Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 19-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Why Mr Bartzis is No. 1 (on Planet Earth)

It's been said on this forum that Alex Jones is No.1 in the truth movement ... some even call him a god! .... Strictly speaking that's not true .

AJ , has (so far) had the most impact, as far as numbers go, in waking people to the political manipulation, the reality of mundane life here . When it comes to spiritual matters (occult or unseen) , AJ is still in the stone age , openly professing to being a christian! .. and of course never dealing with the alien question. This is perhaps as it should be , and accounts for his popularity, we don't want to overwhelm the mass of people by kicking them too far down the rabbit hole strait away.

When it comes to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth , there's only one candidate for the prize.... Mr Andrew Bartzis also called The Galactic Historian.

The breath and depth of his knowledge on all subjects ,anything you can name... organite , cleansing , arcons, Illuminati, Et's NWO .... never fails to impress me.

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:27 AM   #2
oz93666

Reincarnation...by AB

We gave our free will every time we believed in reincarnation. Reincarnation is a system that was brought here to trap us, quite literally. WE are an incarnating species and that’s the fundamental rule of this reality. That is Earth’s rule. We incarnate. We don’t reincarnate. Okay? And each time you’re born into a society that has exchange for value banking systems, each time you’re born into a culture that says you can only marry one woman and not be divorced, each time you’re born into a life of sex flavor, each time you’re born into a life of pedophilia, each time you’re born into a life of perfect happiness and goodness but the people around you are sad, you gave away a small part of your full spirit sovereign free will, and over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not. It is the belief systems and the cultures and we’re born into those cultures and we can change those culture any time. Look at the 60s and the 70s.

“…over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not.”
- Andrew Bartzis
Old 09-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Reincarnation...by AB

We gave our free will every time we believed in reincarnation. Reincarnation is a system that was brought here to trap us, quite literally. WE are an incarnating species and that’s the fundamental rule of this reality. That is Earth’s rule. We incarnate. We don’t reincarnate. Okay? And each time you’re born into a society that has exchange for value banking systems, each time you’re born into a culture that says you can only marry one woman and not be divorced, each time you’re born into a life of sex flavor, each time you’re born into a life of pedophilia, each time you’re born into a life of perfect happiness and goodness but the people around you are sad, you gave away a small part of your full spirit sovereign free will, and over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not. It is the belief systems and the cultures and we’re born into those cultures and we can change those culture any time. Look at the 60s and the 70s.

“…over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not.”
- Andrew Bartzis
I thought Bartzis was better than that. Reincarnation is a trap, same old psy op same old mind control to demonize reality to people and make them have a grey life instead of more enthusiasm for being alive. I would say Bartzis is a US Govt/CIA AI reader, not akashic. I do not believe in an inbuilt universal system that tracks all of history. So anyone who can read akashic can spy on anyone else? Sounds bad to me. Not only that, impractical.

I see you as highly intelligent oz. So please tell me why the hell you buy this guys nonsense and think hes #1 in the world? Has he done anything to destroy the agenda of the NWO? Anything he says to help people develop defenses to the agenda rather than making people think their existence is a prison and they are in a evil reality(the opposite of destroying the cabals agenda)?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 09-05-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
...please tell me why the hell you buy this guys nonsense and think hes #1 in the world?... I would say Bartzis is a US Govt/CIA AI reader, not akashic.
I've been at this game a very long time, om... I'm as old as Icke, and from a very early age I've been questioning everything investigating all things alternative from the occult, magic , diet ,yoga , astrology, UFO's .... my early investigation of the power of the mind gave me a way to attract wealth, so I've never had a 9-5, and been able to research these things full time.
I've built up my knowledge very carefully, double checking everything, whenever possible proving by experiments...

So when I come across an new input , let's take Icke as an example, I examine what they say very carefully, looking for any contradictions to my own understanding.... with Icke (who I seriously looked into in 1999) I found none, so started to consider seriously, the things he brought up which I knew nothing about.

