Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 12-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
techman

Default Companies/businesses & CCTV

Why is it that more and more businesses and companies, everything from large businesses, factories, supermarkets, banks etc, to the small grocery shop, butchers, off licence, post office, cafe, even an hairdressers, feels the need to have CCTV on their premises; not just one or even two cameras, but around a dozen cameras from every damn corner. 15 years ago, and in most situations even only a few years ago, there were very few of them. Now having your hair cut you're likely to on CCTV. Why are people so frigging scared?. It's becoming like a culture trend.

Is 9/11 really the main reason why Joe Blogs running his or her barbers feels the need to have surveillance cameras all over the place?. And then theres the cameras in public swimming pools, changing rooms and even toilets. Or is it really down to crime?. I remember a time when not even a busy supermarket, bank or post office had cameras, now even the vicar feels the need to have cameras everywhere (why, to deter theives from stealing church tiles or church funds?), and now ambulances have domed style cameras mounted on the outside, and what the hell for?.

I don't think Icke realises how bad it all is.

Last edited by techman; 12-02-2018 at 09:44 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
elshaper

Just saw this poster displayed at one of the bus stops in London.

So basically if you are taking pictures of cctv, you will be flagged.

Can someone tell Sam the vlogger in case he hasn't seen this poster?
It's a sort of things he do.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/47...-controls-mind

Obviously someone was concerned about this too.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ed_announcemen

My OCD/autistism tendency allows me to count cctv at some station.
20, 30+ are positioned everywhere...probably I have missed quite a few, they are everywhere and it makes me think may be I'm not that OCD.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #3
cosmic tramp

Interesting facts: did you know that 20% of all global CCTV is installed in UK (around 4 million cameras - globally there are just under 25 million CCTV cameras) ? The largest CCTV state on Earth, UK funded the CCTV project to the tune of £420 million. Croydon has more CCTV cameras than New York. In Cheshire alone there are 12,333 CCTV cameras, Harrods have over 500 cameras in their store, London Underground has 11,000 CCTV cameras, plus a further 2,000 cameras for British Rail overground railways. The London Met have 200,000 cameras positioned around the city of London.

The average UK citizen is caught on CCTV 70 times per day. The average Londoner 300 times per day.

There is one CCTV camera for every 32 UK citizens, one surveillance camera for every 11 citizens.

UK local authorities operate 33,443 CCTV cameras. Public transport - trains, buses, ambulances etc. account for 115,000 further internal CCTV cameras. Nearly all UK cashpoints are fitted with hidden CCTV.

The strongest concentration of CCTV cameras is in Singapore airport which has 3,000 cameras.

The first ever CCTV camera was used in 1942 from stand VII to monitor the V2 rocket.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-06-2018 at 01:44 PM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:13 PM   #4
metak88

Yeah, UK and London in particular are just crazy. 500,000 cctv cameras in London and more than 3,5 million in other parts of UK.

Crazy crazy...
Old 01-06-2018, 10:29 PM   #5
JumpRogue

If I had a shop I’d rig it with 10 cameras, anyone caught stealing gets jail.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:28 PM   #6
techman

More cameras in the UK than anywhere else, yet not one single piece of video footage, or clear enough, showing a bomb going off at either 7/7, Manchester Arena or even on 9/11 and all the other "terrorist" attacks. And yet more attacks happen and more of these creepy cameras intrude on our privacy, even to the point where going for a piss in a pub in some places means no private time a way from nearby Big Brother eyes. I'm not saying the reasons there are exactly to do with terrorism, but due to the fear mongering about crime and disorder, theft, anti social behaviour, the state and/or govt has pushed the surveillance society into our mindset ever more to the point where every company and businesses (dosent matter if it's a large factory or the local chippy or even the Barbers) feels the need to have a full b!own array of CCTV cameras installed all over their premises, in every corner. 20 years ago I could go into my local off licence and they'd be not a single camera anywhere, now all you see are those black domed shaped cameras all over there ceiling, and in some cases some jobsworth security at the door. Where's all this mistrust in the public come from because it never used to be like this.

Last edited by techman; 04-06-2018 at 08:29 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #7
cosmic tramp

Case in point there Techman...do you know how many CCTV cameras were trained on the World Trade Centre on 9/11 ?

Old 05-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Case in point there Techman...do you know how many CCTV cameras were trained on the World Trade Centre on 9/11 ?

What?!

You are joking....right?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:32 PM   #9
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What?!

You are joking....right?
Nope. That interesting fact was imparted to me by someone who actually uses this site and comes in my local.

Will try and get you a reference link.

Try this site: Quantum of Conscience "No Planes" (interview)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 05-06-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:46 PM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
More cameras in the UK than anywhere else, yet not one single piece of video footage, or clear enough, showing a bomb going off at either 7/7, Manchester Arena or even on 9/11 and all the other "terrorist" attacks. And yet more attacks happen and more of these creepy cameras intrude on our privacy, even to the point where going for a piss in a pub in some places means no private time a way from nearby Big Brother eyes. I'm not saying the reasons there are exactly to do with terrorism, but due to the fear mongering about crime and disorder, theft, anti social behaviour, the state and/or govt has pushed the surveillance society into our mindset ever more to the point where every company and businesses (dosent matter if it's a large factory or the local chippy or even the Barbers) feels the need to have a full b!own array of CCTV cameras installed all over their premises, in every corner. 20 years ago I could go into my local off licence and they'd be not a single camera anywhere, now all you see are those black domed shaped cameras all over there ceiling, and in some cases some jobsworth security at the door. Where's all this mistrust in the public come from because it never used to be like this.
They dont catch terrorist..
Should the people who have access to their 'off' switch be held accountable when terror events go down and the cameras are usually 'off'?
Its seems to me as though they are only there to monitor the public and put them in a state of fear..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #11
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Nope. That interesting fact was imparted to me by someone who actually uses this site and comes in my local.

Will try and get you a reference link.

Try this site: Quantum of Conscience "No Planes" (interview)

Mentions this at 8:29.