Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-04-2018, 12:00 PM   #221
tesla

surprised more people are not following this
Old 09-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #222
decim

I have been trying.
Yours Tesla is the 1st post I have been able to read on this thread for weeks without getting redirected to another site.
If I skip back to page 11 it redirects.
Anyone else get this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla View Post
surprised more people are not following this
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 03:01 PM   #223
MalvernMick

Old 08-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #224
supertzar

Latest Q

May 7 2018 23:36:41 (EST) Q !2jsTvXXmXs 66 ????
Think LOGICALLY.
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
Who is the AG?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Use LOGIC.
Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
What if the same data is being used by other investigators?
What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
What would be the purpose of creating confusion?
What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Everyone has an opinion.
Few have the facts.
Few know the plan.
Midterms [save & push]?
Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
Power at all costs?
Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.
Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
What is the DOJ responsible for?
What is the FBI responsible for?
Why did HRC get a free pass?
Use LOGIC.
Define single shooter.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.
JUSTICE.
Q
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #225
MalvernMick

Old 15-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #226
tnt1

All the other forums are debating if not arguing about the divide that is but isn't there between Q followers.
It appears one 'grand leader' if you want to call Bill R that seems to think there is a lot of addiction going on with Q phenom. I think Bill is way off here personally because he seems to forget that that specific addiction has nothing to do with Q per say but was in existence and being fed long before Q phenom came along.

The net addiction and particularly the one having to do with addiction to some topics to get their dopamine high was present and well developed by such figures as Simon Parks, David Wilcox, Corey Good and more that came and went before Q. This search and destroy Guru search theme is so familiar that certainly everyone will remember that the addiction was already well established for most of these same folks long ago.

If you notice the only new faces in the Q phenom were the ones recently outed for trying to just profit off it writing books and so on. The rest of them are the same gang of folks hooked on all the others mentioned and many more before that because that is what they do I think. They are all constantly in search for a teacher, some guru to lead them along dangling another carrot and then they get bored with it, or the carrot tastes sour after a time and you see this same MO play out everytime. Just a matter of time now before the Q topic gets shoved into the same categories as Gaia, Good, Wilcox, and Parks stuffed in there good with Ancient Aliens and Tellinger and a few more that came and went before that. All fallen angels I guess ey?

This end for Q was so predictable it's not even funny anymore.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:07 PM   #227
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
All the other forums are debating if not arguing about the divide that is but isn't there between Q followers.
It appears one 'grand leader' if you want to call Bill R that seems to think there is a lot of addiction going on with Q phenom. I think Bill is way off here personally because he seems to forget that that specific addiction has nothing to do with Q per say but was in existence and being fed long before Q phenom came along.

The net addiction and particularly the one having to do with addiction to some topics to get their dopamine high was present and well developed by such figures as Simon Parks, David Wilcox, Corey Good and more that came and went before Q. This search and destroy Guru search theme is so familiar that certainly everyone will remember that the addiction was already well established for most of these same folks long ago.

If you notice the only new faces in the Q phenom were the ones recently outed for trying to just profit off it writing books and so on. The rest of them are the same gang of folks hooked on all the others mentioned and many more before that because that is what they do I think. They are all constantly in search for a teacher, some guru to lead them along dangling another carrot and then they get bored with it, or the carrot tastes sour after a time and you see this same MO play out everytime. Just a matter of time now before the Q topic gets shoved into the same categories as Gaia, Good, Wilcox, and Parks stuffed in there good with Ancient Aliens and Tellinger and a few more that came and went before that. All fallen angels I guess ey?

This end for Q was so predictable it's not even funny anymore.

Who is Bill R and what does he have to do with Q?

Q has no face. Corsi and AJ got off the train when Q posted "Be careful who you follow." Are you sure you know what Q is? You sound confused.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:19 PM   #228
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Who is Bill R and what does he have to do with Q?