I've said this many times before , but when the main figures in the truth movement are examined , they agree on virtually everything. Some, like Jones, confine themselves to certain areas , so don't have the whole picture, but where Jones does go, he agrees with Icke and the others .

So all who do seek the truth, do find it , it's just that some limit their field of investigation...

The one who I've found to have the widest field of view , the broadest field of investigation is Bartzis....His understanding rarely contradicts other investigators but his reach is always further covering everything imaginable from making organite to soul contracts, NWO, vaccines .

He says he is the Galactic Historian, accessing the Akashic record, and so his information is always accurate.

I don't believe any truth is hidden to those who ask question , and stay with it.... I believe this is shown by the way all investigators have come to the same understanding..

Your position is that this is because they've all fallen prey to the same CIA directed AI mind control lie.

This is hard to believe when all these people are exposing the controlling government, poison vaccines, etc. and actively encouraging people to rebel and defeat the controllers. This is hardly what the CIA want!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:06 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

Thanks for the well thought out response oz.

Quote:
Your position is that this is because they've all fallen prey to the same CIA directed AI mind control lie.

This is hard to believe when all these people are exposing the controlling government, poison vaccines, etc. and actively encouraging people to rebel and defeat the controllers. This is hardly what the CIA want!
They do not want the conspiracy exposed, but they realize that such is inevitable. So the idea is to control the opposition with directed energy weapons. Check out some of these patents:

http://www.omnisense.org/p/electroni...e-patents.html

Now these are just what the public has discovered. Black projects have discovered things in the 1950s that are yet to be discovered publicly by science in 2016. The way I see it, even if I throw out my extensive first hand experiences with these technologies, the shadow govt would absolutely have to be into these technologies based on the evidence and facts. They certainly wouldn't pass up playing God in the population's minds we both know that. So where is their infiltration of alt media? We know they have mind control tech so where is it's presence??? I suggest every single big alt media person has been either targeted or turned into controlled opposition in a technological conspiracy so grande it would knock your socks off...

I hope you witness disclosure in this lifetime oz. That would give me great satisfaction...
Old 10-05-2016, 01:44 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
.....electronic-warfare-patents.... Now these are just what the public has discovered. Black projects have discovered things in the 1950s that are yet to be discovered publicly by science in 2016. .... to be into these technologies based on the evidence and facts. They certainly wouldn't pass up playing God in the population's minds we both know that. So where is their infiltration of alt media? We know they have mind control tech so where is it's presence??? I suggest every single big alt media person has been either targeted or turned into controlled opposition....
I've no doubt they have very sophisticated mind control teck,and their disinfo is everywhere, I just doubt that it is as all powerful as you believe. In hypnosis ,the public exhibit a wide range of susceptibility, some go under in a flash ,on others, it just doesn't work.... It maybe the same with mind control teck. And there are other players ... ET's , 'spiritual' beings , dead relatives, who may be able to help with protecting from this.... Either way, as I've pointed out before they have great trouble even controlling top military staff and are constantly sacking generals who openly rebel .... if this teck was so powerful there wouldn't be the constant struggle we see for them to maintain control.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:39 AM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I've no doubt they have very sophisticated mind control teck,and their disinfo is everywhere, I just doubt that it is as all powerful as you believe. In hypnosis ,the public exhibit a wide range of susceptibility, some go under in a flash ,on others, it just doesn't work.... It maybe the same with mind control teck. And there are other players ... ET's , 'spiritual' beings , dead relatives, who may be able to help with protecting from this.... Either way, as I've pointed out before they have great trouble even controlling top military staff and are constantly sacking generals who openly rebel .... if this teck was so powerful there wouldn't be the constant struggle we see for them to maintain control.
The reason why anyone on the planet can effectively oppose the shadow government at this point is because exopolitics. Exopolitics is set up in a way that throws countless logical curveballs for people. Essentially the structure of exopolitics makes it so logic simply does not work very well unless you have the right data. In this case the right data is that a benevolent federation of extraterrestrials has engaged the shadow government, and has arranged protection for some number of people.

