Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2016, 02:58 PM   #41
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I am really confused by this statement, are you saying that Amitriptyline is just a weaker version of Largactil?
I have checked with the great Wiki and it doesn't mention the 2 drugs as being the same, but I don't take that as medical proof.
I was prescribed Amitriptyline as a prophylactic for migraines, and even though they are an anti-depressant I've known people to be given them for back pain and other ailments.
Can you please clarify this issue for me?
They are not the same drug, largactyl is a major tranquilliser/anti psychotic and amitiptyline is an anti depressant and is also used to stop pain signals reaching the brain.
Sorry butting in there, maybe GMP has different opinion.

Melleril is similar to largactyl they are both phenothiezines.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 03:01 PM   #42
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The USA is being drugged mindless. It’s a big problem IMO. I fear we are affecting our genetics with so many flawed pharmaceuticals.
NASA has already admitted to spraying lithium into the atmosphere.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=28410
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 03:03 PM   #43
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Duplessis’ orphans

Another scandal is the terrible story of the ten thousands Duplessis’ orphans, that were sentenced to mental diseases in Canada in the 1940s and 1950s. They were named after former Quebec Prime Minister Maurice Duplessis. Already in 1962 the Bedard Commission acknowledged that one-third of the 22,000 psychiatric patients did not belong.
These children were simply told one day that they were retards, didn’t get any schooling and had to perform slave labour. As if this wasn’t enough they got treated with corporal punishment, experimental anti-psychotics (like Chlorpromazine), ECT, lobotomies, and a large number was sexually molested. Medical records were falsified to hide the evidence.
The orphanages were stimulated to declare these children insane because the government paid only $1.25 a day for orphans, but $2.75 a day for psychiatric patients. In 1999, Léo-Paul Lauzon and Martin Poirier estimated that Christian groups received $70 million in subsidies (measured in 1999 dollars) by claiming children as "mentally deficient" while the government saved $37 million by having one of its orphanages redesignated from an educational institution to a psychiatric hospital. This is not even counting the lucrative deals made with CIA and pharmaceutical industry for the chance of experimenting on these children.
In 2001 the Canadian government offered 10,000 dollar plus an additional 1000 dollar for each year spent in an asylum, but only, for surviving orphans that got lobotomies (1,500 people qualified for compensation) and in 2006 they provided an additional $26 million compensation. To put this in perspective: this is less than the orphanages got in the first place, while 1000 dollar a year amounts to 2.76 dollar per day.
Not one of the psychiatrists or child care workers that participated in the torture of these children were charged in a criminal case. Of course the tax payers can rest assured, knowing that no attorney will try to get adequate compensation for these children (thanks to government-controlled attorneys.).
On the following sites more information on Duplessis’ orphans: http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol37i1/page04.htm
http://historyofrights.ca/encyclopae...essis-orphans/

The government has succesfully convinced us that these kind of atrocities are a thing of the past. When you look beyond the state controlled media, you can only conclude that things got only worse.
While in the 1940s and 1950s the Canadian orphanages were stimulated by federal funding to declare their orphans insane, in 1996 in the USA schools were stimulated with an additional $400 per year for each child in “special” education. Millions of children have been sentenced to the non-existent disease AD(H)D. According to the DEA, the use of Ritalin increased almost 6 fold between 1990 and 1995.
In 1955 (only) 0.34% of the Americans were psychiatric patients, while in 2003 this had jumped to 1.97%. You have to be completely braindead to believe that the 60% of the orphans in Massachusetts and 31%-42% of the foster children in Texas that are on psychiatric drugs all suffer from a psychiatric disorder.

Maybe slightly off-topic, but it does prove that things are even worse than in the 1950s.
In another scandal orphans as young as 3 months old were used as laboratory animals to test experimental drugs for Herpes and AIDS (AIDS: AZT Induced Death Sentence). These studies were paid for by the National Institutes of Health. Normally parental consent is required before medical experiments can be performed on children, but because these orphans have no parents New York's authorities were entitled.
The medical establishment defended the trials arguing that these children got state-of-the-art therapy. British drug company GlaxoSmithKline paid for at least four medical trials since 1995 in New York using Hispanic and black children to test the toxicity of the latest AIDS-inducing poisons: http://www.rense.com/general51/sick.htm

Last edited by St Jimmy; 18-06-2016 at 02:56 PM.
Likes: (2)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 05:52 PM   #44
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Jimmy View Post
It is well-known that poor people die (or should I say: are murdered) younger than the elite. I’ve investigated the ages in the families: Rothschild, Rockefeller, Prescott Bush and British and Dutch Royals. I only present the ages of 90 years and older, in bold are still alive.
Lady Aline Caroline Cholmondeley (98 years), Diane Cécile Alice Juliette de Rothschild (109 years), Edmund Leopold de Rothschild (93 years), Elie de Rothschild (90 years), Princess Elisabeth de Broglie (96 years), Guy de Rothschild (98 years), Jacqueline de Rothschild (100 years), Miriam Louisa Rothschild (96 years), Jacqueine Rebecca Louise de Rothschild (100 years), Earl Harry Primrose (92 years); Alta Rockefeller (91 years), Ezra Parmelee Prentice (92 years), Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (94 years), Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (92 years), David Rockefeller (101 years), James Stillman Rockefeller (102 years), Ann Rockefeller (90 years), Geraldine Rockefeller Dodge (90 years), Mary Todhunter Clark "Tod" (92 years), Mary French, Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (91 years); George Herbert Walker Bush (92 years), Dorothy Weir Walker Bush (91 years), Barbara Pierce Bush (91 years), Nancy Walker Bush Ellis (91 years); Henry Alfred Kissinger (93 years); Queen Elizabeth II (90 years), Prince Philip (95 years); Queen Juliana (94 years), Prince Bernhard (93 years).
There is nothing conspiracious. They live lopnger just because of better food and bwetter medicine. It is astonishment they don't live far longer.

