Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
if you take the time to look into it you may actually be surprised at the amount of potential uses for the plant

oils, fuel, food, plastics, paper, etc etc etc. nearly all of which are safer and cleaner to produce than current methods
I honestly cant be bothered and tbh I am purely taking the piss.
Stoners will endlessly and infinitely quote all sorts of evidence and bollocks in support of their smoking weed. Thats what stoners do.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #22
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post
What if they only legalise a GMO version which would be shite shit.
It wouldn't be a very good business practice, as nobody would buy it. Official product would have to be at least as good as that supplied on the black market.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #23
busa

As the CIA control the worlds drug supply and in doing so earn trillions of dollar for all those funny technology projects in the US, drugs will never be legalised because the CIA wouldnt make enough money from doing it that way. Their trillions in income would have to be declared to the IR

Old 18-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #24
cpfc12

The ptb want it all to be legalised, make us more into docile doped out zombies.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #25
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
The ptb want it all to be legalised, make us more into docile doped out zombies.
I know a group of 20 somethings who play Sunday league soccer and pack more in a joint than I smoke in a day. And believe it or not, they aren't even in the bottom half of the league.

Last edited by ragnarok; 18-05-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 18-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #26
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
They do`nt need to control people who are controlled by their own drug addiction.

Thats why they never do anything about drug and alcohol abuse.

Old 18-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #27
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Theres some scientist who`s been selling bleach recently as a cure for every serious desease and illness too.

Pint of bleach and a spliff.... thats sorted the worlds problems..... next ?
Well I would consider giving you a pint of bleach to fix your problem, that's about it tho.

In all seriousness tho , if you continue to believe weed has no healing properties , then i'm sorry but you fail to hard , and you best go do your homework, before you are made to look like a complete idiot. .

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #28
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
They really really really NEED to legalize it.
yeah so it dont have to be so fucking expensive!
Old 18-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #29
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Well I would consider giving you a pint of bleach to fix your problem, that's about it tho.

In all seriousness tho , if you continue to believe weed has no healing properties , then i'm sorry but you fail to hard , and you best go do your homework, before you are made to look like a complete idiot. .
I may have said earlier I am not interested in weed or any other illegal drugs.
To me they are just a total no brainer. So I am not interested in why anyone takes them or how fucking wonderful they are.

One of my mates was a very major importer until the Spanish police caught up with his fleet of ships.....and I know how the drugs business operates.

A mugs game.

Old 18-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #30
kanz

Quote:
To me they are just a total no brainer. So I am not interested in why anyone takes them or how fucking wonderful they are.

One of my mates was a very major importer until the Spanish police caught up with his fleet of ships.....and I know how the drugs business operates.

A mugs game.
Well it seams you know fuck all to me mate. Just cause your mate was a big importer Don't mean shit tbh.

One of the guys I know has stabbed and shot at people , does that mean I automatically know about shooting and stabbing people? NO

Well if you don't know shit keep quiet tbh, as your spouting shit at record levels.

Not to mention that your "not interested" about a potential cancer cure etc etc , you are a waste of air personally , if that's your attitude.

Some drug's are a mugs game , weed aint , it's is a completely different animal . Not to mention importing slab's of hash is a slight bit diff from growing .

Unless you have swam neck deep in the river/ studied it for years I don't expect you to understand.

However running around talking shit cause you have nothing better to say is just not on.

Last edited by kanz; 18-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #31
busa

Quote:
Well it seams you know fuck all to me mate. Just cause your mate was a big importer Don't mean shit tbh.

One of the guys I know has stabbed and shot at people , does that mean I automatically know about shooting and stabbing people? NO

Well if you don't know shit keep quiet tbh, as your spouting shit at record levels.

Not to mention that you "not interested" about a potential cancer cure etc etc , you are a waste of air personally , if that's your attitude.

Some drug's are a mugs game , weed aint , it's is a completely different animal . Not to mention importing slab's of hash is a slight bit diff from growing .

Unless you have swam neck deep in the river/ studied it for years I don't expect you to understand.

However running around talking shit cause you have nothing better to say is just not on.
Drugs are for total losers mate.

Old 18-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #32
kanz

Quote:
How detailed are you being in your description of drug's? you do know caffeine etc is a drug?

How can a potential cancer cure be for losers?

Your logic really does elude me mate.

Old 18-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #33
busa

Quote:
How detailed are you being in your description of drug's? you do know caffeine etc is a drug?

How can a potential cancer cure be for losers?

Your logic really does elude me mate.
Logic must be hard for stoners ?

Old 18-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #34
kanz

Quote:
Logic must be hard for stoners ?
Not really , just i can't find any in your post's.

If anything you will find most "stoners" are willing to talk things threw alot more than most people. Since all we do it is sit about spaced out talking crap

So go on explain the logic in your statements.

/me straps in .

Last edited by kanz; 18-05-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 18-05-2011, 11:09 PM   #35
busa

Quote:
Not really , just i can't find any in your post's.

If anything you will find most "stoners" are willing to talk things threw alot more than most people. Since all we do it is sit about spaced out talking crap

So go on explain the logic in your statements.

/me straps in .
Not interested mate, stoners are just stoners, they smoke weed end of.
They will talk shite for hours on end to defend smoking the shit.

If you think weed cures cancer, hey thats cool, you stick with it mate
I am sure we will see it all over the news soon ?

Maybe one day it will cure the depression and Sychosis weed causes too

Old 18-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #36
kanz

Quote:
Not interested mate, stoners are just stoners, they smoke weed end of.
They will talk shite for hours on end to defend smoking the shit.

If you think weed cures cancer, hey thats cool, you stick with it mate
I am sure we will see it all over the news soon ?

Maybe one day it will cure the depression and Sychosis weed causes too
sigh

Old 19-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #37
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
At least have the decency to add an "imho" disclaimer, ffs!
Old 19-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #38
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
At least have the decency to add an "imho" disclaimer, ffs!

I have confessed to completely taking the piss on this thread M`Lud.
It was me what took it

Old 19-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #39
rob_n86

Quote:

A mugs game.
Then your purpose posting on this topic is nothing but a troll, I suggest you leave, and leave the discussion to like minded individuals. You have already made an idiot of yourself in the eyes of everyone else here on this topic. But you dont care. Sick of fucking trolls ruining good discussions. Dont bother quoting me and responding with some insult, as I wont be returning to this ruined topic, I wont see it.
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote