Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 27-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #41
amar7

pusshhhhhh
Up ^^
amar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #42
critical_analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post

See the masonic handshake above......well now look below

Aside from the hand shake between Nas and Jay Z not looking quite like the masonic one, that picture has also been photoshopped.
His thumb is bent at an impossible angle.
critical_analysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 04:46 AM   #43
madthumbs

OMG! David Icke has this:

on his forum! -Therefore he is evil and Satanic!

If the masses are controlled by religion, and that religion uses racism... well I just can't make sense of it in this context.
Old 28-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #44
stikmata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine naked fellow View Post
Great thread.

But I would also like to take time out to promote :

LOL!

I thought those guys were on some revolutionary-conscious type stuff..... UNTIL I saw this pic of one of em doing some masonic hand gesture:

clearly they're just like the rest of them bastids!
stikmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 11:12 AM   #45
amar7

Stop talkin crap guys..
Who cares about these little unknown underground rappers.

Jay-Z is a hypded up commercial/sell-out rapper and there is a possibility that he is working with them so that he could reach that fame.
As we all (?) know the Illuminati or whatever you might call them, control the media like newspapers, TV, and big parts of the music-"industry"....
That hand-gesture thing is not much of a sign, but with an open mind one can see that the media reality is often not the reality as it is

Anyway i ain't going to bother with you talking nonsense, if you find that all ridiculous then fine, you're free to think so

Here's my issue again, please help me finding that MP3: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=40

Last edited by amar7; 28-03-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 28-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #46
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
i think after jail, with the all eyez on me album, he went into the whole gangsta stuff for money and out of anger. look at the his albums before all eyez on me, three albums were all political, tracks like words of wisdom, keep ya head up, brenda's got a baby, me against the world etc.

then he went through the deathrow/suge knight phase, whilst in this phase, he started to see how things were built/run, and then wanted to turn back, eg makavelli. when deathrow realised 2pac was through with gangsta stuff and wanted to get back to heavy/real/conscionous stuff, he got whacked.
can you reccomend a tupac album?
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #47
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:

other stars in the nwo are madonna, and many actresses. some think natalie portman/dated a rothschild, sacrlett johannsen/monarch archetype eg jayne mansfield, anne nicole smith, marilyn monroe etc, english stars are also in the nwo, eg keira knightley/disney films, helen mirren/the queen film are all a part of the nwo.

the nwo run the entertainment industry, movies and music, because these shape the minds of the masses. add to this media eg news, rothschild own reuters and book companies.
yeah i think portman is still with the rothscild she also took 'time off' and studied psychology at harvard.

one of my friends also points out the big canadian presence in the entertainment industry.
Old 28-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #48
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
I've been going to the Glastonbury festival for nearly thirty years , I've always called it my spiritual home, I've always felt an energy there and always left feeling 'charged'. Last year I left feeling drained, I don't claim to know exactly what is going on but I've had 'feelings' about the event. I have registered to go this year but this post has just made my mind up, sadly I shall not be going there again.

seeing the truth is setting me free
yep jay-z is headlining glasto this year.
Old 28-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #49
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
Stop talkin crap guys..
Who cares about these little unknown underground rappers.

Jay-Z is a hypded up commercial/sell-out rapper and there is a possibility that he is working with them so that he could reach that fame.
As we all (?) know the Illuminati or whatever you might call them, control the media like newspapers, TV, and big parts of the music-"industry"....
That hand-gesture thing is not much of a sign, but with an open mind one can see that the media reality is often not the reality as it is

Anyway i ain't going to bother with you talking nonsense, if you find that all ridiculous then fine, you're free to think so

Here's my issue again, please help me finding that MP3: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=40
Little known underground rappers are hip hop!

If you doubt that rap in general is written by one person then listen to Ice Cube performing Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It from 4min 47 sec and tell me that it ain't the same person responsible as in an Immortal-technique track from the album Revolutionary Vol II. The whole industry is fucked right now because the one responsible for the material used for the past 13 years has awoken up from his drug induced slumber.

Now what I am saying is going to produce cognitive dissonance in a lot of people. The reason for it is because they aren't capable of the lyrical output like this one person can do. This one person has been writing hit lyrics since the age of 9. Due to the oppressive background they came from. They lacked self belief in their ability. So they use to just write and write and save it to their computer. Not knowing wtf was going down.