Think just on starch, gluten and casein we get in our food. Then lack of minerals and trace elements in our boides. ""They"" can afford all this.

As for targetted people, isn't it far easier to shot them than to organise gasing of their individual homes, poisoning their individual tap water and so on.

--------------------------------

What you Stjimmy think about this thread. Please leave repply there if you will.
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 18-06-2016 at 05:56 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 02:14 PM   #45
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Starved by banks

In 2015 the banks together with court, attorneys and bailiff tried to starve me to death. Because all my bank accounts were simply blocked I lost some 40 pound of weight.
Since 2005 I have been plaintiff in a court case against my employer ABN AMRO. On September 16, 2014 the higher court (Gerechtshof) finally ruled that ABN AMRO should pay me my overdue salary, which was around 600,000 euro gross, increased with compensation for my costs in the law suit, or an estimated 350,000 euro net, see: http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inz...HAMS:2014:4060
The law firm representing me, Keizerhof advocaten, quit on October 3, because she didn´t want to make ABN AMRO pay me. On October 6 I sent my own letter asking ABN AMRO to pay me 600,000 euro gross. To my surprise in October and November 2014 ABN AMRO paid me around 240,000 euro (net).
On February 23, 2015 I agreed with law firm Hehenkamp Van Riessen Eisenberger (HRE advocaten) to represent me in making ABN AMRO pay me according to the verdict of September 2014. On February 26 HRE advocaten sent a letter to ABN AMRO, asking for my overdue salary. On March 30 I mailed HRE advocaten asking to take further action as agreed. He replied that he quit because I do not trust him (true indeed: only a complete idiot would trust a lawyer).
On April 2 HRE advocaten sent me his “decreased” bill for an amount of 4266 euro. On April 15 I objected to the bill, because: he had not done anything for me and the hours were unreasonably high. On April 16 I received a new bill (dated April 14, 2015) for 5410 euro (for sending 1 letter). On May 10 HRE advocaten replied by mail to my letter stating he had read it with dismay and would submit the dispute to the Court.
On May 14 HRE advocaten requested the court to confiscate (conservatior beslag) all the credit on my payment account under Rabobank Nederland and overdue salary with ABN AMRO, for a debt of 7873 euro. On May 15 judge Schoonbrood-Wessels approved the request of HRE advocaten for an estimated debt of 7033 euro for all the credit on my payment account. Judge Schoonbrood-Wessels presides over the court that rules on (the complaints against) the attorneys (Raad van Discipline). After discussing the matter with the dean (deken), HRE advocaten sent the decision of May 15 at writ by his bailiff Van der Meer Philipsen to Rabobank Amsterdam on June 1. On June 2 HRE advocaten at writ by his bailiff sent the writ of June 1 to me, so only now I learned of his actions.
On June 3 Rabobank sent me a letter that all my bank accounts were blocked (for much more than 7873 euro).

ATTORNEY NR. 3 – PALTHE OBERMAN
On June 12 and 15, 2015 I made a deal with law firm Palte Oberman advocaten to represent me. To lift the confiscation, there were two options (art. 705 Rv): 1) the blocking is unsound or 2) provide security.
There are errors in the confiscation, so Palte Oberman could prove that the confiscation is unsound; he didn’t even try. Palte Oberman didn´t offer security to HRE advocaten, then asked another provisional judge to rule (in Kort geding). Predictably the judge on July 6 ruled that the confiscation wouldn’t be lifted.
In the meanwhile HRE advocaten on July 6 filed a second request to the court to confiscate (conservatior beslag) all the credit on my savings account under Rabobank Amsterdam, for a debt of 20,756 euro. This request was approved for a total amount of 7033 euro on July 8 of which I was informed by writ of the bailiff on July 10.
On October 30 I agreed with law firm Van der Mey advocaten (attorney nr. 4), who said he would resolve the blocking of my bank accounts within 2 weeks, to represent me; he quit on November 13.

FOOD
Food - On June 29, 2015 I contacted my personal doctor (huisarts) to help me. He answered he wouldn’t help me, but when I persisted he asked the debt counselling of the city of Amsterdam for help. The debt counselling told my doctor they would help, but – of course – didn’t. The debt counselling arranged food from the Food bank (Voedselbank), that on July 3 gave me POISONED food.
I also asked help from organisations like the Salvation Army. Basically there are several “charities” that don’t prevent people from becoming homeless, but provide them with food. On July 15 one of these organisations gave me a list of places where I could get food for cheap or even for free. To my surprise since then I ate enough to get back some of my weight loss. On September 2 one of these organisations POISONED me, giving me a fever and diarrhoea. Since then it again became very hard to eat.

MONEY
In the meanwhile my employer ABN AMRO, on March 6, 2015, petitioned the Court to terminate my contract. On October 20 judge Van Buitenen decided to terminate my contract and that ABN AMRO had to pay me 26,560 euro gross to grant the request. On October 23 I asked a bailiff to execute the verdict of October 20; only on November 4 he issued a writ to ABN AMRO summoning payment within two days. On November 9 I asked the bailiff to confiscate the possessions of ABN AMRO, which the bailiff refused. The bailiff informed me on November 10 that he had received 12,839 euro. On November 12 the bailiff credited my bank account with 12,000 euro.
On November 29, 2015 I requested the UWV for unemployment support (werkeloosheidsuitkering). Because ABN AMRO had informed UWV I had no right for salary in the last year, I expected UWV to reject my request. On December 21 I filed a request for correction (correctieverzoek). On December 22 UWV rejected my request for unemployment support. To my surprise on January 13, 2016 UWV decided to grant me unemployment support.

MAIN CASE AGAINST EISENBERGER
At the same time the main case (bodemprocedure), concerning the amount of money I own for his 1 letter, against attorney Eisenberger is running.
On July 3 I asked the court (kantonrechter) by provisional measure as incidental claim (Incidentele Conclusie) to lift the confiscation of my bank accounts totally or limit it to 7033 euro. The court decided that on 31 July both Eisenberger, in the incident, and I, in the main case, could reply. On November 6 judge Marres rejected my incidental claim, because this would make the effect of the confiscation an empty shell (obviously the objective is to murder me). On November 11 I requested (verzoekschrift ex art. 32 Rv) for judgement on my request to limit the confiscation, which had been simply ignored. After my request was sent to Eisenberger, it was sent back to me, because it was not my turn.
On November 26 Eisenberger replied (Repliek) and on 8 January, 2016 I rejoined (Dupliek). On February 5 the court decided that it would issue a verdict in this court case against HRE advocaten on February 12, at which date it postponed the verdict to March 11, to postpone the verdict until April 8, to postpone the verdict til May 6, when it was postponed until June 3, only to postponed the verdict again until July 1.

CORRUPTION
There can only be justice when judges are not corrupt and attorneys act for the interests of their clients. When I am up against the big bank ABN AMRO, there is no possibility of impartial judges and attorneys don’t have any reason to fight for their clients. Attorney Oberman received a nice present for harming my interests, he was appointed in the court that judges the attorneys (Raad van Discipline).
The Dutch royal family, basically a family of bankers, owns 10% of the stocks of ABN AMRO. Rothschild is connected to both ABN AMRO and Rabobank. The king makes the laws, appoints judges and elects the majors of cities. The major of Amsterdam, Eberhard van der Laan, in 1992 cofounded the law firm Kennedy Van der Laan, which represents ABN AMRO in legal affairs. The CEO of ABN AMRO is Gerrit Zalm, member of Bilderberg: cofounded by Prince Bernhard and at present with King Willem-Alexander and Princess Beatrix as prominent members. As well Prince Pieter van Vollenhoven as (not Princess) Mabel Wisse Smit in the beginning of the 1990s worked for ABN AMRO, from 2000 on Van Vollenhoven worked for Equity Capital Markets (a joint venture of ABN AMRO and NM Rothschild). The stepfather of Mabel was a manager at Rabobank.
Judge Marres, who ruled against my incidental claim, works for insurance company Delta Lloyd that is involved with ABN AMRO in a joint venture. I requested to change him (wrakingsverzoek) because he’s not impartial, which was rejected on October 23.
Judge Van Buitenen, who ruled on the petition of ABN AMRO to terminate my contract, worked together with the head of Labour Affairs of ABN AMRO (Hansma). On May 13 I petitioned to change Judge Van Buitenen. On June 1 I appealed to the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad), after which on June 5 the lower court informed me to process my request of May 13. On June 12 this request was rejected, see: http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inz...%3a2015%3a6796

In the mean time I’ve won back most of my weight loss, and still surviving...

Last edited by St Jimmy; 24-06-2016 at 02:16 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 02:37 PM   #46
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default X-ray and gamma ray weapons

When I investigated information about Targeted Individuals, I found a lot of information about high energy microwave weapons.
I didn’t believe this, because my impression was that microwaves are basically the same as radiowaves, only with a shorter wavelength. I was wrong in this assumption: microwave ovens in effect use microwaves to vibrate water molecules, which is heating the food by first heating the water molecules (so possibly they could also be used to mess up TI’s).

When searching the internet for any serious debunking of these high energy microwave weapons… I found nothing. All the proof I need that these “weapons” are a conspiracy invented by the US army, is that in 2007 they spread some story about the Active Denial System (that uses microwaves): http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...tbeamgun_x.htm
If the US army would really have such a weapon they would keep it secret, wouldn’t they? Here’s a story from 2012 about the Active Denial System that describes the feeling on a cold rainy day as pleasant, while it cannot be used effectively: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...like-dead-end/

The real evidence that high energy microwave weapons cannot be used, I found by investigating microwave ovens. Here’s a good story about microwave ovens: http://www.explainthatstuff.com/microwaveovens.html
Because these microwaves only penetrate the food for a centimetre or two (an inch or so), this means microwave weapons are effectively blocked by a wall (you must’ve seen that the door of a microwave oven is very thin). Theoretically they could place a magnetron inside your house, but I guess that most people would notice.
Another reason a microwave is not effective for an energy weapon is that it loses its power very fast over a distance (so it could only be used within 50 cm). A high power of 1000 watts, reduces to about 0.005 watts per square meter at a distance of only 5 cm (which wouldn’t harm you), while at a distance of about 50 cm it’s even 99% less.
It’s also interesting to note that these microwaves would heat the outside of your body (skin) first, so they wouldn’t heat someone from inside the skin.

Because microwave weapons would only generate heat, they wouldn’t leave a permanent damage (for as long as the temperature doesn’t get too high).
On the other hand Electromagnetic waves with shorter wavelengths, X-rays and gamma rays, cause serious health problems or even death (this is why they are used on cancer-victims). X-rays are practically used for making medical photographs inside your body, while gamma rays are known as radioactive radiation.
X-rays and gamma rays can also go through matter, while they are easier to direct (because they have a shorter wavelength). So they are a much better option to torture a Targeted Individual than microwaves.
Here’s a picture with an overview of a variety of Electromagnetic waves.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:35 PM   #47
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Homicidal because of the drugs

Regularly we hear in the news about some psychiatric patient that has committed murder. They never mention the fact that most of these psychiatric patients in question have become homicidal because of the prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The following article explains how this works, including at least 35 school shootings with 79 killed (including the 1999 Columbine high school) and at least 25 other acts of violence with 251 dead (including the airplane crash on March 24, 2015 in France that killed 150): https://www.cchrint.org/2012/07/20/t...hotropic-drug/
The actual number of violence related to psychiatric drugs is much higher: between 2004 and 2012, there have been 14,773 reports to the U.S. FDA about psychiatric drugs causing violence. The FDA estimates that less than 1% of all serious events are reported.
Here´s some scientific looking evidence to proof that psychiatric drugs cause violence. The following report shows that from 484 evaluable drugs, 31 cause violence, these 31 drugs accounted for 1527 out of 1937 cases of violence (79%): Varenicline (place 1), Fluoxetine (Prozac, place 2), Paroxetine (3), Amphetamines, Mefloquine, Atomoxetine, Triazolam, Fluvoxamine, Venlafaxine, Desvenlafaxine, Montelukast, Sertraline, Zolpidem, Escitalopram, Sodium oxybate, Citalopram, Aripiprazole, Oxycodone, Bupropion, Ziprasidone, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Mirtazapine, Gabapentin, Levetiracetam, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Duloxetine, Clonazepam, Interferon alfa, Risperidone (Risperdal), Quetiapine (place 31). See Moore et al, Prescription Drugs Associated with Reports of Violence Towards Others (2010): http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0015337

One of the drugs that make patients/victims homicidal is Wellbutrin (also known as Bupropion and Zyban), although it´s not even in the top 31 drugs of Moore et al.
Here´s the connected story about how GlaxoSmithKline settled a law suit for 3 billion dollar regarding the illegal promotion of the drugs Advair, Avandia, Paxil and Wellbutrin in situations that were not approved by the FDA. GlaxoSmithKline paid TV-doctor Dr. Drew Pinsky (of “Lifechangers” and “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew”) $275,000 in 1999 to advertise Wellbutrin on his shows: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...epressant.html
GlaxoSmithKline (Wellcome) is the pharmaceutical giant that has successfully marketed the highly toxic AZT for AIDS-victims by the way.

And all the Targeted Indivuals that experience technology to mess up their brain should be glad that they have been used as human guinea pigs to make our world a better place. There are plans to use new high tech neuroscience to treat psychiatric patients much more efficiently, while technology could also be used to diagnose mental disease. If everything goes according to plan, the new psychiatric patients/victims can be found without some human psychiatrist that might try to help a Target: https://www.theguardian.com/science/...chiatric-drugs
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:52 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,579 (1,692 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'm curious GMP, you say you go to a spiritualist church which I assume means a belief in ghosts, and you recommended the british dowsing association earlier, yet anyone who suffers demonic stuff or targeted individual stuff you say they are hallucinating and should see a shrink. I don't mean to give you the 3rd degree, but I do find it a tad confusing, contradictory.
People suffering from mental health issues can often benefit from treatment.
Dowsing and Spiritualism have been around for a long time.
Not sure how those two relate to this thread though.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #49
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,121
Likes: 1,014 (684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
When I investigated information about Targeted Individuals, I found a lot of information about high energy microwave weapons.
I didn’t believe this, because my impression was that microwaves are basically the same as radiowaves, only with a shorter wavelength. I was wrong in this assumption: microwave ovens in effect use microwaves to vibrate water molecules, which is heating the food by first heating the water molecules (so possibly they could also be used to mess up TI’s).

When searching the internet for any serious debunking of these high energy microwave weapons… I found nothing. All the proof I need that these “weapons” are a conspiracy invented by the US army, is that in 2007 they spread some story about the Active Denial System (that uses microwaves): http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...tbeamgun_x.htm
If the US army would really have such a weapon they would keep it secret, wouldn’t they? Here’s a story from 2012 about the Active Denial System that describes the feeling on a cold rainy day as pleasant, while it cannot be used effectively: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...like-dead-end/

The real evidence that high energy microwave weapons cannot be used, I found by investigating microwave ovens. Here’s a good story about microwave ovens: http://www.explainthatstuff.com/microwaveovens.html
Because these microwaves only penetrate the food for a centimetre or two (an inch or so), this means microwave weapons are effectively blocked by a wall (you must’ve seen that the door of a microwave oven is very thin). Theoretically they could place a magnetron inside your house, but I guess that most people would notice.
Another reason a microwave is not effective for an energy weapon is that it loses its power very fast over a distance (so it could only be used within 50 cm). A high power of 1000 watts, reduces to about 0.005 watts per square meter at a distance of only 5 cm (which wouldn’t harm you), while at a distance of about 50 cm it’s even 99% less.
It’s also interesting to note that these microwaves would heat the outside of your body (skin) first, so they wouldn’t heat someone from inside the skin.

Because microwave weapons would only generate heat, they wouldn’t leave a permanent damage (for as long as the temperature doesn’t get too high).
On the other hand Electromagnetic waves with shorter wavelengths, X-rays and gamma rays, cause serious health problems or even death (this is why they are used on cancer-victims). X-rays are practically used for making medical photographs inside your body, while gamma rays are known as radioactive radiation.
X-rays and gamma rays can also go through matter, while they are easier to direct (because they have a shorter wavelength). So they are a much better option to torture a Targeted Individual than microwaves.
Here’s a picture with an overview of a variety of Electromagnetic waves.
er how does your mobile phone work then ....

also you need to know the difference between thermal and non-thermal effects of EMF
a micrwave oven works on thermal effects and needs lots of energy to heat things up

http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs226/en/

Quote:
Thermal effects: RF fields have been studied in animals, including primates. The earliest signs of an adverse health consequence, found in animals as the level of RF fields increased, include reduced endurance, aversion of the field and decreased ability to perform mental tasks. These studies also suggest adverse effects may occur in humans subjected to whole body or localized exposure to RF fields sufficient to increase tissue temperatures by greater than 1°C. Possible effects include the induction of eye cataracts, and various physiological and thermoregulatory responses as body temperature increases. These effects are well established and form the scientific basis for restricting occupational and public exposure to RF fields.

Non-thermal effects: Exposure to RF levels too low to involve heating, (i.e., very low SARs), has been reported by several groups to alter calcium ion mobility, which is responsible for transmitting information in tissue cells. However, these effects are not sufficiently established to provide a basis for restricting human exposure.

Pulsed RF fields: Exposure to very intense pulsed RF fields, similar to those used by radar systems, has been reported to suppress the startle response and evoke body movements in conscious mice. In addition, people with normal hearing have perceived pulse RF fields with frequencies between about 200 MHz and 6.5 GHz. This is called the microwave hearing effect. The sound has been variously described as a buzzing, clicking, hissing or popping sound, depending on the RF pulsing characteristics. Prolonged or repeated exposure may be stressful and should be avoided where possible.

also how the pain ray actually works



it basically tricks your brain into believing you are heating up ....by just exciting the water molecules next to your nerve endings causing them to fire and send the "shit I am heating up/burning" signal to the brain ...so it can do this only using a tiny fraction of energy .....




so the idea that these anti personal microwave weopons work like microwave ovens is bollocks ...

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=2&subcatid=1
Quote:
Dancing to the Tune of an Unknown Drummer By Dr. Nick Begich with James Roderick

Similar research was pursued by Dr. José Delgado at one of the country’s leading research institutions in controlling the behavior of humans and animals. Actual testing of certain systems proved “that movements, sensations, emotions, desires, ideas, and a variety of psychological phenomena may be induced, inhibited, or modified by electrical stimulation of specific areas of the brain.”2 By 1985, Dr. Delgado was able to create these effects using only a radio signal sent to the brain remotely, using energy concentrations of less than 1/50th of what the Earth naturally produces. This discovery implied that frequency, waveform and pulse rate (modulation) were the important factors rather than the amount of energy being used. In considering this it makes sense because the human body does not require high electromagnetic power concentration to regulate its normal functioning – the key was in finding the “tuning” mechanisms for locating the right “receiving station” in the brain.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-07-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Likes: (2)
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 04:42 PM   #50
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,121
Likes: 1,014 (684 Posts)
Default

The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs




Making A Killing: The Untold Story Of Psychotropic Drugging (Documentary)



The Hidden Enemy: Psychiatry [FULL DOCUMENTARY]

Quote:
Published on Jan 10, 2014

Military Suicides are NOT a mistake: http://*******/1gQPfK2

The Hidden Enemy
Inside Psychiatry's Covert Agenda
Full Documentary

This documentary shows how the army is exploited as Psychiatry's testing ground for drugs and other inhumane "treatment" which have resulted in exponential growth of military suicides. Currently, more US soldiers die from suicide than from combat.