In other words exopolitics somewhat levels the playing field for some people. However it is my belief that everyone is taxed and sacrificed by this system in one way or another. If one believes and pushes more disinformation the less targeted they are. You see they do not target family man christians who speak of conspiracy very much for example, because they are completely controlled opposition.

As for the tech not working on some people, I cannot be hypnotized, yet technology can hack my brain. Nobody is immune to brain function as we all need it and use it. It's logical after my experiences to say electromagnetics work on every brain. My electronic harassment targeting experiences includes witnessing mind control in almost anyone in my life. They mind control my parents, nephew, sister, brother, step dad, and even my sisters dog around me(no joke).

In 2007 when I was inducted into the illuminati they predicted a car accident to me. They told me what street it would be on, they told me who i would get into a collision with(full name I had never heard before), and more........

To orchestrate the exact situation to engineer this car accident they would have to be controlling every single person on the road related to me and this other guy. In other words they controlled a whole segment of a city with covert transhumanism tech to make sure everything happened as they told me.

These techs work on everyone. Maybe in your lifetime you will see the neuroscience discoveries and I will become more credible to you. Honestly it discourages me to see such a bright person duped by these disinformation programs. I guess they can work on anyone.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-05-2016 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:08 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
... it is my belief that everyone is taxed and sacrificed by this(mind-control) system in one way or another..
Om!... you are basically saying that everyone ...Icke , Jones, Parkes ,everyone in the truth movement is being miss led, and is peddling dis-info, under the CIA's direction , through electronic mind-control ....

And only You have seen through this and broken free...

Only you have the truth .... all others are deceived.

Surely this rings alarm bells in your head !!!

I don't question the experiences you've had in your life, only the interpretations you've drawn from them.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:29 AM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Om!... you are basically saying that everyone ...Icke , Jones, Parkes ,everyone in the truth movement is being miss led, and is peddling dis-info, under the CIA's direction , through electronic mind-control ....
Not everyone is controlled opposition, but everyone is affected by these techs IMO. What stops the shadow govt from affecting people when they dam well have the tech?

Icke was completely set up by these technologies IMO. It is what was behind him saying or going along with the idea that he is the son of god IMO. Son of the godhead or whatever. It was done to discredit him IMO. I would be willing to bet it was v2k or mind control experiences that lead to him believing such. It's too perfect for the shadow govt's agenda and too illogical to tell the public with someone as intelligent as Icke is.

Jones is complicated. I think because he sticks to mundane areas of the conspiracy and/or he is somewhat compromised that he has been targeted less. But I do respect Jones. I do not think he is more controlled opposition than he is a truth warrior, but everyone with a name in alt media is taxed by these programs in one way or another IMO. Very few get through telling the world the truth unscathed. Ask jesus...

Parkes = disinformation, but one of the best disinfo sources

Quote:
And only You have seen through this and broken free...
Not only me. Other TI's have had glimpses into these technologies, and other people are initiated to the truth, but they do not speak about it.

And I have not broken free. I just am not controlled opposition. I am mind controlled on a daily basis, tortured too. Instead of joining the illuminati I rejected their membership and opposed them. Maybe I was the first to somewhat decode the ET technological conspiracy, too. I could agree with that potentially.

Quote:
Only you have the truth .... all others are deceived.
Nope, but everyone has been sacrificed or turned into controlled opposition IMO. Icke has more been sacrificed. Parkes is a disinformation extraordinaire. I know this to be true because of his mind control information, something I know very well oz. Parkes = disinfo.

Quote:
Surely this rings alarm bells in your head !!!
Well you are exaggerating how I see it, but to be honest my information on technology is unparalleled in alt media. Find me another source as comprehensive and in depth as Omnisense.org and i will accomodate you somehow. I dont think you realize that I very well may have cracked something here oz. But I understand it brings cognitive dissonance because it goes against what you believe and has some logical chords against it.

