Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 07-06-2017, 12:04 PM   #781
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
just how much of our weather is manmade?
were the gales in the uk the last 2 days manmade?
in the last year i have never known so many high gales so regularly so i'm starting to question.
How would the gales be made do you think? Why would they be man-made? What purpose would it serve? Stong-ish winds in June not particularly unusual. If there really are more gales (if that's confirmed by British amateur meteorologists), could that not be due to climate change?

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 07-06-2017 at 12:06 PM.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #782
bamboozooka

haarp redirecting the jet stream? purpose, well i dislike the gales, it stops me enjoying the outdoors so can instill depression and bit like sad in winter. climate change a theory from a bunch of freemason scientists?
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #783
truth seeker 09

RichieFromBoston:

Agen
da 21: The elites are destroying the air, food and water

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #784
thermion

Yeah, some days I have to shovel this stuff off my car before I can get out the drive!
Old 24-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #785
raburgeson

No T. Bearden dealt with several different types of energy. Take notes on his discussion about scalar energy.

I have some concerns that the mainstream is targeting China over an attack on the USS Fitzgerald. Specially worried about it being Cyclone season and knowing what they can do. It's an incredible population near the shores in that country. My fingers are crossed and I extend best wishes. You see the war mongering propaganda does not work on me.

I'm tired of the rhetoric of the deep state. I do not get confused between love of country and swallowing their lies.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:50 PM   #786
truth seeker 09

martyleeds33:

Under a Chemtrail-laden sky

Old 13-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #787
truth seeker 09

RichieFromBoston:

Air Forces planes are SPRAYING Americans

Old 23-09-2017, 04:41 PM   #788
raburgeson

HAARP is located in Alaska were the flux density of the Earth is high. Do they hide a HAARP device in Antarctica? HAARP among other things is called an atmospheric heater. Heating the upper atmosphere could cause major problems. Is HAARP destroying the ozone layer and could it be disrupting other layers? Exciting sparse molecules in the upper atmosphere might not be a good idea.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #789
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
HAARP is located in Alaska were the flux density of the Earth is high. Do they hide a HAARP device in Antarctica? HAARP among other things is called an atmospheric heater. Heating the upper atmosphere could cause major problems. Is HAARP destroying the ozone layer and could it be disrupting other layers? Exciting sparse molecules in the upper atmosphere might not be a good idea.
Correction: HAARP is an ionospheric heater. Not the same thing at all. Nothing to do with the ozone layer.

It is an HF radio transmitter designed to carry out various experiments on the ionosphere - and a trained eye looking at the antenna array indicates it operates on the frequencies they state. When operating it can be heard on a SW radio if you know what you're looking for if propagation conditions are suitable.

They have open days. I'd really like to go up and walk around the facility - at least the parts that are not restricted, if there are any. Open-days are not the sort of activity you'd expect from a top-secret government facility. Do they have open-days at Area 51 for example?

Maybe it's worth remembering that a lot of stuff has been written about this facility (and a few smaller similar ones) by people who don't know the difference between a kW and a kHz. And the power needed to do a fraction of the sinister stuff attributed to it would saturate all sorts of amateur and professional RF monitoring equipment across the world.

Yes, I've read Angels Don't Play This HAARP - written by two guys with no relevant scientific qualifications, let alone an understanding in atmospheric physics. So how will they know whether what they're being told is fact or fiction?

If anyone wants to research the effects of much more power beamed into the ionosphere for over two decades - look into Cold War broadcasting and jamming over Europe. (Actually it don't do very much!)
Old 04-10-2017, 03:31 PM   #790
wakeandsee

Question Plane trails, now you see them, now you don't, then you do again

Many times I have seen a plane with the usual wide trail, lose it and continue on with no discernable trail at all, only to resume some time later with another trail as before.
How does the theory of engine exhaust and nothing else explain this?
wakeandsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #791
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsee View Post
Many times I have seen a plane with the usual wide trail, lose it and continue on with no discernible trail at all, only to resume some time later with another trail as before.
How does the theory of engine exhaust and nothing else explain this?
You could ask a meteorologist about abrupt temperature and/or humidity changes in the lower stratosphere.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:31 PM   #792
wakeandsee

Default On/off plane trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
You could ask a meteorologist about abrupt temperature and/or humidity changes in the lower stratosphere.
Ok, perhaps there's one on here.
I'm more inclined towards the chem trail theory, abrupt changes would have to be very few and far between to explain this phenomenon.

This by ken232 is imo, well worth a look, if you can get your head around it.

You will need to be open minded as it's controversial to say the least, but my gut feeling is inclined to think it's quite possible.

http://www.dataasylum.com
Old 04-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #793
thermion

Unfortunately, informed opinion from meteorologists, geophysicists, astronomers, pilots, etc. (amateur or professional) is remarkably rare on this forum. I suspect they decide not to bang their heads against a brick wall. I always wear a helmet...
Old 04-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #794
wakeandsee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsee View Post
Ok, perhaps there's one on here.
I'm more inclined towards the chem trail theory, abrupt changes would have to be very few and far between to explain this phenomenon.

This by ken232 is imo, well worth a look, if you can get your head around it.

You will need to be open minded as it's controversial to say the least, but my gut feeling is inclined to think it's quite possible.

http://www.dataasylum.com
It could explain how they fake events, without the fear of the crisis actors informing anyone.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #795
bamboozooka

hollywood will be telling us how they create the weather in the new film Geostorm. all will be clear. and the asleep ones will still think it really is all just fiction.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/?ref_=nv_sr_1
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 02:44 PM   #796
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
hollywood will be telling us how they create the weather in the new film Geostorm. all will be clear. and the asleep ones will still think it really is all just fiction.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Really it is
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #797
truth seeker 09

3CreepyTV:

Old 04-01-2018, 02:05 AM   #798
truth seeker 09

RichieFromBoston:

Wake up! Chemtrails are real.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 04-01-2018 at 02:54 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:35 PM   #799
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
RichieFromBoston:

Wake up! Chemtrails are real.
HildaFromWigan:

Wake up! Chemtrails are a load of old bollocks

Sky pointers aren't evidence. You seek the truth. THAT was it.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 07-01-2018 at 08:37 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:35 PM   #800
truth seeker 09

Dane Wigington @ http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/