"The battlefield is safer than psychiatry. You understand that? Statistically you are less likely to be shot by an enemy than to be killed by a pharmaceutical drug. That's the truth about psychiatry." —Mike Adams "Health Ranger" creator of www.naturalnews.com

Our military are being prescribed the following drugs (list not complete): Seroquel, Paxil, Prozac, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Modafinil, Methylphenidate, Xanax, Dexedrine, Effexor, Haldol, Adderal, Stelazine, Depakote, Thorazine, Zoloft, Ambien. 23:16

"You take your meds and you can just start feeling it going down and you're just like bam you're just a zombie....

"I just said f^#k it i'm done. I took my pistol and f%$^ing put it in my mouth. And she [his wife] opened up the door." —Michael, First Sergeant US Army (Ret.) 51:20

"I had to literally grab the weapon away from him because it probably would have happened." —Elise, Wife of Michael 51:52

"I knew I wasn't me, you know? It was the drug that was doing it and I knew I had to change or I'd be dead. And that's why I changed it." —Michael, First Sergeant US Army (Ret.) 52:26

Official website Citizens Commission on Human Rights: http://www.cchr.org

Actions you can take: http://www.cchr.org/documentaries/the...

Buy the documentary: https://secure.cchr.org/store/documen...

Documentary taken from: http://www.cchr.org/vets

The age of fear - psychiatry's reign of terror.


Quote:
Published on Feb 9, 2013

i do not own the rights to this film.i am putting this film on my youtube account.to help warn people of the dangers of psychiatry and psychiatric drugging in particular.after suffering so bad myself with this.
"If some doctors-torture rather than treat,murder the soul rather than minister the body-that is,in part,because society,through the state,asks them and pays them, to do so.
"We saw it happen in Nazi Germany.and we hanged many of the doctors.We see it happen in the Soviet Union.and we denounce the doctors with righteous indignation.
But when will we see the same things are happening in the so -called free societies?
When will we recognise-and publicly identify-the medical criminals among us?
-Dr Thomas Szasz.M.D.
Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus.

We live in the very picture of modern society.
seemingly secure.seemingly safe.seemingly happy.
But life isnt always as it appears.
[email protected] history of atrocities can be found everywhwere.
But nowhere can we see them more clearly than in psychiatry's very birthplace-Germany.
Drawing from exstensive research and interviews with psychiatric experts and victims.this shocking documentary reveals the sordid story of psychiatry from it earliest beginnings to present day.
it is a seldom told tale of false claims,damaging treatments and the ultimate in human cruelty.
CCHR.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-07-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Likes: (3)
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #51
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Nobody knows for sure

Let me start by saying that no Targeted Individual knows everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
er how does your mobile phone work then ....
Mobile phones work on microwaves; they are used to locate us and listen to everything that is said. The reason I think mobile phones aren't used for voice (and sound) to skull, is that this was already happening in the 1980s, when practically nobody walked around with a phone (pagers were also rare). I think it is practically impossible to electronically harass you (and street theater) if they don´t locate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
also you need to know the difference between thermal and non-thermal effects of EMF
a micrwave oven works on thermal effects and needs lots of energy to heat things up
There is microwave hearing (and also vision) that is like using your brain as the antenna for a radio. X-rays and gamma rays cause a lot more damage, so why would they use a relatively benign weapon if they have stronger weapons (and X-rays and gamma rays have been tested on literally millions of victims in hospitals)? When I looked at the effects of radiation on cancer-victims it was a perfect match for what I have been experiencing, while high energy "microwave heating" isn´t used on me.
When I search the internet for microwave weapons I get thousands of hits, but there is hardly any information on X-ray and gamma ray weapons on TI's.
An interesting story is from Jesus Mendoza that's the victim of being radiated since the 1990s (and also his family), although it's not clear what type of radiation is used against him. From february 1999 Mendoza (that has studied law) started 3 court cases: http://jesusmendoza1.blogspot.nl/
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
it basically tricks your brain into believing you are heating up ....by just exciting the water molecules next to your nerve endings causing them to fire and send the "shit I am heating up/burning" signal to the brain ...so it can do this only using a tiny fraction of energy .....
Theoretically a microwave weapon could be used to heat you from the outside (they cannot specifically excite the water molecules near the nerve endings inside your body). A microwave high energy weapon could be seen as nothing more than an invisible fire, with a high energy you would get burned on your skin, so instead of X-rays and gamma rays that don't leave a trace, you would get definite evidence of being burned by microwaves.
Another theoretical usage for microwaves is that, just like they can send sound to your brain, they can send whatever they want to your brain and could even control how your brain functions. Because humanity is pretty stupid (and brainwashed) they will not be able to figure out how this works exactly. Furthermore all of the most important bodily functions (like hearbeat and blood circulation) aren't controlled from your brain.
It can mess you up however, when they gas you with hallucinant drugs and at the same time send anxiety feelings to your brain using microwaves, most people would get very paranoid.

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-07-2016 at 01:57 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:07 PM   #52
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,121
Likes: 1,014 (684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Let me start by saying that no Targeted Individual knows everything.
Mobile phones work on microwaves; they are used to locate us and listen to everything that is said. The reason I think mobile phones aren't used for voice (and sound) to skull, is that this was already happening in the 1980s, when practically nobody walked around with a phone (pagers were also rare). I think it is practically impossible to electronically harass you (and street theater) if they don´t locate you.
There is microwave hearing (and also vision) that is like using your brain as the antenna for a radio. X-rays and gamma rays cause a lot more damage, so why would they use a relatively benign weapon if they have stronger weapons (and X-rays and gamma rays have been tested on literally millions of victims in hospitals)? When I looked at the effects of radiation on cancer-victims it was a perfect match for what I have been experiencing, while high energy "microwave heating" isn´t used on me.
When I search the internet for microwave weapons I get thousands of hits, but there is hardly any information on X-ray and gamma ray weapons on TI's.
An interesting story is from Jesus Mendoza that's the victim of being radiated since the 1990s (and also his family), although it's not clear what type of radiation is used against him. From february 1999 Mendoza (that has studied law) started 3 court cases: http://jesusmendoza1.blogspot.nl/
Theoretically a microwave weapon could be used to heat you from the outside (they cannot specifically excite the water molecules near the nerve endings inside your body). A microwave high energy weapon could be seen as nothing more than an invisible fire, with a high energy you would get burned on your skin, so instead of X-rays and gamma rays that don't leave a trace, you would get definite evidence of being burned by microwaves.
Another theoretical usage for microwaves is that, just like they can send sound to your brain, they can send whatever they want to your brain and could even control how your brain functions. Because humanity is pretty stupid (and brainwashed) they will not be able to figure out how this works exactly. Furthermore all of the most important bodily functions (like hearbeat and blood circulation) aren't controlled from your brain.
It can mess you up however, when they gas you with hallucinant drugs and at the same time send anxiety feelings to your brain using microwaves, most people would get very paranoid.

look my point was mobile phones use pulsed microwaves ....
also to track and target somebody does not need "high energy" ...the pain ray does not use "high energy" also the pain ray use a 95 ghz signal

also there technology like CELLDAR
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/...s.mobilephones

Quote:
Secret radar technology research that will allow the biggest-ever extension of 'Big Brother'-style surveillance in the UK is being funded by the Government.

The radical new system, which has outraged civil liberties groups, uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals 'in real time' almost anywhere in Britain.

The technology 'sees' the shapes made when radio waves emitted by mobile phone masts meet an obstruction. Signals bounced back by immobile objects, such as walls or trees, are filtered out by the receiver. This allows anything moving, such as cars or people, to be tracked. Previously, radar needed massive fixed equipment to work and transmissions from mobile phone masts were thought too weak to be useful.
The stories you need to read, in one handy email
Read more

The system works wherever a mobile phone can pick up a signal. By using receivers attached to mobile phone masts, users of the new technology could focus in on areas hundreds of miles away and bring up a display showing any moving vehicles and people.

An individual with one type of receiver, a portable unit little bigger than a laptop computer, could even use it as a 'personal radar' covering the area around the user. Researchers are working to give the new equipment 'X-ray vision' - the capability to 'see' through walls and look into people's homes.
so just please stop spreading this idea that microwaves is only about thermal effects ....i.e just about heating things up
really its Electromagnetic weopons across the EM spectrum not just from one range like "microwaves"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_high_frequency
Quote:
Weapons systems


Millimeter wave radar is used in short-range fire-control radar in tanks and aircraft, and automated guns (CIWS) on naval ships to shoot down incoming missiles. The small wavelength of millimeter waves allows them to track the stream of outgoing bullets as well as the target, allowing the computer fire control system to change the aim to bring them together.

With Raytheon the U.S. Air Force has developed a nonlethal weapon system called Active Denial System (ADS) which emits a beam of radiation with a wavelength of 3 mm.[6] The weapon is reportedly not dangerous and causes no physical harm, but is extremely painful and causes the target to feel an intense burning pain, as if their skin is going to catch fire.

Millimeter wave fire control radar for CIWS gun on Russian aircraft carrier Minsk
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 25-07-2016 at 02:25 PM.
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #53
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default We agree on most points

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
so just please stop spreading this idea that microwaves is only about thermal effects ....i.e just about heating things up
really its Electromagnetic weopons across the EM spectrum not just from one range like "microwaves"
I have never claimed that microwaves is only about high energy weapons, but - on the contrary - have stated time and time again that they are in effect used for voice (and vision) to skull. And I have also argued that X-ray and gamma ray weapons are being used (and far more effectively than any theoretical microwave weapon).
Microwaves were already used in RADAR in WW II, so they are likely still being used for this purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
look my point was mobile phones use pulsed microwaves ....
also to track and target somebody does not need "high energy" ...the pain ray does not use "high energy" also the pain ray use a 95 ghz signal
When somebody walks around with a phone it's easy to trace them; I still don't have a complete overview of all the technologies used: microchips, "security" cameras, and maybe RADAR.
To cause pain by microwaves would require high energy...