Q has no face. Corsi and AJ got off the train when Q posted "Be careful who you follow."
Bill Ryan is also off the train. He posted earlier and a couple others as well. I'm thinking Lionel will be off the Q train also here shortly. Q is not human. If it is it's a program made or set up by a human and now is independent and simply running as it scans open source material and then poses questions to readers.

I'm with Bill really on this one. I think Q is a an experiment and a psyop by one of the three letter agencies. Many think Q is Michael Flynn but I'd say that is unlikely unless he is posting using his phone because some of the posts took place while he was in public and I don't see how he could do both. Anyway, it appears to me that the Q phenom is dying and threads like this on other forums are being locked and dying off now.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #229
supertzar

I have no idea who Bill Ryan is. Never heard of him. Have you read very many of the 1300+ Q posts?

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2018 at 01:25 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:13 PM   #230
tnt1

Quote:
I have no idea who Bill Ryan is. Never heard of him. Have you read very many of the 1300+ Q posts?
Sure I can't help but read them since most of my friends on both Facebook and Twitter post them nearly as soon as they are up. Bill owns project avalon forum another forum covering topics much like this one.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:15 PM   #231
supertzar

Quote:
Sure I can't help but read them since most of my friends on both Facebook and Twitter post them nearly as soon as they are up. Bill owns project avalon forum another forum covering topics much like this one.
What is the point of talking about him or any of the rest of these people? Do they have superior knowledge of Q? AJ and Corsi not looking too good to a lot of people now.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 03:47 PM   #232
tnt1

Quote:
What is the point of talking about him or any of the rest of these people? Do they have superior knowledge of Q? AJ and Corsi not looking too good to a lot of people now.
They are respected in the community by many yes. Not all of course but many of them. What is the point of questioning anyone and everything that questions Q like you have to be on the defensive for him? It's almost like the knee jerk responses Bill was talking about indicating addiction because if Q is real, where is the need to question and go on the defense coming from unless it's from doubt? Something motivates the knee jerk response which is pretty much the same across the board.

Question Q and his validity and be cornered by followers and devout as they go on the defense. It's striking to me because if this was another subject not Q would you question the validity of bringing up others the same way? I think not. It seems you are threatened somehow by my questions about Q which in itself seems to me to indicate maybe some soul searching on your own to see why? Where is your dog in the hunt?
Old 15-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #233
supertzar

Quote:
They are respected in the community by many yes. Not all of course but many of them. What is the point of questioning anyone and everything that questions Q like you have to be on the defensive for him? It's almost like the knee jerk responses Bill was talking about indicating addiction because if Q is real, where is the need to question and go on the defense coming from unless it's from doubt? Something motivates the knee jerk response which is pretty much the same across the board.

Question Q and his validity and be cornered by followers and devout as they go on the defense. It's striking to me because if this was another subject not Q would you question the validity of bringing up others the same way? I think not. It seems you are threatened somehow by my questions about Q which in itself seems to me to indicate maybe some soul searching on your own to see why? Where is your dog in the hunt?
I've been obsessed with Q since November and I never heard of the guy - that's all. I know what Project Camelot is so I've probably seen him before but not for a long time. You are stating opinions on Q based on what certain people are saying who don't have anything to do with Q. Don't see what is wrong with countering your line of reasoning. It doesn't matter what Michael Derpowitz or Johnathan Schillzbot thinks. You think Q is over because of what? Certain alternative media characters are saying it is?

Last edited by supertzar; 15-05-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #234
tnt1

Yeah basically. Q is dead. It's not just certain folks. It's ring leaders and forum owners hosting topics of discussion that were helping the movement and phenomenon take off and now they lost interest. These people have huge followings so all the people viewing there will have to seek other avenues and I don't see a lot cropping up do you? Besides nothing revealed wasn't already there in the open source anyway. There is nothing there but hype and questions and some general insults calling people stupid all the time! And what is this do you believe in coincidence?