Underground Rappers are important. As they push and challenge your mind with realism. Now all you have to do is ensure that the rappers are using their own material. I don't take anything away from those able to perform. The same goes for any genre of music. How many are actually singing their own lyrics. If you break it all down and study the way that the words are constructed together you can see those performing others material. Of course you have to allow for the individuals personal development changing their lyrics over time.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #50
ian2day
Inactive

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. Although its not rap, it shows that the public is oblivious to the deception taking place. Just like the lyricist who wrote many many lyrics use to be.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/di...pNodeId=188965

Last edited by ian2day; 28-03-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 28-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #51
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
can you reccomend a tupac album?
Although you did not ask ME I will still do the honors..

Makaveli - The Don Killuminat (last official one alive)

2pac & the Outlawz

2pac - RU Still Down Remember Me?

2pac - All Eyez On Me

There are about at least 4 others just released recently. They are good.
Old 28-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #52
synergy777

2pacalypse now is heavy, the track words of wisdom-ameri-kkk-a, this is the album that got the elite pissed off, they wanted to ban it.

stricly for my niggaz, has great songs like keep ya head up, brendas got a baby etc

me against the world, is one of my faves, the tracks: temptations/great video, lol, me against the world, death around the corner, if i die 2nite etc.

also the song pain, off the above the rim soundtrack single, warren g/regulate, was one of 2pacs greatest tracks.

also the gang related soundtrack.

dj fatal has some heavy remixes and there are some cool 2pac/rock mixes, especially the one with lyndrd skynr-sweet home alabama

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #53
ian2day
Inactive

Another example for all you doubters. Listen to M&M or eminem as he is known by for trademark reasons that someone came up with. If you do a paradigmatic analysis of the content it's all there to behold.

eminem - Mosh
listen from 4mins 44 secs

Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It
listen from 4mins 46 secs

Immortal-technique
listen from 3mins 49 secs
Old 28-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #54
synergy777

so you saying the same person wrote all these songs, i know about ghost writers, they use them in music and books/autobiographies etc

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #55
amar7

I started off by listening to Pacs album "Still I Rise" feat. The Outlawz
and to me it is still one of the best ones.
If you understand Pacs music, you could never say which album is the best, cuz there are too many great ones
Old 28-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #56
amar7

@Ian2day: I dont get your point... point the text parts for me to understand!
I don't believe in what you're saying anyway, but I like to see your way of arguing
Never would the same ghostwriter write for Em and Immortal, never
And in first place I don't even think that Eminem or Immortal has got a ghostwriter anyway.. they write their lyrics by themselfes imo
Old 28-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #57
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
the whole industry is a scam bro, i have mates who are in the industry. you either go along with them, and get paid. or you stand against them and they finish you off.

what profit a man he gained the world and lost his soul: matthew 16:26
This is true. And it's not just the music industry but the entertainment( movies, tv etc.) the modeling industry, all the arts (why do some artists get pushed ahead, while others are left behind?)

If you don't go along with the agenda, you don't get as much work.....
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #58
ian2day
Inactive

Synergy I can't make a statement of fact otherwise I could be wacked! Investigate and decide for yourself. I be a savant of unequalled strength. With a message not seen since Tupac and Biggie Smalls was sent. Don't ask me how, but I can just do it. Spitting words from my brain at the speed a tongue shoots from a lizard. The lyrical talent be strong in me. So strong it must be a spiritual thing. I just hope that I get to carry out my life's mission. To wake people up to just what they be missing! Its time for all of us to begin a new begining. Otherwise we is fucked along with the planet with us. Which will self combust and turn ashes to ashes and dust to dust. So I'm gonna be spittin dope lyrics and lines at the Illuminatis direction!

amar7 maybe if one person writes all the lyrics. They have a split personality. Or perhaps they just write some shit down and had it jacked never intending for it all to be made public. Perhaps some of the rhymes are practice. As they were just trying to see things from another's perspective.

KRSone!

Last edited by ian2day; 29-03-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 28-03-2008, 09:15 PM   #59
amar7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
With a message not seen since Tupac and Biggie Smalls was sent.
putting Tupac at the same level with Notorious big is blasphemy my friend
Old 28-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #60
amar7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
amar7 maybe if one person writes all the lyrics. They have a split personality. Or perhaps they just write some shit down and had it jacked never intending for it all to be made public. Perhaps some of the rhymes are practice. As they were just trying to see things from another's perspective.
Aha, suddenly you're not sayin it, as if it was a definite fact