So I ask you this: Find a technology website that covers the tech conspiracy even 50% as well as www.omnisense.org. I doubt you can and my website is only 3 months old. Nobody really knows the truth about AI. Most people who have experienced directed energy weapons have experienced a few things, not thousands of things. My mind control documentary is also unparalleled to anything I've seen, there is nothing even close to it yet in terms of describing the capabilities of technology. I do not get the credit I deserve on this forum but I have Ex-CIA/Ex-NSA and even a world reknown neuroscientist giving me recognition for a website that is just a baby yet covers tech areas of the conspiracy that literaly almost nobody else touched or even comprehends. Arguably the best ex-black project whistleblower's book has about 10% of the capabilities as my documentary, if that. So if you could know some of these truths maybe you would give my perspective more thought.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-05-2016 at 04:06 AM.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:36 AM   #10
oz93666

Here's the latest interview from Mr Bartzis ...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/5d/2016...andrew-bartzis

As is usually the case it's very jargon filled , my conscious mind has trouble processing much of it .... Still he's the best there is ...
Old 01-09-2016, 10:49 AM   #11
supertzar

Andrew Bartzis #1!!!

Last edited by supertzar; 01-09-2016 at 10:53 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #12
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Bartzis has some interesting stories to tell, but does he not come across slightly egotistical. For me the word 'smug' comes to mind. He makes lots of claims like his amazing ability to access the akashic records, yet all he appears to do really is just access his wild imagination. I take people like this with a pinch of salt.

Quote:
(oz93666) It's been said on this forum that Alex Jones is No.1 in the truth movement
I doubt you'll find many saying that nowadays. To me Jones seems lost in his own belief system - either that or he is purposely pushing an agenda. His take on the Bohemian grove thing is twisted. Jon Ronson was with him that time at Bohemian grove and he did an episode of his tv program on it all those years ago. Ronson gives quite a different angle to the whole thing in his tv program 'Secret Rulers of the World - Bohemian Grove' which at the time he says Mike Hanson went with Alex Jones but he later admits he was there with Jones and didn't want people to know that at the time.

Secret Rulers of the World - Bohemian Grove

And in this video below, Alex Jones kind of doesn't let Ronson speak a few times, either because Jones doesn't want him to say something or he just adores the sound of his own voice too much.

Alex Jones and Jon Ronson Tell The Tale of Infiltrating Bohemian Grove

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 01-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #13
Rogue

Quote:
It's been said on this forum that Alex Jones is No.1 in the truth movement ... some even call him a god! .... Strictly speaking that's not true .

AJ , has (so far) had the most impact, as far as numbers go, in waking people to the political manipulation, the reality of mundane life here . When it comes to spiritual matters (occult or unseen) , AJ is still in the stone age , openly professing to being a christian! .. and of course never dealing with the alien question. This is perhaps as it should be , and accounts for his popularity, we don't want to overwhelm the mass of people by kicking them too far down the rabbit hole strait away.

When it comes to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth , there's only one candidate for the prize.... Mr Andrew Bartzis also called The Galactic Historian.

The breath and depth of his knowledge on all subjects ,anything you can name... organite , cleansing , arcons, Illuminati, Et's NWO .... never fails to impress me.

I've seen the entire interview in all parts on youtube, and i love this guy. The knowledge he shares is truly astounding. You don't have to agree with everything. Just take it for what it is. He is just like Icke. A conduit to spread universal knowledge.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 12:13 PM   #14
oz93666

I haven't looked at a video by Andrew for quite a while .... just looked at this one today...

...Instantly my mind is blown .... beyond doubt he's No 1.... I think this video is quite old , but was only put on Youtube a month ago ...

The interviewer is first class , the speed of the data download is overwhelming ..

Enjoy.

