Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 21-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #61
davebeard

ok I read your post #8 so maybe you can tell me this

apart from news coverage, what proof do you have that these children were genuinely there, and were genuinely killed?

just be brief
Old 21-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #62
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
ok I read your post #8 so maybe you can tell me this
Maybe I can.

Quote:
apart from news coverage, what proof do you have that these children were genuinely there, and were genuinely killed?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sandy-hook-exposed/

Quote:
just be brief
You have the burden of proof not me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlJCn7RoQ4

I very rarely use this word, but anyone who claims that no children died is a total cxxt!

If you are a truth seeker, watch MY video all the way through!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #63
davebeard

I said apart from news coverage, that includes snopes, myles power is just quoting news coverage and using emotive language

whats your proof truegroup? hit me with a direct answer.

"the burden of proof is on you" doesn't tell me what proof you have..

Last edited by davebeard; 21-07-2018 at 08:37 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #64
truegroup

Quote:
I said apart from news coverage, that includes snopes, myles power is just quoting news coverage and using emotive language

whats your proof truegroup? hit me with a direct answer.

"the burden of proof is on you" doesn't tell me what proof you have..
No. YOU have the burden of proof and you don't get to arm wave away stuff because you don't like the source.

That video shows some of the utter stupid. You ignored it?

List...no video ...list..... 5 irrefutable pieces of evidence and you'd best not post some of that moronic flimsy shit Alex Jones spews out
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #65
mranderson

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/swank/090313

Quote:
One would think an entire think-tank university staff is behind Snopes.

Not so. It's a couple — husband and wife.

Their opinions are considered bible by countless who check out "the facts" by going to Snopes.com. These countless include college profs, Congresspersons, the National Review writers, and masses climbing all over the grassroots.

Stop it. You are being duped on many occasion by two political and theological liberals. That's right. Liberals.

Their names are David and Barbara Mikkelson of Los Angeles.
David also left Barb for a hooker , so it seems Barb is on her own these days at Snopes.

I would trust Snopes as much as I would trust say ......... Netenyahu's public relations staff to give you the truth of anything.

I wonder what Snopes thinks about Building 7.

Let's have a look.

Nothing , not a mention of it. But they do say it is false that the WTC came down in a controlled demolition , or more precisely that some European Journal said this.

Snopes manipulates opinion by framing a question in a certain way so it can provide a false mark against a real event.

Sandy Hook ? I don't know what happened there at all , but I know there are people who have no issue with seeing children die to achieve their aims.

Snopes , I don't think it helps build a case for the truth by using Snopes True Group.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #66
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No. YOU have the burden of proof and you don't get to arm wave away stuff because you don't like the source.

That video shows some of the utter stupid. You ignored it?

List...no video ...list..... 5 irrefutable pieces of evidence and you'd best not post some of that moronic flimsy shit Alex Jones spews out
no I watched the whole thing, there are a couple of details the guy got wrong,
as in, they dont tally up with the original "official" version,

for example no children "ran to gene rosens house" the news report said they were left there by the school bus driver (and thats totally nuts) so myles power left that detail out, your definiton of "utter stupid" has been carefully crafted in that particular movie,

the "robbie parker smile" audio was not presented fully for example, plus the emotive language myles power uses is almost like he's trying to persuade people and not inform them, he also does the "psychology behind conspiracy theories" bit. it's all so... persuasive,

why is that do you suppose?

Last edited by davebeard; 21-07-2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: added quote
Old 22-07-2018, 12:10 AM   #67
truegroup

Quote:
why is that do you suppose?
Don't take this the wrong way.

I am not debating this, not because I am afraid to be proven wrong, or because my knowledge is inadequate. It fucking nauseates me, that there are human beings out there, so colossally insensitive and fucked up by their own delusion.

So carry on, you be the warrior for "the truf"

Not much leaves me speechless, but you fuckers
Quote:
Old 22-07-2018, 02:57 AM   #68
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

You and the other muppets claim no children were killed! YOU are the one who disagrees with Icke.
Show me where I ever said no children were killed ....

I'm not even sure AJ said that ....

AJ and DI study this stuff full time , they don't always agree on everything , but when they do agree you can be 99% certain they are correct.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 06:24 AM   #69
davebeard

I'm saying no children were killed.
I'm also saying the event was a false flag.

you can't provide any proof, just regurgitated news coverage. never mind. @truegroup

Last edited by davebeard; 22-07-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #70
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Show me where I ever said no children were killed ....
Some of your quotes!!

"the shooting was a hoax and the parents of the victims are actors."

"Many of the parents of the 'victims'"

"relaxed and smiling as she talks about the day her son supposedly died "

Inverted commas says you don't believe they were victims! You use the word supposedly!

But this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The only claims I have made is the event was "... fake , probably planned years in advance"

with regards to the alleged victim whose supposed parents are suing AJ , I said " who knows if her 'son ' was really her's or where he is now . "

Those who have seriously studied this have concluded that probably no one died , they have spent more time than me on this , I suspect they are correct ...

The DI article was written soon after the event , it takes months before all the information comes out and DI may now be of the opinion that probably no one died
He is linking to AJ articles on this court case which suggests he supports his position.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
I'm not even sure AJ said that ....
You aren't sure if you have your grundies on the right way round

Your repellent opinion is nauseating.
Quote:
Old 22-07-2018, 08:30 AM   #71
scottishryan

Had to double check the title of the thread, thought I was in a Moon Hoax thread for a second #Confused

My Paranormal/Spiritual Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/30rone
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 08:40 AM   #72
truegroup

Jesus, ex mods trolling me now
Quote: