are not noticing holes in the story. And even if they do, they'll just shrug their shoulders and forget about it.

Most people, that is....
Likes: (1)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #15
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Well let me re-phrase then...

Most people are not noticing holes in the story. And even if they do, they'll just shrug their shoulders and forget about it.

Most people, that is....
There is no hole in the story unless you invent one by anomaly hunting. There are things we don't know or have incomplete information about. Those things are not evidence of anything, crazy hoax theories or otherwise.
Likes: (1)
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:04 AM   #16
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
There is no hole in the story unless you invent one by anomaly hunting. There are things we don't know or have incomplete information about. Those things are not evidence of anything, crazy hoax theories or otherwise.
As you wish.

It sounds like it's not something you need to worry yourself about.

But you'll just have to excuse those who do...
Likes: (2)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:45 AM   #17
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,348
Likes: 643 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the rothschild cabal not only created the bolshevik menace but also funded hitler as the solution to the bolshevik menace

lots of people died.....the rothschild cabal made lots of MONEY

nazis were defeated or rather assimilated into the US war machine and so the war economy needed a new enemy...cue the red menace!

lots of missiles needed to keep us safe from those russkies....lots of war loans from the banks to pay for it all.....lots of profitsss$$$$$ for the rothschilds and their fellow cabal cabalists
So cabbala is all about making money?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #18
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,348
Likes: 643 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Well let me re-phrase then...

Most people are not noticing holes in the story. And even if they do, they'll just shrug their shoulders and forget about it.

Most people, that is....
But you have to admit that some people are so desperate to see a hoax that they introduce wild speculation, which people buy into. A good example is when a photo was taken of a shoe on the ground during the recent London atatck and people started going on about it being a masonic symbol, etc. How desperate can people get to inject their own beliefs into situations? they cant prove their ideas but they become accepted in truther circles almost as fact.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (2)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:05 AM   #19
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
But you have to admit that some people are so desperate to see a hoax that they introduce wild speculation, which people buy into. A good example is when a photo was taken of a shoe on the ground during the recent London atatck and people started going on about it being a masonic symbol, etc. How desperate can people get to inject their own beliefs into situations? they cant prove their ideas but they become accepted in truther circles almost as fact.
Symbolism is certainly added to events for effect. Whether it's meaning is intentionally meant to implicate anybody is another matter. It could be simply be a red herring.

One of the survivors was interviewed on morning television without any shoes...because they were apparently still being cleaned!

There's a definite meaning to someone, isn't there....


In the same way that nearly all negative events in the media have the number 11 attributed to them in some way.
Likes: (1)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:16 AM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,348
Likes: 643 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Symbolism is certainly added to events for effect. Whether it's meaning is intentionally meant to implicate anybody is another matter. It could be simply be a red herring.

One of the survivors was interviewed on morning television without any shoes...because they were apparently still being cleaned!

There's a definite meaning to someone, isn't there....


In the same way that nearly all negative events in the media have the number 11 attributed to them in some way.
If people have made up their minds about something then its not too hard to only look at things that can be interpreted as supporting their conclusion.

But lets look at another possibility. What if such events were staged and 'clues' deliberately left lying all over the place so that all these truthers will be misled as to exactly what is going on? people think they are all over this stuff and cant be wrong but what if they are being led along, the reason being to hide something else from curious minds?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.