Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2017, 09:20 AM   #21
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
Two things:
Brave of you to link to your thread that got such a bad response and shows how out of touch you are with the forum in general.

Secondly, you mention the ADL and in the very same thread I showed you ADL board member, Esta Epstein pottering around the first 'blast' zone at the Boston event, not a scratch on her, laughing and walking freely with her husband, the Boston Celtics owner, Bob Epstein before being wheeled off in 'pain' with a 'leg injury'.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=65

Are these the kind of discrepancies you don't wish to be pointed out on this forum ? Do you think this is 'muddying the waters' ?
I just read that post and as usual found not one jot of evidence. It almost seems to be a case of mention the joooos...ahaaah

There are accounts online of why they were there. Their grand daughter had her legs blasted by the bomb. It seems to be ridiculously suspicious that they could possibly be at an event where their other grand daughter was running....and you wonder why this branch of conspiracy theory is ridiculed so much!

I asked for the best evidence this was faaaake and received a big pile of crap that only terminally gullible people could be taken in by.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 02:22 AM   #22
sidlittle
Senior Member
 
sidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 311 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I just read that post and as usual found not one jot of evidence. It almost seems to be a case of mention the joooos...ahaaah

There are accounts online of why they were there. Their grand daughter had her legs blasted by the bomb. It seems to be ridiculously suspicious that they could possibly be at an event where their other grand daughter was running....and you wonder why this branch of conspiracy theory is ridiculed so much!

I asked for the best evidence this was faaaake and received a big pile of crap that only terminally gullible people could be taken in by.
You have literally said nothing of value. Re-read what you have written , there is no response at all It doesn't matter what you say but it's a fact that the Boston Celtics owner and his wife who happens to be a long term board member of the ADL (yeah that's right , the jooos as you lot put it, you try-hard) were directly caught up in the Boston bombing and fuck all media attention was given to this unless you can prove otherwise ? Nope, didn't think so.
Furthermore, said ADL member, esta Epstein is clearly caught on camera walking and laughing with her husband one minute and on another occasion being wheeled down the road with an apparent injured leg. Was there a 3rd explosion I missed ?!
__________________
Je Suis Noah Pozner
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 07:45 AM   #23
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
You have literally said nothing of value.
I don't care what you think. I pointed out that YOUR post had no evidence in it.

Quote:
Re-read what you have written , there is no response at all
Yes, really there was. She was there because her grand daughter was running. Nothing suspicious about that whatsoever.

Quote:
It doesn't matter what you say but it's a fact that the Boston Celtics owner and his wife who happens to be a long term board member of the ADL (yeah that's right , the jooos as you lot put it, you try-hard) were directly caught up in the Boston bombing and fuck all media attention was given to this unless you can prove otherwise ? Nope, didn't think so.
WHY would there be media attention? Their grand daughters were caught up in it, one was injured and had plenty of coverage.

Quote:
Furthermore, said ADL member, esta Epstein is clearly caught on camera walking and laughing with her husband one minute and on another occasion being wheeled down the road with an apparent injured leg. Was there a 3rd explosion I missed ?!
Wow, how devilishly clever of you An old lady is seen walking around helping, then gets tired and has a sore leg and asks to get some help....obviously faaaake And the billionaire and his wife who value their privacy don't have any clout with the press?

Your claim amounts to this: Two very rich joos were at the finish line, not much was reported about them therefore it was faaake, because, you knew they're joos ain't they One of them was obviously not injured because she helped others after the blast and then was seen being taken away....and that is obviously not possible, because reasons and things

Here's the real story:

http://www.today.com/parents/photogr...e-head-t113072

I shudder at the mental gymnastics and denial you perform to dismiss this, one of so many! Find pictures of her injured before the event, then explain why the crap a rich family like that would suddenly volunteer to be involved in such a faaaake and go through all the pretense and shit.

As if!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 03:50 PM   #24
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,382
Likes: 443 (296 Posts)
Default

BS people are allowed to express what they are thinking. It really looks bad for this topic. Look at the smoking gun that is the real estate deals made on Christmas day. They were and outright give aways that this was a false flag.

Last edited by raburgeson; 24-06-2017 at 03:50 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 03:59 PM   #25
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,382
Likes: 443 (296 Posts)
Default

Do not think people can't die from a false flag attack. Weather children were killed or not is up for grabs. Look at the nuke they had in the air for Charleston. People were going to die on a large scale. Our government is the dirtiest crookedest outfit on the planet. They are a spirit cooking child raping crowd of assholes an need to spend the rest of their lives in jail or, preferably be hung.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #26
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Do not think people can't die from a false flag attack.
Hey, listen....I am not going to argue against a false flag operation. It's hard to prove but not out of the question. Faking the whole thing though....that's just crap!!

Quote:
Our government is the dirtiest crookedest outfit on the planet.
Not my government.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #27
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Hey, listen....I am not going to argue against a false flag operation. It's hard to prove but not out of the question. Faking the whole thing though....that's just crap!!



Not my government.
Oh fuck yeah, your government is exactly as the man said. The fact that you don't see it as corrupt pretty much sums you up in a nutshell.

