Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
lightlove
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Some serious questions

Greetings,

I am reading this wonderful book and am truly enjoying it. But there are some questions which I'd like to get answer:

1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?

2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?

3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LL
lightlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Wink I think the Lizard brains are just simply lazy mot



I say the psychopathic Lizard brains = Animals are just simply lazy sick murdering mothers & liking to spend there time in casinos & with little helpless children's .....

If they would have sophisticated stuff; I'm sure all was build by Humans because they are no good lazy Lizards.

All technology was created by the sophisticated Human slaves & they the Lizards did not do shit for it ..... IMO

I think Humans did not lose the battle to Reptilians! ......

Reality is Humans which have their full potential naturally don't like battles, don't live from usury & murdering others till today & that's the part the Lizard brains exploiting to the max over thousandths of years. Like 1 + 1 = 2

Do you like usury, Wars & murdering for fun & profit other Humans? ....... Well the Lizards non Human retards do & Humans which have their full potential naturally step back from all such inhuman actions!

Problem is many join the psychopathic Lizard party agenda & that's the problem we have now & in the past.
Because to be a Lizard brain is easy but to develop too a & stay a true Human is hard in the world of so many Lizard brains.

Also called simple people/zombies & sheep brains ....... 100% NON Human with absolutely no potential & a IQ of 70 to 90% max!

You see it's easy to stay a Animal/Lizard but you need to have potential to develop into a true Human.

Also when they feed you give you drugs & spray you in secrecy with poisons it's another big problem!


Last edited by oiram; 20-08-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3872 = 20
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 03:24 AM   #3
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightlove View Post
Greetings,

I am reading this wonderful book and am truly enjoying it. But there are some questions which I'd like to get answer:

1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?

2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?

3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LL


This is just a belief .

For some people reptilians are real.

For some people jesus is real.

For some people buddha is real.

For some people the moon is a space craft.

For some people krishna is real.


When you start to wake up really you realise no one knows. Or truth is subjective and can be what ever you want it to be.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #4
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

lightlove

Stick to what you can verify for yourself. Take a close look - and you see that it's not a whole lot. Really, it's only what you have verified by your own life experience. And then there are things you have a firm belief in - things that seem very probable, but that you haven't been able to prove 100%. And then there are things you believe in simply because you've been influenced by others to do so.

It's the same way for me. I've noticed that I have had a whole lot of beliefs that are very subjective and don't really come from myself, but from other people/teachings/books etc. that I've identified with.

Reptilian shapeshifters? I've never seen any proof whatsoever for their existence and on the background of everything I've learned about how the universe works these reptilians don't really fit in anywhere. Sure, there may be evil entities, demons and so on, as well as the "regular" aliens, but that these reptilians are so to speak omni-present and rule our world? Not more likely than that The Giant Conscious Tomato BetaBob on Jupiter rules the world. I see the "reppie theory" as a conspiracy theory of the worst kind. The kind that only serves to discredit all the far more valid conspiracy theories.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightlove View Post
Greetings,

I am reading this wonderful book and am truly enjoying it. But there are some questions which I'd like to get answer:

1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?

2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?

3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LL
Reptilian brains is just so coined by psychologists in the "reptilian plan" to tell us we are like them. this is totally untrue. Our cortex as nothing to do with reptilians. We are humans and they are something else. I don't fear them as they have crossed mypath.
I cannot stand all that jargon about the so called reptilian brain. Nothing to do with real reptilians...those who pretend it does are paid by them , work for them or haven't understood this point at all!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #6
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
This is just a belief .

For some people reptilians are real.

For some people jesus is real.

For some people buddha is real.

For some people the moon is a space craft.

For some people krishna is real.


When you start to wake up really you realise no one knows. Or truth is subjective and can be what ever you want it to be.
For some people it is all rubbish...it is true but within a different stance...that is it is presently in a biased view...with a particular presentation to manipulate oeople...in India this world is for some "MAYA which is illusion...this explains it all....my world or your world is a projection of what i or you want it to be...reality is elsewhere...but investigate first and learn...there is a lot of learning to do here...to grow until one is at peace with oneself and the world...Good "voyage"!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have these same questions, and I am surprised at what answers have been given. This is a forum for fans of David, so why do some of you not believe in the things he says? I thought reptilians were just part of all the facts that David has proven to be true. I still want some good answers to these questions! If they are so smart, why didn't they just manipulate our DNA to not be able to "wake up" at all? It's almost as if they want us to find out the truth...humans are curious, we've always seeked answers, so wasn't it obvious that inevitably we would find this stuff out?
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Wow! i didn't know reptilians came here to extract metal?
Actually i don't believe that one bit.
Why are they here? no honestly this doesn't make sense?
Humans are not manipulated genetically by reptilians. You have miss out on something here.
What is the other question?
This shit about the so-called "reptilian brain i don't buy either...it is just a word and coined so to serve them.
We have NO reptilian brain.
Just a left & a right brain...see videos on this on net...there are some good psys talking about this.
reptilians...yes they do exist...on what level of existence...i do not know...in another dimension which appear on this one when they change frequency or when we plug onto theirs.
Oh & this site belong sot the people who have made it there...it is just a chat...i agree it has little to do with D.Icke.
Like we are talking in his lounge & he is not here...and well it is nice to chat...and well we have nothing else to do...so nice...we chat. Full stop.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightlove View Post
Greetings,

I am reading this wonderful book and am truly enjoying it. But there are some questions which I'd like to get answer:

1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?

