Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 22-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #81
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
The formula you are describing as "alpha" is a illusion, an image that was implanted in your head through conditioning. Symmetrical physical traits are not mutually exclusive to high intellect.

Bruce jenner is one example of how an "alpha" male award winning athlete "good at sports" can be completely reprogrammed from one gender to another. Not very alpha like.

Nikola Tesla understood things that 90% of humans wouldn't in ten life times but he wasn't very athletic and he didn't have a huge circle of friends, so by your definition he wasn't an "alpha" male, yet he provided you and humanity with free energy.
Are you being deliberately dense? I listed a number of attributes commonly associated with high SMV males. I did NOT say they were the only attributes or were exclusive to them.

Bruce Jenner was never alpha. He had some of the attributes of an alpha, athletic, good looks, but he lacked many others. His choice for a wife speaks volumes as to his personality type. The fact he eventually gave in to mental illness and started impersonating a woman confirms.

Tesla was a once in a generation genius. Holding him up as 'disproving' sexual market value theory is again, and I'm sorry to say this, retarded.
borsabil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 10:05 AM   #82
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
You might be surprised to learn that many women are attracted to men who they think won't cheat, who will be able to earn a stable income and treat them reasonably. Even I as a female have been surprised at how many will settle for second best for a lower risk of abandonment and poverty.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Women settle for lower SMV males than what they want ALL the time. Unfortunately they usually wait until they hit their late thirties having been pumped and dumped numerous times or gone through multiple partners because they were determined 'not to settle' but of course they do coz babies. By that time they're partially used up and find fertility an over bearing issue. They also end up with a much worse spouse than what they could have gotten for themselves in their twenties because, and let's face it, the pool of men for a woman in her mid to late thirties is limited.

Real world examples are women who've obtained a University degree and won't consider blue collar males as partners because they're beneath them in the pecking order. They want themselves a CEO, a big earning professional. Women now are more likely to go to college than men, meaning the available pool of 'acceptable' males is more limited for them. Even women with basic bitch liberal arts degrees whose earning potential is nothing like a skilled plumber still won't consider them as potential mates, at least not when the female SMV is at it's peak (early to mid twenties). Of course that changes when women get older but by then the plumber has moved on and she has to aim much lower.
borsabil is online now   Reply With Quote