Noah died twice and that was a direct "F you" to those who spot these things. They don't care who knows what, and they hire little clowns to troll forums with a script ready to go. But they are trying to support a lie, so it's a tough gig.... it's just much easier to hold up the truth.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #28
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Oh fuck yeah, your government is exactly as the man said. The fact that you don't see it as corrupt pretty much sums you up in a nutshell.
What a really dull person you are....what vacuous lack of acumen and what a useless grasp of logic. He is referring to the United States government and my comment was that THAT is not MY government I am fully aware that every government has corruption at multiple levels...but since you brought the subject up you seem oblivious to the general status quo whereby it is a power structure way above governments that calls all the shots!

Quote:
Noah died twice and that was a direct "F you" to those who spot these things.
No he didn't

Quote:
They don't care who knows what, and they hire little clowns to troll forums with a script ready to go.
These clowns you speak of, these would be the muppets who pervade yootub as well who claim events are manufactured and hoaxed rather than actually executed....a million times easier to do and far more evil

Consider yourself in that group

Quote:
But they are trying to support a lie, so it's a tough gig.... it's just much easier to hold up the truth.
You are a delusional auto-hoaxer who knows jack about jack. NONE of these events are faaaaked. They all happened, just who was behind them and why is the problem. THE problem and only problem. The true clowns obscure this major thing by suggesting they never happened and cloud the whole thing with a stupidity that is off the scale. Rather than get to the matter of who benefits etc. the crux becomes how did they faaaaake it and hey look at the flimsy shite that "proves" it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #29
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What a really dull person you are....what vacuous lack of acumen and what a useless grasp of logic. He is referring to the United States government and my comment was that THAT is not MY government I am fully aware that every government has corruption at multiple levels...but since you brought the subject up you seem oblivious to the general status quo whereby it is a power structure way above governments that calls all the shots!



No he didn't



These clowns you speak of, these would be the muppets who pervade yootub as well who claim events are manufactured and hoaxed rather than actually executed....a million times easier to do and far more evil

Consider yourself in that group



You are a delusional auto-hoaxer who knows jack about jack. NONE of these events are faaaaked. They all happened, just who was behind them and why is the problem. THE problem and only problem. The true clowns obscure this major thing by suggesting they never happened and cloud the whole thing with a stupidity that is off the scale. Rather than get to the matter of who benefits etc. the crux becomes how did they faaaaake it and hey look at the flimsy shite that "proves" it
Are you considered "good at what you do" where you are at?



You're not accorded the same respect here.
Likes: (1)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #30
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Are you considered "good at what you do" where you are at?
Piffle.


Quote:
You're not accorded the same respect here.
Trolling. I'm plenty good enough to debunk the crap you come up with. You are the person who unbelievably thought that a controlled explosion was a drill....

You fail at every junction and now think that you can get to me by telling me the nutty auto hoaxers don't hold me in high regard.

Good
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:25 PM   #31
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Noah died twice and that was a direct "F you" to those who spot these things.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/peshawar.asp

Truth. Proper truth, doesn't involve internet muppets slobbering at the mouth with glee as they blunder across something and think they know what it means.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:47 PM   #32
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Look at the smoking gun that is the real estate deals made on Christmas day. They were and outright give aways that this was a false flag.
Yeah, look at the "smoking gun" and ignore the braindead easy to understand debunks

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sa...or-free.t3198/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 02:09 PM   #33
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Yes, but Sandy Hook was faked down to no children actually dying. It was a drill made "real" by the media. Since you can't do any "research" outside of your "Today in the MSM" script, you're not doing anything that's effective. You're not very good at this. Never actually saying anything but Piffle or Bollocks isn't changing anyone's mind, because you're a liar. You know it, everyone reading it knows it. It's pathetic.

It's just reading absolute nothing from someone who doesn't even believe what they are typing. You're just fun to pick on at this point. Please keep posting. You are the designate, lone, MSM champion. And you are doing a lousy job of it. Once again, your material is bogus, and that's why the job sucks.

Be proud. Well not really, I'm embarrassed for you.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 02:43 PM   #34
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,214 (956 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, but Sandy Hook was faked down to no children actually dying. It was a drill made "real" by the media. Since you can't do any "research" outside of your "Today in the MSM" script, you're not doing anything that's effective. You're not very good at this. Never actually saying anything but Piffle or Bollocks isn't changing anyone's mind, because you're a liar. You know it, everyone reading it knows it. It's pathetic.

It's just reading absolute nothing from someone who doesn't even believe what they are typing. You're just fun to pick on at this point. Please keep posting. You are the designate, lone, MSM champion. And you are doing a lousy job of it. Once again, your material is bogus, and that's why the job sucks.

Be proud. Well not really, I'm embarrassed for you.
Wrongisron. Nothing you just typed was accurate. I don't defend MSM I attack stupid. Sandy Hook is faaaaake believers are the loons on the autohoax mountain of shite.

Didn't you like the dead obvious proven explanation for the "twice dead" kid....you ignored it. Put it with the other stuff that confuses you like fire drills and controlled detonation ..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-07-2017 at 02:46 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.