2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?

3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LL

All the truth about reptilians is just a belief system. So you can decide on the answers yourself
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraealunaavani View Post
I have these same questions, and I am surprised at what answers have been given. This is a forum for fans of David, so why do some of you not believe in the things he says? I thought reptilians were just part of all the facts that David has proven to be true. I still want some good answers to these questions! If they are so smart, why didn't they just manipulate our DNA to not be able to "wake up" at all? It's almost as if they want us to find out the truth...humans are curious, we've always seeked answers, so wasn't it obvious that inevitably we would find this stuff out?
You maybe surprised by the answers because alot of us are not gullible fools. David has not proven anything he has done alot of speculation.

On this forum people fall into two camps .

The first camp are the believers the ones who will belive because someone has told them what to believe in. These sort of people are the types that end up in cults very easily brainwashed and controlled.
They also stick up for there gurus,hanging on to every last word.

The second camp are the sort of people who icke himself is like.The ones who are controversial, dont play along with nice belife systems .
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Humans are not manipulated genetically by reptilians. You have miss out on something here.
Can you prove we weren't? All the research David has done is enough for me to believe it.

Quote:
This shit about the so-called "reptilian brain i don't buy either...it is just a word and coined so to serve them.
We have NO reptilian brain.
Just a left & a right brain...see videos on this on net...there are some good psys talking about this.
How can you say there is no reptilian part of our brain when you can see it? It might be called something different (a name probably made by someone trying to hide it from us), but it's still the oldest part of our brain that controls our instincts and aggressive behaviors.

Quote:
Oh & this site belong sot the people who have made it there...it is just a chat...i agree it has little to do with D.Icke.
Like we are talking in his lounge & he is not here...and well it is nice to chat...and well we have nothing else to do...so nice...we chat. Full stop.
Well yeah he isn't HERE but this is his official forum from his official site, how can you say it has little to do with him?
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
astraealunaavani
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
You maybe surprised by the answers because alot of us are not gullible fools. David has not proven anything he has done alot of speculation.

On this forum people fall into two camps .

The first camp are the believers the ones who will belive because someone has told them what to believe in. These sort of people are the types that end up in cults very easily brainwashed and controlled.
They also stick up for there gurus,hanging on to every last word.

The second camp are the sort of people who icke himself is like.The ones who are controversial, dont play along with nice belife systems .
I am not gullible, I come to my beliefs based on my intuition and research. All these things that felt wrong to me my whole life, David has shown me why, and it is like putting together a puzzle and now it all makes sense. I don't believe one thing I hear from one person, I believe things when I have to go out of my way to find them out (not relying on media or the mainstream), and I find them from MANY sources, and it's MANY things that add up to make sense as a part of the whole.
astraealunaavani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 03:22 AM   #13
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraealunaavani View Post
I am not gullible, I come to my beliefs based on my intuition and research. All these things that felt wrong to me my whole life, David has shown me why, and it is like putting together a puzzle and now it all makes sense. I don't believe one thing I hear from one person, I believe things when I have to go out of my way to find them out (not relying on media or the mainstream), and I find them from MANY sources, and it's MANY things that add up to make sense as a part of the whole.

David has given you a belief system . It makes sense because that is what you have put into your subconcious mind. Its a reflection. Free your mind and study NLP.

Like I said with reptilians wether its David Icke etc its all speculation and if you speculate long enough the mind will reflect this .
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #14
mikejohnson2006
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 156
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Post This is a good topic.

This is a good topic.
mikejohnson2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
rainbowdear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

I don't believe David. I don't know David apart from the fact that i used to watched his lunchtime show.
I thought he was crazy like everyone else.
"Reptilians" could be or become a belief system. i am personally extremely weiry of assertations and jumping to conclusions.
Like i don't necessarily believe that they are behind any would-be dark global gov. I don't believe they eat people. I don't believe that they live on the area 51 with the greys. In fact all i know is that i saw one long ago and that David's book and a friends' testimony (his sister saw one) revealed to me that i hadn't just seen a "Demon". That is what i believed before. I used a religious referential for something i could not explain.
I a tired of repeating myself you take it or leave. But i don't feel so lonely anymore & i don't put my sanity in question. That is good enough for e just now.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #16
altercobb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb other thoughts on this topic

first i'll say that i'm a very big "fan" of David's message. his talk at brixton was one of the most inspirational moving things i've ever seen/heard, up there with the best in performing arts, music, "spirituality", etc. i just started the newest book.

sort of following nirvana's lead - everyone's got their own subjective narrative of the world, which is a mirror projection of the ideas they've allowed into their subconscious. and given that ever-changing narrative (always changing, since our subconscious is fluid), each "person" has a unique Way [to Truth]. this is why everyone has a unique death experience, why every culture (a collective "person") has a unique image of God, etc.

while the monk in the remote monastery may never speak of a political hierarchy of control, (because he's never been exposed to such ideas) he will speak of the end of desire and emptiness, and how these lead to liberation. but look closer at the monk experience - is it not emptiness manifested? emptiness is the monk's "belief system", and it's lived in the play-out world.

now take a dancer for example. to a dancer, dancing is loving. it's letting go, letting Love move through the body, Love manifested. a dancer may never write a book or know anything of current events or history, but they know Love, and their voice is in their art. God is in the dance, dance is their drug, dance is Truth. to a dancer, liberation is found through dance, liberation is to dance. watch a documentary like Etoiles by Nils Tavernier if you don't "get" performing arts yet.

now let's take David. he's a man of history and politics, and therefore for him (as well as many in this forum), liberation comes when the Truth to the political-historical narrative is found.

it's the Truth that's recognized in each one of us. some recognize it most strongly while watching ballet, others while meditating in silence, others while hearing David talk about the control system. therefore, it's not about what we believe, but why (does it resonate with us, or are we reacting to programming?).

Truth is One just as we (personally and collectively) are - it has many "different" faces and is many different "things" at once, but it is One. what David's really saying is beneath his words/narrative, and that's where the real listening happens. follow your heart first and foremost, and you'll be led to the light of your narrative, which is where your Truth is, which is The Truth. the tough part is to not identify with your personal narrative, but recognize within what lies underneath it - what unites us all - Love, God, whatever you wanna name it.

The Truth will set us free, doesn't matter what our experience/form looks like.
altercobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #17
rob_n86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 261
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?
I think they may have taken advantage of the greed present in men and used bribery as a means to work with certain human groups to control the masses.


Quote:
2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?
They may not have been able to. But in recent times we have learned their right brain and pineal gland supression methods. By means of Religion and "God". Big Pharma, artificial food stuffs, years of disinformation about reality and the cosmos.

Quote:
3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?
I think the scope of negative ET's and reptillianis being here goes much, much deeper than simply enslaving us to mine minerals or gold or w/e labor.
__________________
Some who live may deserve death. Many who die deserve life. Can you give them that? Do not be so eager to deal death.
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 02:15 AM   #18
dbzmatt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 355
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I have found the Zoo hypothesis to be an interesting thought. Imagine being a being similar to human and having the ability to watch us from the stars and have real reality t.v. Wouldn't you like to be able to watch other people without them knowing it and see how people really act in day to day situations.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #19
michaelm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default In the final analysis...

I think David Icke has presented some incredible information over the years, but he's not omniscient. Case in point: He talks about dark matter being the original virtual reality construct. But dark matter hasn't been 'found'; it is inferred to exist because without it conventional theory fails. There's a good book called '13 Things That Don't Make Sense' by science writer Michael Brooks which describes an astronomy conference where hard data against the dark matter hypothesis was simply ignored by establishment astronomy. There's a real irony here; with dark matter David Icke is incorporating establishment thinking that refuses to look openly at the world.

In the end i try to treat everything i read - no matter how impassioned or sincere the presentation - as a point of view, an opinion, to which we are all entitled: It's our own facts we can't lay claim to.

Last edited by michaelm; 02-10-2011 at 10:17 AM.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #20
jizzyjeff
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 240
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightlove View Post
Greetings,

I am reading this wonderful book and am truly enjoying it. But there are some questions which I'd like to get answer:

1- If before Reptilian intervention, humans were having their full potential then how did they lose the battle to Reptilians?

2- If the right brain is the key to consciosness and power, why didn't the Reptilians manipulate our genetics in such a way that it'd be completely impossible for humans to activate it altogether?

3- If all the Reptilians want want from us and our planet is minerals and if they have such a wonderful technology to create such a sophisticated spaceship like moon, then how weren't they able to extract all the minerals in the time of invasion and take them away? This would have been much wiser than trying so hardly to manipulate and control us humans to 'do the labor' for them, isn't it?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

LL
Ok, are you ready for this:

1. Because reptilians don't exist.
2. Because reptilians don't exist.
3. Because reptilians don't exist.

Nothing about the reptilian theory stands up to intelligent questioning for more than about 5 seconds.
jizzyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.