AB at 53mins ..."There will be a mass awakening , and a mass disassembling from within of the cabal system, it will be like a 'three stooges show' , where everything they try to do will just fall apart, there will be no big mass destruction.... external (ET) species are lending a hand... the reason they (reps) want to push the idea of niberu is because we are creating beings , they want us to manifest it (destruction)... the global awakening begins in our dream world"

Last edited by oz93666; 30-09-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #15
Heather_Matthews

Is there not a connection between the idea of "galatic fortifying" and the law of attraction? it's like each level as a higher grasp at "attracting"... there's for example tricks that you can do like a manifestation miracle that would be like going up one level (that shift he talks about between the light guys and the dark guys). Anyone else? or I misunderstood him.
Heather_Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:44 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks for the well thought out response oz.

They do not want the conspiracy exposed, but they realize that such is inevitable. So the idea is to control the opposition with directed energy weapons. Check out some of these patents:

http://www.omnisense.org/p/electroni...e-patents.html

Now these are just what the public has discovered. Black projects have discovered things in the 1950s that are yet to be discovered publicly by science in 2016. The way I see it, even if I throw out my extensive first hand experiences with these technologies, the shadow govt would absolutely have to be into these technologies based on the evidence and facts. They certainly wouldn't pass up playing God in the population's minds we both know that. So where is their infiltration of alt media? We know they have mind control tech so where is it's presence??? I suggest every single big alt media person has been either targeted or turned into controlled opposition in a technological conspiracy so grande it would knock your socks off...

I hope you witness disclosure in this lifetime oz. That would give me great satisfaction...
Are those new Apple bones phones head sets devices running at 2.4 mega hertz?
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:38 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Matthews View Post
Is there not a connection between the idea of "galatic fortifying" and the law of attraction? it's like each level as a higher grasp at "attracting"... there's for example tricks that you can do like a manifestation miracle that would be like going up one level (that shift he talks about between the light guys and the dark guys). Anyone else? or I misunderstood him.
I'm not sure where you got that term "galactic fortifying " it means nothing to me ....

I looked at your 'Manifesting miracles' link , and it seems a fairly good course , if you don't mind spending $47 ... the author understands the principle of dreaming what you want into reality, literally hundreds of people cover the same subject in books and lectures, using different names for it, 'law of attraction' etc.

It does work.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #18
Heather_Matthews

They mention something about it at 13:03 in the first video, but I'm not sure where I got the "galactic fortifying" from LoL, I guess I got confused and made it up.

I do agree very much with what you're saying, anyway. Law of Attraction is just one name for one universal concept.

Last edited by Heather_Matthews; 05-10-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Heather_Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 08:48 AM   #19
oz93666

There's an interesting part in the video in OP (Just watched it again for perhaps the 6th time) ....

Andrew Bartzis ... "The good guys (ET's) – there are 5,283 separate species in unity, enforcing a Quarantine here.  Well, the technology that they’ve (the NWO) been trading human DNA or human people for, is to create “out of phase realities” around defensive systems, around special structures, so that they can’t be teleported away by the big ships – like a lot of the missile systems that we have are made completely inoperable; a lot of the TR3B Triangle Ships have actually been removed – they go into the base – and they’re gone.  A lot of the deep underground bases have been completely emptied out of all negative technologies – but; they ultimately knew that would happen…so they created mass amounts of technological systems that could protect the vital weapons , “You’re held hostage because we have ending the world weaponry”, here…out of phase – and they can’t find them....."

So AB is saying that the 'good' ET's have the ability to disable the government's missiles....
(this has been well documented 2min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJ0Xj1SqN8 or this telegraph article ...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ry-pilots.html)

...and the good ET's can also teleport weapons systems out of government bases ..

To get around this the government has been buying advanced technology from the 'bad' aliens ... trading it for humans (every year 1 million US citizens 'go missing') ... with this technology they can put weapons "in another reality" where the good aliens can't reach them.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-01-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:08 AM   #20
cosmicpurpose1.618

Hero worship much?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote