Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
magnacarta

Default John Harris - RIP

Can anyone confirm the rumours that John Harris has passed away? UK Column announce his death today but there are rumours he took his own life.

RIP John!

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 03-06-2015 at 05:56 PM.
magnacarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 01:26 PM   #2
revelator

Default John Harris is dead

Reported by Brian Gerrish on todays (Weds 3rd June) UK Column Live broadcast , John Harris has died .

John Harris : It`s an Illusion from 2009

This presentation by John Harris influenced and `woke up` countless people , thank you John , safe journey ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJzXkcJgEU
Old 03-06-2015, 02:20 PM   #3
gremlin

Default John harris has died from the freeman.

https://twitter.com/ukcolumn/status/...924352/photo/1

Someone on here did mention this but sadly I thought it was just a wind up.

This is really sad. He was one heck of a human being for what he did.

:sadface:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:30 PM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

OMG!

He wasn't very old, met him a few times a couple of years ago and he always came across as a sound chap - regardless of whether you believe his idea's or not, i and many other had a lot of respect for what he was doing - challenging unlawful acts of state against the common man and woman.

He woke a lot of people up.

RIP John.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:57 PM   #5
legalcrimes

I first saw John on one of the shows at TPV back in the day...

Great bloke!

Anybody know what he died of and how old was he?
Old 03-06-2015, 03:44 PM   #6
gremlin

Sadly John Harris committed sucide yesterday at his home in South Devon. [/QUOTE]

Their are many who hated what John stood for and what good he has done. I have seen the attacks on him, their are people out there who are pure evil.

I'm the only one keeping the freeman thread alive.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 03-06-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: tidying up
Old 03-06-2015, 05:14 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Fom tpuc

Quote:
John Harris

Its with sad regret to inform you all that John Harris has past away. I would first like to ask that every one please respect the wishe for privacy of the family at this difficult time. and also if you feel the need to get in touch, you can email [email protected]

John has been a father to me for so many years, he showed me compassion, love and respect and never wanted anything in return and for that i thank you John

John influenced my life in a massive way, and made me the person i am today, and for that John i thank you.

i will miss our daily conversations, are jokes and the times we called each other names. I will miss the times we have moaned at each other, told each other when we were wrong. but the most i will miss is you.

You could talk for ever and often i could never get a word in, i used to say to you that i wished you would give it a break. But now, i would love just to hear you talk again.

I love you John, like a father, like a brother and especially as a friend. I will miss you my friend.

Love You Ben
http://www.tpuc.org/
Old 03-06-2015, 05:24 PM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

Sad news A totally genuine person i am certain..I hope this is just a publicity stunt for his new book and he is doing ok in the sun some where...Or if was it was and a genuine suicide people buy his book and he is doing ok some where, i bought the t shirt back in the day..very sad news

Last edited by h2pogo; 03-06-2015 at 05:25 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #9
baboshka1
Inactive

what sad news
rip John
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:35 PM   #10
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Sad news A totally genuine person i am certain..I hope this is just a publicity stunt for his new book and he is doing ok in the sun some where...Or if was it was and a genuine suicide people buy his book and he is doing ok some where, i bought the t shirt back in the day..very sad news
I thought it was kinda like a "killing of the name" stunt. So John harris is dead not the human being.

Sadly not true.

Last edited by gremlin; 03-06-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I thought it was kinda like a "killing of the name" stunt. So John harris is dead not the human being.

Sadly not true.
From looking at the tpuc forum, it seems that the op was right, John took his own life.

Condolences to his friends and familly, i hope that they can take some consolation in knowing that John touched a lot of people's minds, opened their eyes and made them ask questions.

i ddn't agree with everything that he said, but his message to everyone to challenge the system will hopefully live on.

Very sad news.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:38 PM   #12
stargategazer
Inactive

Thank you John.
Rest in Peace.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:27 PM   #13
tom bombadil

Rest in piece john.

It was you that first got me into the freeman thing and the lawful ways.

It was you that started many on the road to discovery.

Its been a ride, but mine carries on.

Thank you mate.

nelly. Just a listener.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:20 PM   #14
jake_ball

It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:21 PM   #15
paolo

http://www.lulu.com/shop/john-harris...-22189302.html

Published 26th May 2015

Last edited by paolo; 03-06-2015 at 10:23 PM.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:46 PM   #16
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.
Yes, indeed. Very strange - John came across as very genuine and passionate about helping the ordinary man/woman to empower themselves. The plight of so many brought him to tears, very affecting to see on one of his talks. At this troubled time, we can ill afford to lose such a man.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:05 AM   #17
trustno11013

so sad i watched his shows and interviews etc. Very inspirational to me , woke me up a lot. Terrible news.

he had a royal connection didn't he, wasn't his dad a chaufeur for some of the royals back in the day? Feels a bit fishy to me. RIP john.
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:16 AM   #18
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustno11013 View Post
so sad i watched his shows and interviews etc. Very inspirational to me , woke me up a lot. Terrible news.

he had a royal connection didn't he, wasn't his dad a chaufeur for some of the royals back in the day? Feels a bit fishy to me. RIP john.
He talked about his dad, and said that he was a chaufer for the queen, many years ago.

i think he said that his familly came from St Michael's mount in Cornwall, a seat that he said heralded Cornish Princes, and he often spoke about the queen not being the rightful heir to the throne of England.

John said that he had a lot to say on who the rigtful heir was, and spoke about a book that he was writting - though i'm not sure if the book was ever written or released, or whether he spoke in any more depth about who the rightful heir to the throne was.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:18 AM   #19
trustno11013

Interesting thanks. Yes i remember he said some of those things. I resigned as a royal subject with one of tpacs forms LOL Inspirational guy.
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:15 AM   #20
poshfangaz

I read one of his last posts on his site and he seemed he had hit rock bottom in his personal life.

RIP John