Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 09-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #1

Default David ickes chart

http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/portraits/kBt74Gzq647u.htm
not sure if the info is correct but think so according to his biography . Heres an interpretation of his chart anyway for those who know a bit about the subject .Analise's is on the link
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
dedicate

Very interesting. This looks right. Mars well placed and rising is why he has such tremendous energy (once was a professional athelet).

But the really interesting parts are the outer planets (not to dig at Chris, but these planets ARE important).. The unconventional Uranus in the 9th, conjuct the changing Moon in Cancer is why he has learned and experienced so much about what he teaches from traveling to far off places. The square to Saturn in the 12th could indicate some past karma restricting his advancement in this area.-- look to situations in the home, either past or present that are blocking him finding out the TRUTH. But Neptune and Mars are pushing him onward in these esoteric and little known areas, so expect more from Icke in the future.

He's got a wonderful chart. I could go on.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
neil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
I could go on.
Please do!
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
hagbard_celine

There's a book about David's astrology, but it's out of print and very rare. I had a copy but as usual, lent it out to someone and never got it back.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:23 AM   #5
dedicate

Pluto in Leo in the 10th house of career trine to Mercury and Venus in Aries in the 6th.

Leo is the kingly sign and where it is placed is where we find our joy/fun/laughter in life.. So we see that Icke derives a lot of joy from his "choosen" career. He truely likes what he does.

With Pluto placed there, we see that a lot of the work he does goes on behing the scene -- where and when no body is around to see... and his career will be seen as "out there" when viewed by the public. But we see that he is able to bring these projects to people in an informative and creative way,, (the trine to Venus and Mercury). In other words, though he deals in difficult, unknown subjects, he has the abilty to communicate effectively and make people feel welcome with his presense (6th house).

I get the impression from Icke and from this chart that he is a nice guy, a good person. I would trust him.

There is a theory that where the Sun is located in a chart tells us where the person is in his/her evolution. If this is true, we might see that Icke is an old soul.. (the setting Sun).. He is on the last leg of some sort of personal destiny train. With the Moon on a First Quarter, I would say that Icke has his whole life too live out his destiny -- a nice ride.

He could do more in just this life, but that is up to him.. and that is not easy and sort of late. I say it is late for him because he has denied religion and choosen not to make THOSE chancy moves -- a true Taurean.-- I'll look into some of what makes Icke tick spiritually in my next post.

Last edited by dedicate; 12-05-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:58 AM   #6
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
There's a book about David's astrology, but it's out of print and very rare. I had a copy but as usual, lent it out to someone and never got it back.
Never lend the original copy of a book, always photocopy it for your friend; hope you get your book back some time HC.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:39 AM   #7
neil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
I'll look into some of what makes Icke tick spiritually in my next post.
Thanks, dedicate.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #8

I noticed leo is at midheaven which i read also indicates career .This would fit well with being an outspoken naturla leader in his chosen field .Would be interested to hear more about the suns location concerning where you are
in your evolution .
Old 14-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
dedicate

It's just an amazing chart. It's good that I know a little about David Icke already, because his chart just points up that Astrology is a true science.

Notice how there is a splay of plantets at the left and the right. These points are power points. And in his chart the planet placement there is quite amazing, powerful and dynamic. We also see that there are "heavy" planets at the zenith, another primary power point. So he is like an Atlas of sorts, carrying a weighty subject around.

His part of fortune is grounded. Sinks deep into the earth so to speak, but is in Capricorn. So he is grounded and founded best when at the tip top peaks. Itsnt' that amazing?

I don't know what that astaroid with a moon and cross under is or means, but that could give us a key to where Ike's spiritual roots are.. what tradition he may have need to explore.

The Sun is an individual's identity. It's placement in the chart will give the reader an idea best what that person is about.-- his personal destiny, etc.. That's why we are known by our "sun sign". When it's rising, -- a new life mission and raren to go.. When born at midnight, a deep complex inner nature rules you. In the 5th house, born to party and live life to it's fullest -- a real late nighter.
Old 15-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #10
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Here's one I made on the astrodienst website:

lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #11
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
Never lend the original copy of a book, always photocopy it for your friend; hope you get your book back some time HC.

Thanks. Hope so. I can't remember the author's name. It was a lady called Judy something.

Old 15-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #12
redhead

Is there anywhere we can get our own charts made?
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
Is there anywhere we can get our own charts made?
just sent you a pm with info on it re free chart program
Old 15-05-2008, 04:05 PM   #14
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

The name of the book Hagbard Celine mentioned is called "Astrology Of A Prophet" by Judy Hall.

I had a karmic astrology reading done by Judy through the post. It was a bit expensive but very interesting. The astrology part was spot on. Not sure about the past lives yet, but apparently I was a nun a long time ago at Walsingham Abbey, around pre medieval times, which apparently was built on an ancient Celtic site, which I lived by during those times as well. She also mentioned me being a High Priestess some time "way back, long ago" .

Free charts can be done easily here. This is a great site:

http://www.astro.com/
Old 17-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #15
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
The name of the book Hagbard Celine mentioned is called "Astrology Of A Prophet" by Judy Hall.

I had a karmic astrology reading done by Judy through the post. It was a bit expensive but very interesting. The astrology part was spot on. Not sure about the past lives yet, but apparently I was a nun a long time ago at Walsingham Abbey, around pre medieval times, which apparently was built on an ancient Celtic site, which I lived by during those times as well. She also mentioned me being a High Priestess some time "way back, long ago" .

Free charts can be done easily here. This is a great site:

http://www.astro.com/
Yes, thanks for doing that! I'd completly forgotten that I'd mentioned it on the forum before.

Judy's horoscope appears in In The Light of Experience and it's very interesting.

Old 17-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #16
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, thanks for doing that! I'd completly forgotten that I'd mentioned it on the forum before.

Judy's horoscope appears in In The Light of Experience and it's very interesting.
The Light Of Experience......is that a book?

Edited to add:

Interesting. Just found the book on Amazon. Thanks for mentioning it!

Later!

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 17-05-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 19-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #17
hagbard_celine

Quote:
The Light Of Experience......is that a book?

Edited to add:

Interesting. Just found the book on Amazon. Thanks for mentioning it!

Later!
Itr's David's 1993 autobiography. Sadly it's out of print so buying it will set you back a few quid.

Old 19-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #18
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Itr's David's 1993 autobiography. Sadly it's out of print so buying it will set you back a few quid.
I was lucky to find a fairly cheap copy then!

Woo hoo!
Old 20-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #19
hagbard_celine

Quote:
I was lucky to find a fairly cheap copy then!

Woo hoo!
Did you enjoy it?

Old 20-05-2008, 01:59 PM   #20
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Did you enjoy it?
Give it time to arrive first....I might be a little psychic, but not that psychic!