All things coincide. Everything coincides so certainly coincidence does exist. NASA, JPL, Skunk Works they all figured out all points in space and time connect therefore all coincides. There is so much more that indicates it nothing more than another experiment having to do with mentally controlling people that I saw nearly immediately that it had to be another plant by the deep state.

I suppose you believe in Corey Good also? And Gaia and all the Sphere Being Alliance nonsense too!?

Last edited by tnt1; 15-05-2018 at 04:08 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 04:14 PM   #235
tnt1

I just looked around again and browsed looking at the people standing down from Q now and it seems to me the ones with the largest followings, the ones that did the most interpretation of the posts and the leaders of the venues where these things were hosted are all collectively saying it's time for Q to shit or get off the pot! In other words enough games lead us, follow us or get out of the way and stop fucking around.
Old 15-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #236
supertzar

Quote:
Yeah basically. Q is dead. It's not just certain folks. It's ring leaders and forum owners hosting topics of discussion that were helping the movement and phenomenon take off and now they lost interest. These people have huge followings so all the people viewing there will have to seek other avenues and I don't see a lot cropping up do you? Besides nothing revealed wasn't already there in the open source anyway. There is nothing there but hype and questions and some general insults calling people stupid all the time! And what is this do you believe in coincidence?

All things coincide. Everything coincides so certainly coincidence does exist. NASA, JPL, Skunk Works they all figured out all points in space and time connect therefore all coincides. There is so much more that indicates it nothing more than another experiment having to do with mentally controlling people that I saw nearly immediately that it had to be another plant by the deep state.

I suppose you believe in Corey Good also? And Gaia and all the Sphere Being Alliance nonsense too!?
What threads? The one I am reading is going strong at 440 pages and follows a 1776 page thread. Q smacked down AJ and Corsi for trying to hijack without even calling them by name. The only thing you mentioned I have ever heard of is Corey Goode and I know nothing about him.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:05 AM   #237
MalvernMick

Quote:
What threads? The one I am reading is going strong at 440 pages and follows a 1776 page thread. Q smacked down AJ and Corsi for trying to hijack without even calling them by name. The only thing you mentioned I have ever heard of is Corey Goode and I know nothing about him.
Corey Goode is closely linked to David Wilcock and Gaia TV. He's an insider from the Secret Space Program. If you look for Sphere Being Alliance on YouTube you'll find him. He's done some interesting stuff about Antarctica. He has validated a lot of what William Tompkins has said.

Last edited by MalvernMick; 17-05-2018 at 06:07 AM.
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #238
oneriver

I thought Corey Goode was well and truly debunked as a fraud?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #239
tnt1

Sights have these formats they follow now. Take ThirdPhaseofthemoon as an example.

Here is a huge sight dedicated to CGI mostly but they deny it. I know the world watches them because they have huge followings and do great videos but you see that is the kicker. They'll go out and do legit shows. Like right now they are gathering huge subscribers, new subscribers that have no clue because they are covering the Hawaii volcano up close and personal like none of the others I mean even risking their own asses at times just to get a shot and it's all real. It's on the live feed and they are there for real and it's really happening.

They'll do three or four of those in a row and it's all real. Then they'll thrown in a UFO video of another subject and there is the CGI and the phony but it's now viewed with belief see? They have subscribers convinced they are going out doing real videos and then when they show the UFO funky stuff the talk about it, believe it and share it.

So yeah a lot of people think it's over that they are known, they are known frauds or known fakers or suspect at the least but it doesn't matter because those old subscribers fall off and new people hop on board the way they do it and they repeat it and others are doing this like Alex Jones and Gaia all doing some real to convince but throwing in the agenda stuff as they go. Discernment is a must with all these sights.

Last edited by tnt1; 17-05-2018 at 09:28 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 10:41 AM   #240
davebeard

Latest Qanon Posts complete list (anonymous link)