And I think we also agree that psychiatry does a lot of harm, while on the other hand nobody benefits from it.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 03:44 PM   #54
deca
Senior Member
 
deca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,121
Likes: 1,014 (684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I have never claimed that microwaves is only about high energy weapons, but - on the contrary - have stated time and time again that they are in effect used for voice (and vision) to skull. And I have also argued that X-ray and gamma ray weapons are being used (and far more effectively than any theoretical microwave weapon).
Microwaves were already used in RADAR in WW II, so they are likely still being used for this purpose.
When somebody walks around with a phone it's easy to trace them; I still don't have a complete overview of all the technologies used: microchips, "security" cameras, and maybe RADAR.
CELLDAR does not use YOUR mobile phone to track YOU ...but the signals genurated by mobile phone use in an area ...but YOU don`t need to have a phone to be tracked by CELLDAR
Quote:
To cause pain by microwaves would require high energy...
again this wrong high energy would burn your skin and clothes .... clearly the pain ray does not operate like this .....it just excites the water mocules under your skin that triggers your nerve endings ...
thou the pain ray probadly more of a millimeter weopen than in the microwave range
but its the princable of these types of weopons ....they are HACKING your body/mind ...triggering/inducing things that are part of your fuctional body/mind and using it agaisnt you ...rather than using raw power to damage your body/mind

Quote:
And I think we also agree that psychiatry does a lot of harm, while on the other hand nobody benefits from it.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 25-07-2016 at 03:44 PM.
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:24 PM   #55
the_ohmbudsman
Senior Member
 
the_ohmbudsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London - UK
Posts: 2,898
Likes: 298 (226 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
30mls of Amitryptiline three times a day in a liquid-syrup form
Amitrip ( Largactyl) was a powerful psychotropic used extensiveley in UK Psychiatric Hospitals.
It made for peaceful day and nightshifts for the nursing staff apart from at full moon time.
Those could be rowdy - drugs or no drugs.
Times have changed for the better nowadays.
Asylums have more or less gone for one thing. Also better drugs and treatments are available so that far more mentally ill patients can now be nursed out in the community rather than them being locked up.
They are not the same drug Largactyl and Amitryptiline are not the same drug. I was given Amitryptiline as a pain killer for back/joint pain - when I looked on line I was shocked to see it was used for mental health issues. I was told this by the Doctor who gave it to me that it's recently they have started prescribing it as a physical pain killer. but it gave me bad side effects as it produces in other people.

Notice how all the people who have committed these violent acts of late in UK, France and Germany are always claimed that, "they had mental health problems or psychological problems had seen psychiatrists etc!" before they did it! What effect does that have on the issue of mental health in society?

It's the perception in society that everyone with mental illness is likely to turn violent at the flick of a switch and the fear that ensues!

Meanwhile Prince Harry starts talking about his mental health:

http://www.cpft.nhs.uk/Latest-news/P...ire-others.htm

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 25-07-2016 at 04:54 PM.
Likes: (2)
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:08 PM   #56
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Infowars article

I have often seen articles appearing on the internet to prevent my posts from popping up in internet searches. Just last Wednesday August 3, an article with similar keywords as one of my stories appeared on the infowars.com of Alex Jones: http://www.infowars.com/psychiatrist...ocial-justice/
To my surprise when I searched with Google.nl (Google is manipulated for each country) with “CIA ADHD Ritalin drugs amphetamine psychotic”, all of which appear in the Infowars article (respectively 8, 9, 5, 11, 5, 2 times), my story ended up on places 2 and 7 and the Infowars article didn’t appear at all.
The least they could do, is write new stories instead of reposting old material.

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-08-2016 at 04:12 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:11 AM   #57
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,742
Likes: 2,694 (1,515 Posts)
Default

Lithium, Largactyl, Haloperidol, Amitriptyline, SSRI'S methodologies to doctor minds

Abuse bodies, cast off humanity, torture souls.

What medication should be prescribed for govern ment.

San E.T.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (2)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:32 AM   #58
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,967
Likes: 4,646 (2,473 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
What eaxctly is Largactyl syrup tds ?

Largactyl is a powerful anti psychotic drug. tds means three times per day.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:44 AM   #59
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,742
Likes: 2,694 (1,515 Posts)
Default

From Hell.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #60
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Appeal Supreme court

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I can still petition to the Procurator-General of the Supreme Court (Procureur-Generaal van de Hoge Raad) to reassess the complaint against the psychiatrists.
Yesterday, August 25, within 3 months, I petitioned to the Supreme Court (Procureur-Generaal van de Hoge Raad) to reassess the complaint against 3 of the 4 psychiatrists (Hans Sanders, Yan Bijpost and Ans Derks).
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.